Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes  (Read 482461 times)
sergsen

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:50:48 AM

dev do you have any bounty?social media?
[Bounty]: Official Credits (CRDS) Bounty Campaign Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1947857
Well, I was waiting for it, I will participate in the bounty program.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fl0wd3v

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:05:28 AM

I have just joined the Twitter campaign to help spread the word about this interesting project. I think this will be a great long term coin to hold so every CRDS I earn from the campaign I'll be keeping for the long term and once it is listed on an exchange I'll also be buying some as I can't mine the coin right now.

Any idea dev on which exchanges CRDS will be listed on first?

no, not yet mate. no plans for that yet. i think they are still busy on furnishing what is need to be done for the ico.
and as the ico will start, i think slowly, that will be the next thing they will plan to. lets just wait for that.

There is NO ICO. There will be NO ICO. It was never said there would be an ICO.
fl0wd3v

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:20:46 AM

I have just joined the Twitter campaign to help spread the word about this interesting project. I think this will be a great long term coin to hold so every CRDS I earn from the campaign I'll be keeping for the long term and once it is listed on an exchange I'll also be buying some as I can't mine the coin right now.

We need to progress slowly. No point hitting exchanges without services or ways to utilise the coin.

Exchange would only cause price volatility and uncertainty which no project needs in its early stages.

Lets approach this project together wisely and paced.

We need to learn to walk before we can run Smiley

But, obviously down the road, Polo, Bittrex etc.

Personally I think exchanges should be approached once:

• Our Masternode network is over 200 which is 10x the amount needed for PrivateSend and InstantSend to work.
  • We have our basic services in place which are listed in the bounty and have a payment gateway setup so that merchants can be approached to accept Credits(CRDS) as a base currency.
  • We have over 200 members on Slack and the community is a lot larger
fl0wd3v

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:33:14 AM

The first guide is live on the website, Masternode Setup - http://crds.io/

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:42:55 AM

We need to progress slowly. No point hitting exchanges without services or ways to utilise the coin.

Exchange would only cause price volatility and uncertainty which no project needs in its early stages.

• Our Masternode network is over 200 which is 10x the amount needed for PrivateSend and InstantSend to work.
  • We have our basic services in place which are listed in the bounty and have a payment gateway setup so that merchants can be approached to accept Credits(CRDS) as a base currency.

I like this approach.

loremipsum (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

I like this approach.

In the beginning, the coin price may be very high, as very few coins will be mined. There is no point to hit an exchange and have people pump/dump coins and make volatility go up in the sky. Just look at what happened to Zcash.. We don't want that

fl0wd3v

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:53:49 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 10:49:35 AM by fl0wd3v

I have added the ability to choose the language you wish to see the website in.

Simply go to the footer(bottom) of the website and select the language you wish view the site in.

I have also simplified/changed wording in English to help towards the translations into other languages be more accurate.

Please let me know if anything sounds strange or is simply incorrect when translated.

https://crds.io

EDIT: I have updated the Downloads section and other parts of the sites content for ease of use.
fl0wd3v

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:56:13 PM

Spent a lot of time sorting out the website these last few days, https://crds.io any suggestions would be welcomed.

Also the Masternode setup guide is on the site for those that are interested in running a Masternode after launch.
FrynsJ

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:51:13 PM

anyone can tell me whois the team behind this project ?
maybe linkedin account from each team is better
thank you

You are the team behind this project, along with the rest of the community. So look at what skills you have and what you can contribute to your project.

Cheesy
Coin without DEV? I have not seen this before  Roll Eyes
But this is a real decentralization! I'll watch carefully how the project develops.
How many coins will be generated per year? About 2,5 million?
fl0wd3v

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:58:24 PM

thank you

You are the team behind this project, along with the rest of the community. So look at what skills you have and what you can contribute to your project.

Cheesy
Coin without DEV? I have not seen this before  Roll Eyes
But this is a real decentralization! I'll watch carefully how the project develops.
How many coins will be generated per year? About 2,5 million?

You have, it's called Bitcoin, however, it has changed a lot since its birth.

Come to Slack via https://crds.io and get the Credits(CRDS) Coin Supply excel document Smiley

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:05:42 PM

thank you

Cheesy

oh god,, are you the dev ?
i read you are answer all questions about this project

Djanggo

Activity: 337

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:49:40 AM

No wallet for android?
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:29:33 AM

No wallet for android?

Right now, focus is on launch. About Android wallet, they may have in their future development. In the meantime support credits and join at their slack channel for daily updates

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
fl0wd3v

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:36:47 AM

No wallet for android?

SPV is certainly possible, but because of Android phones using the processors they use, Argon2d is simply not compatible, so a native wallet running on Android is not possible at this moment in time, that doesn't mean it cannot ever be done.
fl0wd3v

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:36:49 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 12:17:15 PM by fl0wd3v

Credits(CRDS) will be released on June 17th 2017 at 10:00PM UTC

What time is that where I am?

June 17th 2pm - Alaska, USA
June 17th 3pm - California, USA
June 17th 4pm - Salt Lake City, USA
June 17th 5pm - Columbia, USA
June 17th 6pm - New York, USA
June 17th 11pm - United Kingdom
June 17th 12pm - Western/Central Europe
June 18th 1am - Eastern Europe/Russia
June 18th 2.00am - Azerbaijan
June 18th 2.30am - Iran/Middle East
June 18th 3am - Pakistan
June 18th 3.30am - India
June 18th 4am - Bangladesh
June 18th 4.30am - Myanmar(Burma)
June 18th 5am - Thailand/Indonesia/Mongolia
June 18th 6am - China/Phillipines/Australia(Perth)
June 18th 7am - North & South Korea/Japan
June 18th 7.30am - Australia(Darwin)
June 18th 8am - Australia(Canberra)
June 18th 9am - Soloman Islands
June 18th 10am - New Zealand/Australia(Auckland)
loremipsum (OP)

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:02:39 PM

There is a nice discussion here explaining the benefits of Argon2d for mining and its improvrments over scrypt and others:
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10863131

Overall Argon2d is a novel algorithm that was selected as the winner in the 2015 Password Hashing Competition; the Argon2d version was chosen as it provides maximal resistance to GPU cracking attacks. As a result, Credits is GPU- and ASIC-resistant and can only be mined with a CPU, maximizing decentralization and prohibiting the setup of mining farms.The currency also provides botnet-resistance using memory-hard functions.

max2000irc

Activity: 527

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:39:31 PM

There is a nice discussion here explaining the benefits of Argon2d for mining and its improvrments over scrypt and others:

Overall Argon2d is a novel algorithm that was selected as the winner in the 2015 Password Hashing Competition; the Argon2d version was chosen as it provides maximal resistance to GPU cracking attacks. As a result, Credits is GPU- and ASIC-resistant and can only be mined with a CPU, maximizing decentralization and prohibiting the setup of mining farms.The currency also provides botnet-resistance using memory-hard functions.

Glad to hear this will be CPU only .

Will be there a pool and a miner at launch ?

Thanks

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:49:07 PM

Waiting for wallet .. nice project
fl0wd3v

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:00:11 PM

Glad to hear this will be CPU only .

Will be there a pool and a miner at launch ?

Thanks

I am quite sure pool operators will most certainly want this on their pools, so a module will be created quickly by someone if it doesn't exist already, or is already being worked on.
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

Why your signature is SONM not Credits Huh

Best comment here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: