Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What coins would you like to see exchanged for on BitBars.net . BTC and LTC are already going to be there!!
Terracoin "TRC" - 2 (1.7%)
Ppcoin "PPC" - 24 (20%)
Namecoin "NMC" - 13 (10.8%)
Feathercoin "FTC" - 40 (33.3%)
Chcoin " CHC" - 30 (25%)
Freicoin  " FRC" - 11 (9.2%)
Total Voters: 120

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBar exchange. Consolidating your digital wealth  (Read 9747 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:35:12 PM

Hello guys
I want to know that how many bitbars are going to exist. because 3000 have been mined how much more are gonna be mined.

bitbar.biz
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 05:17:13 PM

Hello guys
I want to know that how many bitbars are going to exist. because 3000 have been mined how much more are gonna be mined.

bitbar.biz

Nothing found there about the quantity to be mined

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:20:36 PM

Hello guys

bitbar.biz

Apologies, 500,000 total bitbars.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:52:49 PM

Hello guys

bitbar.biz

Why is the quantity increased. I think it was 3000.

TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:54:23 PM

Hello guys

bitbar.biz

Why is the quantity increased. I think it was 3000.
?

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:59:01 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2013, 01:03:57 AM by TruCoin

please Donate to keep the expanetion and greatness of  BitBar Alive

BTB_BMzJURe9otFXcgRGqpTVwFApPoMiypFiPg

Helps Update support BTB websites and Exchanges. Also the pursuit of getting Bitbar on all mainstream exchanges. Also helps to Promote and destribuite positive information and awareness of BitBar

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:16:52 AM

please Donate to keep the expanetion and greatness of  BitBar Alive

BTB_BMzJURe9otFXcgRGqpTVwFApPoMiypFiPg

Helps Update support BTB websites and Exchanges. Also the pursuit of getting Bitbar on all mainstream exchanges. Also helps to Promote and destribuite positive information and awareness of BitBar

I am not able to donate but I will always be there to support and promote. Because I love the concept.

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:24:30 PM

Keep an eye on BTB next week thing should start a massive rise!!!!

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:32:04 PM

I am still holding and praying to GOD  that the price goes up. But now I am in real tension also lost $26 yesterday because of Liberty reserve shutdown. I wish that someone could give me back my money .

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:53:48 PM

I am still holding and praying to GOD  that the price goes up. But now I am in real tension also lost $26 yesterday because of Liberty reserve shutdown. I wish that someone could give me back my money .

Hold your BTB on tight!!! right now alone i am seeing people buying up massive amounts of BTB. Seen someone spent 86 BTC on BTB .. Very good sign BitBar is doing its job to consolidate Digital wealth in one safe spot.

Make sure you get your pre-ordered BitBar USB secure Wallet SAFE
http://www.bitbars.net/bitbar-secure-usb-gold-bar-wallet-storage/

Has advanced safe functions to secure your digital wealth.!!!!!

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:02:59 PM

Hold your BTB on tight!!! right now alone i am seeing people buying up massive amounts of BTB. Seen someone spent 86 BTC on BTB .. Very good sign BitBar is doing its job to consolidate Digital wealth in one safe spot.

Yeah I have also seen people buying lots of coins they are gonna boost the price to have a profit. Thats why I am keeping my part of bar with me. Even if it goes to Zero value.

computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:13:02 PM

Yeah I have also seen people buying lots of coins they are gonna boost the price to have a profit. Thats why I am keeping my part of bar with me. Even if it goes to Zero value.

There is no future in this. Dump it while it's still worth something. The price just goes down every day. There is no buy volume to support it.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:21:16 PM

There is no future in this. Dump it while it's still worth something. The price just goes down every day. There is no buy volume to support it.

ok people !!!! if you believe this guy is right sell all your BTB to me . i will buy them from cheap he he he  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:28:47 PM

ok people !!!! if you believe this guy is right sell all your BTB to me . i will buy them from cheap he he he  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I have seen your thread about revival of LQC how is it going.

saudibull

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:31:04 PM

Two people supporting BTB and bumping the same thread over and over isnt going to make BTB worth anything... Im not bashing, I want BTB to have the value of 10, 100 etc.. btc ... Everyone that has BTB wants that, we just cannot see it happening - 
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:47:08 PM

Two people supporting BTB and bumping the same thread over and over isnt going to make BTB worth anything... Im not bashing, I want BTB to have the value of 10, 100 etc.. btc ... Everyone that has BTB wants that, we just cannot see it happening - 

why not stop buying at low and start selling at high price. People are buying at low so that they can sell higher and we are waiting for that. Because the people who own BTB at the moment are really big fools they r  the reason BTB went straight down. And If you also want the price to go higher why not join us and spread the word in this forum.

saudibull

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:55:01 PM

why not stop buying at low and start selling at high price. People are buying at low so that they can sell higher and we are waiting for that. Because the people who own BTB at the moment are really big fools they r  the reason BTB went straight down. And If you also want the price to go higher why not join us and spread the word in this forum.
Ive promoted coins before, like crazy but they stilled failed... Im afraid the price will go down until no one is buying or selling and it dies, just like all the other coins out there.... I havent seen anything that BTB has that would cause price to go up, or even sit at the price it is now -
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:00:32 PM

Ive promoted coins before, like crazy but they stilled failed... Im afraid the price will go down until no one is buying or selling and it dies, just like all the other coins out there.... I havent seen anything that BTB has that would cause price to go up, or even sit at the price it is now -

BTC was the same until it was adopted by people all over the world. BTB has better chances because of these forums and If you think there are no buyers you are wrong. When the people who have bought BTB at lower price will start selling them at high price more people will jump in to get a profit and eventually the price will steadily rise.

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:05:49 AM

BTC was the same until it was adopted by people all over the world. BTB has better chances because of these forums and If you think there are no buyers you are wrong. When the people who have bought BTB at lower price will start selling them at high price more people will jump in to get a profit and eventually the price will steadily rise.

BTC was and never will be as rare as BitBar

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:39:04 AM

Buying Rally !!! i love it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: