Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
yakafi

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

Yes It is true, I have gotten alot benefits from bitcoin in las year. I could buy car and house.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:45:20 AM

I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.

wowvery steady. when can i be like that.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

Bitcoin is widely used today as an investment that will generate great returns and provide many opportunities for people to earn a good income. In my daily life is very useful, it can be used as payment in several sectors.

Used it to pay for bills and pay for some debt also because there are times when I can borrow money and my friend is also into cryptocurrencies so he also accept bitcoin as payment. I am also saving some for long term investment but there are times when I will be short of cash so I need to convert some coins. I can still get it back though through trading and from the bounties in this forum so I am very thankful that I found a source of income that has flexible time.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

This question is like asking how you can make use of country currency ....money is basically used to exchange for service and goods, money can also been use to exchange for other currency, so also is the usage of bitcoin it can be used for online shopping, bitcoin can also be used to pay bills online. bitcoin can also be exchanged to our local country currency and you can also exchange it for any other cryptographic money.....BITCOIN IS AMAZING   
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

now many options for choosing a usability in crypto currency. maybe bitcoin has a long time to confirm and no implementation on the day. but currently from the development of blockchain, there is already altcoin in use in real life, because the main function of bitcoin technology is to record a transaction.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

It's very useful to our life, but we should consider what method apply to spend it.really it's change our lifestyles.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

Btc will be used as the main currency soon and we will use it more than dollar even. i m sure that this will happen because it is the best way to pay for the different operations, btc is the best way to earn good money
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

In addition to paying for goods and services from certain individuals, most online stores have begun to accept this crypto currency. The most notable of them is Square Market, here you can buy everything for bitcoins, from clothes to iPad. Most websites automatically generate an address to which they can get bitcoin, so you can make a purchase.
Lx2018

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

For me, my objective of procuring bitcoin is to reestablish the lifestyle so as not to be excessively poor and, making it impossible to have the capacity to adapt to regular day to day existence. Moreover, I utilize the outcomes got through bitcoin to help the individuals who are hard. I additionally keep a touch of bitcoin for use amid crisis case with the goal that we could recoup each misery discover somebody who can help.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

Indeed the use of bitcoin in real life is less maximal. The number of bitcoin is still limited, ATM is only available in certain countries, and most people who are less familiar with bitcoin become an obstacle to bitcoin growing used actively in real life. Indeed the time of bitcoin confirmation used to be long but now bitcoin has done the repair with faster confirmation time and cheaper transaction cost. But, that has not covered all the weaknesses of bitcoin. Bitcoin should continue to make improvements and more innovative again. Furthermore, the highly fluctuating bitcoin price tends to make bitcoin not maximally used as a transactional tool in the real world.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Great Man

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

Bitcoin real life usage is buying items online, trading and investing. These are my usage of bitcoin were could really helps me in my daily life and gives extra income.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

Bitcoin is widely used today as an investment that will generate great returns and provide many opportunities for people to earn a good income. In my daily life is very useful, it can be used as payment in several sectors.
Yeah it is used as an investment these days rather than its real objective "to simplify our payment system and used as a currency" I don't know if in the future Bitcoin and other crypto currencies will surpass its usage as an asset to a currency.  Smiley

Used it to pay for bills and pay for some debt also because there are times when I can borrow money and my friend is also into cryptocurrencies so he also accept bitcoin as payment. I am also saving some for long term investment but there are times when I will be short of cash so I need to convert some coins. I can still get it back though through trading and from the bounties in this forum so I am very thankful that I found a source of income that has flexible time.

Just like mine, I used it too for bill payments. Cheesy Bitcoin is really amazing and its technology is one of the best, Imagine a currency without a central bank or a government that controls it that gives freedom to every people that use or have it. But these days Bitcoin is more than an asset than a currency because of its very volatile nature that many establishments or stores, etc. won't accept it as a means of payment.  Smiley
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

bitcoin is very suited for internet shopping, where you don't need 1 second confirmations, if you pay the correct fee 10 minute confirmations is very fast for any shopping done online
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

There are so many real life usage of bitcoin just like you can buy the things that you want by using it. Just like what other said I am also the one who paid our bills and I can help now my family to buy the things that they need and want.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Bitcoins is a digital currency just like the same as credit cards and it can be used to purchase on any online store that is accepting a cryptocurrency payment method.

Apple4myCat

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

I think that bitcoin today is just for investment but still you can use it to buy in a store that is accepting bitcoin but not really in all store because I guess bitcoin is still in the process of adopting))
cryptozian

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

Transferring Bitcoin to regular fiat is the most manageable method right now since people don't like to wait hours or days just for one confirmation.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

Bitcoin is a great help in our lives because many people are also given the job of bitcoin
 because there are so many ways to earn a bitcoin because my income is great for bitcoin trading.
Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

There are a lot of ways in that you can easily use bitcoin for a real lifecase, there are no ways to discuss it but you can easily discover it from your own side, it is not something difficult to do. Or just buy a bitcoin prepaid  card, it will be good
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

until now I played in bitcoin very grateful to have added the contents of my wallet even though only make a daily need to buy a cigarette.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: