Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you feel when win in gambling?  (Read 14859 times)
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:23:49 PM

Well everybody was feel a big time happiness of course winning in gambling is not easy it is so risky and it takes a lot of time and effort to win the game. Win the game is so worth especially when you already do it with so much effort and so much time. It feels great and awesome, a very proud feelings that no one else can ever define. Winning the game is so exciting because everything was worth it. Well, after that I feel do disappointed because pf my greediness and uncontented feeling, I lose again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:37:04 AM

The winning i achieved from gambling isn't always big, and vice versa. So, i feel nothing. Even when i'm losing, i am just get annoyed for a few minutes then enjoy time with other doing. Because, i gave limit to amount of money i risked when gambling.
It is a very clever decision to put a limit to the amount which you use in gambling. This way, your precious time is also saved for other activities. In gambling, the overall capital is not much affected due to the almost equal ratio of victories and defeats. It is better to play it for the sake of fun and forget the result ASAP.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:28:50 AM

The winning i achieved from gambling isn't always big, and vice versa. So, i feel nothing. Even when i'm losing, i am just get annoyed for a few minutes then enjoy time with other doing. Because, i gave limit to amount of money i risked when gambling.
It is a very clever decision to put a limit to the amount which you use in gambling. This way, your precious time is also saved for other activities. In gambling, the overall capital is not much affected due to the almost equal ratio of victories and defeats. It is better to play it for the sake of fun and forget the result ASAP.
Same here, I don't think that a person can earn tons of gold by gambling. The winnings are small and above than that, they are rare. So, it is just useless to think about what to do with winnings. At most, we can save them but I am sure most of us utilize that amount in daily stuff, wherever required.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:47:14 AM

I feel a very exciting feeling of the best winner that I managed to win in a game of chance. I like to get a win at least once a month and experience this feeling again.
normal thing if we feel happy after we win, it is the thing that we definitely feel when we win. It would be a strange thing if we feel unhappy if we do not feel happy if we win. Whatever our goals, for fun or for profit, we will all be happy when we win.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

Well for me, winning is still winning no matter how much you've won. So there's the same feeling when you see your bet made it. Of course  the elation would be aplified several notches if you win a huge jackpot.

It is true that everyone will be elated when they win big amounts but one must not forget in between this happiness there can come sadness and despair if you take the wrong decision under that phase of impulsiveness. There are people who often forget that there is actually more losses than wins and those who had been grinding the games for long may actually win a jackpot but the net result may be a bigger loss than the win.
This is what is wonderful about gambling. The gambler can be a rich person in instants but the results can be the opposite also if he keeps on playing with his winnings. Gambling is so unpredictable and random that you can never tell what will be the future.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:57:16 PM

With every winning I try to make an better profiting focusing on the next consecutive event. This can be a sports betting or sometimes this will be an dice. Need to be happy, by the happiness should not overcome our emotions as well need to have a perfect money management. There are people who win and feel happy but Dur to lack of money management skills loss what they earned very easily.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:34:23 PM

With every winning I try to make an better profiting focusing on the next consecutive event. This can be a sports betting or sometimes this will be an dice. Need to be happy, by the happiness should not overcome our emotions as well need to have a perfect money management. There are people who win and feel happy but Dur to lack of money management skills loss what they earned very easily.
not many people have high confidence like you. I think that gambling is a very risky game. if I win then I will stop and see what I get. because if I go back to using it for gambling games maybe I might lose. because gambling is a game that is greatly affected by luck. while luck sometimes can not be ascertained. but it is an option because everyone must have their own strategy and choice.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

There is nothing more than a feeling of happiness if i achieve winning in gambling. Especially if the winning i achieved from hit small chance.

Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

I feel a very exciting feeling of the best winner that I managed to win in a game of chance. I like to get a win at least once a month and experience this feeling again.
normal thing if we feel happy after we win, it is the thing that we definitely feel when we win. It would be a strange thing if we feel unhappy if we do not feel happy if we win. Whatever our goals, for fun or for profit, we will all be happy when we win.

suppose if you play for money then you will not be happy if you made a small amount of profit. When you make a big amount of profit then only you will feel happy. Becasue usually those who play for money, they will play gambling every day, and they will not make a profit every day. So small amount does not make them happy. But if you play for fun then you will be very happy if you win a small amount.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

I actually feel indifferent because the amount I usually win is not one that could change my status and its largely due to the fact that, I only gamble what I can afford to lose which is just small at this time and also the multiplying effect of such, is not expected to change my status. I am always indifferent whether I win or lose. That would definitely change when I start betting as much as 10btc to win maybe 25btc that is when I will then return happy.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

i think it was the next level of gambling when you could be able do that continuously , you feel nothing because you have seen and feel everything in gambling , usually people will so cheerful on a winning especially a big one.

i hope you guys do it consistently , to feel no pain and just playing in fun way.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:59:20 PM

I actually feel indifferent because the amount I usually win is not one that could change my status and its largely due to the fact that, I only gamble what I can afford to lose which is just small at this time and also the multiplying effect of such, is not expected to change my status. I am always indifferent whether I win or lose. That would definitely change when I start betting as much as 10btc to win maybe 25btc that is when I will then return happy.

Same here, winning a single bet doesn't tickle me that much except my team won against our rivals else it's just not fun for me because I'm treating sports betting as an investment over the football season so the profit and loss account bskancing only takes place after the season to determine if I did well or bad and a dingle game cannot make me happy.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:21:00 PM

I feel elated and intrinsuc motivation whenever I beat the house in a bet. I feel like playing some more but I'm more than disciplined to let my emotions control me so I call it quits and celebrate.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:38:55 AM

I feel like I outsmart gambling owners for giving me free money. I feel that I want to thank them letting me play with so much fun and bringing home a good amount of cash in my pocket.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:49:16 PM

Different enjoyment the feeling that I feel and every person winning the gamble your satisfaction that we can not explain, so many people go back to gambling because you want to win again for the reason that feeling of satisfaction winning, This is also the reason why I have people who can not avoid or addicted to gambling because of the excitement it brings satisfaction if you win.
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:27:34 PM

I feel like I outsmart gambling owners for giving me free money. I feel that I want to thank them letting me play with so much fun and bringing home a good amount of cash in my pocket.

Haha I sometimes feel the same way too specially when I win big amount of money I feel like I have revenge with all the loses I had the previous days. Gambling is really fun for those people who do not take it that seriously.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:12:44 PM

i think it was the next level of gambling when you could be able do that continuously , you feel nothing because you have seen and feel everything in gambling , usually people will so cheerful on a winning especially a big one.

i hope you guys do it consistently , to feel no pain and just playing in fun way.
Exactly, repetition of same thing ends up into boredom. In the beginning, we all are very excited regarding anything because it is totally new to us and we are excited about experiencing the unknown but as time passes, we find no fun in it. That is why most of the gambler tycoons have left the gambling world. However, those people who do not play very often enjoy the game every time.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:24:52 AM

I always feel satisfied when winning in gambling, by having that feeling I feel a bit of pride from myself. A little sad but I think almost all gamblers have the same feelings like me, then how about you? Do you want to share your story for us discussing in here.

i feel happy and contented when i win on gambling and i would stop immediately if i manage to win something even if its a small amount because gambling is pretty risky and you wont know if you could win again if you bet oftenly so i need to stop myself even if im tempted sometimes  , so id rather divert my mind on some things like playing computer games or doing chores at home.
cuddlefish

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:33:29 AM

It's very easy to answer of course all gamblers will happy
If they win big amount at their gambling activity
I am sure all gamblers will come back again to gambling their winning
lienfaye

Activity: 2884
Merit: 629

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:01:42 AM

There is nothing more than a feeling of happiness if i achieve winning in gambling. Especially if the winning i achieved from hit small chance.
Yeah thats true, since its rare for me to be lucky in gambling whenever i win i feel very happy and stop playing for a while to prevent losing what i had and enjoy my winnings. its important to give yourself a break if you experience being lucky and dont be greedy because if you do thats the start of many gamblers problem.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: