Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What coins would you like to see exchanged for on BitBars.net . BTC and LTC are already going to be there!!
Terracoin "TRC" - 2 (1.7%)
Ppcoin "PPC" - 24 (20%)
Namecoin "NMC" - 13 (10.8%)
Feathercoin "FTC" - 40 (33.3%)
Chcoin " CHC" - 30 (25%)
Freicoin  " FRC" - 11 (9.2%)
Total Voters: 120

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBar exchange. Consolidating your digital wealth  (Read 9747 times)
TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:07:14 PM

Two people supporting BTB and bumping the same thread over and over isnt going to make BTB worth anything... Im not bashing, I want BTB to have the value of 10, 100 etc.. btc ... Everyone that has BTB wants that, we just cannot see it happening - 

BTB is still so young but the network is beating most crypto networks buy a bunch.. I love BTB because its safe and it is so RARE just to hold 1 BTB makes you digitally rich!!!!

computerparts

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:36:59 AM

Two people supporting BTB and bumping the same thread over and over isnt going to make BTB worth anything... Im not bashing, I want BTB to have the value of 10, 100 etc.. btc ... Everyone that has BTB wants that, we just cannot see it happening - 

BTB is still so young but the network is beating most crypto networks buy a bunch.. I love BTB because its safe and it is so RARE just to hold 1 BTB makes you digitally rich!!!!

I really used to like BTB and you could have really turned it into something good. But it's an obvious pump n dump scam and it was designed that way. What were the rewards of the first blocks? What are the rewards now, .17 per block? That's ridiculous. Also, no one wants BTB because it is too damn slow. Who wants to wait over 100 hours (at current network speed) for confirmations?
Blaztoize
Donator

Activity: 196

My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:40:33 AM

Also, no one wants BTB because it is too damn slow. Who wants to wait over 100 hours (at current network speed) for confirmations?

Long term storage. Network can slow but never halt. <-- Great foresight. I love that about BitBar.

On a side note, TruCoin needs to stop killing BTB with his form of love...  Roll Eyes

Pokédex: The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
BTC: 1Pt2zKYL1CzgqoWy2gETLrqZhWTQSziVno
As of July 2015, I'm back! Currently working on building trust.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:45:17 AM

Also, no one wants BTB because it is too damn slow. Who wants to wait over 100 hours (at current network speed) for confirmations?

Long term storage. Network can slow but never halt. <-- Great foresight. I love that about BitBar.

On a side note, TruCoin needs to stop killing BTB with his form of love...  Roll Eyes

+1 BitBar was built for long term

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:55:24 PM

We like to move it move it!!!BTB like to move it move it! BTB rising like a rocketSHIP

nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 07:34:27 PM

Lots of people are buying BTB. It is about to go up all of a sudden. Just waiting for it to happen

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
saudibull

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 08:05:56 PM

Wow, how blind are you guys, bitbar is going nowhere at all, its dying just like the other two dozen coins that came out before and after it, the price as been steadily declining... no one is buying this shit... lol, just because you say people are buying it up and hoping that will attract noobs to buy them, wont make it valuable.... get over yourselves
Blaztoize
Donator

Activity: 196

My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 08:22:55 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 08:59:12 PM by Blaztoize

Wow, how blind are you guys, bitbar is going nowhere at all, its dying just like the other two dozen coins that came out before and after it, the price as been steadily declining... no one is buying this shit... lol, just because you say people are buying it up and hoping that will attract noobs to buy them, wont make it valuable.... get over yourselves

Saudi, it's easy to admit that a lot of the people speaking on behalf of BitBar aren't being very wise about it at all. Maybe it's a character flaw, I don't know nor care to think further about it at this point. However, your steady increase in general shit-talk in this section of the forum isn't very welcomed either. As for the currency itself, it is still above water, young, and full of potential.

Best of luck on your continued non-scammy endeavors.

P.S. I love your trust level of: -18: -4 / +0(0) and reputation for blackmail.
Baffles me to this day why people like you exist...

Pokédex: The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
BTC: 1Pt2zKYL1CzgqoWy2gETLrqZhWTQSziVno
As of July 2015, I'm back! Currently working on building trust.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 08:25:29 PM

You're just bitter no one liked any of the 6 bitbar logos you made in MS paint.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=210368.msg2231081#msg2231081
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:16:28 AM

You're just bitter no one liked any of the 6 bitbar logos you made in MS paint.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=210368.msg2231081#msg2231081

ha ha ha ha ha h this guy "Saudi" tried selling me BTB and wanted me to send first , found out he is a scammer .

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:33:17 PM

awsome day today for BTB

FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 02:43:25 PM

awsome day today for BTB

current rate of bitbar?? BitBar = ? BTC

Difficulty of Bitbar ?

Number of Bitbar in existence.

Current reward per block?

many thanks

FuzzyBear

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
skyangel

Activity: 301
Merit: 260

FLO dev

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:52:27 PM

awsome day today for BTB

current rate of bitbar?? BitBar = ? BTC

Difficulty of Bitbar ?

Number of Bitbar in existence.

Current reward per block?

many thanks

FuzzyBear

Price ~0.14 BTC : 1 BTB

Difficulty = 10.13

3148 BTB mined

0.17 BTB current block reward

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:54:08 PM

true story

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 08:18:02 PM

BTB is about to be backed by physical Gold Bars currently two different companys are working on this project .. stay tuned!! Will update BitBars.net with late breaking news on the physical gold BitBars

perhan007

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 09:34:18 PM

BTB is about to be backed by physical Gold Bars currently two different companys are working on this project .. stay tuned!! Will update BitBars.net with late breaking news on the physical gold BitBars

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:40:34 PM

thank you. i am so excited!!

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:14:56 PM

I would like to be first in line to purchase one

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:48:06 AM

I would like to be first in line to purchase one

Me too  Grin Grin

i will pm you when its time

lukemarshall

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:37:38 PM

Here is a little encouragement.

If each BTB was backed by 1oz of Gold they wouuld be worth between 10-11 Bitcoin

Were it to be backed by a Kilo of gold, each Bitbar would be around 350 Btc

And, if we were to be reaching for the stars, and could tie a single BTB to a London Good Delivery 400oz bar they would contain 4375 Btc per bar....give or take.

or

Once this is acomplished, we would need to look at world production/reserves to take it to the next level.

Cheers

Its all about what the people want...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: