Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What don't you like about Banks and Banks controlling your money  (Read 5713 times)
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

I don't like the system of deposits in my country I don't know about any other countries how they operate, but while I put my money on the deposit I cannot take it off until the term is finished, this is irritating.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

I don't like the system of deposits in my country I don't know about any other countries how they operate, but while I put my money on the deposit I cannot take it off until the term is finished, this is irritating.

When it comes to how deposits undergo verification process, I don't have any problems with that well infact I appreciate how they handle it, but when it comes to interest we recieve from the deposit we made, It's not worth it. The interest is too low while them are earning much of it.
FunGate

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

When it comes to how deposits undergo verification process, I don't have any problems with that well infact I appreciate how they handle it, but when it comes to interest we recieve from the deposit we made, It's not worth it. The interest is too low while them are earning much of it.

Yeah, exactly. What most people fail to recognize with these term deposits is that they're actually losing money, just slightly less than what they'd be losing if they kept it in cash. The interest rate you get is comfortably below the inflation level, and low enough so that a bank can make a good margin on it.

Next, their "advisors" have no bloody clue about investing because they don't actually do it themselves. And if they do, it's with the prepackaged, happy-meal deals that banks give out, again, to make a profit.

So if an advisor is telling you to buy a specific asset, is it because he really thinks it's valuable, or because he makes a slightly better margin off it than the other one? What were most advisors telling their clients when their portfolios lost half their value in the internet bubble almost 20 years ago? "Buy low and you'll lower your initial investment price! It only goes up from here!"
P_percy

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

The primary basis of the virtual currency was the anonymity and less centralisation, so it's obvious that
People who don't want those things will love the cryptospace and i personally think this crypto space is gonna explode and more people will see the actual benefits.
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

Once you put money in the Bank you have only the illusion of owning money. After all, now you have the state can take the money freely. And if you have a large amount there, you will need to prove where you have these funds. So the banks are not good.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

Modern society is a data-based society. Even your bank deposit records, the balance of deposits are not private, and how much your bank account is accounted for by big data.
Banks always serve money, and saving money to banks actually helps banks make money!
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:14:08 PM

What I absolutely don't like about banks is that they use customers money to do their business and use it for lending without customers agreeing to that and there is no kind of transparency or whatsoever.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

Firsty, them deciding what is suspicious and not suspicious

Not everybody is an employee working for someone. Some people are entrepreneurs, and as an entrepreneur, you can have some HUGE days. I don't need a bank telling me that my successful day where i made $20k+ is suspicious if I want to withdraw all of it. (people have been arrested for making large withdraws before).

Also, banks freely allowing their customers to scam business (via chargeback). Instead of blindly chargingback purchases and screwing over merchants, visa applicants should be required to take a course outlining the risks of credit cards, and Visa should do proper investigations when a chargeback is brought up.

If a tracking number and proof of delivery can be proved, why should the customer be given their money back?

ALSO, i recently looked into banking investment options. It comes across as a way to just make more money off customers. Think of it like this. It's like it's just them taking your money so they can invest it in polyniex. I only tried it out cause my family (who doesn't know about bitcoins) encouraged it.

Do you have any gripes about banks

Does banks really control our money? Isn't is just an institution which holds our savings ad give it back when we needed it. And one thing is, at least our money is safe in banks rather than we are holding it alone.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

Not everybody is an employee working for someone. Some people are entrepreneurs, and as an entrepreneur, you can have some HUGE days. I don't need a bank telling me that my successful day where i made $20k+ is suspicious if I want to withdraw all of it. (people have been arrested for making large withdraws before).

Also, banks freely allowing their customers to scam business (via chargeback). Instead of blindly chargingback purchases and screwing over merchants, visa applicants should be required to take a course outlining the risks of credit cards, and Visa should do proper investigations when a chargeback is brought up.

If a tracking number and proof of delivery can be proved, why should the customer be given their money back?

ALSO, i recently looked into banking investment options. It comes across as a way to just make more money off customers. Think of it like this. It's like it's just them taking your money so they can invest it in polyniex. I only tried it out cause my family (who doesn't know about bitcoins) encouraged it.

I have an additional negative impact about bank, When the time you could have Bank loan and you did not pay it on time You just have additional pay an interest immediately   and not only that if you did your asset like car, house of Land Property  being collateral they  and did not followed the said engagement they will suddenly brought an authority and lawyer and pushed  to take your property for Forfeited.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:49:09 AM

I have an additional negative impact about bank, When the time you could have Bank loan and you did not pay it on time You just have additional pay an interest immediately   and not only that if you did your asset like car, house of Land Property  being collateral they  and did not followed the said engagement they will suddenly brought an authority and lawyer and pushed  to take your property that subject for forfeiture.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

all this time what I like about the bank is that I can save my money and I can borrow money from the bank. now that I have seen the crypto currency is so great and provide a lot of benefits for me. I prefer to invest in crypto currencies because the price is unstable and tends to increase every year, I can get a profit that multiplies by investing in crypto currencies.

In my own opinion, banks are not profitable because the scale of increase on your time deposit is very low and that is the reason why fiat is not profitable if it will be placed on banks.

cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

Anyone that works at the bank can see all your account information. Monthly fees, atm fees, overdraft fees. Banks suck!
You know... Being regular customer in my area I am really satisfied with the services the bank are providing for me, so I am not having a problem with trusting my money to those guys, I understand how banks are operating with the money.
martynovro

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

That will reduce the value of money in the country. This has happened to some countries in the past.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

Anyone that works at the bank can see all your account information. Monthly fees, atm fees, overdraft fees. Banks suck!
You know... Being regular customer in my area I am really satisfied with the services the bank are providing for me, so I am not having a problem with trusting my money to those guys, I understand how banks are operating with the money.
I also dont see any problems with banks, I store my money there and also I use their services for my personal needs. They use maybe not the best ways to provide money, but without them we would be using metal coins.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

AbuSarap1

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

Eventually it's the officials who are breathing so vigorously on banks to make them jumpy fuckers. They're the ones who are capable.

In any case, indeed, were I to offer an immense measure of whatever and store it in the bank there's a decent shot it would be solidified and I'd need to legitimize the wellspring of the assets. Indeed, even that won't not be sufficient.

I think about what number of individuals out there genuinely comprehend that once your cash enters the saving money framework you've totally surrendered control of it. Not very numerous I anticipate.
siracunas

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

What I don't care for in a bank is that bank can truly get to your record, they can distinguish your benefits (money) and that is the thing that I abhor most, I need to have some security with my record, even a straightforward representative at the bank can know the amount you have in your record. What's more, obviously, most exceedingly terrible thing is that bank truly have low financing costs which can't give an equity of remaining your cash with them. You are much the same as sparing in your wallet.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

Indeed so the rules used by banks and we can not deny, of course, different from the system applied to bitcoin.
But whether system of freedom in bitcoin will change if bitcoin legality is recognized by government?
In contrast to bitcoin investments, when saving in a bank, your money does not simply increase because of interest or profit sharing. The profit you get is not how much each month. It could be that the savings interest really gives you the benefit you expect.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Banks are a continuous problem. Bureaucracy, time limits, withdrawal / enrollment limits / need to confirm the sources of the daughters. And most importantly - in any crisis simply freeze money on accounts. Continuous minuses.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

all this time what I like about the bank is that I can save my money and I can borrow money from the bank. now that I have seen the crypto currency is so great and provide a lot of benefits for me. I prefer to invest in crypto currencies because the price is unstable and tends to increase every year, I can get a profit that multiplies by investing in crypto currencies.

Banks is not a good investment because the scale of increase of the money you set for time deposit is just small and cryptocurrency is more profitable because of the market's volatility.

kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

I do not like the centralized ways that you are very dependent from your bank. Not to mention sometimes ridiculous fees for not so great services. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: