Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What coins would you like to see exchanged for on BitBars.net . BTC and LTC are already going to be there!!
Terracoin "TRC" - 2 (1.7%)
Ppcoin "PPC" - 24 (20%)
Namecoin "NMC" - 13 (10.8%)
Feathercoin "FTC" - 40 (33.3%)
Chcoin " CHC" - 30 (25%)
Freicoin  " FRC" - 11 (9.2%)
Total Voters: 120

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBar exchange. Consolidating your digital wealth  (Read 9747 times)
tiberiandusk

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

The North Remembers

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 02:55:56 AM

I've read this thread twice and yet haven't seen a single piece of actual information conveyed.

Bitcoin Auction House http://www.BitBid.net BTC - 1EwfBVC6BwA6YeqcYZmm3htwykK3MStW6N | LTC - LdBpJJHj4WSAsUqaTbwyJQFiG1tVjo4Uys Don't get Goxed.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 03:04:11 AM

I would keep it elite and exclusive.

Only deal in whole bars, no shaved bars nor shavings nor dust.

For that alone it is tempting to create an asset contract for them and issue them on the Digitalis Open Transactions server so they can be traded against any/all of the other assets that are issued there.

All assets are in integers so that way there will also be no offering fractions of anything for the whole bars, only offers of whole numbers of coins shares etc.

No percentage fees on trades, just one usage token per API call whether it is an API call to place an offer or to see an account balance or to see offers on a market or any other API call.

This bar things seems like it is made for such a server!

Of course since anyone can issue assets on the OTdemo server, anyone could also issue them there, heck several people could each issue them there, and trade them against any asset anyone chooses to issue there...

Massively more secure than a web-based system too. Exclusive for now due to only the elite have installed Open Transactions clients, but soon iPhone and Android apps for Open Transactions will be released...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:13:37 AM

I would keep it elite and exclusive.

Only deal in whole bars, no shaved bars nor shavings nor dust.

For that alone it is tempting to create an asset contract for them and issue them on the Digitalis Open Transactions server so they can be traded against any/all of the other assets that are issued there.

All assets are in integers so that way there will also be no offering fractions of anything for the whole bars, only offers of whole numbers of coins shares etc.

No percentage fees on trades, just one usage token per API call whether it is an API call to place an offer or to see an account balance or to see offers on a market or any other API call.

This bar things seems like it is made for such a server!

Of course since anyone can issue assets on the OTdemo server, anyone could also issue them there, heck several people could each issue them there, and trade them against any asset anyone chooses to issue there...

Massively more secure than a web-based system too. Exclusive for now due to only the elite have installed Open Transactions clients, but soon iPhone and Android apps for Open Transactions will be released...

-MarkM-

thank you GOLDEN information and recommendations .LOVE it

rbdrbd

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 03:23:30 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2013, 04:13:51 AM by rbdrbd

Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194584 for a Google Docs BTB exchange.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:15:29 PM

[ANN] BitBar exchange. BitBars.net

consolidating your digital wealth 

http://www.BitBars.net

go to the Buy & sell forum section and happy trading . The user interactive exchange will be all done shortly just like BTC-e

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 05:46:06 PM

official report someone sold BTB Here official BTB exchange http://www.bitbars.net Threw PM

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 05:47:40 PM

Isn't official!

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:28:04 PM

anyone have 100 BTB for sale ? have a buy order

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:30:07 PM

LOL. no offence but you must be a poor coder, it doesnt even have a real time trading platform , instead it just a forum, whats the different then just sell in here, you asked donation for that kind of forum ?

Blah blah
blastbob

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:31:11 PM

anyone have 100 BTB for sale ? have a buy order

What are you offering?

Bitrated user: blastbob.
Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:34:42 PM

official report someone sold BTB Here official BTB exchange http://www.bitbars.net Threw PM

I'm sorry but.. That's just a forum. I think you're better off posting here if you want a forum. I was thinking of making an exchange (an actual one), I can fund it and do the layout, but I would have no idea how to detect if someone has payed, how to let people withdraw, etc. If any experienced coder wants to make an actual exchange, tell me. I can fund it and help with the site itself most likely.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:43:13 PM

I'm sorry but.. That's just a forum. I think you're better off posting here if you want a forum. I was thinking of making an exchange (an actual one), I can fund it and do the layout, but I would have no idea how to detect if someone has payed, how to let people withdraw, etc. If any experienced coder wants to make an actual exchange, tell me. I can fund it and help with the site itself most likely.

currently I have employed three different coders  to take on this task of creating the perfect exchange. Better than BTC ,Gox and all the rest. I just wanted people to see were its going to be and the over all feel of the development  of this elite  Exchange  Grin

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:48:30 PM

currently I have employed three different coders  to take on this task of creating the perfect exchange. Better than BTC ,Gox and all the rest. I just wanted people to see were its going to be and the over all feel of the development  of this elite  Exchange  Grin

Sorry no offence, I love Bitbar , but this

http://www.bitbars.net

compare to BTC-E and MTGOX ,you can't be serious right ? its poorly written.

Blah blah
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:49:29 PM

I have had plenty of request to add alt-coins to the exchange so .I would like to get a feel of what cryto-coins the community would like to see traded for BitBars. Please submit your request  What coins would you like to see exchanged for on BitBars.net . BTC and LTC are already going to be there!!

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:51:09 PM

I think TruCoin is the biggest troll ever.

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:51:24 PM

Sorry no offence, I love Bitbar , but this

http://www.bitbars.net

compare to BTC-E and MTGOX ,you can't be serious right ? its poorly written.

Keep in mind this was put together in a couple hours!! this is just a start Grin I will give you the Elite exchange that BitBar requires !! that's a trucoin garentee  Wink

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:52:27 PM

we are all trolls in one way or the other !!! we are not here on a beautiful  saterday because of our people skills he he h  Grin

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 07:54:22 PM

we are all trolls in one way or the other !!! we are not here on our computers on a beautiful  saterday because of our people skills he he h  Grin

durnkenWiz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 08:08:32 PM

[/quote]

we are all trolls in one way or the other !!! we are not here on our computers on a beautiful  saterday because of our people skills he he h  Grin
[/quote]

haha
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 08:57:47 PM

BitBar Network Stats:

(Last updated: 2013-05-04 20:57:04 UTC/GMT)

Difficulty: 12.87642152
 Total block: 5803
 Total money supply: 2638.360751
 Last block reward: 0.164687

Wow that's crazy for only a couple days  Grin   BitBar the gamechanger

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: