Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mineshop.eu review  (Read 1196 times)
hannibal.76 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:40:35 AM

Hi everybody,

I don't know if it's the good place to ask that but I don't find a better place Cheesy

So, I want to buy some hardware in mineshop.eu but I cannot find any review on that site.

Did you already buy somethings here ? It's safe ?

Thanks in advance for your help Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 02:09:19 PM

There's a page of reviews on cryptocompare.

Seeing the reviews at first I was inclined to believe that they were legit.  However, upon seeing the users' profiles who left some of those reviews, I've decided that they are most likely a scam or at least engage in the shady business practice of paying for fake reviews.

Here is one of the users who left a five-star review of their service.  Despite having uploaded an avatar to look real, this person only has one review - that service - and he has upvoted all other positive comments about the service as well as downvoting negative comments.

If possible, use a trusted escrow.  The chances are that they will not do that, in which case don't buy.

TL;DR: unknown company creates entirely new miners and engages in shady business practices.  Possible/likely scam.

hannibal.76 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:06:05 PM

Ok, thank you for your help.
I will be careful and I will not buy in this website.

Thanks again Smiley

PS: Just in case, you don't know where I can buy a 6 GPU  motherboard unused arrond 130$ ?
mineshop.eu
Copper Member

Activity: 393
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 01:07:51 PM

Seeing the reviews at first I was inclined to believe that they were legit.  However, upon seeing the users' profiles who left some of those reviews, I've decided that they are most likely a scam or at least engage in the shady business practice of paying for fake reviews.

Here is one of the users who left a five-star review of their service.  Despite having uploaded an avatar to look real, this person only has one review - that service - and he has upvoted all other positive comments about the service as well as downvoting negative comments.

If possible, use a trusted escrow.  The chances are that they will not do that, in which case don't buy.

TL;DR: unknown company creates entirely new miners and engages in shady business practices.  Possible/likely scam.

No wonder why your profile trust is -2
We are in business since 2016

TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 02:59:07 PM

Its good to hear that you are running your business from 2016 but have you checked the creation date of this topic before giving your reply here.

Isn't it much surprising?

Thread was created 4 years back and you came here today to make your reply. I am quite surprised.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

gurkburk76

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:32:52 PM

If you buy something from mineshop.eu PRAY that you get something that actually works, i got a minebox12 that behaves very erraic with random restarts WITHOUT any gfx cards in it.
Boot up hiveos to X and boom, reboot...
There is no support to be had I did get a reply telling me it's 99% a GPU/driver issue... *cringe*

And i don't seem to be alone, https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/mineshop/
Phili_1

Activity: 20
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 02:22:26 PM

If you buy something from mineshop.eu PRAY that you get something that actually works, i got a minebox12 that behaves very erraic with random restarts WITHOUT any gfx cards in it.
Boot up hiveos to X and boom, reboot...
There is no support to be had I did get a reply telling me it's 99% a GPU/driver issue... *cringe*

And i don't seem to be alone, https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/mineshop/

I can't share your view.
If I had a problem, I could just write an email and usually get an answer within a few hours.
For example, they sent me the wrong mainboard. Unfortunately, they didn't have any left. And the refund / return costs (DHL) were not an issue.
three_some

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 09:55:56 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2021, 10:40:34 PM by three_some

Seeing the reviews at first I was inclined to believe that they were legit.  However, upon seeing the users' profiles who left some of those reviews, I've decided that they are most likely a scam or at least engage in the shady business practice of paying for fake reviews.

Here is one of the users who left a five-star review of their service.  Despite having uploaded an avatar to look real, this person only has one review - that service - and he has upvoted all other positive comments about the service as well as downvoting negative comments.

If possible, use a trusted escrow.  The chances are that they will not do that, in which case don't buy.

TL;DR: unknown company creates entirely new miners and engages in shady business practices.  Possible/likely scam.

If buying a Minebox from Mineshop.eu, will Mineshop deliver it with new specified parts?
three_some

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 10:51:58 PM

If you want PM's from new users go to Profile and enable " Allow newbies to send you PMs."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: