Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Holding On To Your Bitcoin?  (Read 11981 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:20:09 AM

I am full of my bitcoin. Usually i will use some btc for spending every month. The rest I will save the bitcoin for the future
Youre too rich. If i will get a bitcoin this year or this month i will hold it too. I will wait for more years until it will be good enough or it will gain more and more value and in that time i will earn a lot and i will sell it then. For me bitcoin is a good investment for long term investment and for long time. Then hold coin till it gain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:31:14 AM

I am full of my bitcoin. Usually i will use some btc for spending every month. The rest I will save the bitcoin for the future
Youre too rich. If i will get a bitcoin this year or this month i will hold it too. I will wait for more years until it will be good enough or it will gain more and more value and in that time i will earn a lot and i will sell it then. For me bitcoin is a good investment for long term investment and for long time. Then hold coin till it gain.
You'll only be rich if you do not work anymore, and bitcoin will give that in the future, we do not need to work to make money,
let's just hold it longer and see how the value of your bitcoin grow, you can just get something to spend for your living but make sure
you have still more for holding.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:21:37 AM

Holding my bitcoin is the only thing that I'm doing right now, because I know that I could make a lot of profits out of it in the long run. I'm also converting some of my bitcoin if the price is rising and skyrocketing, in this way I could feel the profits that I'm having in holding my bitcoins. But there are some people who are spending their bitcoin on all the things that they are buying in their everyday lives, which is very immature for me. It is like throwing away the profits and the benefits that we could get on bitcoin in the long term investment of it by holding it for years or for lifetime.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:51:04 AM

same with me
just spending it for my needs
the rest of it i keep it for long time or if i need something again

It can't be helped when you really need it. You really need to convert some of your bitcoins to fiats. But now, I am keeping myself from using them because I want to save for the next pump. After these network splitting or fork, I know the price will be skyrocketing again and if I don't have any bitcoins that time, it will be a huge regret of my life.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 08:55:50 AM

I will try from now on to save from the signature campaign and I have a very small amount that I started to do a few trades with. I would like one day to own 10 Bitcoin for our pension plan but for now I must focus on making our first bitcoin then it gets a little easier from then on.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Vurwin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

I have around 0.3 or so and I'm still holding it, I got it before a long while at $100 for it so already made a relatively good profit, but I'm not looking at it as a short term investment, rather a part and contribution to BTC even as it grows adopted world wide and as a global currency.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:01:47 AM

I will try from now on to save from the signature campaign and I have a very small amount that I started to do a few trades with. I would like one day to own 10 Bitcoin for our pension plan but for now I must focus on making our first bitcoin then it gets a little easier from then on.

But I don't think earning from signature campaigns and some services will be enough to save 10 bitcoins that easy, it will take a lot of years before you can save that much especially when you're way of earning is just signature campaign. It is good if you can invest your money, do some tradings online, earn some altcoins too. You can try a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, you don't need to stick on one way.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
NaruTorkai

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:11:43 AM

Holding right now is a big risk IMO, with how things look and the discussions and all I prefer keeping them as USD in exchanges or even as other more stable crypto's until things finish, afterwards reinvesting into bitcoin.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:18:57 AM

Yes. Hold Hold Hold is the current mantra.

The central bank of the Philippines is already acknowledging it. Japan is also accepting it. Just recently, India had also opened its welcoming doors for bitcoin. In July, it would be Australia's turn to recognize bitcoin. These 3 countries legally opening up for bitcoin is just the start. Soon, others will follow suit.

So, hold on to your bitcoin. It's value is still rising.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:26:02 AM

At this point of time holding your bitcoin is the best decision, there's been no holding when it comes to the price of bitcoin and every time there's a price drop,the price rally in a few days I guess experts prediction are all right that this year we will see the price of price going to $5000 or more.
Oh well if aiming for best profits might be much better to hold until this year end as we knew that some experts said that it will break 3k$ and hit up to 5k$ with this strong hype I guess holding it would be the best thing to do and if you still have spare fiat you can continue buying it now with cheaper value.
Yes, some of the experts opinion about bitcoin is that its price will reach up to this much high but I think it will not be wise if we only listen to these experts because the expert were predicting that the price fall will be after 1st august and here is it we can see that most of the experts were wrong because we faced a crash in the prices.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:39:41 AM

Yes, and it's exciting to continue holding the price trends because of the bitcoin keeps up, I'm sure one day many countries that legalized the use of the bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:23:28 AM

Holding my bitcoin is the only thing that I'm doing right now, because I know that I could make a lot of profits out of it in the long run. I'm also converting some of my bitcoin if the price is rising and skyrocketing, in this way I could feel the profits that I'm having in holding my bitcoins. But there are some people who are spending their bitcoin on all the things that they are buying in their everyday lives, which is very immature for me. It is like throwing away the profits and the benefits that we could get on bitcoin in the long term investment of it by holding it for years or for lifetime.
majority of people in current situation are holding their bitcoin. i myself not going to sell my bitcoin, and everyone is holding for only one reason that the price of bitcoin is increasing. i am sure the price of bitcoin will cross 3000$ in next few days.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:03:13 PM

At this point of time holding your bitcoin is the best decision, there's been no holding when it comes to the price of bitcoin and every time there's a price drop,the price rally in a few days I guess experts prediction are all right that this year we will see the price of price going to $5000 or more.
Oh well if aiming for best profits might be much better to hold until this year end as we knew that some experts said that it will break 3k$ and hit up to 5k$ with this strong hype I guess holding it would be the best thing to do and if you still have spare fiat you can continue buying it now with cheaper value.
Yes, some of the experts opinion about bitcoin is that its price will reach up to this much high but I think it will not be wise if we only listen to these experts because the expert were predicting that the price fall will be after 1st august and here is it we can see that most of the experts were wrong because we faced a crash in the prices.
in fact such expert people have good experience and for most of the time their prediction proved as correct. but still we cannot only depend on them. we need to study the market, to take the views of other investors, need to know about the interest of the people and after that we should take a decision, currently i think most of the people opinion is to hold bitcoin for a long time.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:13:38 PM

Yes, it is one of the best decision that one can take.
There is nothing that we can say something totally new for bitcoin users to come across a price fall. In past we have seen more percent decrease in the price of bitcoin and also we have noticed that after each fall bitcoin crosses new records of reaching to the high prices.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:15:57 PM

There is nothing that we can say something totally new for bitcoin users to come across a price fall. In past we have seen more percent decrease in the price of bitcoin and also we have noticed that after each fall bitcoin crosses new records of reaching to the high prices.
Becasue of this reason, people are expecting more from bitcoins. I hope that bitcoin will not fail our dreams. If this comes true, then many people will make huge money with this bitcoin. But the thing is the expectation is too high $5k maybe it will reach $4k or $4.5k. I am holding my coins I am trying to make at least 1 BTC this year end.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:26:50 PM

Becasue of this reason, people are expecting more from bitcoins. I hope that bitcoin will not fail our dreams. If this comes true, then many people will make huge money with this bitcoin. But the thing is the expectation is too high $5k maybe it will reach $4k or $4.5k. I am holding my coins I am trying to make at least 1 BTC this year end.

Only 1 btc this year end? I think you can do more than just 1 btc sir by trading. Bitcoin is already a too good to be true investment according to people without/less crypto knowledge but imagine if they can see how these alts performs?
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:47:26 PM

It's good to accumulate as much Bitcoin as you can before it starts getting into the 5 to 10k price range, however holding it isn't going to make it grow. Either trade it and make money on altcoins then trade back, or dump more fiat currency in!!
Devboy

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:58:09 PM

Holding of bitcoin a good practice as the present statistics at least say that, it's skyrocketing. Even, there's no secret that Cryptocurrency will be the new form of money. So, Join this influence and stay up to date with everything in the Cryptocurrency world!!
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:29:08 PM

I would assume that all of us here are 100% sure that Bitcoin is rising in value and the recent correction many days ago is just a temporary setback and in fact Bitcoin is now again rising in price albeit a more timid way.

With this scenario in mind, majority of Bitcoin holders are not spending their Bitcoin but holding them just like a precious gold somewhere in the cyberspace.  The mantra seems to be HOLD HOLD HODL HODL and I am seeing it everywhere in Facebook, forums, group chats and even in cafeterias worldwide.

Together with the increasing demand coming from Japan, et. al., this in turn is helping  push the Bitcoin upwards and once the scaling problem can be solved by August we are expecting that Bitcoin can jumping with joy and a resurgence like we have never seen before.

Just hold them and never be tempted to sell or you would later on regret as if 50% of you died digitally.

Yes I’m holding my bitcoin but as time goes on and we get closer to august 1 I think we are going to see a decrease in price as people try to get out of bitcoin for the fear a hard fork may come, I still believe in bitcoin but there is no doubt in my mind that difficult times are going to come to us and we must hold no matter what.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:38:06 PM

I have around 0.3 or so and I'm still holding it, I got it before a long while at $100 for it so already made a relatively good profit, but I'm not looking at it as a short term investment, rather a part and contribution to BTC even as it grows adopted world wide and as a global currency.

Congrats on that profit. I have also similar situation like you. I have a bit of bitcoin that I bought last year. But what makes me upset is only holding is not givin us much benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: