Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:17:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAJOR WARNING - ALL COINS  (Read 7959 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 04:37:31 PM

These days I am supporting dent this an altcoin to bring something useful to the people, especially in the mobile data industry, trading unused mobile data. dentcoin is an interesting altcoin ICO is running now.

AiWanChu

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:42:54 PM

Hello dear fellows,

I'm an economist and I just want to give you a head up to sell all your coins before they get worthless.
Including Bitcoins.

Today there are over 750 cryptocoins in existence.
Because literally anyone, any team of people can design and create their own coins. Very easily with all the open source codes available.

So, if anyone can create any amount of their own coins.
Guess what the value of that coin will be on the market?
It's value is zero.
It's literally worth less than water or the air you're breathing.

Once people start to realize this, that the coins have no realistic valuation, each and every single one of every coin will be worth NADA. 0. ZERO. NOTHING.
Enjoy the ride while it last, and get out fast.

Regards

lol, Bitcoin has intrinsic value.. Millions of dollars worth of electricity was spent on creating them, so people wont let them go that easy.. Economist, lol
stoniestfool

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:45:58 PM

according to the brilliant economist the gu's i bought from newegg with bitcoin are worthless. This clown. WHAT A JOKE. Go buy some ico tokens dude.
electricretard

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:23:35 PM

I will never get tired of reading garbage like this from people who have zero idea of what's up. I think most of them are salty for missing out on the huge bull market. And now when the trend has reversed they get to gloat for a while, until we go full retard bull again. The circle of life \o/
biggan (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:33:06 PM

It's sad to see.

I provide you with facts, but you are blind.
I made a million dollar on bitcoins, and I've sold it all.

I've been trading the stock market since 2005, I know my shit.
You guys are blinded by the money you made so far. You will sit during the crash and won't make a dollar in the end.

Jesus. Forgot how retarded people are until I wrote this thread.
Mattvg7

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:47:34 PM

Had to sign up for this...

If there's one thing that economists almost always fail in, it's predicting a crash. It's a soft science, all your models are theoretical.

The major value of Bitcoin that you're overlooking is that it is decentralised, and in the case of the PBoC and capital outflow restrictions, it offered a cheap(!) and relatively easy solution for the Chinese to get money across borders without questions asked. Hence why the Chinese account for the majority of Bitcoin traded.

My guess is that the massive inflow lured a lot of speculators in and they're now liquidating there positions, cashing in and standing on the sidelines until after they find out what will happen after 08/01. However, financial companies are trying to rush into the bitcoin market as well with several applications filed for BC ETF's. One apparently got approved in Switzerland the other day, which means fresh capital inflows from your average (wealthy) mom & pop investor.

In my opinion this bubble isn't ready to pop yet as mainstream investors aren't pouring their money in yet. When that day comes, I'm selling what little cryptocurrency I own.

KikloV

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:44:20 PM

Hello dear fellows,

I'm an economist and I just want to give you a head up to sell all your coins before they get worthless.
Including Bitcoins.

Today there are over 750 cryptocoins in existence.
Because literally anyone, any team of people can design and create their own coins. Very easily with all the open source codes available.

So, if anyone can create any amount of their own coins.
Guess what the value of that coin will be on the market?
It's value is zero.
It's literally worth less than water or the air you're breathing.

Once people start to realize this, that the coins have no realistic valuation, each and every single one of every coin will be worth NADA. 0. ZERO. NOTHING.
Enjoy the ride while it last, and get out fast.

Regards

LOL,   Cheesy

ZEIT can weather any storm,  Cheesy

ZEIT was made to Survive in all conditions,
and has the ZEIT Knights ready to defend it to the last Knight.

Cool
RedNovember

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:38:15 PM

Too many trolls on the internet  Roll Eyes
stoniestfool

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:26:51 AM

It's sad to see.

You guys are blinded by the money you made so far. You will sit during the crash and won't make a dollar in the end.

You made millions but have a newbie account. You are a pathetic liar. Anyone with even a below average iq could see your full of shit.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

I appreciate your opinion about bitcoin, but I think bitcoin will not be worth zero if there are still people who invest and buy bitcoin. Shocked
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:57:09 PM

We the investor would look upon only coins that have a constant development team as well with strong community, future are limitless with blockchain tech

maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:09:23 PM

Thaught first, that was a serious warning because of maybe blockchains crashing down or governments forbid all cryptocurrencies. No, at serious, as long as a cryptocurrency has a healthy infrastructure and is not created to steal peoples money, there is no reason to worry, I think. Even contrary could happen. Traditional money could be superseded by cryptocurrencies.
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:16:36 PM

I respect OP's opinion , but bear in mind that all cryptocurrency starts from nothing. No value at all. It started having a value when people believe in it this cryptocurrency. Not only believe but willing to pay for it. As people support for it, staring building community and it reach millions of people, the law supple and demand comes in. Now, we have this bitcoin having a price of $2,000+. It continues to evolved even some countries are now accepting it.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:34:43 PM

I understand your point there.Yes,anyone can create their own cryptocurrency but still bitcoin has reached far enough for some new "cryptocurrencies" to reach its point.Bitcoin has already reached many people around the world and it is already introduced to many online selling shops that allows the bitcoin to be a medium of payment.Thats why it is valuable and it will not gonna drop at the point of zero.
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:39:58 PM

Innovation creates value and not the other way around. The economy is a complex network of many ideas and disciplines including anthropology, psychology, ecology, physics, sociology, and ethics.
buggy166

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:09:10 AM

It's sad to see.

well, first off, your original post literally describes fiat money, but in terms of banking credit. Any bank can create that credit, so, its worthless. no?

I also see your problem. You're an economist, not a software engineer. Out of your element. Stick to the banking sector, and leave the tech sector to the people who run it.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:56:58 AM

Hello dear fellows,

Including Bitcoins.

Sounds legit
HomeToken

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:04:58 AM

Just another guy who doesn't understand what he's talking about.  Grin

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:10:32 AM

Best troll thread of the century.  Kudos to you sir!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:10:54 AM

Hello dear fellows,

Including Bitcoins.

Sounds legit

I dumped all my coins!!  That was a close one!! Dang!! Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: