Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Holding On To Your Bitcoin?  (Read 11979 times)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:48:11 AM

Yes I am holding onto my Bitcoin. Even though we are currently experiencing crypto bloodbath, I still have high hopes that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies will recover and will be stabilized again Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:07:30 AM

I plan to hold my bitcoin once I have earned some.  The spent the last bitcoin I had since I need money for some minor house repair.  But now that , I planned to hold it and not to spend it for another 5 years.  I have a feeling that holding bitcoin will give me huge profit.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:28:00 AM

I plan to hold my bitcoin once I have earned some.  The spent the last bitcoin I had since I need money for some minor house repair.  But now that , I planned to hold it and not to spend it for another 5 years.  I have a feeling that holding bitcoin will give me huge profit.

5 years is a good time frame for bitcoin to hold because its price is like having a lot of potential to pump more in the future so if we will just hold our bitcoin and keep it for at least 5 years then we can easily get rich because bitcoin has a lot of potential in the future because it is like the future currency of the world for the next decades.
Hardforker78

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:55:20 AM

Moved 50-50 to ETH which I in return drop into different ICO-s I find interesting. Medium and long (5 years) term only see it going UP UP UP!
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 09:05:32 AM

I actually moved about 99% of my bitcoin to exchange for trading. Although the amount was not that big but still it was everything that I had. Though I've increased it somewhat in trading alts, I now realize it is a bad idea. So from now on, I am thinking of having the bigger percentage in holdings and only trade a small percentage of my total bitcoin.
And yes, I plan to hold for long and not selling unless selling 50% of my total bitcoin makes me a millionaire  Grin
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

Yes, I am holding on to my Bitcoin because the conversion into dollars is increasing almost every day. Even some of the people who loves to invests, hold their earning because they are waiting on the day that they can able to transfer their bitcoin to their wallets in a higher amount. It is possible with bitcoins so everyone is waiting.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

I don't sell on exchanges because it is enough that the price of bitcoin is constantly growing myself. It is much more profitable than holding Fiat on Deposit. Trading is a risk, and I don't like to take risks.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:15:04 AM

I don't sell on exchanges because it is enough that the price of bitcoin is constantly growing myself. It is much more profitable than holding Fiat on Deposit. Trading is a risk, and I don't like to take risks.

If you don't take risks, you will not succeed, that is how you must think. Being a close minded will also make your fortune and luck to close down too, you.must really make a huge leap of faith before it is too late. Being a close minded is not bad, but it also closes some doors for some chances.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

5 years is a good time frame for bitcoin to hold because its price is like having a lot of potential to pump more in the future so if we will just hold our bitcoin and keep it for at least 5 years then we can easily get rich because bitcoin has a lot of potential in the future because it is like the future currency of the world for the next decades.
If you are earning good to meet your life requirements and can make an regular investment on bitcoin, then just hold on it. Even five years or more whichever seems to be a better chance of earning good amount of profit. That's really true that a five year holding from now will be making a lot change in the lIfe of people who have been holding bitcoin.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:33:09 AM

If you don't take risks, you will not succeed, that is how you must think. Being a close minded will also make your fortune and luck to close down too, you.must really make a huge leap of faith before it is too late. Being a close minded is not bad, but it also closes some doors for some chances.
Risks pay off if you know how take take advantage of certain situations, or you'll just need to rely on luck.

I can definitely understand why people prefer hodling over investing and trading their precious coins. Seriously, look at how much the price has gone up ~ why would he need to take any further risks?

I have more respect to those that are firmly standing behind their actions, than those that constantly look to book profits by trading and investing, and go wrong in the long run.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:02:14 AM

If you are earning good to meet your life requirements and can make an regular investment on bitcoin, then just hold on it. Even five years or more whichever seems to be a better chance of earning good amount of profit. That's really true that a five year holding from now will be making a lot change in the lIfe of people who have been holding bitcoin.
There is no doubt that after 5 years the price of bitcoin will at least 3x of what is the price now and that is a great return from our investment because it is like an easy money because we will just invest in bitcoin regularly, i choose regularly so we can have a great average price buying rather than buying bitcoin it in one shot because there is a chance that it might go down and you will just lose money.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:50:03 AM

Yes I am holding onto my Bitcoin. Even though we are currently experiencing crypto bloodbath, I still have high hopes that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies will recover and will be stabilized again Smiley
Sure the market will recover,but how much time will it take for things to be stable is the biggest question,sadly i am not holding any major amount of coins at this point as i have already invested my coins in some ICO and i will be purchasing some coins when the market stabilizes .
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:01:03 PM

Yes, me too.  I do not want to take a risk.  That is why the only way I could have a bitcoin is on signature campaign.  I have always been afraid of taking some risk because I was scammed before.  Way back when bitcoin price is still low.  And yet I was able to put some good amount of bitcoin on that site.  From that time I do not want to take any risk.  I just keep my bitcoin in my wallet considering that it also grows.
chichan13

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:18:05 PM

Holding is actually a good form of investment. I am currently holding 75% of my coins and using the rest to trade/buy/sell alts. Bitcoin does have a potential but we never know whats going to happen in the future.
Well, holding is one of the best strategy that you could do if you to make a good profit. In addition to that, yes I will hold my bitcoin until the price of it will increase. I think that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future. Lastly; I would rather to hold my bitcoin than to sell it in the low price.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:54:44 AM

Holding is actually a good form of investment. I am currently holding 75% of my coins and using the rest to trade/buy/sell alts. Bitcoin does have a potential but we never know whats going to happen in the future.
Well, I think holding is one the best way to make a good profit. In addition to that, I will hold my bitcoin and wait for the right time when the price of price of bitcoin is rapidly increasing. I hope in the near future the price of bitcoin will increase day by day so that I will gain more profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 04:56:04 AM

I am trying hard to make one Bitcoin and keep it in my saving account for the future pension plan. It is good to try to save some Bitcoin to put for pension and long term financial plans. Do not spend it all on Lamborginis.  Cheesy I am too old for Lamborgini now anyway.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:01:32 PM

Until my rigs have broken even I convert 75% to fiat and hold the other 25% then once they are in profit I'll probably hold more like 75 and convert out 25 I think

Holding on coins is always good option. Its specially good when its about crypto coins but in this case its alpha of coins i.e. bitcoins.
Indeed. I will hold my bitcoin for a long time because I know that I will earn more money and income. In addition to that, Holding is one the vest strategy that will help you to make a good profit. I think the price of bitcoin will increase in the future so that I will hold my bitcoin. Lastly, I would rather to hold my bitcoin for a long time than to sell it in a low price.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
mclone

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:05:16 PM

I would assume that all of us here are 100% sure that Bitcoin is rising in value and the recent correction many days ago is just a temporary setback and in fact Bitcoin is now again rising in price albeit a more timid way.

With this scenario in mind, majority of Bitcoin holders are not spending their Bitcoin but holding them just like a precious gold somewhere in the cyberspace.  The mantra seems to be HOLD HOLD HODL HODL and I am seeing it everywhere in Facebook, forums, group chats and even in cafeterias worldwide.

Together with the increasing demand coming from Japan, et. al., this in turn is helping  push the Bitcoin upwards and once the scaling problem can be solved by August we are expecting that Bitcoin can jumping with joy and a resurgence like we have never seen before.

Just hold them and never be tempted to sell or you would later on regret as if 50% of you died digitally.

Yes Bitcoin is far beyond to its correct position. With 2MB update scaling will be matter of past. Main problem small transactions when the fees increased will bring natural balance to that. I also hold on BTC till 2025 and keep it as a gift to my children.
btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 05:32:56 PM

the best thing is to hold for now so i am holding my bitcoins as well as buying per month as i get my salary. and even trading with alcoins so sometimes i get profit i.e. more bitcoins., while sometimes there is loss.,
but i am holding majority of bitcoins ,

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:56:09 PM

Look at the charts. If you decided to hold a couple days ago instead of selling at the dip, you now have more value in your hands and more value ultimately means more money. Anyway if you know how to trade it's far better than holding. You can buy more coins low and in the end hold more. If you add to it that Bitcoin is gaining value and will be worth much more than it is now it's profit on top of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: