Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LINX] Linx | POW(Scrypt) | *** Dec 18 Mandatory Wallet Update ***  (Read 84417 times)
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1605
Merit: 1568

精神分析的爸

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

@Dev :

did you INFORM all your Users that you get 2.5 Coins per Block for free ?
AND your Premine ! ........

what would you do with that Coins ? Miners works for you and Get 50 Coins on Solo . you get 2.5 Coins ( 5% ) EVERY Block for nothing .

Thats DEVs Address :
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/linx/address.dws?XF7kCcs4woQD9WWnCHuN6SWPeUNK2fBspr.htm

Looking good to fill up his Bag

let me calculate a lil :
1min Blocktime est 1440 Coins per Day
seems 3600 LINX per Day for Dev for FREE !..... no Hardware , no Powersource, nothing but pure COins every Day
thats @0,25 USD = 900 Bucks on ONE Day ...

make your own Decisions !

Hi Glen,

Sorry to hear you feel that way, but just for clarification, the dev fee does not affect the miners block reward or any pool fees at all.

To date, this project has been entirely self financed (this is not an ICO).

Contrary to what you've stated, we're sure that everybody holding Linx is aware of our plans, and would want to know that the project is adequately funded going forward.

Due to your response, one can only assume that you are also adverse to DASH, ZCASH etc, any of the hundreds of ICO's in crypto space, or any coin that has more than a 1% premine?

FYI Even with this dev fee, the total amount of Linx we will have received by the year 2030, including our 1% premine, will still be less than 5% of the entire supply.

Glen has a point here, the premine is currently worth $263'321 (according to cmc).
As now an additional devfee was necessary, me too wonders where or what for the premine has been spent so that you now need new ways of financing the operation.
I am absolutely aware that running a coin network with nodes, website, explorer and adding to exchanges costs some money but as far as my experience tells this should be more than nicely covered by the premine of 1 mio Linx so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artbroker

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

Could you point me in the whitepapers or the roadmap where it is said the you will implement devfee? I wish I knew it before investing in this project.

@Dev :

did you INFORM all your Users that you get 2.5 Coins per Block for free ?
AND your Premine ! ........

what would you do with that Coins ? Miners works for you and Get 50 Coins on Solo . you get 2.5 Coins ( 5% ) EVERY Block for nothing .

Thats DEVs Address :
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/linx/address.dws?XF7kCcs4woQD9WWnCHuN6SWPeUNK2fBspr.htm

Looking good to fill up his Bag

let me calculate a lil :
1min Blocktime est 1440 Coins per Day
seems 3600 LINX per Day for Dev for FREE !..... no Hardware , no Powersource, nothing but pure COins every Day
thats @0,25 USD = 900 Bucks on ONE Day ...

make your own Decisions !

Hi Glen,

Sorry to hear you feel that way, but just for clarification, the dev fee does not affect the miners block reward or any pool fees at all.

To date, this project has been entirely self financed (this is not an ICO).

Contrary to what you've stated, we're sure that everybody holding Linx is aware of our plans, and would want to know that the project is adequately funded going forward.

Due to your response, one can only assume that you are also adverse to DASH, ZCASH etc, any of the hundreds of ICO's in crypto space, or any coin that has more than a 1% premine?

FYI Even with this dev fee, the total amount of Linx we will have received by the year 2030, including our 1% premine, will still be less than 5% of the entire supply.
mylinx (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

Glen has a point here, the premine is currently worth $263'321 (according to cmc).
As now an additional devfee was necessary, me too wonders where or what for the premine has been spent so that you now need new ways of financing the operation.
I am absolutely aware that running a coin network with nodes, website, explorer and adding to exchanges costs some money but as far as my experience tells this should be more than nicely covered by the premine of 1 mio Linx so far.

Our goal for this project from the very start was never to be just another cryptocurrency that lives on exchanges with no other use.

We have bold plans, and the market access to achieve them, but some things cost money - there's just no getting around it. Press, PR, legal, security, advertising, merchandise, event sponsorship, incentives, the list goes on and on. Any project promising to deliver any of these things without some kind of pot to draw from is simply not going to deliver, they couldn't afford to.

Have you seen how much it costs to list a coin on an exchange now that multi-million dollar ICO's have completely changed the financial landscape?

As an example, just to list on Cryptopia right now will cost you over $200,000!

Glen123NEW

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

Lol , nice try Buddy !

Listing on Cryptopia WAS 1 BTC on June 2017 ( 3000 USD est )

Time Changes , right ... BTC was worth June 2017 about 3K USD

afair remember it was 1 June 2017 you started LinX ?
and Cryptopia Exchange added fast LinX

talking about adding to Exchange NOW isnt the Point ....

Come on , nothing more to explain for your Investors ?

mylinx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

Lol , nice try Buddy !

Listing on Cryptopia WAS 1 BTC on June 2017 ( 3000 USD est )

Time Changes , right ... BTC was worth June 2017 about 3K USD

afair remember it was 1 June 2017 you started LinX ?
and Cryptopia Exchange added fast LinX

talking about adding to Exchange NOW isnt the Point ....

Come on , nothing more to explain for your Investors ?

Did you see the words "As an example" in that sentence?

We have been listed on Cryptopia since last summer!

Maybe you don't want us to list Linx on any other exchanges, but I'm sure miners and people currently holding Linx would disagree with you.

Glen123NEW

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

once again you NOT inform your Fellows what you have in Mind with your est. 3600 Coin PER Day ?

let me think about ?
ServerHardware = rented a good Server about 50 USD per Month
Promotions = ?  mhmhmh after about 7 Months later since start .... not really much like other Coins .... ok let me say 100 USD per Month
other blabla = 200 Bucks
more BlaBla = 1000 Bucks per Month

est Costs per Month = around 1500 Bucks per Month ... for a Coin Huh?

ok , let me do more Math : 1 Day income with DevFee = 900

Thats 1,5 Days DevsFee enough for 1 Month ( way tooo high ) Cost about 1500 Bucks

GOOD JOB !

After THAT i would do a really BIG RED FLAG on it .

EOD

Glen
PS: and do me a Favor and talk NOT about Listing on Bittrex,Polo and others ...... They WONT List your Coin .
purexpure

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

Linx post at Slack. Patience is the key.
If they wanted to scam us, they would HYPE it every single step and run away with the money. They are trying to get things done, not to hype it every single step. Please try to understand bigger picture.

@dimox I'm not ghosting anybody. :slightly_smiling_face: We've been totally clear about what the roadmap for Q1 is, and we've also told you everything is progressing as planned. If you are looking for vacuous updates you're in the wrong place, but you already know that :wink:

Apologies for the repetition to those that get how we work, but for those that need it...

As per Q1 announcement - work on the platform and apps is ongoing.

Retail integration - our partner has chosen a date for implementing the Linxpay system and we will be announcing this when we are given the green light from them to do so, and not before. They are the client and it is their decision.

You all know by now that we prefer to be the "mic drop" project rather than a "please take our flyer" project.

The plans we have for Linx cannot happen overnight and it's unrealistic to think they can. We are all working extremely hard, tailoring our roll out to the music industry calendar, not a crypto space calendar. It's entirely up to you if you choose to hold on to your Linx or sell them on. We really don't mind either way at such an early stage in the project.
EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

Glen I'm sorry to hear that you have lost faith in the team behind of this great project.

I invite you to focus on one of the thousands other crypto projects that this amazing Blockchain era has to offer.

In contrast to you, there are many miners and people currently holding Linx from June 2017 who feel very comfortable with the approach of the Linx team. I think that on behalf of them I speak who have full confidence in the Linx team and are looking forward to what they have to offer in 2018.

After waiting patiently for half a year and a development team working extremely hard, we almost ended up at a major milestone. The first major Retail partnership with Linxpay system implementation. For half a year there has been respectful communication in this topic with each other and in particular with the Linx team, it would be nice if we could continue this and enjoy the announcement with a positive vibe all together here. Thank you for your cooperation.

chobani

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:12:51 AM

Could you point me in the whitepapers or the roadmap where it is said the you will implement devfee? I wish I knew it before investing in this project.

This was communicated with the community way back on November 30th - https://mylinx.io/news/new-wallet-released-and-major-update/

So there's been 2 whole months of warning that the dev fee would be implemented. If you wanted to sell your coins in that space, there has been ample opportunity.

I for one am happy that the dev fee has been implemented, the fact is that money gets shit done. And if the dev fee means that there is more money for press/PR, legal fees, possible hiring of more developers then I am all for it.

hi_too

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:05:00 AM

FOR ALL MINING POOLS

1) Please pull and build the latest version of the source (v1.0.0.5) https://github.com/linx-project/linX
This contains new checkpoints to ensure that you are on the correct chain.

2) Remove and resync the blockchain from scratch.

3) Follow the instructions HERE to configure your pool for Linx.

Once again, our apologies for the super short lead time on this and for any mining time you may have lost as a result. As mentioned previously, some issues with the block template were fixed after running some future tests on the blockchain. Unfortunately this left us with a very short amount of time to notify all pool operators.

The network is working perfectly, and once the above steps have been implemented pools will resume mining as normal.

Linx Block Explorer | Crypto ID Block Explorer

If you are a miner and you suspect that your pool operator isn't aware of these required updates, please point them to this post or ask them to get in touch with us via our website - https://mylinx.io

Many thanks,

Team Linx

Hello,

Humm... what about YiiMP ?

Thanks
mylinx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

Hello,

Humm... what about YiiMP ?

Thanks

Hi,

Should be pretty straight forward. One of us will have a look at the YiiMp source and get back to you.

mylinx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:52:25 AM

*** LINX WALLET UPDATE AVAILABLE (v1.0.0.5) ***

Hey guys,

New wallet available for download now, update is not mandatory but recommended.

Download for Mac / PC / Ubuntu - https://mylinx.io/downloads or https://github.com/linX-project/linX/releases

Compile yourself from https://github.com/linx-project/linx

Cheers,

Team Linx

wklalen

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

wtf out

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
laroz

Activity: 169
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

Cannot mine on pool.mylinx.io... no registration available Sad someone has an account?
Aefyjol

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

Wahttomine not listed. Why?
artbroker

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

In the middle of transatlantic flight, the captain saying - dear passengers, in two hours please get your anus prepared, I will screw everyone in ass - if you disagree, please eat your tickets and get out of my plane.

Have a good flight!

P.s. The devfee was not announced, only the premine. And it was not "communicated", it was forced, and yes, I missed it.

This was communicated with the community way back on November 30th - https://mylinx.io/news/new-wallet-released-and-major-update/

So there's been 2 whole months of warning that the dev fee would be implemented. If you wanted to sell your coins in that space, there has been ample opportunity.

I for one am happy that the dev fee has been implemented, the fact is that money gets shit done. And if the dev fee means that there is more money for press/PR, legal fees, possible hiring of more developers then I am all for it.

Aefyjol

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

Wahttomine not listed. Why?

Hello, developers, please respond. What happened and you disappeared with a listing of whattomine?

Tnx

Чтoбы вce нe нaлeтeли
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

let it go and forget it .
mylinx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

We've just launched our new pool and it's open to everybody!

The new pool has a dedicated 1Gbps network connection, an insane amount of processing power, is chock full of RAM (32GB) and has dual SSD's for optimal data transfer speeds.

https://linxpool.com

We'd also like to ask existing miners at pool.mylinx.io to please consider moving some of their hashrate over to the new pool to balance the work between servers. The new pool can handle a LOT more than the old one.

Cheers,

Team Linx!

mylinx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

We've just launched our new pool and it's open to everybody!

The new pool has a dedicated 1Gbps network connection, an insane amount of processing power, is chock full of RAM (32GB) and has dual SSD's for optimal data transfer speeds.

https://linxpool.com

We'd also like to ask existing miners at pool.mylinx.io to please consider moving some of their hashrate over to the new pool to balance the work between servers. The new pool can handle a LOT more than the old one.

Cheers,

Team Linx!

Hello? and tnx for new pool. But i try register ... and didnt recive any email's . When i try to login
"Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock."

Please check... pool really works ? 

Spam is clear! Huh

Thanks for letting us know, we are aware of an issue that seems to be only affecting outlook.com and hotmail.com email accounts.

Is yours one of those?

Also did you check your spam folder?

Please let us know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: