Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What don't you like about Banks and Banks controlling your money  (Read 5713 times)
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:41:12 AM

Ane rasa 🏦 sangat jarang melakukan kesalahan apa lagi bank BRI..yg sering saya keluhkan hanya antrian atau pun sifat egoisme karyawan bank..tapi soal pelayanan sepertinya sudah cukup lumayan..karena itu simbol.. daripada BUMN tersebut.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:06:49 AM

I also have complaints about the bank, if I save money at the bank, then every month my money decreases due to administrative fees. Very different if I save bitcoin. Even though in 5 years it is stored in a wallet, bitcoin does not decrease at all except the transfer to a different wallet. and that is reasonable for transfer fees
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

I am hate banks when they charge on our account with big fee. But i think its normal because their bussiness should run and making profits. Beside that, i dont know why i should hate banks because sometimes banks help us with their lending
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

It's a real hassle trying to wire money to another country, banks will ask you a lot of questions.  You are not even in control of your own money with a bank.  The bank has the final say on everything, they can freeze your accounts whenever they want and block any transactions they don't like.  The central banking system has a  controlling grip on our lives but bitcoin will help us to break free of it.
You’re totally wrong. That’s the problem with most of you, you always complain on things that really don’t require you to complain about it. So don’t you know that most of those questions that are being asked are for security reasons and they are meant to protect you as a person and also protect the bank from any form of allegations that may arise in future, so this is not a reason to hate your bank, unless maybe you’re still a kid and don’t underhand how banking works….
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

Firsty, them deciding what is suspicious and not suspicious

Not everybody is an employee working for someone. Some people are entrepreneurs, and as an entrepreneur, you can have some HUGE days. I don't need a bank telling me that my successful day where i made $20k+ is suspicious if I want to withdraw all of it. (people have been arrested for making large withdraws before).

Also, banks freely allowing their customers to scam business (via chargeback). Instead of blindly chargingback purchases and screwing over merchants, visa applicants should be required to take a course outlining the risks of credit cards, and Visa should do proper investigations when a chargeback is brought up.

If a tracking number and proof of delivery can be proved, why should the customer be given their money back?

ALSO, i recently looked into banking investment options. It comes across as a way to just make more money off customers. Think of it like this. It's like it's just them taking your money so they can invest it in polyniex. I only tried it out cause my family (who doesn't know about bitcoins) encouraged it.

Do you have any gripes about banks
I have never had any problem with my bank ever since I stared making use of it,  they don’t charge extra fees or whatever, they just do the right thing and I also play my own part as being a good person.

I like bitcoin too, both banks and cryptocurrency favors me a lot , so I don’t really have any problem with any of them. I do know that not all of us are lucky, and some people are having problem with their banks but I don’t pray to be one of them.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

It's no one will want to do that his money banks controll let. A bank can close withdrawals at anytime, and banks our money controll if our their rule believe to be.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

Anyone that works at the bank can see all your account information. Monthly fees, atm fees, overdraft fees. Banks suck!
This definitely sucks, in my country there are many robberies to people that withdraw big sums of money from their bank accounts and it is obvious to anyone that for the thieves to know which person is withdrawing big amounts of money they need to have someone inside the bank giving them that information, in bitcoin all the information is public and you can see it on the blockchain, but no one knows which addresses belong to you and that is a big advantage.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

In my opinion, what is troubling at the bank is the reduced balance of the ATM or withdrawal of funds unilaterally. Such cases involving ATMs should be avoided if the bank's security system is tightened.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Banks make a huge earning with the investments and the savings that we make over the banks. What they pay at the end is nothing compared to the one that we make through cryptocurrencies. Banks were the backbone to a country's economy but they never intend to make a downtrodden personal grow.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

There is a withdrawal limit in my country.You can withdraw$ 2,000 per month.If the amount exceeds 2000, you will need to provide the Bank with the origin of the funds.
Those kind of measures are nothing but an attempt to avoid a bank run, they are just disguising those measures as a way to protect their customers, the owners of the banks are very smart they had been in the business for a lot of time and they know very well what it is going to happen once the system collapses, and they are preparing for that day, so if you can get all your money out of your bank, because when the economy crisis comes no one will be able to get their money out of the bank because there is not going to be any money.
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

Firsty, them deciding what is suspicious and not suspicious

Also, banks freely allowing their customers to scam business (via chargeback). Instead of blindly chargingback purchases and screwing over merchants, visa applicants should be required to take a course outlining the risks of credit cards, and Visa should do proper investigations when a chargeback is brought up.

Do you have any gripes about banks

One thing I don't really like Bank is all under bank control, and the reule of taxation is high. It seems taking a part of my money.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:14:53 AM

Banks make a huge earning with the investments and the savings that we make over the banks. What they pay at the end is nothing compared to the one that we make through cryptocurrencies. Banks were the backbone to a country's economy but they never intend to make a downtrodden personal grow.

Indeed, banks make big profits from using people money to invest but banks always put high fees on banks account. When we make transaction on ATMs, there is big fee and banks should make that transaction free because banks use our money for their bussiness
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:25:59 AM

I do not like banks because they control my money. If I had a sudden increase in my account balance, I immediately had to tell them why I had that amount.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

I hate banks, one of the main reasons why I am in bitcoin. When I get paid in bitcoin for my work I basically send it to the bank and cash it right away, not keeping any money on them.

The only reason for my hate for the banks is actually logical for them, I understand its their job and there are some computer algorithm involved as well and all that but back in the day my dad was a manager in a huuuge global firm and was making amazing money, so of course whenever we get a credit card and use it greatly he paid it easily, when we took out loan for new cars he paid it easily.

One day he was forced to retire because of the 2008 crisis, of course we had to find a way to pay the debts, with his retirement money and all that we paid as much as we can but one bank (HSBC) was unpaid, my dad just lost all of his income and all his savings because he was let go and yet HSBC kept calling us all the time, like call ALL THE TIME, 5 times a day or so, as a family we hate it to the bone.

Of course we finally paid it in the end, but HSBC can call me up and tell me they will give me 1 billion dollars for using them and honest to god I will say no.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Theaticands

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

what I dont like to a bank is that the interest price of the money you deposited to them, of course you cash was the usage of with the aid of their other transactions however the money of your will now not earn from them it's miles higher to make investments it in crypto that for positive you will earn by truely protecting your cash.
Theackdyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

what I dont like to a bank is that the hobby price of the money you deposited to them, of route you money became the usage of via their other transactions but the money of your will not earn from them it's miles better to make investments it in crypto that for positive you will earn by means of really holding your cash.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

yes you are right the bank actually will control the money you give them and they will make the money you have to do something that can provide results and profits for the bank.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bivonisenki

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

If you glad to get interest on your money form bank so it is so least than the outcome of your business whether you invested somewhere in business like investment in bitcoin or in something else. So the conclusion is to circulate the money and earn more money through money.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

In my opinion, banks could really help our economic development. But what i don't like when theirs a system problem, the interest rate, and they control the money.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:33:30 AM

The freezing of customers' accounts by banks in collaboration with so called government officials happens occasionally and it is what annoys me the most about banks. It is the most lawless part of banking industry.  They can be easily told what to do by the President and his/her people whether the court agrees or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: