Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ACTIVE BOUNTY][ANN] OAX - Real World Application of Decentralized Exchanges  (Read 101537 times)
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:28:09 PM

A question about the process of signature bounty payout. The opening thread says that signature bounties are completed. Does this mean that the bounties have already be distributed? If so, I have not received anything yet, although the provided Ether-Address is right.

Also, I would like to ask if I can remove/replace siganture and avatar now? Thanks for your support in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:46:44 PM

Congratulations sir, this project successful and I will waiting for bounty distribution on schedule july 29th, I want to know, where the exchanger accept this coin?
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:33:28 PM

A question about the process of signature bounty payout. The opening thread says that signature bounties are completed. Does this mean that the bounties have already be distributed? If so, I have not received anything yet, although the provided Ether-Address is right.

Also, I would like to ask if I can remove/replace siganture and avatar now? Thanks for your support in advance!

Thank you for the participation in the OAX Bounty campaign, BitcoinArsenal!
The Signature program is already finished. You can remove/replace the OAX signature and avatar.
The Bounty Hunters will get payouts to their ETH addresses on or about July 29th.
Bounty participants don't need to register or make smth else. Just wait for your bounty.

bitvoyager

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:39:52 PM

Congratulations sir, this project successful and I will waiting for bounty distribution on schedule july 29th, I want to know, where the exchanger accept this coin?

Thank you for kind words and participation in the OAX Bounty campaign, LegendOF45!
Is your nickname related to the movie "The Legend of 1900"?
Wonderful musical composition from this film:  Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZaJhLc9wj8

Sorry if was already asked/answered - do we know on which exchanges will OAX trade first?
Did the team contacted bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex,...?

Hello, z0n0! There was an AMA with the Dev. Hugh Madden. Here is the answer from Hugh on this question:

User: “What exchanges are involved in OAX token trade?”

Hugh: “we are preparing a roadmap to visit every single exchange on the planet, we want to go sell the virtues of -not holding customer private keys- to every exchange we can talk to. Our corporate finance team is preparing the charter for a working group and we will be asking every exchange to join.”

https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/openanx-community-1-bbf2ccecd529

AsiaNexgen (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 01:33:34 AM

Why have you reduced total tokens allocated to blog bounties silently? It was 40k now its 15k? Not like you are giving any good bounty at all.

Hi needmoney,

Regarding the blog campaign, I admit that the planning could have been better. There were many things that I did not anticipate, for example;

- the number of participants
- the expected time I wanted to have this bounty open for would not work
- the amount of people just creating empty blogspot pages with 0 traffic only for the bounty
- many people just copy the ANN or whitepaper, and just add 1 barely original sentence to circumvent my rules
- people posting translations of the ANN in many different languages, hoping that I won't be able to tell what is going on (its so obvious)
- misinformation (eg: someone wrote that the OAX token gives out dividends)

I hope people can understand that the bounty programs are a 2 way street. I can reward OAX, but I also require articles with thought, and original input. With the previous staking system, I had a lot of difficulty giving out justifiable rewards for those who contribute quality articles. Thus, I needed to modify the blog bounty structure. The system I have is still under review, I will replace the spreadsheet link once I have the stakes set.

I hope people can understand my decisions. It may seem like a harsh deduction, however, the modified stake system makes up for it. I care for the community, and wish to reward those who are part of it.

As always, I am happy to help out, and answer any questions. You can also reach out to me on slack or telegram.

- tlynch

I support your decision. Thats very good to hear. There is however, a better system for this. Just like irfan_pak does, you can basically reject every single low effort article, giving them no bounties at all. But that doesn't change the fact that you offered 40,000 OAX (which is way lower in total supply regarding other campaigns) and those who have a quality article should have a right to share that allocated amount you promised on the beginning.

In other words, I support your decision to eliminate copy&pastes and etc., but you shouldn't have changed the reward amount as it is not fair for those who actually wrote a quality article and put effort into them.

Think about it, lets say there are 40 quality articles worth recieving a bounty. Before the reduction they would recieve 1000 OAX each. Now they will recieve 15 000/40 rewards. This reduction basically is not fair. Wink

I understand your concern. For me to be able to give out the full 40,000 OAX, I would need to extend the blog bounty for a long time. Perhaps another 2 - 3 months. I think its more efficient to just cut the bounty short and recycle the OAX into a new campaign (with better rules)  ...which I will announce soon  Grin

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:38:13 AM

Guys, and who can say such information, Where and to what other world will OAX tokens be present? And why do not they still have a single exchange?
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:29:39 AM

Why have you reduced total tokens allocated to blog bounties silently? It was 40k now its 15k? Not like you are giving any good bounty at all.

Hi needmoney,

Regarding the blog campaign, I admit that the planning could have been better. There were many things that I did not anticipate, for example;

- the number of participants
- the expected time I wanted to have this bounty open for would not work
- the amount of people just creating empty blogspot pages with 0 traffic only for the bounty
- many people just copy the ANN or whitepaper, and just add 1 barely original sentence to circumvent my rules
- people posting translations of the ANN in many different languages, hoping that I won't be able to tell what is going on (its so obvious)
- misinformation (eg: someone wrote that the OAX token gives out dividends)

I hope people can understand that the bounty programs are a 2 way street. I can reward OAX, but I also require articles with thought, and original input. With the previous staking system, I had a lot of difficulty giving out justifiable rewards for those who contribute quality articles. Thus, I needed to modify the blog bounty structure. The system I have is still under review, I will replace the spreadsheet link once I have the stakes set.

I hope people can understand my decisions. It may seem like a harsh deduction, however, the modified stake system makes up for it. I care for the community, and wish to reward those who are part of it.

As always, I am happy to help out, and answer any questions. You can also reach out to me on slack or telegram.

- tlynch

I support your decision. Thats very good to hear. There is however, a better system for this. Just like irfan_pak does, you can basically reject every single low effort article, giving them no bounties at all. But that doesn't change the fact that you offered 40,000 OAX (which is way lower in total supply regarding other campaigns) and those who have a quality article should have a right to share that allocated amount you promised on the beginning.

In other words, I support your decision to eliminate copy&pastes and etc., but you shouldn't have changed the reward amount as it is not fair for those who actually wrote a quality article and put effort into them.

Think about it, lets say there are 40 quality articles worth recieving a bounty. Before the reduction they would recieve 1000 OAX each. Now they will recieve 15 000/40 rewards. This reduction basically is not fair. Wink

I understand your concern. For me to be able to give out the full 40,000 OAX, I would need to extend the blog bounty for a long time. Perhaps another 2 - 3 months. I think its more efficient to just cut the bounty short and recycle the OAX into a new campaign (with better rules)  ...which I will announce soon  Grin

But thats the problem, you haven't said this before the bounty campaign. If that was your intention (to have the blog bounty up at least months) you should have said that before you started your campaign. People assumed, like other bounties, that they will share the allocated 40,000 OAX based on their stakes. Now, basically, those who have written quality articles, put time and effort to their work will recieve possibly 2.5x less for what they were expecting or promised.

I am advocating this even though I don't have a article submitted purely because campaigns started to make it a regular thing to change the allocated amount which is not honest and professional. If you must, eliminate %90 of the articles.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:03:33 AM

12 days left and we will all recieved our bounty in this wonderful campaign. Is oax already listed on bittrex? Or in any exchange?

bitvoyager

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:20:51 AM

12 days left and we will all recieved our bounty in this wonderful campaign. Is oax already listed on bittrex? Or in any exchange?

Thank you for the kind words and participation in the OAX Bounty, curry101!

Sorry if was already asked/answered - do we know on which exchanges will OAX trade first?

Hello, z0n0! There was an AMA with the Dev. Hugh Madden. Here is the answer from Hugh on this question:

Hugh: “we are preparing a roadmap to visit every single exchange on the planet, we want to go sell the virtues of -not holding customer private keys- to every exchange we can talk to. Our corporate finance team is preparing the charter for a working group and we will be asking every exchange to join.”

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:27:10 AM

yeah im so excited to and buy more in exchange im so to late for participate in the ico busy so and work
i hope i can buy more in the exchange in lowest price from the bounty dumper Smiley
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:33:59 PM

hello
i got little problem about my MEW ,
first i post a old address for bounty payment,
can i change now ?
because i think someone already know my private key.
and to who i must pm ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:21:47 PM

hello
can i change now ?
and to who i must pm ?

I think you are late. Because in the first page they say
The twitter campaign spreadsheet is ready to the final. if there are any last minute changes, please use the request to review form available here ->
https://goo.gl/forms/y3tmYwcQbN2rA7Ws2
Last minute disputes submissions will be allowed until July 13 15:00 HKT!
But you can try to pm to Asianexgen. He is manager of this project
This is his bitcointalk profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=137981
I hope you can change your eth address.
bitvoyager

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:39:54 PM

dev.please change my eth address bount payment from 0xc98eF613ea48ed6B4228c3dc832D9221a7d0f24C
 to 0xe942F56971Fb81557dA48A5Fcc63d403788D4f8e

my account got hacked from bitjob slack bot private massage to put 2factor but i got hacked
here the hacker https://etherscan.io/address/0x1d60606d8a09b5015d773a80b0c660bb8d91809c im lost 0.5 ETH

username danipay
bounty participant : twitter

hello
can i change now ?
and to who i must pm ?

Thanks for constructive reply, Deborah Christine! Yes, you are right, the spreadsheets are frozen.
But possibly, as an exception, AsiaNexgen will implement changes for you, danipay and ashmodeus.
Just send an e-mail to the address mentioned below.  
Thank you for the participation in the OAX Bounty campaign guys and girls!  Smiley

hi dev,

eth my address was stolen by others. what am I supposed to do about this? can I get the address of a new item? can you update?

could you send token to my new address?

thanks a lot, friend. I'm waiting for your answer. good luck.

Please send me an email with all the details (eth address, txn ID, etc) to tiarnan@openanx.org

StallionMosquito

Activity: 490
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:18:20 PM

I have filled the form posting here too sometimes that it is showing zero against my name in list but not getting reply and the list is still not yet updated as well. dont know what to do and what will happens for my work.
bitvoyager

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:46:33 AM

I have filled the form posting here too sometimes that it is showing zero against my name in list but not getting reply and the list is still not yet updated as well. dont know what to do and what will happens for my work.

Thank you for the participation in the OAX Bounty program, StallionMosquito!

bikers online

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:49:30 AM

be patient waiting distribution from bounty fb and twitter
hopefull not any delay for distribution
AsiaNexgen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:44:24 AM

Regarding scam victims and ETH address change requests

A number of bounty participants and token sale participants have contacted us to let us know they have been hacked, either by a Phishing Scam or some other method. They have requested us to change the ETH address that was provided for the receipt of OAX tokens. The following is the procedure for those affected:
-   Complete the registration (found on the official website)
-   Complete the verification (found on the verification tab on the registration page)

Once these tasks have been completed, you may email us at security@openanx.org to receive further instruction.

The openANX Marketing team would like to state it clearly that this potential evaluation is conducted on the sole discretion of the Open ANX Foundation and it is beyond the scope of the bounty program and the sale terms, and under no circumstances are we obligated to undertake this process whether the evaluation posses legitimate merit or not. The process must not be considered as a default for persons who do not maintain reasonable security practices. openANX reserves the right to decline the process on its sole determination and accepts no liability for any loss of ETH, compromise of security, hacking or any other event that will cause a person to lose a part or all of his/hers digital assets.

AsiaNexgen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 03:44:37 AM

Anyone interested to take a video of themselves saying "I support openANX" in their mother tongue language, while holding a sign?

We can offer an OAX t-shirt for those who participate  Grin
I know theres some brave people here.. PM me if you are interested. Limit 1 person per language

rondex

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:00:31 AM

Anyone interested to take a video of themselves saying "I support openANX" in their mother tongue language, while holding a sign?

I know theres some brave people here.. PM me if you are interested. Limit 1 person per language

Is it just saying I support OAX ..?
By holding a sign ,, what sign do you mean ..?
AsiaNexgen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 06:07:48 AM

Is it just saying I support OAX ..?
By holding a sign ,, what sign do you mean ..?

Just saying "I support openANX" and holding sheet of paper that has "I support openANX" in your mother tongue language. A 5-10 second video is enough.
We are looking for every language around the world

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: