Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LINX] Linx | POW(Scrypt) | *** Dec 18 Mandatory Wallet Update ***  (Read 84414 times)
MrBitcoinP

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 12:47:11 PM by MrBitcoinP

Long term lurker here but feeling the need to chime in as this thread seems to be getting out of hand.

I, like many others, am a bag holder of Linx. However i remain positive that linx will succeed where many have already failed. Why? I like the way they work, it's a refreshing change to see a team not focus on hype and the price of their cryptocurrency and instead focus on development. They are also very switched on to the market and clearly know what they are doing, imo. The hype will come no doubt about that, but not before a working product. It's unfortunate we've entered a bearmarket and the price has plummeted, but so has every other crypto, this is what happens, deal with it rather than blame.

Sure, they have made mistakes with regards to breaking promises with roadmaps and key dates, but this is rife throughout the crypto industry this year, and tbh i understand their underlying reasons - linx entered the market at a bad time, we'd already entered bear season before anything they were working on was close to being ready. Makes far more sense to postpone roll out and instead utilize the time to polish the product to being the best it can be for the next bull. Apart from short term temporary pumps nothing goes up in a bear market, so why waste the opportunity? Just to pump our bags? They wont, we aren't their primary focus, you should all know that.

I see a lot of you guys shout that linx is a scam etc, this is unfair and untrue. A scam is generally known as a way to leach money out of one party to another without a return on what is promised. DYOR i see a lot of you shout too, well i have done, a lot more than you guys it seems, you clearly haven't done any and have instead made poor assumptions.
Having scoured the linx blockchain i see no real evidence of Linx or Dantain making money, off any of their announcements or in general. The only coins from their premine that have been transferred have been to their contracted developer, mammix, he sells some now and again, but that's to be expected as he has bills to pay. At a rough guess, the team still own upwards of 800k, of their currency. How many of you DYOR guys know that? Not a single one of you i bet.
Let's also not forget that the team put 7btc+ of their own money into getting listed on cryptopia last year too, without any return on investment yet. With no hype and no sale of coins, just expenditure, it's not been the best of 'scams' - some may say they need to brush up on their scamming skillz.

And saying they are behind soundcoin / beatcoin? Seriously?! Are you guys idiots or intellectually challenged in some way? Maybe dropped on your head when you were a baby?
These guys are clearly not the same people, it couldn't be any plainer to see. Without going into too much detail of how obvious this is, simply look at the writing styles, how articulate they are (not not) with their words, sound is probably beat, but linx too? absolutely not.

The only thing that displeases me with regards to linx is the fact they've decided not to communicate with the community again, in a way it's understandable due to the clowns shouting at them for not pumping their bags, acting like the team owes them something. You guys are speculators, not investors, learn the difference, they owe you nothing! All any of us are trying to do is piggyback off their success.
However, i transgress, Linx team shouldn't tarnish the whole community with the same brush, there is still a lot of support and good guys lurking in the background, its just a shame a few have ruined it for the many.

Some of ronald/alpys points have some validity, however, apart from the dig about coding skills which is pure assumption, they've all been answered by the team and we've been told multiple times how they work. If none of you liked that you shouldn't have held on to your bag, moaning about it after the fact just makes you look silly.

Tl;dr - the project isn't dead, if you actually DYOR like some of you continually bleat about doing but actually do very little you'd see that, and it's not a scam.

I'm not panicking btw, favorite project and i wish the team the very best in these troubled times.

Over and out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoronald

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Long term lurker here but feeling the need to chime in as this thread seems to be getting out of hand.

I, like many others, am a bag holder of Linx. However i remain positive that linx will succeed where many have already failed. Why? I like the way they work, it's a refreshing change to see a team not focus on hype and the price of their cryptocurrency and instead focus on development. They are also very switched on to the market and clearly know what they are doing, imo. The hype will come no doubt about that, but not before a working product. It's unfortunate we've entered a bearmarket and the price has plummeted, but so has every other crypto, this is what happens, deal with it rather than blame.

It is quite interesting to note here the claim that the team is focusing on development when there is essentially no auditable progress apart from a few never ending wallet tests/updates on github. Where is the progress on LinxPay? Where is the LinxPay wordpress plugin? What about the Linx flagship platform? Do you know anything about it at all? What qualities will it have? The project has been in development for over a year and through that entire time there has been nothing truly fundamental in its development. A new/updated wallet here, a halving of miner rewards there. Ask yourself what exactly do you know about the development, can you explain how it will work or what functions it will have? If not then obviously something is wrong.

Also there seems to be confusion between hype and communication/transparency. Engaging with your project followers is not hyping and takes 5 minutes of your time. Claiming that the "unkown" devs work 24-7 is stretching it and has been repeated over and over again to lure investors to buy "cheap".

Sure, they have made mistakes with regards to breaking promises with roadmaps and key dates, but this is rife throughout the crypto industry, and tbh i understand their underlying reasons - linx entered the market at a bad time, we'd already entered bear season before anything they were working on was close to being ready. Makes far more sense to postpone roll out and instead utilize the time to polish the product to being the best it can be for the next bull. Apart from short term temporary pumps nothing goes up in a bear market, so why waste the opportunity? Just to pump our bags? They wont, we aren't their primary focus, you should all know that.

Correction here, firstly there is no roadmap. Secondly in terms of key dates, we were told "LinX retail partner has chosen the date for LinxPay integration". This was delayed and a new date was set. On the announcement day, Linx informed us that their partner could not implement Linx at this time (there was no future date provided). Amusingly enough, this sort of information must have been known beforehand considering the partners are in close communication. Should there not have been communication here that there are issues arising rather than claiming that nothing was hampering the progress with their partner launch?

Another issue regarding dates: Here is an update for 12/12/17

"The LinxPay system has been fully tested and works like a dream" --> So where is it? Some more info?
"The flagship linx platform will be beta testing throughout late Jan / early Feb. We will be contacting some of you so you can give this a spin for us before we release it into the wild" --> who got access to test it?
"Linx App development will begin in the new year for mobile devices (iOS and Android)" --> have they started?
"The first wave of promotional items are being designed and will be avaliable to coincide with the first round of press" --> Never heard anything

What surprises me is there is nothing released at all. What is the goal of development exactly? Is it to jump from one thing to another or should one finish 1 item first then move on. This is why roadmaps exist, to show progress. Claiming full focus on development with no actual visible progress is wrong.

I see a lot of you guys shout that linx is a scam etc, this is unfair and untrue. A scam is generally known as a way to leach money out of one party to another without a return on what is promised. DYOR i see a lot of you shout too, well i have done, a lot more than you guys it seems, you clearly haven't done any and have instead made poor assumptions.
Having scoured the linx blockchain i see no real evidence of Linx or Dantain making money, off any of their announcements or in general. The only coins from their premine that have been transferred have been to their contracted developer, mammix, he sells some now and again, but that's to be expected as he has bills to pay. At a rough guess, the team still own upwards of 800k, of their currency. How many of you DYOR guys know that? Not a single one of you i bet.

Again, my point on why there should be a transparent counter on the website regarding premine that shows the current premine left and the spending. This was actually suggested by the devs themselves in the main announcement. Yet it has not been done even though it was mentioned.

And saying they are behind soundcoin / beatcoin? Seriously?! Are you guys idiots or intellectually challenged in some way? Maybe dropped on your head when you were a baby?
These guys are clearly not the same people, it couldn't be any plainer to see. Without going into too much detail of how obvious this is, look at the writing style, how articulate they are (not not) with their words, sound is probably beat, but linx too? absolutely not.

Fact here is no one knows who they are, they could be anyone. That is the problem with unknown devs, although one has to speculate that 2 failed projects with similarities does raise concerns

The only thing that displeases me with regards to linx is the fact they've decided not to communicate with the community again, in a way it's understandable due to the clowns shouting at them for not pumping their bags, acting like the team owes them something. You guys are speculators, not investors, learn the difference, they owe you nothing! All any of us are trying to do is piggyback off their success.
However, i transgress, Linx team shouldn't tarnish the whole community with the same brush, there is still a lot of support and good guys lurking in the background, its just a shame a few have ruined it for the many.

Their success is dependent upon the community. The Miners dont mine for free. Miners can only sell if there is someone to buy it. Their entire ecosystem depends on the community. It would have been beneficial for Linx team to keep this project closed as they claimed, but wait, then were would they get the funds to proceed with the project? But hold on, its not an ICO.. But they still need funds... If they expect to have a premine then they should be prepared to answer the community. The premine is just another form of an ICO. It is worthless without the investors/purchasers.

Some of ronald/alpys points have some validity, however, apart from the dig about coding skills which is pure assumption, they've all been answered by the team and we've been told multiple times how they work. If none of you liked that you shouldn't have held on to your bag, moaning about it after the fact just makes you look silly.

I must have been sleeping, I would love for you to explain to me the following:

How does LinxPay work?
What qualities and capabilities does LinxPay have? (for example compared to spicepay)
What are the qualities and capabilities of the flagship Linx Platform?
What functions can it undertake?
How does it compare/differ to current and upcoming rival platforms/projects in the market?

Tl;dr - the project isn't dead, if you actually DYOR like some of you continually bleat about doing but actually do very little you'd see that, and it's not a scam.

I'm not panicking btw, favorite project and i wish the team the very best in these troubled times.

Over and out.

The telegram channel enjoys painting me as the enemy here, yet the simple fact is to just look at the questions/points DYOR. As MrBitcoin has said, there are valid points and concerns, that is fact. For the record, I've been with linx since the beginning as well. It is a shame the telegram channel is biased and does not allow addressing concerns or discussing these issues, you can easily see the neurotic behavior from some of the telegram users coming here to flame and swear vs calm discussions.

Aerox

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

Sure, they have made mistakes with regards to breaking promises with roadmaps and key dates, but this is rife throughout the crypto industry this year, and tbh i understand their underlying reasons - linx entered the market at a bad time, we'd already entered bear season before anything they were working on was close to being ready. Makes far more sense to postpone roll out and instead utilize the time to polish the product to being the best it can be for the next bull. Apart from short term temporary pumps nothing goes up in a bear market, so why waste the opportunity? Just to pump our bags? They wont, we aren't their primary focus, you should all know that.

Let's also not forget that the team put 7btc+ of their own money into getting listed on cryptopia last year too, without any return on investment yet. With no hype and no sale of coins, just expenditure, it's not been the best of 'scams' - some may say they need to brush up on their scamming skillz.

These guys are clearly not the same people, it couldn't be any plainer to see. Without going into too much detail of how obvious this is, simply look at the writing styles, how articulate they are (not not) with their words, sound is probably beat, but linx too? absolutely not.

Over and out.

+1

Some just can't stop crying.
MrBitcoinP

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:32:32 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 02:56:18 PM by MrBitcoinP

It is quite interesting to note here the claim that the team is focusing on development when there is essentially no auditable progress apart from a few never ending wallet tests/updates on github. Where is the progress on LinxPay? Where is the LinxPay wordpress plugin? What about the Linx flagship platform? Do you know anything about it at all? What qualities will it have? The project has been in development for over a year and through that entire time there has been nothing truly fundamental in its development. A new/updated wallet here, a halving of miner rewards there. Ask yourself what exactly do you know about the development, can you explain how it will work or what functions it will have? If not then obviously something is wrong.

Also there seems to be confusion between hype and communication/transparency. Engaging with your project followers is not hyping and takes 5 minutes of your time. Claiming that the "unkown" devs work 24-7 is stretching it and has been repeated over and over again to lure investors to buy "cheap".
[/font]

Sure, they have made mistakes with regards to breaking promises with roadmaps and key dates, but this is rife throughout the crypto industry, and tbh i understand their underlying reasons - linx entered the market at a bad time, we'd already entered bear season before anything they were working on was close to being ready. Makes far more sense to postpone roll out and instead utilize the time to polish the product to being the best it can be for the next bull. Apart from short term temporary pumps nothing goes up in a bear market, so why waste the opportunity? Just to pump our bags? They wont, we aren't their primary focus, you should all know that.

Correction here, firstly there is no roadmap. Secondly in terms of key dates, we were told "LinX retail partner has chosen the date for LinxPay integration". This was delayed and a new date was set. On the announcement day, Linx informed us that their partner could not implement Linx at this time (there was no future date provided). Amusingly enough, this sort of information must have been known beforehand considering the partners are in close communication. Should there not have been communication here that there are issues arising rather than claiming that nothing was hampering the progress with their partner launch?

Another issue regarding dates: Here is an update for 12/12/17

"The LinxPay system has been fully tested and works like a dream" --> So where is it? Some more info?
"The flagship linx platform will be beta testing throughout late Jan / early Feb. We will be contacting some of you so you can give this a spin for us before we release it into the wild" --> who got access to test it?
"Linx App development will begin in the new year for mobile devices (iOS and Android)" --> have they started?
"The first wave of promotional items are being designed and will be avaliable to coincide with the first round of press" --> Never heard anything

What surprises me is there is nothing released at all. What is the goal of development exactly? Is it to jump from one thing to another or should one finish 1 item first then move on. This is why roadmaps exist, to show progress. Claiming full focus on development with no actual visible progress is wrong.

Again, my point on why there should be a transparent counter on the website regarding premine that shows the current premine left and the spending. This was actually suggested by the devs themselves in the main announcement. Yet it has not been done even though it was mentioned.

These guys are clearly not the same people, it couldn't be any plainer to see. Without going into too much detail of how obvious this is, look at the writing style, how articulate they are (not not) with their words, sound is probably beat, but linx too? absolutely not.

Fact here is no one knows who they are, they could be anyone. That is the problem with unknown devs, although one has to speculate that 2 failed projects with similarities does raise concerns

Their success is dependent upon the community. The Miners dont mine for free. Miners can only sell if there is someone to buy it. Their entire ecosystem depends on the community. It would have been beneficial for Linx team to keep this project closed as they claimed, but wait, then were would they get the funds to proceed with the project? But hold on, its not an ICO.. But they still need funds... If they expect to have a premine then they should be prepared to answer the community. The premine is just another form of an ICO. It is worthless without the investors/purchasers.

I must have been sleeping, I would love for you to explain to me the following:

How does LinxPay work?
What qualities and capabilities does LinxPay have? (for example compared to spicepay)
How does it compare/differ to current and upcoming rival platforms/projects in the market?

Over and out.

The telegram channel enjoys painting me as the enemy here, yet the simple fact is to just look at the questions/points DYOR. As MrBitcoin has said, there are valid points and concerns, that is fact. For the record, I've been with linx since the beginning as well. It is a shame the telegram channel is biased and does not allow addressing concerns or discussing these issues, you can easily see the neurotic behavior from some of the telegram users coming here to flame and swear vs calm discussions.

I'm not going to get in to a debate here Alpy, you've been around long enough to know the score. From the beginning they've always said they aren't going to hype, be transparent etc yet here we are a year on and i'm still seeing people complaining about lack of transparency. What more can they do? They've told us until they're blue in the face how it was going to be.  You know this all too well having been around as long as you have, yet you seem to think they'll change their tune. They won't, it's just something we have to accept, whether we like it or not. Lets face it, you've never been a fan of their style of keeping secrets, truth is this was never the project for you and you shouldn't have kept holding as long as you did when you had such reservations.

I can also understand your saltiness, you had over £200k in Jan, you held on expecting more the Q1 roadmap (there was one) to be stuck to, as did we all, the market sentiment changed and the roadmap went out the window, as did your large stack of dosh, luckily for you you got out when you did, but it must still leave a bitter taste in your mouth of what could have been. Market sentiment is not the fault of the linx team however, and they've changed their plan due to it because that's the sensible thing to do. They don't blame the market sentiment directly for the delays, although you'd be foolish to not realise this is the underlying reason for everything. It's funny how many other crypto projects have done the same thing, ICOs with massive stacks of $ are no further down the line a year or so on either, i think most crypto enthusiasts are guilty of expecting too much too soon, things take a lot longer than we realise.

With all that said, it doesn't mean i'm ok with the secrecy, lack of transparency and infrequent communication, i just accept it because we've been told this is how they want to play it and it's also how its always been, blind faith? Maybe to some. High risk / high reward.

I agree about the community, they need to ignore the salt and engage more.

Lastly, you seem to be under the impression the telegram group is bashing you, this is not the case, there is barely any activity in there and when there is, its not about Ronald. I personally think its a shame you've been kicked out, but you are pretty negative dude, you have to appreciate that. Times are tough at the moment for everyone and we have to stick together, talking about reservations is one thing but calling projects an outright scam etc with only assumptions is another.
chobani

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:57:48 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 11:08:18 PM by chobani

It must be killing you right now that you dont have the ban rights to this public forum.

Nope, really couldn't care less if you posted in here 100 times a day.

where so called "admins" run rampant yelling "buy the dip" down from 3k sat to 150 sat

I certainly haven't ever said "buy the dip" or told people to buy at any stage. Perhaps you're thinking of underland who is no longer part of the admins.

removing any content that is in any way critical of blind faith in the project just to shore up some fresh unknowing investor money.

Completely wrong. If this were true, there would be a lot more people being banned. People are completely free to ask questions and be critical of the project. It's only when there are numerous complaints about certain people, like you, that they are removed. Like I said, there have only ever been 4 or 5 people who have been banned - this was after complaints from other members.

Banning me from the telegram just proved my sucpicions about your motives

Stop with the conspiracy theories. There are no "motives" about protecting the Linx project, there are only motives to keep the group enjoyable for the majority of people. You were removed because you had numerous complaints about you over the past year from several members.

See this screenshot? That's people enjoying the fact that you were removed:

https://imgur.com/9HJaCr2
cryptoronald

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

It must be killing you right now that you dont have the ban rights to this public forum.

where so called "admins" run rampant yelling "buy the dip" down from 3k sat to 150 sat

I certainly haven't ever said "buy the dip" or told people to buy at any stage. Perhaps you're thinking of underland who is no longer part of the admins.

removing any content that is in any way critical of blind faith in the project just to shore up some fresh unknowing investor money.

Completely wrong. If this were true, there would be a lot more people being banned. People are completely free to ask questions and be critical of the project. It's only when there are numerous complaints about certain people, like you, that they are removed. Like I said, there have only ever been 4 or 5 people who have been banned - this was after complaints from other members.

Stop with the conspiracy theories. There are no "motives" about protecting the Linx project, there are only motives to keep the group enjoyable for the majority of people. You were removed because you had numerous complaints about you over the past year from several members.

"Paradoxically, too much information can contribute to our becoming less aware, especially if that information is narrow and biased." What Chobani does not mention is the bunch of people that reacted to the removal, but of course he just removed them from the chat too. I think what is amusing is you seem to be following me, I'm not bothering you in your small telegram palace.

Unlike Chobani I'm laying out all the points, not going to tell you what to think, just make up your own mind but there is no reason why these points need to be hidden (that is exactly what Chobani was doing in telegram, he wanted anything that questions relevant points completely removed. Just ask Underland, a former admin in the telegram group and actually a very big project supporter who was also banned. Ask Dan Spartu who was banned then reinvited. As you can see its simply a circus up there with admins banning anyone that does not align with their views).

By the way, I'm still waiting on those answers:

How does LinxPay work?

cryptoronald

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

In the unofficial telegram chat for Linx, the corrupt admins will try and supress the free flow of information about crypto in the music industry by blocking information on rival projects through bans and blame it on "shilling".

Here is a list of alternatives to Linx to be used as a resource for comparison and contrast (some of these can be considered direct competitors, others are not), however,  they are all competing for the music space. As you may notice, there is a lot of projects, some with serious backing and funding, DYOR:

1 ) MUSICOIN - is a project within the cryptocurrency realm that is striving to better allow music creators and artists to connect to their fans and listeners.

2 ) VOISE - is a blockchain powered anonymous decentralized platform with personalized token based on Ethereum's smart contract ecosystem for transactions.

3 ) GRMTK - the GRMTK Token represents the intellectual property of Gramatik, an iconoclastic and revered DJ in the international club and festival scene.

4 ) MOOSECOIN - a blockchain based music platform bringing together musicians, music lovers, streaming services, recordlabels and investors.

5 ) VIBERATE - Viberate is a live music ecosystem and a blockchain-based marketplace that connects artists and music-industry professionals.

6 ) MUSICONOMI - Musiconomi represents a new music economy that reshapes the way listeners and musicians engage

7 ) UJO - to create a transparent and decentralized database of rights and rights owners, automating royalty payments using smart contracts and cryptocurrency.

8 ) AUDIOCOIN - a Digital Currency For The Music Industry

9 ) EMANATE - music creation and collaboration platform that is designed to transparently reward creators, producers, distributors and influencers in the music industry ecosystem via 'smart-collaborations' deployed on the blockchain.

10 ) OPUS - Decentralized music distribution using InterPlanetary File Systems (IPFS) on the blockchain.

11 ) CHOON - is a music streaming service and digital payments ecosystem powered by the Ethereum blockchain designed to solve some of the music industry's most fundamental problems.

12 ) INMUSIK - is an ecosystem based on a blockchain database that supports the music industry, streaming, and social interaction, with cryptocurrency rewards and a financial framework on which future music industry applications can be built.

13 ) BITSONG - BitSong is a new music platform, which will be built using the Ethereum blockchain and the IPFS distribuited filesystem.

14 ) RESONATE - Resonate is a streaming music service cooperative owned by the people that use it – musicians, indie labels, fans + developers. Stream it until you own it.

15 ) BITTUNES - Bittunes is a digital music service where artists and fans discover, connect and earn together. Bittunes operates outside the structures of the music industry.

16 ) POTENTIAM - Potentiam is a music platform governed by the users where the rewards are distributed between all those that bring value to it without the need for middlemen.

17 ) AUDIUS - is a new blockchain-based music platform that wants to revolutionize the way artists get paid by cutting out the middlemen.

18 ) EMUSIC - eMusic is the first major music service to embrace Blockchain technology - redefining music distribution and rights management.

19 ) MUSE - Muse is a self-paying royalty distribution platform built on Blockchain Technology.

20 ) TAO NETWORK - TAO Network is a neutral platform involved in creating blockchain projects for the music space. The solutions created by the platform are applicable to the whole music industry without favoring any single artist, record label or publishing house. The TAO of Music is supported widely by the music industry.

21 ) SOUNDAC - Autonomous Blockchain Royalty Management

Bump. A list of altnernative projects all in the music space (it was frowned upon to mention these for purposes of comparison in the telegram chat as Chobani claimed it was advertising/promoting of other projects). Thankfully bitcointalk is a transparent medium of exchange.
underland

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

"Paradoxically, too much information can contribute to our becoming less aware, especially if that information is narrow and biased." What Chobani does not mention is the bunch of people that reacted to the removal, but of course he just removed them from the chat too. I think what is amusing is you seem to be following me, I'm not bothering you in your small telegram palace.

Unlike Chobani I'm laying out all the points, not going to tell you what to think, just make up your own mind but there is no reason why these points need to be hidden (that is exactly what Chobani was doing in telegram, he wanted anything that questions relevant points completely removed. Just ask Underland, a former admin in the telegram group and actually a very big project supporter who was also banned. Ask Dan Spartu who was banned then reinvited. As you can see its simply a circus up there with admins banning anyone that does not align with their views).

By the way, I'm still waiting on those answers:

How does LinxPay work?

underland who is no longer part of the admins.[/color
Lol I asked to stop so I can speek my mind and tell the truth

r5ta, [30.07.18 18:09]
i know you are upset underland but maybe calm it down a little, you do still have an admin tag and it looks really bad slating the project all the time now]

under land, [30.07.18 18:09]
[In reply to r5ta,How do I take the admin tag off

under land, [30.07.18 18:10]
Can you also take over the Discord

Chobani, [30.07.18 18:55]
@underland86 I think only @SilvanoSoares can remove you as an admin from Linx as he was the one who promoted you

so u see I quit that shit I have been the biggest supporter of linx then I found out shit and the way linx dev scams people  

Chobani Like I said, there have only ever been 4 or 5 people who have been banned - this was after complaints from other members.

that's BULL SHIT @Chobani TRY ABOUT 350 why do u talk shit I was admin I know go do a screenshot and post it then
just look att this shit from the admin room

Chobani, [17.07.18 07:59]
Thoughts on banning Alpy lol?

Chobani, [17.07.18 07:59]
He's pissing me off

r5ta, [17.07.18 07:59]
ive been saying it for like 2 months so....

r5ta, [17.07.18 08:00]
to be honest it seems like he is a toddler, pushing to see how much he can get away with each time

Chobani, [17.07.18 08:01]
Yep.. and the fact that he called that guy a "crazy" for believing in crypto really pissed me off. He's essentially calling everyone in the group "crazies"

Chobani, [17.07.18 08:01]
I was thinking about writing this:

I really don't know what you're doing here Alpy. You seem very against the whole idea/philosophy of crypto. You say you're here to make money but you've actually lost thousands, despite getting into crypto well well before the huge bull market at the end of last year. You call people who believe in crypto (which is everybody in this group) "crazies", yet you're the one who speaks about EMPs and assassinating ICO teams lol. You seem very vocal/concerned about Linx for someone who holds only 20k. There's 20 people in the rich list who hold 10-100x what you hold, yet you're the one, with 20k, who is the most 'concerned' about it.

Chobani, [17.07.18 08:02]
I guess we need to see what the other guys think. @underland86 @sidathsaumya @SilvanoSoares

Chobani, [17.07.18 08:15]
Yeah.. we'll see what he responds to the comment I've made and what the other guys here think?

r5ta, [17.07.18 20:35]
he is blanking the linx comment's to just talk about grft

r5ta, [17.07.18 20:36]
did the same yesterday for bnk, he just uses this place as a blog lol

Chobani, [17.07.18 20:45]
Yeah it's bloody annoying lol.. I might say something soon. See if he shuts up first

Hoebag, [18.07.18 08:18]
I'm happy for him to be banned

Chobani, [18.07.18 08:39]
Okay well that's 3 of us so far. Sorry I didn't tag you @Hoebag87, wasn't sure if you'd be around 👍

r5ta, [19.07.18 20:35]
is d m the dan we kicked last week?

Chobani, [19.07.18 20:41]
Nah, that was Dan Spataru

chobani

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:40:03 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 01:00:45 AM by chobani

that's BULL SHIT @Chobani TRY ABOUT 350

That's why I said "besides bots and spammers" in my original message. There have been hundreds of bots banned over the past year. Only 4 or 5 real members. You really think I'm going to include bots in the number of people who have been banned lol?

Not sure what the point of the rest of your message is. You've talked plenty of shit about Alpy and wanted him gone too.

See: https://imgur.com/bGnu4Om

"im getting sick of alpy 90% is fud dressed as questions"

Everyone knows what he was like. Majority of people wanted him gone since a long time ago, but we let him stay. It was only when more complaints started to come in and he started being toxic towards other members that he had to go. Yet he tries to play innocent as "asking questions" "comparing projects".

Anyway, I'm done talking about this. The fact is you will never get banned from the group unless you have had several complaints about you from other members and it has been discussed amongst the admins. It is never solely up to the admins. Anyone who says otherwise is just a conspiracy theorist.

People are welcome and free to see for themselves: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@LINXCOIN
mangrooooo

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

In the unofficial telegram chat for Linx, the corrupt admins will try and supress the free flow of information about crypto in the music industry by blocking information on rival projects through bans and blame it on "shilling".

Alpy you were banned from the telegram chat for being toxic not only toward the Linx project but to fellow members of the chat.

It's clear you are a degenerate immature child who's lost control of his emotions holding at such a loss. Half of the other coins on cryptopia are down 90% from their BTC highs also. Why don't you waste your energy bashing those as well?  Oh, Linx is the only scam because you invested (gambled) and lost money. I get it.

IT'S A SHITCOIN SCAM
telegram chat admins(SOME) will try and supress the free flow of information
Linx project is dead i was a big linx OG from the start i now know this to be a SCAM

They've done this over and over again with different coins

Re: [ANN] Soundcoin: a crypto-currency for the world of music (0% Premine - Scrypt)
May 10, 2014, 04:17:50 PM
Hi all!

We = me and the other developer.

I want to explain to you.

We failed, that's it. We underestimated the fact that there're scrypt miner, then
there're some person that mined all first blocks; our error is to focus only on
services, with the development of music-streaming platform related to this coin.
We underestimated the importance of POS.

We announce that we stop all services for now, and we maybe back soon with
a modified soundcoin, maybe with X11 algorithm and off course with POS and
some inital services, we're appreciating advices for that.

We didn't scam, we didn't mined nothing.

I'm really sorry for those wich mined soundcoin,
 we're back with a better coin with better services.
Soundcoin team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598874.0

then we had this one

Re: [ANN] ♬♫ Beatcoin [xbts] ♫♬ - X11 - Music on the Blockchain
May 12, 2017, 10:52:24 AM
you have nodes now,have been added by a supporter.6 months 3 nodes
I come to say that i considere that i've failed somewhere during this project development.Very sad to see xbts without any support
I,ve decided to give the project to a developer with ideas and a project to raise this up again.
we have 2 options:premined coins 1.000.000(100%premined coins), around 40% of total supply 2.2 m
1-burn them
2-give to next developer
So please devs contact me with your idea or project and how much premine you need if.
I will help as much as i can during this process, and just to say that i did my best.Sorry if was not enough.

this thread will be locked for now. everybody need to see this message.As we have a new dev he will reopen.
if no dev interested during next 30 days, premine will be burnt.
cheers
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625301.0

Now we have

Re: [ANN][LINX] Linx | POW(Scrypt) | *** New community hub ***

Please look over these all forked from litecoin exactly the same way
Even down to the dates then go over every thread as I did and you will see
Like the time they said that they having a meeting to decide on POS exactly the same way as Linx
They keep stuffing up so they scrap it and start again and dump on everyone in the meantime
You can clearly see it's them anonymous devs as well same project their fucken with us

NOW
(https://mylinx.io/btann/linxchatbanner.jpg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.)

LOL LINX IS A SCAM EVERYONE TIME TO WAKE UP

Grin Grin Grin  You needed a very long time to recognize this!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

This coin is SCAM from the begining. Look at volume today!!! $927!!! LOL.
 Grin Grin Grin
Tailor_

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

Your project looks very promising, your concept, your implementations and your team work all are very interesting so keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley
accuracypersonal

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

I think the Linx is a type of electronic money, such as Bitcoin, which can be used as a store and transfer wealth. Linx is designed for use as an alternative means of payment for the electronic music community. With the main characteristics plentiful and special project I believe will promise many positive benefits of participation.
underland

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

I think the Linx is a type of electronic money, such as Bitcoin, which can be used as a store and transfer wealth. Linx is designed for use as an alternative means of payment for the electronic music community. With the main characteristics plentiful and special project I believe will promise many positive benefits of participation.
It's a scammy project Lol DYOR bro telegram chat is toxic Linx project is dead
underland

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

dead DEAD Linx is DEAD DONT U GET IT IT'S NOW DEAD @Tailor_

it was a shitcoin scam to get everyone's bitcoin thay won

linx will be taken of Cryptopia soon Lol
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

It is unfortunate that the promising project turned into a scam. DEV sold his coins at the peak of the price and left.

MrBitcoinP

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

It is unfortunate that the promising project turned into a scam. DEV sold his coins at the peak of the price and left.

Not true.
cryptoronald

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

Here is a list of alternatives to Linx to be used as a resource for comparison and contrast (some of these can be considered direct competitors, others are not), however,  they are all competing for the music space. As you may notice, there is a lot of projects, some with serious backing and funding, DYOR:

1 ) MUSICOIN - is a project within the cryptocurrency realm that is striving to better allow music creators and artists to connect to their fans and listeners.

2 ) VOISE - is a blockchain powered anonymous decentralized platform with personalized token based on Ethereum's smart contract ecosystem for transactions.

3 ) GRMTK - the GRMTK Token represents the intellectual property of Gramatik, an iconoclastic and revered DJ in the international club and festival scene.

4 ) MOOSECOIN - a blockchain based music platform bringing together musicians, music lovers, streaming services, recordlabels and investors.

5 ) VIBERATE - Viberate is a live music ecosystem and a blockchain-based marketplace that connects artists and music-industry professionals.

6 ) MUSICONOMI - Musiconomi represents a new music economy that reshapes the way listeners and musicians engage

7 ) UJO - to create a transparent and decentralized database of rights and rights owners, automating royalty payments using smart contracts and cryptocurrency.

9 ) EMANATE - music creation and collaboration platform that is designed to transparently reward creators, producers, distributors and influencers in the music industry ecosystem via 'smart-collaborations' deployed on the blockchain.

10 ) OPUS - Decentralized music distribution using InterPlanetary File Systems (IPFS) on the blockchain.

11 ) CHOON - is a music streaming service and digital payments ecosystem powered by the Ethereum blockchain designed to solve some of the music industry's most fundamental problems.

12 ) INMUSIK - is an ecosystem based on a blockchain database that supports the music industry, streaming, and social interaction, with cryptocurrency rewards and a financial framework on which future music industry applications can be built.

13 ) BITSONG - BitSong is a new music platform, which will be built using the Ethereum blockchain and the IPFS distribuited filesystem.

14 ) RESONATE - Resonate is a streaming music service cooperative owned by the people that use it – musicians, indie labels, fans + developers. Stream it until you own it.

15 ) BITTUNES - Bittunes is a digital music service where artists and fans discover, connect and earn together. Bittunes operates outside the structures of the music industry.

16 ) POTENTIAM - Potentiam is a music platform governed by the users where the rewards are distributed between all those that bring value to it without the need for middlemen.

17 ) AUDIUS - is a new blockchain-based music platform that wants to revolutionize the way artists get paid by cutting out the middlemen.

18 ) EMUSIC - eMusic is the first major music service to embrace Blockchain technology - redefining music distribution and rights management.

19 ) MUSE - Muse is a self-paying royalty distribution platform built on Blockchain Technology.

20 ) TAO NETWORK - TAO Network is a neutral platform involved in creating blockchain projects for the music space. The solutions created by the platform are applicable to the whole music industry without favoring any single artist, record label or publishing house. The TAO of Music is supported widely by the music industry.

it was frowned upon to mention these for purposes of comparison in the telegram chat as Chobani claimed it was advertising/promoting of other projects). Thankfully bitcointalk is a transparent medium of exchange.

Some points to observe about Linx before investing:

- No transparency (no github to prove work other than a wallet for over 1 year, random screenshots, no beta test as planned)
- Unknown devs, no possibility to confirm who they are (easy exit/run)
- No trademark (how can you expect to partner with a professional company in the music business without one?)
- No registered business entity (how can you expect to partner with a professional company in the music business without one?)
- Unresponsive devs, telegram is run by clowns (just a community with no actual access to the project), criticism is bannable
- Failed partnership to traxsource, no details provided, appears to be a dead end
- No transparent tracking of total premine left (devs are not providing links to display that the premine is still there)

Some questions to ask about Linx before investing:

How does LinxPay work?
Would the music industry pick a crypto that is less developed than rival projects such as lack of smart contracts?

Switorusti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the idea? Send me the link pleeeease
steve0nz

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:54:14 AM

it was frowned upon to mention these for purposes of comparison in the telegram chat as Chobani claimed it was advertising/promoting of other projects). Thankfully bitcointalk is a transparent medium of exchange.

Some points to observe about Linx before investing:

- No transparency (no github to prove work other than a wallet for over 1 year, random screenshots, no beta test as planned)
- Unknown devs, no possibility to confirm who they are (easy exit/run)
- No trademark (how can you expect to partner with a professional company in the music business without one?)
- No registered business entity (how can you expect to partner with a professional company in the music business without one?)
- Unresponsive devs, telegram is run by clowns (just a community with no actual access to the project), criticism is bannable
- Failed partnership to traxsource, no details provided, appears to be a dead end
- No transparent tracking of total premine left (devs are not providing links to display that the premine is still there)

Some questions to ask about Linx before investing:

How does LinxPay work?
Would the music industry pick a crypto that is less developed than rival projects such as lack of smart contracts?

Mate, it’s time to move on from this scam.
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

List of Linx mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/linx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: