Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️[ANN] ICObazaar - Crypto Market Insight⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 444905 times)
ICObazaar (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 05:11:51 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 02:15:44 PM by ICObazaar

ICObazaar
Crypto Market Insight

What's ICObazaar?

ICObazaar.com is one of the leading ICO trackers providing independent rating and reviews of trending ICOs since 2017.
Our listed database is 4500+ projects with over $ 1 bln raised.
ICOBazaar gives access to 120 000 active investors offering diverse marketing options for ICO owners.

Why should you trust us?

We aim to bring more transparency to the market by providing a fair and independent rating and listing of the ICOs.
We make and publish an annual analysis of ICO Market to help investors make informed decision.

Want to submit an ICO?

Our ICO list is 4,5K projects base updated daily! Publish your ICO to reach more audience and attract investors.
You can submit ICO or Pre-ICO for FREE with a simple 3-step procedure. Just provide your basic info, whitepaper, roadmap, team, media, and token sale details.

Submit your ICO here

https://icobazaar.com/campaign/step1/new

Follow us on:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:20:01 PM

The idea seems very good and this is similar to Kickstarter or Indiegogo? The main difference seems to be the funding currency and this seems a bit problematic as the project needs XXX ETH but what happens if the ETH price increases like in the past month and the target in ETH was not reached but in USD it was reached a long time ago?
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:31:49 PM

The site looks very good.

The numbers on Patientory seem to be off though ($1,269,295,164  Smiley)

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:09:29 AM

First time to see this site, and all look good and informatif.

If I'm signup in your site, I will get notofication about new project?
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

The idea seems very good and this is similar to Kickstarter or Indiegogo? The main difference seems to be the funding currency and this seems a bit problematic as the project needs XXX ETH but what happens if the ETH price increases like in the past month and the target in ETH was not reached but in USD it was reached a long time ago?

Yes, initial idea is to become a Kickstarter for ICOs.
Price volatility is indeed a common problem of cryptocurrency market. Which goals are to be set, and wether it's necessary to change them or not if the price of ETH/BTC changes is completely up to the founders of the projects, and not us as we are not in control of this.

The site looks very good.

The numbers on Patientory seem to be off though ($1,269,295,164  Smiley)

Thank you.
Sorry about the numbers, already fixed.

First time to see this site, and all look good and informatif.

If I'm signup in your site, I will get notofication about new project?

Thank you, we are doing out best to keep all the information updated.
Yes, this feature will be released next week. Also, soon we will open pre-purchase for new projects - allowing you to participate in those ICOs which aren't open yet, so you wouldn't have to worry about missing ICO opening - as we will take care of that.

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 02:11:13 PM

You can participate in the next ICOs on ICObazaar:

https://icobazaar.com/giga_watt
https://icobazaar.com/aeternity
https://icobazaar.com/patientory
https://icobazaar.com/monaco

Check them out!

cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:48:54 AM

The website is really nice and i really like the concept but i will like to understand some issues as regards your website, does it require any fees to list your coin there and how do you handle the funds escrow.

You can answer the question through PM if you can not provide the answer publicly.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:00:01 AM

nice site . good luck
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

The website is really nice and i really like the concept but i will like to understand some issues as regards your website, does it require any fees to list your coin there and how do you handle the funds escrow.

You can answer the question through PM if you can not provide the answer publicly.

We do not charge any fees for listing any tokens.

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:09:01 AM

Hi everybody,

This week we will be adding more ICOs on our platform - so keep an eye on our website.

Also, right now we have an exclusive offer on Patientory - we have purchased a stake of PTOY tokens during the pre-sale, and now selling it on our platform. The offer is limited - as ICO is currently over, and there's no other place to purchase PTOY tokens yet.

Check it out here:

Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:28:50 PM

So we trust you with our money?  Huh

Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

I want to know the complete details about the escrow and your team. Please post it here.

saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:30:03 PM

I can see that you have hosted many successful ico and raising millions of dollars and other currencies, what i read so far from your website proofs that you are an established company with your personal legal adviser, auditing, accounting etc

Do i have to bring my escrow team over to you or you already have your own escrow team.
yadan86

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:34:22 AM

at this time ,ICO is very very hot , i am in .
cabin

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:28:41 AM

We do not charge any fees for listing any tokens.

This is very interesting and i must claim that your website is first of its kind that will offer this type of free service but you only answer my question in part, i also asked how do you handle the funds escrow ?

Please provide me with an answer because it will affect my current decision making over a particular token.
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 03:21:42 PM

Hey everybody,

First of all, thank you for your interest in our service.
We didn't expect such huge user flow so fast.

Right now we are working on a detailed F.A.Q. to give complete details about our service.

And for your questions:
how do you handle the funds escrow ?

Mainly there are 3 ways of how we do it:

First one - is when we don't even touch the funds at all.  As those crowdsales which are listed on our website give us their ETH or BTC addressees which we show to our users. In this case our users send their funds directly to the crowdsale, and crowd sale organizers handle the escrow on their side.

Second - when we participate in the crowd sale ourselves, buying tokens from the crowdsale - and then we allow our users to purchase these tokens from our stake.

And the last way to go - is when we make partnership with the crowdsale organizers, who allow us to collect the funds for their crowdsale on our platform, which we send to the multisig wallet which which can only be open with an approval of the escrow team which we hire together with the crowd sale organizers.

Do i have to bring my escrow team over to you or you already have your own escrow team.

As I said there are several way to do that. We can go both way.
If you want to have your ICO listed on our website drop us a line at hello@icobazaar.com

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:13:00 PM

Hi everybody,

We currently have an exclusive offer on Patientory
Official ICO is already over, and Patientory don't have any more tokens to sell.

BUT We do have a limited amount of PTOY tokens available for our users

Get them here:

The offer is limited, and we will stop selling them as soon as PTOY tokens will be listed on most of the exchanges. So get them, while you still can.

cabin

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

I am more than glad to partner with your company, i shall send you an email as regards an upcoming project.

Your response to questions on this thread practically shows that your company is legitimate and you have nothing to hide.

Thank you in advance as i look forward in doing business with you.
ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:11:41 PM

I am more than glad to partner with your company, i shall send you an email as regards an upcoming project.

Your response to questions on this thread practically shows that your company is legitimate and you have nothing to hide.

Thank you in advance as i look forward in doing business with you.

Sure thing. Drop us a line to hello@icobazaar.com, or PM me.

ICObazaar (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 10:02:29 PM

Hey everybody,

Today we have added next crowd sale tokens available for purchase on our website:

BOScoin - https://icobazaar.com/boscoin
CoFound.it - https://icobazaar.com/cofound.it_
Polybius - https://icobazaar.com/polybius

BOScoin is currently one of the exclusives on ICObazaar, but we are selling BOS from the steak which we have purchased during the initial crowdsale. It's currently not listed on most of exchanges, so there are not so many place where you can get it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: