Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:06:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will it happen?  (Read 1755 times)
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:08:54 PM

Just focus on the development, solve the scaling issue/debate/whatever, which leads to the high transaction fees being solved, and your dream will come true. Bitcoin price represents no issue at all – it has 8 decimal digits; you can break it into as many Satoshis as you want, no problem.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:19:48 PM

Why is it that people feel the need to buy coffee or whatever with their coins, while fiat works perfectly fine in that regard.... I know that it's fun and interesting to do it once with Bitcoin, but the main point of importance is that it offers me zero benefits over how I pay with fiat. In order to make it worthwhile to at least give it a try, Bitcoin must perform equally as well as fiat in order to draw attention. Right now this is by far not the case.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:36:58 PM

Just focus on the development, solve the scaling issue/debate/whatever, which leads to the high transaction fees being solved, and your dream will come true. Bitcoin price represents no issue at all – it has 8 decimal digits; you can break it into as many Satoshis as you want, no problem.
Even with scaling issue solved, the upgraded bitcoin won't be good to use it as everyday payment method.
When you think only of using on-chain transactions to buy coffee at the gas station - this probably won't be possible.
It is foolish to think that bitcoin could be scaled on chain to reach for example 100tx/s -  it's ridiculous thought.
CARrency (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:20:35 PM

Why is it that people feel the need to buy coffee or whatever with their coins, while fiat works perfectly fine in that regard.... I know that it's fun and interesting to do it once with Bitcoin, but the main point of importance is that it offers me zero benefits over how I pay with fiat. In order to make it worthwhile to at least give it a try, Bitcoin must perform equally as well as fiat in order to draw attention. Right now this is by far not the case.

I know, that is not the case, but the point is, it is a digital currency, it is not that far from using that currency in paying such cheap items. About benefits, it is efficiency, paying efficiently without pulling up your wallet, and then gave you your change, you justneed to scan a code and you're done, that is what I am saying.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:55:52 PM

The time I've decided to earn bitcoin is when I have heard that bitcoin might be the future currency of these world. Bitcoin will be a payment to shops where you can pay without pulling out your wallet and just scan their QR code. Pay a coffee just by scanning a QR code, but we are not realizing these way of paying little by little is slipping away from us. With the price and the problem of transacting using bitcoin, how far are we from these way of using bitcoin?

The problem of long transactions must be solved. I think that in the near future all parties to the conflict will reach a consensus. And then many stores will be able to take bitcoin as payment for goods and services

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
richardsNY
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:02:07 AM

About benefits, it is efficiency, paying efficiently without pulling up your wallet, and then gave you your change, you justneed to scan a code and you're done, that is what I am saying.

I was not referring to cash money transactions. I always pay wirelessly with my bank card or smartphone. In this case, it's pure convenience as transactions settle instantly, are free, plus I enjoy buyer protection. Also, in order to start spending Bitcoin, you need to obtain it first -- so again, what added benefit does Bitcoin exactly offer here?
CARrency (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:57:19 AM

About benefits, it is efficiency, paying efficiently without pulling up your wallet, and then gave you your change, you justneed to scan a code and you're done, that is what I am saying.

I was not referring to cash money transactions. I always pay wirelessly with my bank card or smartphone. In this case, it's pure convenience as transactions settle instantly, are free, plus I enjoy buyer protection. Also, in order to start spending Bitcoin, you need to obtain it first -- so again, what added benefit does Bitcoin exactly offer here?

We are talking about bitcoin, so it makes sense that you have a bitcoin and I think many people also wonder when this will happen, another benefit is that the user can not just spend bitcoin, it is also a good investment asset, you are not just spending some bitcoins but while you are doing that, the price also increase making it a big benefit to other bitcoin users.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Marketplace and DeFi
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
JOIN NOW
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:06:03 AM

The time I've decided to earn bitcoin is when I have heard that bitcoin might be the future currency of these world. Bitcoin will be a payment to shops where you can pay without pulling out your wallet and just scan their QR code. Pay a coffee just by scanning a QR code, but we are not realizing these way of paying little by little is slipping away from us. With the price and the problem of transacting using bitcoin, how far are we from these way of using bitcoin?

It will come. The problem right now is that people are just holding their bitcoins just for the purpose of investments and not really making it go around and circulate. There is nothing wrong if only a few people are holding it, the problem is that its economics are flawed because everyone is just holding.

If it freely circulate like how fiats are doing, then it could reach what you want, but right now due to volatility it can't happen. This is really also brought about by a lot of people holding it.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:30:45 AM

Till date there are lots and lots of people around the globe who have never used to a card system issued by the banks functioning all around. So at this moment thinking of the entire human to start using the bitcoin as an payment system with a help of scanning the QR code is simply not gonna a happen. We need to wait longer to see this into reality.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:26:15 AM

Actually we doesn't know on when do bitcoins gain more popularity and on when it will be implemented on more shops but as of this days I can't see any offline shops accepting it and I'm totally wondering on how could bitcoin doesn't reach for this establishment while as we see price are heavily pumping so hard and it can actually be the + points unto it so this coin will gain more additions, But who knows by maybe this time is not the right time for its addition but im so sure that we can see great news about it in near future.

If you are reading the news on Coindesk and other news providing sites that is all about bitcoin, many merchants are now on the go in some countries, I think you are not seeing something like these maybe because bitcoin is not really accepted in your country such as U.S., Denmark, Sweden, South Korea, Japan, The Netherlands Finland, Canada, U.K. and on July 1 Australia is gonna officially accept bitcoin these are the list of I know of countries that are bitcoin friendly and Direct Transaction are possible.

I've read these too, the problem is, the rumours about these upcoming August and UASF, are they really planning to split the network? Why don't they just make another altcoin, no need to make bitcoin with these. Eventhough August is months away, these news is causing panic making users sell their bitcoins making another dump.

Well if there are no winners in both that parties and I think that there are no surrender on both of they that is why we are getting a split the BIP 148 and Bitcoin Legacy that are going to be on Aug. 1 and there are a risk in doing this and we can really never know what might happen to our bitcoin when August 1 will happen but I wish they would think twice in doing this.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:30:01 AM

Cryptocurrency is one of the most exciting emerging technological fields. And it’s almost entirely speculation. Speculators are vital link in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. It speculative capital has given the opportunity for growth and ensures the overall movement. With the increasing communication of cryptoworld with the real world the role of speculative capital is naturally going to decrease.
CARrency (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:52:58 AM

It will come. The problem right now is that people are just holding their bitcoins just for the purpose of investments and not really making it go around and circulate. There is nothing wrong if only a few people are holding it, the problem is that its economics are flawed because everyone is just holding.

If it freely circulate like how fiats are doing, then it could reach what you want, but right now due to volatility it can't happen. This is really also brought about by a lot of people holding it.

But we can't stop these bitcoin users to hold bitcoin, we all know bitcoin gives us freedom to do whatever we want with these digital bitcoin and no ome will restrict us from doing it, but as we say, we must take responsibility from what we have done. I think we are really far from these idea, It's just sad because that is how I loved bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Marketplace and DeFi
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
JOIN NOW
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:58:33 AM

I know, that is not the case, but the point is, it is a digital currency, it is not that far from using that currency in paying such cheap items. About benefits, it is efficiency, paying efficiently without pulling up your wallet, and then gave you your change, you justneed to scan a code and you're done, that is what I am saying.
although in current time bitcoin is not using as currnecy for small items but in future when bitcoin will become more popular and when the facilities of using bitcoin will also be available in local shops then children will even use bitcoin for buying chocolates and other small items, therefore to me i think these problems must be solve on preyority bases, other wise it will become such a big issue in future.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:20:44 PM

With this fees bitcoin will not be so popular, some fees that I see on blockchain are ridiculous. Why would anyone go to buy coffee and pay double for it with bitcoins? Miners should be more reasonable this problem, some of them are slowing down the progress, and this problem affects many people.
When will this happen? Nobody can answer on this question, and I`m sure that this topic will create many speculations about it and every prediction have 1% chances to happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:32:53 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 12:57:04 PM by Clavulanic

But we can't stop these bitcoin users to hold bitcoin, we all know bitcoin gives us freedom to do whatever we want with these digital bitcoin and no ome will restrict us from doing it, but as we say, we must take responsibility from what we have done. I think we are really far from these idea, It's just sad because that is how I loved bitcoin.

These bitcoins users around the world's community is unstoppable in terms of earning and their eagerness to learn about bitcoin economy. I think it will happen in the near future of currency and adoption of bitcoin can be a better opportunity to all of us who wants comfort on spending and transactions of money online. It will happen soon that paper money will reduced it's production for spending and only those digital currency educated people will not use paper money at all, but bitcoins instead of paper cash type of money for payments.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

although in current time bitcoin is not using as currnecy for small items but in future when bitcoin will become more popular and when the facilities of using bitcoin will also be available in local shops then children will even use bitcoin for buying chocolates and other small items, therefore to me i think these problems must be solve on preyority bases, other wise it will become such a big issue in future.

Bitcoin now is no longer viable for micro payment transactions because of the ridiculous huge transaction fees. I used to believed it before, but now it's not possible. But I still have faith in the future that it can be resolved. We still don't know what will happen after Aug. 1. I hope that it can resolve this issue's so that we can really enjoy using bitcoin in making micro transaction only.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:01:41 PM

how far are we from these way of using bitcoin?

This is a BS to ear of "investors" for explain the cause of "imminent rise of demand on exchange market".
Due to high volatility and confirmation time no one in sane mind use BTC in retail business.
What happens if they c*m on you before transaction is confirmed or would you let them to have another try if someone double spent just to mess with you? how do you deal with horny clients of yours while their transactions is being confirmed?
I think they would get a cold feet (di*k) by then, that's why you are so against everything bitcoin does  Cheesy
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

Not far at all, check out this map: https://www.arnhembitcoinstad.nl/ - Its a Dutch city broadly accepting bitcoin, organized by a bunch of enthusiastic people.

richardsNY
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:00:11 PM

We are talking about bitcoin, so it makes sense that you have a bitcoin and I think many people also wonder when this will happen, another benefit is that the user can not just spend bitcoin, it is also a good investment asset, you are not just spending some bitcoins but while you are doing that, the price also increase making it a big benefit to other bitcoin users.

You are shifting from subject -- we're talking about Bitcoin being used as currency solution, and what added value it offers over paying with fiat, and not that it also functions as investment option. You again failed to point out why people should be interested in spending something that's completely inconvenient compared to fiat payment solutions....
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:40:55 PM

You are shifting from subject -- we're talking about Bitcoin being used as currency solution, and what added value it offers over paying with fiat, and not that it also functions as investment option. You again failed to point out why people should be interested in spending something that's completely inconvenient compared to fiat payment solutions....
I think op he is waiting to use bitcoin locally and with the hi-tech like coffee maker that can give a qr code and just scan and pay for bitcoin before you can get the coffee..
Its still not instant to transact bitcoin to other wallet.. we have still slow transaction even you are paying a large amount of fee is not instant but its a couple of minutes..
So i think using bitcoin locally and use for hi-tech machine will be still not exist. maybe in the future if they got the good solution for slow transaction we can see more hi-tech machine that we can buy like coffee with just our phone bitcoin wallet..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: