Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
Ssid

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

It is a type of "currency" and currency is used by human for exchanging, buying, selling.. forming an economy. From an economy, you build jobs around it and make more money which makes many more areas and they keep growing.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

It is a virtual money but it is used in real life. You can buy bitcoin and hold for profit. It is much more secure and profitable than you put them in bank. Investors are mostly interested to invest in bitcoin so that they can gain more. Some restaurants, hotels, motels, companies started to receive their payment in bitcoin beside fiat money. And in future it might be more popular.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

Bitcoin has a very strong use in my everyday life so Bitcoin has real-life use indirectly.
From the very beginning, I've been using bitcoin to buy exactly the same stuff as fiat, hoard, partially invest, buy stuff from digital games and online purchases to stores
steffi79

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

Well for me, the real usage of Bitcoin is for some of my daily financial transactions. It is an ease for me to use Bitcoin. It is easy, faster and secure way of doing my financial transactions. Moreover, the use of Bitcoin is very convenient, since the country where I belong supports and allowed the use of Bitcoin. Bitcoin being legal here in my country is a thing I am really glad.
a lot of useful hing but most common use of this currency is on just how is this flexible for anything that we can actually have to do for like we can use , real life use for it basically for financial matter this is really useful.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

For me, the real usage of bitcoin is to use as a payment, and this digital currency will make your transaction easier compared to that other currency. But in the other hand bitcoin’s value increase because to those company and establishment that accept it as payment because they know its much easier and faster. Also, bitcoin’s value increase and some people become wealthy and now many people are gain bitcoin because they want to become wealthy. But they are forgetting the true aim of bitcoin most of them think that bitcoin is an asset now. But in the beginning is all about the money that you can make right.   Smiley
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

Well for me, the real usage of Bitcoin is for some of my daily financial transactions. It is an ease for me to use Bitcoin. It is easy, faster and secure way of doing my financial transactions. Moreover, the use of Bitcoin is very convenient, since the country where I belong supports and allowed the use of Bitcoin. Bitcoin being legal here in my country is a thing I am really glad.
a lot of useful hing but most common use of this currency is on just how is this flexible for anything that we can actually have to do for like we can use , real life use for it basically for financial matter this is really useful.
It is really useful because of the things that we are using it nowadays and we can't deny the fact that we are all thankful for having this kind of innovation and has been part of our life, although the real usage of it is to be an alternative way but now it is more on investing.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

It's nice for you that you are able to use bitcoin for your daily life transactions. Meanwhile for me, it just a dream till now to be able to use it as a payment method. Bitcoin is just an asset here in my country since my government forbid us to use it as currency.

Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

Actually in my opinion, bitcoin may use in every sector where we need to make payment.So we are very lucky to have bitcoin. We can hope that bitcoin may bring brightness to our daily running lives.  Smiley
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

Most online businesses such as influencers accept crypto while BTC is the absolute favorite.
For example, no one cares about ripple. I have never yet had the chance to pay with it.

Bitcoin i use for around 40% of my online purchases

You're right about the popularity in our life. If we can pay in the market for the crypto it is really really very well. But I think it will be only in a few years. It consists of all cryptocurrency not only about the Bitcoin.

delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

The most obvious way to spend virtual money in the real world is to visit Japan, but seriously it is:
 - online stores that accept bitcoins. In fact, there are hundreds of them – from giants like Aliexpress or Overstock, to tiny specialty stores with clothing, food, jewelry and other products,
 - to pay for the services of a lawyer. In some countries, there are legal companies that accept cryptocurrency as a payment. They can easily be found on the Network,
 - catering organizations accept Bitcoin as payment. Of course, e-currency can be paid not yet in all cafes and restaurants, but it's a matter of time,
 - rent a car, pay for domains and hosting, book plane tickets or hotel, some taxi services accept Bitcoin for travel,
 - you can also use Bitcoin to carry out charity events.
This is not all opportunities to implement Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is popular and even legal in many countries, so the number of places where you can spend your digital money is growing every year. And all this tells us that Bitcoin is a promising currency, rapidly gaining popularity among users around the world.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Bitcoin is really famous like now same as paypal. So there are so many things to use for bitcoin like exchanging bitcoin to paypal or just go buy online, Or just withdraw it to the bank, (depends on the wallet you use) For me, I don't care about those big transactions as long as I earn my bitcoin for free, Its all good to me. Because it seems the government does not accept it and it is not legally used at the present time. However, I think it is quite easy to switch to fiat and use and practical. So many people still choose to invest in it.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

People always use bitcoin in his real life. My Bother lives in the USA and he uses the cryptocurrency master card. He pays him all bill via bitcoin, when he goes to buy some think in shopping mall and end of the market they pay his all bill in his master card. Not the only USA, some people use cryptocurrency card in another country because it is as like fiat money. So I can say too many people use bitcoin in his real life.
F$m@nia

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

People are using bitcoin frequently in their daily life for example; in several countries Bitcoin has been used for the sale and purchase of property, many websites, hotels and even airlines are accepting bitcoin as their payment method.  In past couple of years bitcoin has gain enough popularity among people and hence in our daily life also.
allgetshigh

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

People always use bitcoin in his real life. My Bother lives in the USA and he uses the cryptocurrency master card. He pays him all bill via bitcoin, when he goes to buy some think in shopping mall and end of the market they pay his all bill in his master card. Not the only USA, some people use cryptocurrency card in another country because it is as like fiat money. So I can say too many people use bitcoin in his real life.

Then your brother is a bad investor.  Grin Or he does not believe that the BTC price again inflate 2themoon? Bitcoin is not a method of payment, BTC = a high-risk investment for many years Cool
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibleo have s on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.

Bitcoin may use in every sector where we need to make payment.we are very lucky to have btc.

Bitcoin real life usage is buying items online, trading and investing. These are my usage of bitcoin were could really helps me in my daily life and gives extra income. Also, making some payment thru online so Im very thankful that I have bitcoin which less efforts in payment.
The usage of bitcoin is to earn an extra income. Doing somr investing and trading is the main usage of it to get double the capital. And it also having a fast transaction by the payment thru online and having a good security.
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

You can spend Bitcoins at 'Bitspend' Spend Bitcoins Anywhere! Purchase anything online and pay with Bitcoins - you can start a blog on WordPress.com, or you can buy or trade nearly anything imaginable: Trade - Bitcoin. It's the local currency of the Internet!
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

What's required more than a country legalizing it as a currency similar to its national currency. For OP ATM services were to make the money management effective that we can use when required and can eliminate the unnecessary needs of spending. For the same we have got lot many exchange services. So it's upto us how we make use of it. Right now the real life usage is low, but this would peak high in a short as users have started to use it directly without converting to traditional fiat.

Bitcoin usage is same as Fiat, we made to exchange it to become real if time comes that we will be legalized the more will comfortable and we need to budget it promptly for a good purposes and for important daily needs.
Patricia Joness

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Yes, there are other real world uses. In my city I can buy a beer with it. I can pay for the stuff from Amazon using Purse.io. And some Internet shops are accepting Bitcoin directly.
Richard Thompsonn

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

Each day, more and more retailers announce their support of transacting in cryptocurrency. From buying a beer in Australia or buying flights, to investing for your future or ordering a pizza
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

Here in my country there are some store that accepting bitcoin and many altcoins,currently here, the GRAB company has a partnership in one token ,so i think it will affect to the price of many token like bitcoin and ethereum, because cryptocurrencies was getting more popular in many country.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: