Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OgNasty Self Escrowing bets and not listening to the community to resolve.  (Read 1008 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 06:04:35 AM

There is no possible way that you were not aware who would be in possession of the funds held for your bet when you sent BTC to OgN's address.
That is entirely irrelevant. It is possible for a party to self escrow, whilst the other party is well aware of this. Unlike with your case, where you've deceived every single person you've ever worked for, effectively scamming both their trust and fees, both parties were well aware of this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 07:15:11 AM

There is no possible way that you were not aware who would be in possession of the funds held for your bet when you sent BTC to OgN's address.
That is entirely irrelevant. It is possible for a party to self escrow, whilst the other party is well aware of this. Unlike with your case, where you've deceived every single person you've ever worked for, effectively scamming both their trust and fees, both parties were well aware of this.

OG self escrowing this bet has led to me questioning his integrity, that's a word you wont understand QS..

now OG you continue to fight against me, you are showing the community what you really are. if you had faith in the community you would of let them decide the outcome of such a silly bet amount - but you don't have that faith.. and I am pretty sure that will bite you in the arse long run.. 

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:40:17 PM

Seeings how TMAN won't answer or provide the proof and you're so big on the self-escrow portion of this bet Lauda. Show this community where OgNasty agreed to self-escrow. All I see is a childish TMAN donating 0.2BTC to the NastyMining public address.

Awaiting TMANs next insult against me.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 01:44:13 PM

-snip-
you're so big on the self-escrow portion of this bet Lauda.
Nonsense again. I am positive that you have comprehension issues and should look for help as this may lead to problematic situations in your life. Read my post carefully one more time. It does not mention OgNasty.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
teeGUMES
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

-snip-
you're so big on the self-escrow portion of this bet Lauda.
Nonsense again. I am positive that you have comprehension issues and should look for help as this may lead to problematic situations in your life. Read my post carefully one more time. It does not mention OgNasty.

It's because neither of you can. This is a thread about OgNasty and a possible scam accusation. Why are you posting in it backing TMAN yet neither of you can actually provide any proof. You are both the laughing stock of any community.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

It's because neither of you can. This is a thread about OgNasty and a possible scam accusation. Why are you posting in it backing TMAN yet neither of you can actually provide any proof. You are both the laughing stock of any community.
I don't have to provide any kind of proof of anything. A fair amount of people (if you were to take that poll as representative) side with TMAN, and a fair amount side with OgNasty. Who is right and who is wrong is completely subjective. You have shown great bias and the inability to objectively asses this situation. I have no idea why you persist commenting. Go back to the cave that you've crawled out.

You may want to visit a psychiatrist.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
teeGUMES
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:03:53 PM

I don't have to provide any kind of proof of anything. A fair amount of people (if you were to take that poll as representative) side with TMAN, and a fair amount side with OgNasty. Who is right and who is wrong is completely subjective. You have shown great bias and the inability to objectively asses this situation. I have no idea why you persist commenting. Go back to the cave that you've crawled out.

You may want to visit a psychiatrist.

This just goes to show that neither of you can come up with any sort of defense in showing that OgNasty is guilty of this self-escrow charge you've set upon him. Both Lauda and TMAN have personally attacked me everytime I have asked for an inkling of proof. That does not make me biased, it makes me a truth seeker.

You two can live happily together in your buttbuddy slack channel together forever. This will be my last post, not because little balls TMAN or extortion master Lauda have scared me away, only because I'm sick of running in circles around you two. Anybody who reads this from an outside perspective can see how you guys avoid the question I asked in my first post here.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

This just goes to show that neither of you can come up with any sort of defense in showing that OgNasty is guilty of this self-escrow charge you've set upon him. Both Lauda and TMAN have personally attacked me everytime I have asked for an inkling of proof. That does not make me biased, it makes me a truth seeker.
You seem mentally challenged. I have not once said stated that OgNasty had self-escrowed in this thread. These kind of defamatory claims are utterly malicious and should be properly treated as such. Was I not *involved* in these discussions, I would act upon it. The current situation, a section infested with outright idiots, makes it very hard to make completely objective decisions unless you refuse to participate.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 02:33:40 PM

Right now the special school child has left the thread, if anyone else has any pertinent questions please fire away

cheers

T

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████