Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CVC] CIVIC Tokensale Successfully Completed  (Read 173546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

More than one year after releasing with impressive successful ICO, how far CIVIC project reached?
Which ones are the biggest achievements the CIVIC team have made for the project?
The topic has likely very silently over recent months.
in terms of exchange I think the Civic team really provides a very good exchange for CVC tokens, we can see CVC tokens already listed in several major exchanges such as, Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin, Bibox, and several other exchanges
Its way more than that, as an example in this thread, Civic is regularly coming up with new partnerships programs. I believe it really boosts the Civic ecosystem to be well-known in the cryptocurrencies spaces as a platform to solve the identity verification issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

Its way more than that, as an example in this thread, Civic is regularly coming up with new partnerships programs. I believe it really boosts the Civic ecosystem to be well-known in the cryptocurrencies spaces as a platform to solve the identity verification issue.
Sounds positively.
Can you give me original sources of the very good information on the coming potential partnership programs of the CIVIC project and the expansion of CIVIC ecosystem, please.
I would like to get it because I wanna to hop on after glancing at the price chart of CIVIC.
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

More than one year after releasing with impressive successful ICO, how far CIVIC project reached?
Which ones are the biggest achievements the CIVIC team have made for the project?
The topic has likely very silently over recent months.
in terms of exchange I think the Civic team really provides a very good exchange for CVC tokens, we can see CVC tokens already listed in several major exchanges such as, Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin, Bibox, and several other exchanges

Team are providing not only liquidity for their token. Product development is going really smoothly.
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:37:07 AM

I like that many new and old project's start partnership with Civic. Almost each week we got several new partnerships. And company really active in that way.

Honestly not sure how long I would have continued going not knowing about Civic if not for Kuende doing the airdrop for Civic holders.
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

I like that many new and old project's start partnership with Civic. Almost each week we got several new partnerships. And company really active in that way.

Honestly not sure how long I would have continued going not knowing about Civic if not for Kuende doing the airdrop for Civic holders.

So if we participated in the bounty and are holding tokens, we get Kuende from here? https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:57:31 PM

Just read a Dutch city is going to use a privacy app to test out age verification, sharing SSN and more privacy related attributes. I guess this app actually reveals privacy attributes to a third party while Civic just verifies the attributes are accounted for and checked.
You can put it though Google translate it you like;
https://tweakers.net/nieuws/143823/nijmegen-test-identificatieapp-irma-die-privacy-waarborgt.html
TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

So if we participated in the bounty and are holding tokens, we get Kuende from here? https://ico.kuende.com/airdrop/

That certainly seems to be the case.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

Just read a Dutch city is going to use a privacy app to test out age verification, sharing SSN and more privacy related attributes. I guess this app actually reveals privacy attributes to a third party while Civic just verifies the attributes are accounted for and checked.
https://tweakers.net/nieuws/143823/nijmegen-test-identificatieapp-irma-die-privacy-waarborgt.html

Agreed with you Civic has the real solution and this the advantage of blockchain tech it provide more better solution. I use Chrome to read this article which automatically translate it into English thanks for sharing this link. I also think This project has clear edge into this field and it will be winner in long run.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

Agreed with you Civic has the real solution and this the advantage of blockchain tech it provide more better solution. I use Chrome to read this article which automatically translate it into English thanks for sharing this link. I also think This project has clear edge into this field and it will be winner in long run.
Indeed civic has a real life usage for verification purpose without taking away privacy. Thanks to blockchain technology that make it possible. I believe Civic has a large room to grow in the future when the privacy awareness increase. Civic perfectly suits in.
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Has anyone here tried it? I don't want to be the first lol.
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

Has anyone here tried it? I don't want to be the first lol.

You definitely wouldn't be the first, they've had a ton of interest this month. 30,000 new sign ups on their platform.
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

Indeed civic has a real life usage for verification purpose without taking away privacy. Thanks to blockchain technology that make it possible. I believe Civic has a large room to grow in the future when the privacy awareness increase. Civic perfectly suits in.
Yeah, the project has helpful usages in real life as the team shown their main objectives in the Whitepaper of CIVIC project.
There are several partnerships between CIVIC and other projects.
However, in my point of view, the project should be faster developed, and the CIVIC team should keep the ANN topic more actively with more regularly reports/ updates.
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:05:25 AM

Why civic don't exhibit on this event: www.blockchainsolutionsworld.com ? This seems to me a really good potential event to show the world a real blockchain usecase.
Cryptonizor

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

Civic Paper Wallet Generator:

https://cryptonizor.com/wallet/civic/
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

What impact can blockchain technology have on identification? Udacity explores the use cases in their documentary, Built On Blockchain: Chapter Three - Invisible Billions, featuring @civickey via @EntmagazineME

https://www.entrepreneur.com/video/321696
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

Civic and Microsoft both part of DIF. Microsoft mention using others in the DIF community.
Wouldn't be surprised Microsoft just piggy back certain parts, or are a part of, the open source stuff in identity.com so they can use that to achieve their goals.
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

Introducing CivicConnect: Making seamless app-to-app identity verification a reality

https://www.civic.com/blog/introducing-civicconnect/

brunozisterer

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

Is there any real live use for Civic tokens or is it just for investment ?
Are there any plans to transfer Civic tokens to Civic coins ?
Why do Civic token don't run on a Ardor child chain ?
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:14:32 PM

I would like to know too, about CIVIC project implementation?
Can we use it now or when are they going to release usable version?

Could anyone to post a roadmap link?
Thanks for the answers Smiley

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

Our fireside chat with Civic’s Chris Smith, VP of Business Development
One of our favorite things at Parachute is connecting with the companies of tomorrow. Last week, we learned about Civic, identity in the age of blockchain, and how Chris and the Civic team are thinking about product, people, and building awesome things. https://medium.com/@parachutetoken/our-fireside-chat-with-civics-chris-smith-vp-of-business-development-9e32ee8df7a7
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: