Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ACTIVE BOUNTY][ANN] OAX - Real World Application of Decentralized Exchanges  (Read 101537 times)
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:12:25 PM

AsiaNexgen:

The twitter campaign spreadsheet is ready to be final! Please double check that the payout amount is correct, if there are any last minute changes, please use the request to review form available here -> https://goo.gl/forms/y3tmYwcQbN2rA7Ws2
Last minute disputes submissions will be allowed until July 16 15:00 HKT ! After this point, I will consider changes and freeze the document!

bump for this.. so many people will see..
it is good to know that the team is really organized in the campaign. nice working with you guys. Smiley

yeah this is nice i already change my wallet  thankyou so much manager your amazing.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soots

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:43:07 PM

Hello friends. Tell me when will the payment for the Twitter campaign? It has already ended, but when one does not find a reward: (

Currently the campaign manager still waiting for those people who have problem with twitter campaign till today, Just patient till next sunday and hope the distribution starts tomorrow

Thanks.
Can you know as well as add a token in  myetherwallet.com ?

Hopefully this information will help you view your tokens

Address: 0x701C244b988a513c945973dEFA05de933b23Fe1D
Symbol: OAX
Decimal: 18

thank you so much this is helpfull  by the way sir the distribution of token is july 29 ?
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

Any date when the signature campaign bounties will be finalized and ready to be paid out?
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:57:52 PM

Any date when the signature campaign bounties will be finalized and ready to be paid out?

Are you able to read? Why people are lazy as hell and can't even scroll a little bit to find answers on all these stupid questions?

WAIT FOR 29 OF JULY!

P.S. Sorry for such a toxic message, but I'm really pissed off for some reason people asks the same questions over and over again.
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

Are you able to read? Why people are lazy as hell and can't even scroll a little bit to find answers on all these stupid questions?

WAIT FOR 29 OF JULY!

P.S. Sorry for such a toxic message, but I'm really pissed off for some reason people asks the same questions over and over again.

Hello, BitcoinArsenal, signature campaign bounties already finalized and ready to be paid out.
First post in this thread > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1947373.0
You are definitely right, Kvanko. Thanks for the participation in the Bounty, guys!

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:52:37 PM

Apakah proyek ini sudah selesai? Atau sudahkah token ini tersedia di market exchange?
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

WAIT FOR 29 OF JULY!

I feel you, also pisses me off.
On the other hand, lot of ppl doesn't read previous pages.
AsiaNexgen (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 02:38:05 AM

Why have you reduced total tokens allocated to blog bounties silently? It was 40k now its 15k? Not like you are giving any good bounty at all.

Hi needmoney,

Regarding the blog campaign, I admit that the planning could have been better. There were many things that I did not anticipate, for example;

- the number of participants
- the expected time I wanted to have this bounty open for would not work
- the amount of people just creating empty blogspot pages with 0 traffic only for the bounty
- many people just copy the ANN or whitepaper, and just add 1 barely original sentence to circumvent my rules
- people posting translations of the ANN in many different languages, hoping that I won't be able to tell what is going on (its so obvious)
- misinformation (eg: someone wrote that the OAX token gives out dividends)

I hope people can understand that the bounty programs are a 2 way street. I can reward OAX, but I also require articles with thought, and original input. With the previous staking system, I had a lot of difficulty giving out justifiable rewards for those who contribute quality articles. Thus, I needed to modify the blog bounty structure. The system I have is still under review, I will replace the spreadsheet link once I have the stakes set.

I hope people can understand my decisions. It may seem like a harsh deduction, however, the modified stake system makes up for it. I care for the community, and wish to reward those who are part of it.

As always, I am happy to help out, and answer any questions. You can also reach out to me on slack or telegram.

- tlynch

meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:19:16 AM

WAIT FOR 29 OF JULY!

I feel you, also pisses me off.
On the other hand, lot of ppl doesn't read previous pages.

this is the problem WHEN people are so LAZY! and always wanted to be spoonfed.  it is so easy to sroll the last 2-3 last pages and look for an update.. maybe you just missed it. if found nothing then thats the time to ask..

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Shajid Hossain Biplob

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:05:45 AM

Thank for the Twitter campaign. I want to join this concept.
King Sastro

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:30:19 AM

Glad to get the news of ICO openANX  successful,
At a glance I read the withdraw procedure, is it also required for bounty participants?
And how to add new tokens (address, symbol, decimal).

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:02:52 AM

Thank for the Twitter campaign. I want to join this concept.

hello mate, i know you want to join but UNFORTUNATELY the ico is over already.. and the all bounties are CLOSED now.. we are all waiting for the distribution.. please join other bounties, there are so many out there still open. goodluck!
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 05:31:01 AM

AsiaNexgen:

The twitter campaign spreadsheet is ready to be final! Please double check that the payout amount is correct, if there are any last minute changes, please use the request to review form available here -> https://goo.gl/forms/y3tmYwcQbN2rA7Ws2
Last minute disputes submissions will be allowed until July 16 15:00 HKT ! After this point, I will consider changes and freeze the document!

bump for this.. so many people will see..
it is good to know that the team is really organized in the campaign. nice working with you guys. Smiley

yeah this is nice i already change my wallet  thankyou so much manager your amazing.

Thank you so very much for a job well done. This is one of the most successful ICOs you can think of. We are waiting for the payment.

HOMT

Powered by,
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:34:54 AM

Glad to get the news of ICO openANX  successful,
At a glance I read the withdraw procedure, is it also required for bounty participants?
And how to add new tokens (address, symbol, decimal).

No bounty participants wont have to go through activation process and you won't need to add any extra information on MEW coz OAX comes as a default

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:28:55 PM

dev.please change my eth address bount payment from 0xc98eF613ea48ed6B4228c3dc832D9221a7d0f24C
 to 0xe942F56971Fb81557dA48A5Fcc63d403788D4f8e

my account got hacked from bitjob slack bot private massage to put 2factor but i got hacked
here the hacker https://etherscan.io/address/0x1d60606d8a09b5015d773a80b0c660bb8d91809c im lost 0.5 ETH

username danipay
bounty participant : twitter
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

Why have you reduced total tokens allocated to blog bounties silently? It was 40k now its 15k? Not like you are giving any good bounty at all.

Hi needmoney,

Regarding the blog campaign, I admit that the planning could have been better. There were many things that I did not anticipate, for example;

- the amount of people just creating empty blogspot pages with 0 traffic only for the bounty
- many people just copy the ANN or whitepaper, and just add 1 barely original sentence to circumvent my rules
- people posting translations of the ANN in many different languages, hoping that I won't be able to tell what is going on (its so obvious)

I hope people can understand that the bounty programs are a 2 way street. I can reward OAX, but I also require articles with thought, and original input. With the previous staking system, I had a lot of difficulty giving out justifiable rewards for those who contribute quality articles. Thus, I needed to modify the blog bounty structure. The system I have is still under review, I will replace the spreadsheet link once I have the stakes set.

I hope people can understand my decisions. It may seem like a harsh deduction, however, the modified stake system makes up for it. I care for the community, and wish to reward those who are part of it.

As always, I am happy to help out, and answer any questions. You can also reach out to me on slack or telegram.

- tlynch

Very wisdom decision. I checked some of the blog posts and vidoes too and was shocked by the quality. Hopefully these 25k tokens will be used for a new bounty. I'll be waiting for the announcement.

P.S. I can help you with the check of blog posts and videos in Russian if you need that.
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

Hi needmoney,

- tlynch

I support your decision. Thats very good to hear. There is however, a better system for this. Just like irfan_pak does, you can basically reject every single low effort article, giving them no bounties at all. But that doesn't change the fact that you offered 40,000 OAX (which is way lower in total supply regarding other campaigns) and those who have a quality article should have a right to share that allocated amount you promised on the beginning.

In other words, I support your decision to eliminate copy&pastes and etc., but you shouldn't have changed the reward amount as it is not fair for those who actually wrote a quality article and put effort into them.

Think about it, lets say there are 40 quality articles worth recieving a bounty. Before the reduction they would recieve 1000 OAX each. Now they will recieve 15 000/40 rewards. This reduction basically is not fair. Wink

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
cenqiaougubz085

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:51:59 PM

i participate in the campaign in Shanghai, it was cheerless, i felt this project was not worth investing, so i quit, it seems i did a not bad choice?
rondex

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

Hi needmoney,

- tlynch

I support your decision. Thats very good to hear. There is however, a better system for this. Just like irfan_pak does, you can basically reject every single low effort article, giving them no bounties at all. But that doesn't change the fact that you offered 40,000 OAX (which is way lower in total supply regarding other campaigns) and those who have a quality article should have a right to share that allocated amount you promised on the beginning.

In other words, I support your decision to eliminate copy&pastes and etc., but you shouldn't have changed the reward amount as it is not fair for those who actually wrote a quality article and put effort into them.

Think about it, lets say there are 40 quality articles worth recieving a bounty. Before the reduction they would recieve 1000 OAX each. Now they will recieve 15 000/40 rewards. This reduction basically is not fair. Wink
I support your opinion, Although I am not a bounty blog participant, But I hate injustice... Many ICO projects do not match his promise, The success of ICO makes them forget its promise, They reduce the amount of the prize for unreasonable reasons And that's very annoying
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:03:21 PM

dev.please change my eth address bount payment from 0xc98eF613ea48ed6B4228c3dc832D9221a7d0f24C
 to 0xe942F56971Fb81557dA48A5Fcc63d403788D4f8e

my account got hacked from bitjob slack bot private massage to put 2factor but i got hacked
here the hacker https://etherscan.io/address/0x1d60606d8a09b5015d773a80b0c660bb8d91809c im lost 0.5 ETH

username danipay
bounty participant : twitter

Thanks for the participation in the OAX Bounty campaign, danipay!
Have you submitted the "Request to review" via this form:
> https://goo.gl/forms/y3tmYwcQbN2rA7Ws2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: