Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What don't you like about Banks and Banks controlling your money  (Read 5713 times)
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

as a result, banks are focused on generating profits for themselves. so care about the interests of users go into the background. The banking system has stubbornly resisted reform, and now crypto wounds it at it

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

Banks are a continuous problem. Bureaucracy, time limits, withdrawal / enrollment limits / need to confirm the sources of the daughters. And most importantly - in any crisis simply freeze money on accounts. Continuous minuses.
The fact that banks can simply close their doors in the case of an economic crisis is very bothersome as well, they make guarantees they are going to pay you your money but when the time comes to fulfill their promises they accept they defrauded all the people and now you are the one paying the consequences of their mistakes, that is why I prefer bitcoin over those liars.
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

Banks are a continuous problem. Bureaucracy, time limits, withdrawal / enrollment limits / need to confirm the sources of the daughters. And most importantly - in any crisis simply freeze money on accounts. Continuous minuses.
Bank are usually closed in Saturday plus open till 3 PM in my country. That's really makes me angry last weekend i was looking for some money i was in emergency but the bank was closed i lend money from my friends even i have money in bank.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

Banks are not that cause distrust.  They are more angered by the fact that we do not understand anything, what happens to our money.
Actually no! We know what is happening to our money and what they are doing with it for which we do not trust them and that is actually what makes us angry. They are the who starts taking full control of our money and we start losing our financial freedom. Having to answer them everything about our money also makes us lose our own privacy. Its our money and we do what we want but the banks are restricting us from it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

Firsty, them deciding what is suspicious and not suspicious

Not everybody is an employee working for someone. Some people are entrepreneurs, and as an entrepreneur, you can have some HUGE days. I don't need a bank telling me that my successful day where i made $20k+ is suspicious if I want to withdraw all of it. (people have been arrested for making large withdraws before).

Also, banks freely allowing their customers to scam business (via chargeback). Instead of blindly chargingback purchases and screwing over merchants, visa applicants should be required to take a course outlining the risks of credit cards, and Visa should do proper investigations when a chargeback is brought up.

If a tracking number and proof of delivery can be proved, why should the customer be given their money back?

ALSO, i recently looked into banking investment options. It comes across as a way to just make more money off customers. Think of it like this. It's like it's just them taking your money so they can invest it in polyniex. I only tried it out cause my family (who doesn't know about bitcoins) encouraged it.

Do you have any gripes about banks
We all live in different locations so it might not be the same for all of us. First thing I don’t like about banks is the unnecessary charges, but not all banks does that and I had to swap to a different bank since my old bank was making unnecessary charges just as ATM maintenance fees while their ATMs are not even well maintained, and there is no money 24/7.

Another thing I hate, just like you said, is them deciding what is suspicious and what is not. When you work hard and genuinely earn a huge amount of money they will tag it as suspicious. But when scammers scam people millions and transact to bank, they are never held as suspicious and bank will not even help you trace where that money got into.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

Now  a common man doesn't  trust a bank that is the experience felt by a common citizen now a days bank imposes several hidden taxes over the people banks take the sole control of the people hard earned money this makes the customers feel that the money doesn't belong to them .Since this is the situation of the Bank banking system has become a failure to the mind of the people so they will be going behind decentralized currency that no third party involvement that is Bitcoin is been embraced by the people .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

The worst of banking practices is found in third world countries brandished as developing countries here we have long ATM cue, late resumption or closure for some days by some banks without preinformation, no cash at the moment, no network at the moment, these and maney others are the annoying situations we face in the hands of banks
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

Banks often avoid the problem when their employees steal money from customers in savings accounts, but they often blame careless customers. Claims are often long and the amount of money is hard to recover.
Marcelle7

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:14:13 AM

all this time what I like about the bank is that I can save my money and I can borrow money from the bank. now that I have seen the crypto currency is so great and provide a lot of benefits for me. I prefer to invest in crypto currencies because the price is unstable and tends to increase every year, I can get a profit that multiplies by investing in crypto currencies.

Banks is not a good investment because the scale of increase of the money you set for time deposit is just small and cryptocurrency is more profitable because of the market's volatility.
anyways the second thing is its fee which is higher.Whenever i withdraw my money they applied tax and charges where bitcoin never cuts your tax.i am thinking to turn my money in bitcoin but its highly risky for me.
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:26:10 AM

Not everybody is an employee working for someone. Some people are entrepreneurs, and as an entrepreneur, you can have some HUGE days. I don't need a bank telling me that my successful day where i made $20k+ is suspicious if I want to withdraw all of it. (people have been arrested for making large withdraws before).

Also, banks freely allowing their customers to scam business (via chargeback). Instead of blindly chargingback purchases and screwing over merchants, visa applicants should be required to take a course outlining the risks of credit cards, and Visa should do proper investigations when a chargeback is brought up.

If a tracking number and proof of delivery can be proved, why should the customer be given their money back?

ALSO, i recently looked into banking investment options. It comes across as a way to just make more money off customers. Think of it like this. It's like it's just them taking your money so they can invest it in polyniex. I only tried it out cause my family (who doesn't know about bitcoins) encouraged it.

That is the way banks operate to make a profit to pay interest to customers, I really like this business model.
They benefit and we benefit when depositing money into the bank. But I think they are more profitable because our money can be used to make a lot of profits, and our interest is only 1% of their profit from our money. Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

Actually i never dislikes this banks doing business with them. I do really like to have involve or get with their service because it is so convenient not to hold huge money in our very own pocket or to keep it within the house especially there are many possible reasons why you should not keep your money in your own house instead deposit it in the banks. This will be more secured than keeping it on our own will.
Exactly. Banks are just financial institutions set up by the government and do their job. I love the phenomenon of credit creation by the bank. They have been providing some great services like access to the authentic bonds issued by the government with zero default risk.

Besides, keeping money in your own house is not saving from the point of view of an economist because it does not gain value and actually loose value due to inflation. Keeping it in bank is something that allows you to get additional money apart from your own money that was put initially.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

I do not like the banks, the Fact that they control everything, they have a complete package of documents for any user, which can later turn against him. The cryptocurrency market gives this independence and anonymity.
etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

Banks are not that cause distrust.  They are more angered by the fact that we do not understand anything, what happens to our money.
I like banks, because in a bank is a place where money is collected. So if I have a lot of money, the bank is a safe place for me to keep it. Conversely, if I go bankrupt because I am trapped in a debt from a bank and I am wrong to invest, the bank is not the place I like. The bank is a capital provider through loans so that customers can grow and progress so that they can have what they want.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

Bank are usually closed in Saturday plus open till 3 PM in my country. That's really makes me angry last weekend i was looking for some money i was in emergency but the bank was closed i lend money from my friends even i have money in bank.
I was never in that position but I can see how that can be extremely infuriating, you have money in the bank and you need it and it is inaccessible to you, that is one of the great advantages of bitcoin, bitcoin never closes its doors, it is always open and you can use your money all over the world, and the best part is that you do not need to ask permission from a bank to use your money in another country, a friend did that and they froze his account alleging they were protecting him when they left him without money in a foreign country.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

That is the way banks operate to make a profit to pay interest to customers, I really like this business model.
They benefit and we benefit when depositing money into the bank. But I think they are more profitable because our money can be used to make a lot of profits, and our interest is only 1% of their profit from our money. Grin

Yes you are right, they benefit when we are placing our money on the banks and that's the reason why they are scared about cryptocurrency, it is because bitcoins can decrease the number of people who will be placing their money on banks and they will prefer to invest on cryptocurrency.

airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:44:04 PM

The Fed moves the money supply and exerts a great influence on the interest rate. By changing the interest rate, GDP and the price level are also greatly affected. Naturally, any banks that we always use are under control. We are under control for through money by government.
I hope to break under government control by bitcoin in near future.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:04:42 AM

The fact that banks can simply close their doors in the case of an economic crisis is very bothersome as well, they make guarantees they are going to pay you your money but when the time comes to fulfill their promises they accept they defrauded all the people and now you are the one paying the consequences of their mistakes, that is why I prefer bitcoin over those liars.
That is what we don't like about the bank, when a crisis occurs many banks provide special rules such as limits on the amount of withdrawals, even though it is our money right? they use our money to keep them safe and survive, there is no freedom at the bank, I don't like it..
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:15:57 AM

I appreciate banks making our money grow in which we are not making much effort and our money is also safety but the thing is has only offered a very little interest, not like cryptos that you are the one managing your investments even of it is risky but you csn have a better profits than money put in the banks, I have tried the two investment already and  I prefer crypto as better.
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:08:46 AM

What I really don't like about banks is about opening a savings account or whatever account you want to open. They take so much credentials like for my country you need 2 Government valid id's and you need to have a business or a job to have a bank account. Why, does people who are a housewife, homemaker and more aren't eligible to have a bank account? Whatever status we may be at, people should have the right to have a bank account. People should be the one taking proofs for a bank if they are legit or not. Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Walter_Potts

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

the thing I dont like about my bank is that they charge you for everything, even electronic bank statements. then these bank fees of theirs dont show up in my monthly bank balance, just is to keep up an image that they are doing things for free, but I would like to see how much of my money has gone where, period. Also i was declined from my bank when I wanted to buy a car, but another bank (where I have no account) gave me the credit without any problem. My house is also financed with another bank, go figure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: