Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What don't you like about Banks and Banks controlling your money  (Read 5713 times)
amrahova_s

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:38:24 AM

Now there are many new projects on ICO that offer to create their own special types of banks, and I think that maybe in the near future there will be
banks that will meet the requirements of crypto currency holders.

Actually I don`t exactly know what is the peculiarity of their bank, but guys from FreeZone (freezone.one) will have their own Fiat Crypto Bank.
Maybe they will have their own system that will satisfy us, idk for sure, but I think that it`s worth paying attention to.

Don`t u guys know any projects on ICO which offer new types of crypto banks? I would like to invest in something like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:00:37 AM

Bankers are very greedy and they only do business with you because of what they will gain from it. Banking system is the root cause of poverty and suffering in most of the third world countries! I prefer Blockchain technology because it is decentralized and the transactions are peer to peer. Banking system is centralized and is being control by few greedy individuals. I hate Banking system because the bankers are not truthful with their customers.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:06:14 AM

Anyone that works at the bank can see all your account information. Monthly fees, atm fees, overdraft fees. Banks suck!

Because these were Central Bank policies against money laundering and other illegal activities in which even corruption may be monitor as well. The only thing that i hate in the bank is that very strict requirements when opening an account but i considered this a natural to ensure that money was not came from illegal activities like drugs and smuggling that is why some syndicates related to drugs and smuggling are not depositing their money in the banks but instead they will bury it and some are using the bitcoin to hide their illegal wealth.
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:51:36 AM

When I went to my bank to get a loan the advisor there said "I see you have a lot of expenditure at a gas station, why is that? You don't grocery shop there, do you?", to which I replied that "no, that's a fault in your system where you register the grocery shop that lies right next to the gas station as the gas station itself". The problem here isn't the fault in their systems or that I had to explain it to her not seem like an economic moron. The problem is that she just went ahead and looked at my transaction logs like it was nothing. I don't want my bank to have such easy access to what I've bought and where. That's not their business.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:10:52 PM

I see that many people hate that banking system always controls all their money loans and transactions and this is exactly the point why crypto currencies became so popular! I'm sure in the future people will have more freedom as they did before, thanks to crypto banks:)
Jr.Sasha0209

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

I generally try to avoid banks and their services in terms of loans and loans, since then you can just not get out of this bondage. The bitter experience of loans I had with the machine's kopuk and denied myself that I would never again loot in loans and did not regret not for a day
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

My hate is irrational charge on service provided. Like they make irrelevant deductions from the use of the ATM, high fees but on sms.

More importantly I have a fear. My fear is defrauding of my money by collaborating staff.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

Banks keep your money safer than when you keep at home. Depositing money into the bank you also be charged interest every month, every year to deposit savings. But the thing that I feel most dissatisfied bank today two things:
1. The bank allows the bankruptcy declaration when its assets are deposited into a bank. By the time the bank lost their money lost.
2. Personal accounts are still stolen and lost due to loose bank management.
sborders52567

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

But yes, were I to sell a vast amount of whatever and deposit it in the bank there's a good chance it would be frozen and I'd have to justify the source of the funds. Even that might not be enough.

I wonder how many people out there truly understand that once your money enters the banking system you've completely relinquished control of it. Not too many I expect.
dmerrifield9844

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

You know what i prefer to save my money on my bedroom instead of saving them out there, maybe if i had lot of money i will consider it.
sborders52567

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Bank also charge monthly fee for keeping but bitcoin provide cheaper fee than fiat which is my advantage to open my online shop for more profit !
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

The reason why I dont like some banks is that in the past years, I decised to save money in the bank. Then I though it will not be reduce even cents, one day i checked my savings if it's still in the same amount, then when I saw it, I was shocked because it is all gone. Then I knew that it was hacked by some other person. I was very mad because they are responsible for my money. Then they also get interest in your savings because they said that you are using their system.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:57:12 PM

Banks keep your money safer than when you keep at home. Depositing money into the bank you also be charged interest every month, every year to deposit savings. But the thing that I feel most dissatisfied bank today two things:
1. The bank allows the bankruptcy declaration when its assets are deposited into a bank. By the time the bank lost their money lost.
2. Personal accounts are still stolen and lost due to loose bank management.
It's correct. I usually try to avoid banks and their services on loans, since then you just can not get out of this ambiguity. Please carefully consider whether your finances are deficient. Absolutely careful.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:16:41 PM

Firsty, them deciding what is suspicious and not suspicious

Not everybody is an employee working for someone. Some people are entrepreneurs, and as an entrepreneur, you can have some HUGE days. I don't need a bank telling me that my successful day where i made $20k+ is suspicious if I want to withdraw all of it. (people have been arrested for making large withdraws before).

Also, banks freely allowing their customers to scam business (via chargeback). Instead of blindly chargingback purchases and screwing over merchants, visa applicants should be required to take a course outlining the risks of credit cards, and Visa should do proper investigations when a chargeback is brought up.

If a tracking number and proof of delivery can be proved, why should the customer be given their money back?

ALSO, i recently looked into banking investment options. It comes across as a way to just make more money off customers. Think of it like this. It's like it's just them taking your money so they can invest it in polyniex. I only tried it out cause my family (who doesn't know about bitcoins) encouraged it.

Do you have any gripes about banks
There are many thing to not like about banks, one of my biggest problems with those institutions is that they treat your money as if it is theirs and then they put all kind of obstacles so you cannot withdraw your money, it is my money and as long as I'm not doing something illegal I want to use my money as I want but banks do not allow you to do that which is why I love bitcoin so much.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

Not everybody is an employee working for someone. Some people are entrepreneurs, and as an entrepreneur, you can have some HUGE days. I don't need a bank telling me that my successful day where i made $20k+ is suspicious if I want to withdraw all of it. (people have been arrested for making large withdraws before).

Also, banks freely allowing their customers to scam business (via chargeback). Instead of blindly chargingback purchases and screwing over merchants, visa applicants should be required to take a course outlining the risks of credit cards, and Visa should do proper investigations when a chargeback is brought up.

If a tracking number and proof of delivery can be proved, why should the customer be given their money back?

ALSO, i recently looked into banking investment options. It comes across as a way to just make more money off customers. Think of it like this. It's like it's just them taking your money so they can invest it in polyniex. I only tried it out cause my family (who doesn't know about bitcoins) encouraged it.

Placing your money on banks is not profitable because the scale of increase yearly if you are going to set it for time deposit is not that high so people will always prefer cryptocurrency.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

The reason why I dont like some banks is that in the past years, I decised to save money in the bank. Then I though it will not be reduce even cents, one day i checked my savings if it's still in the same amount, then when I saw it, I was shocked because it is all gone. Then I knew that it was hacked by some other person. I was very mad because they are responsible for my money. Then they also get interest in your savings because they said that you are using their system.

Instead of sharing your story here, you should have done something to get it back. Perhaps you withdrew the money in the past and you just forgot about it? It's really unlikely that your bank account is going to get hacked by some hacker. It's totally possible that your card was used by someone who has access to your wallet at home and used it to buy something online. You can always consult/ask the people inside the bank where did your money go. Perhaps even the transaction history of it, when and where did your funds go. If it was withdrawn, was it by you? You will know by looking at the timestamp and location of where it was withdrawn. There's so much possibilities that could have happened before you even consider that you were hacked because why would hackers target you in particular? It's also possible that there was just an error when you checked your card.

If you are sure that you're not at fault and it has an unauthorized transaction, you should have told them about it. They are probably going to do something about it. I know that they usually give it back (since they can make money out of thin air anyway AKA print as much money as they want).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:53:24 PM

I know a lot about banks and know what goes on in and out a bank, and to tell you the truth, its not good. One thing that annoys me a lot, is that they always ask for proof of funds. I mean bruh, come on. Another issue, is that they blindside people to getting a credit card and later on charging ridiculous amounts of interest and other fees. And most of the bank, have horrible e-Banking facilities, and if you have any issues, you legit have to visit the bank every now and then. Banks suck and we are forced to live along with it. They block your funds, no matter how legit they are, for no god damn reason. They will just block your funds out of the blue and claim it to be a security feature. Bitcoin is here to eliminate the usage of 3rd party intermediaries, and its not working well, for very few people believe in it.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:41:56 AM

What I don't like about banks is that i have to pay them to take my money out. I have to wait in line for a long ass time to get more money in my account. I'm not comfortable with banks asking me everything about me and having it stored in their systems and empolyees have access to them. What i hate most is that my money doesn't even make more money for me.

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

all this time what I like about the bank is that I can save my money and I can borrow money from the bank. now that I have seen the crypto currency is so great and provide a lot of benefits for me. I prefer to invest in crypto currencies because the price is unstable and tends to increase every year, I can get a profit that multiplies by investing in crypto currencies.

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:55:50 AM

what I dont like to a bank is that the interest rate of the money you deposited to them, of course you money was using by their other transactions but the money of your will no longer earn from them it is better to invest it in crypto that for sure you will earn by simply holding your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: