Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So I want to get into trading.  (Read 9576 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:58:21 AM

Yes I really want to go into trading now,much more on bitcoin trading.Because I can really earn a big amount of money just like now,btc and btc compaigns are in critical condition because of trending news that bitcoin price will collapse this coming august.But its alright,that in the line of business theres a part of going up and down.But still I rely on bitcoin future trading gives prosprity to those do not give up.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:53:37 AM

You should have bought btc in january when its price was $1000 or before two months when its price was $1800.But even now,its not too late.Bitcoin is predicted to move in bullish trend through out this year.It is normally predicted that bitcoin price could cross $3000 by this year end.So better buy bitcoins now.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 06:08:15 AM

Yes I really want to go into trading now,much more on bitcoin trading.Because I can really earn a big amount of money just like now,btc and btc compaigns are in critical condition because of trending news that bitcoin price will collapse this coming august.But its alright,that in the line of business theres a part of going up and down.But still I rely on bitcoin future trading gives prosprity to those do not give up.

Don't expect to much in tradings since you might gonna caught for unreal situation upon your trading times since there are some fuds scattering around and if you expect to much on them you will get a high chance to lose on some matter, But if you are aware on different type of loses that needed to avoid for well you can defy and can able to maximize your earnings on your trades.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:23:29 AM

Don't expect to much in tradings since you might gonna caught for unreal situation upon your trading times since there are some fuds scattering around and if you expect to much on them you will get a high chance to lose on some matter, But if you are aware on different type of loses that needed to avoid for well you can defy and can able to maximize your earnings on your trades.

I think it's a good idea, to minimize the risk of losses due to trading activity done, and of course must be careful in observing the price movements that occur in the market.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 09:47:53 AM

I would start off with a fraction of a Bitcoin with the aim of increasing it via trading.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:57:16 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

I think the bitcoin price is still unstable is still likely to go down or up, but if you have interest to trading with bitcoin can start from now to buy it. I think if have ability to trading it seems no need to wait bitcoin price down.
Yeah you're correct, but if you are really interested to go in the trading world make sure that you have a good plan. A good plan that is really easy and can become a key for you to become success.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:04:11 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
If you want to enter into trading you can start anytime you dont need to wait until the prices go high right now its a big chance for many traders to take profit while altcoins were at cheap prices. You can't maximize your profits if you will only based on BTC and USD price the market was too volatile there and it it much riky to trade btc than altcoins in my own experience.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:32:59 PM

You can trade anytime, different is the target you want to achieve. I think you should be able to take advantage of the standard but can constantly get it rather than get big profits but only once. Think that trading is a job that requires consistency so you can benefit greatly from many of the selected decisions.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:33:08 PM

You can trade anytime, different is the target you want to achieve. I think you should be able to take advantage of the standard but can constantly get it rather than get big profits but only once. Think that trading is a job that requires consistency so you can benefit greatly from many of the selected decisions.
I agree. Trading is so broad when it comes to the product but in the world of bitcoin becomes more challenging because it isn't an obvious way to get money. However, it may consider as untrusted to some but it's up to others opinion whether they believe the power of bitcoin's advantages in trading or not. For now focus on trading bitcoin at your own convenience.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:45:16 PM

I agree. Trading is so broad when it comes to the product but in the world of bitcoin becomes more challenging because it isn't an obvious way to get money. However, it may consider as untrusted to some but it's up to others opinion whether they believe the power of bitcoin's advantages in trading or not. For now focus on trading bitcoin at your own convenience.
Trading on bitcoin is really risky since we do know the price of its do change anytime and its too volatile. It can really give you out good profits but depending on how you do trade and how do skillful you are. Trading cant be learn on a short period of time and it does need lots of trials and errors for you to get the right formula. Perseverance would be mainly needed here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 09:59:02 PM

I just want to share my strategy. I think its common to all pro traders. I discovered that its not good to trade while bitcoin is in correction phase or retracement period. During this period altcoins are dropping like hell. So the best way is to not to trade and wait for Bitcoin to reach its dip before you buy altcoins.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:48:42 PM

I think the bitcoin price is now entering a stable number, so to wait down to 2k is very difficult,
You better start buying it and play it on altcoin, and just to take profit in every day, may be profitable, let alone the capital in use can survive in a long time.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:00:48 PM

I think the bitcoin price is now entering a stable number, so to wait down to 2k is very difficult,
You better start buying it and play it on altcoin, and just to take profit in every day, may be profitable, let alone the capital in use can survive in a long time.
Yeah. It is really effective if you will invest your money to the altcoins. It is really hard now if you will buy btc today. It is really expensive and it is hard to afford it. So in the altcoins there is a possibility that many of them will pump up.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:41:39 PM

It is hard to predict price shifts of Bitcoin, altcoin market evaluation is even harder. The only clues we have are bitcoin related news.
But news alone is not enough to fully predict the price. I will give you an example: scaling upgrade is scheduled to be executed in August.
Normally this would be bullish news - but I expect that right before scaling upgrade will be initiated there will be mass panic.
Newbies, skeptics and care bears will liquidate short positions to get rid of BTC in case that something would go wrong.

You've stated things about bitcoin newbies need to know. If you are totally new to bitcoin its a great thing to know the pros and the cons on bitcoins system. You may include the weaknesses and the positive thing in regards to bitcoin transaction , system and security. For more development its better to take a monitor for the price and the changes. It is formally the basic form of trading where you buy when its low and sell when its high for you to earn and to adopt on changes.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

Yeah. It is really effective if you will invest your money to the altcoins. It is really hard now if you will buy btc today. It is really expensive and it is hard to afford it. So in the altcoins, there is a possibility that many of them will pump up.
Bitcoin si already stable around $2500 so it will not go below $2k. But after August 1st possibilities are there it may go down or go up anything can happen. So if you have time then wait or else start your trading with altcoins. Now we have a number of coins to trade so do some research and start your trading.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:35:22 AM

I think what will I recommend is divide your funds into two parts. You will use the 50% to buy the bitcoin at its current price. The next 50% is you will use to buy in case bitcoin has dumped. But in case it doesn't happen and it pump, you already did buy some with half of your funds so you will have no regrets.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:49:08 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

I think what will I recommend is divide your funds into two parts. You will use the 50% to buy the bitcoin at its current price. The next 50% is you will use to buy in case bitcoin has dumped. But in case it doesn't happen and it pump, you already did buy some with half of your funds so you will have no regrets.

That is also a good strategy. Also, you can check on coinmarketcap ang can invest also on at least top 5 crypto's there. It is also very rewarding investing on them, they have millions of dollar market capitalization.

Open for Campaigns
stickynote

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:15:31 AM

Even me i would do the same,half of my bitcoin is to buy the bit coin at its current price.And the other half is will be invested in altcoin because every day it earns profit,especially it is entering a its stability.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:59:25 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

That is also a good strategy. Also, you can check on coinmarketcap ang can invest also on at least top 5 crypto's there. It is also very rewarding investing on them, they have millions of dollar market capitalization.
Check cleare before buy an altcoin from top 5 coinmarketcap, because sometime new Altcoin from ICO listing to crypto market and have a huge buyer in first time will make the price terrible growth, example: IOTA listed Bitfinex and going to top 5 after one days, but it not is good altcoin for long-term if compare with DASH, LTC or ETH
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:17:23 AM

Well the price is not high right now, the price will be only rising as of now and don't expect any downfall for a few months at least.

Getting into trading itself means that you must know that what's the best time to buy and what's the best time to sell bitcoins. If you believe the price is high right now, back your decision and wait sometime, you must have confidence in your decision if you cant simply guess right now how will you trade further
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: