Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:18:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ACTIVE BOUNTY][ANN] OAX - Real World Application of Decentralized Exchanges  (Read 101541 times)
riwa18

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:33:17 AM

Thank for the Twitter campaign Wink
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:34:06 AM

12 days left and we will all recieved our bounty in this wonderful campaign. Is oax already listed on bittrex? Or in any exchange?

Thank you for the kind words and participation in the OAX Bounty, curry101!

Sorry if was already asked/answered - do we know on which exchanges will OAX trade first?
Did the team contacted bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex,...?

Hello, z0n0! There was an AMA with the Dev. Hugh Madden. Here is the answer from Hugh on this question:

User: “What exchanges are involved in OAX token trade?”

Hugh: “we are preparing a roadmap to visit every single exchange on the planet, we want to go sell the virtues of -not holding customer private keys- to every exchange we can talk to. Our corporate finance team is preparing the charter for a working group and we will be asking every exchange to join.”

https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/openanx-community-1-bbf2ccecd529

I have filled the form posting here too sometimes that it is showing zero against my name in list but not getting reply and the list is still not yet updated as well. dont know what to do and what will happens for my work.

Thank you for the participation in the OAX Bounty program, StallionMosquito!

Hi i also filled the form from twitter bounty campaign but still no response. I still have red on my name on the spreadsheet. made pm also and still no response. Filled up the form made a pm what else should i do??  Can you please look into it? Thank you and have a good day.

#459 on twitter spreadsheet

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
originalDavisgreen

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:25:01 AM

Glad to get the news of ICO openANX  successful,
At a glance I read the withdraw procedure, is it also required for bounty participants?
And how to add new tokens (address, symbol, decimal).

No bounty participants wont have to go through activation process and you won't need to add any extra information on MEW coz OAX comes as a default

What's up davisgreen- long time no see. How have you been mate.
Hope to hear from you. You can pm me if you want. Speak to you soon buddy Smiley
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 06:44:55 AM

When will the blog post and article bounty be counted, it is already 23rd of this month...

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:50:51 AM

At a glance I read the withdraw procedure, is it also required for bounty participants?

No bounty participants wont have to go through activation process and you won't need to add any extra information on MEW coz OAX comes as a default

Hope to hear from you. You can pm me if you want. Speak to you soon buddy Smiley
Guys, Who will help to find the openANX token token on any of the trading exchanges? I looked at some of the first rankings, and can not find. Until now, I thought that company tokens should be well distributed and we should already get our reward.
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:38:20 AM

When will the blog post and article bounty be counted, it is already 23rd of this month...

It's under review. The spreadsheet with stakes and earnings will be published soon.
Thank you for the participation in the OAX Bounty campaign, LeChatNoir!

danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:41:10 AM

where can we exchange this coin??? hope that there is exchanger for this coin. congratulations to all of the participants Smiley
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:59:39 AM

Guys, Who will help to find the openANX token token on any of the trading exchanges? I looked at some of the first rankings, and can not find. Until now, I thought that company tokens should be well distributed and we should already get our reward.
Wait little more time it will add in exchange any time right now. Or check for any update in the Ann so you are not late when it's already listed.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:22:32 PM

where can we exchange this coin??? hope that there is exchanger for this coin. congratulations to all of the participants Smiley
This coin is not distributed yet. It will be at 29th july. Also I think we will see it at Liqui and maybe Bittrex. This is good exchanges. I am really waiting for this coin.
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:25:16 AM

This coin is not distributed yet. It will be at 29th july. Also I think we will see it at Liqui and maybe Bittrex. This is good exchanges. I am really waiting for this coin.

A good update and hopefully as soon as possible tokens for bounty campaign immediately distributed to the bounty hunter
Those who are still waiting for the prizes for the project are just a little be patience, so necessary information was conveyed to the necessary persons. Smiley

mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:21:44 AM

yes, this coin is amazing, the developers are so active. i believe the price of OAX may dump as the release of bounties but that will be an opportunity to buy more. knowing that the team are active, the roadmap will surely be achieved in those given dates.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:28:41 AM

yes, this coin is amazing, the developers are so active. i believe the price of OAX may dump as the release of bounties but that will be an opportunity to buy more. knowing that the team are active, the roadmap will surely be achieved in those given dates.
Yes true, I sure all investors will keep their coin and the price will skyroceting.
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:23:08 AM

Thanks to dev already respond well with my PM,
I will wait for the distribution of bounty social media hopefully this coin price can rise high

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:41:39 AM

I will be very glad to see OpenAnx in Bittrex Exchange. Thanks for this successful project

HOMT