Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choose altcoin for trading  (Read 12049 times)
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:02:00 PM

Ethereum sounds good Smiley. It was already at $360 and can easily reach it again in the forseeable future, while bitcoin already is at a relatively high level. Of course can it grow more, but the lower priced coins have a higher percentage grow potential.
There are other good projects that could give you better profits than investing in Ethereum ,there are very good projects coming up and if you are able to invest in a good project you could make more money than investing in ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ct66

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:43:13 PM

Just as tge guys before me said,dont be a bag holder and just watch the markets,you dont have to invest in anything right away.Just take your time,see how the altcoins behave and then when you see some kind of a "pattern" then you invest Cheesy
Callis

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:41:16 PM

Given the alcoin market is more volatile i think it is better to understand each coin that you are going to invest is the best way to low your risk. Secondly, if you believe in your judgement the next thing you need to do is to be patient. People lost money sometime is not because the selected coin is bad, they just did wait long enough for it to surge.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:49:06 AM

The amount of altcoin is overwhelming,
So I am confused to choose a good altcoin for trading, Can you please mention any coin whose price is stable, So I can include it in my trading list,
I once had a bitter experience, I bought altcoin, but in the end it did not sell And lost from the market,  For example digieuro

As newbie, it would be better if you decide which by trade by yourself. Choose any coin you desired as lomg as its volume it huge so it won't take you longer time to trade it. Also, if ever someone told you which to buy, know yourself if it's really profitable then make your own decision.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:29:41 AM

So I am confused to choose a good altcoin for trading, Can you please mention any coin whose price is stable, So I can include it in my trading list,
I once had a bitter experience, I bought altcoin, but in the end it did not sell And lost from the market,  For example digieuro

As newbie, it would be better if you decide which by trade by yourself. Choose any coin you desired as lomg as its volume it huge so it won't take you longer time to trade it. Also, if ever someone told you which to buy, know yourself if it's really profitable then make your own decision.
Newbie should start with a little amount, trade with caution because you might discourage and stop your dream.
Along the way you will find more trials as a trader that will help you determine if you will do short or long term, but whatever your decision is, it's important that you have the full knowledge and be updated on the coins that you will plan to invest.

Altcoin is best for me because they are younger and more undervalued than bitcoin so I diversified in different altcoins for my future.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:20:49 AM

Ethereum sounds good Smiley. It was already at $360 and can easily reach it again in the forseeable future, while bitcoin already is at a relatively high level. Of course can it grow more, but the lower priced coins have a higher percentage grow potential.
There are other good projects that could give you better profits than investing in Ethereum ,there are very good projects coming up and if you are able to invest in a good project you could make more money than investing in ETH.
Yes you are right ethereum is also a good and believable coin for investment because its price is goes to increasing. To me ethereum and bitcoin these two project are very good to make our money fast grow to increase and if those person wants that his money increase to more then he choose this two coins or both in one for the purpose of investment because these two coins are nowadays in very better position.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:48:03 AM

I once had a bitter experience, I bought altcoin, but in the end it did not sell And lost from the market,  For example digieuro

to be able to trade, there should be a  down and up movement on the coin
i guess the best is to know when is the right time to buy so you can make a profit
if knowing what stablr coin or much better what coin is more promising tha n the others
check coinmarketcap site they have list of almost all coins and they rank it
so you based on ranks or the quantity or the project of the coin or how big the community of a certain coin
it all depends on you

flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:14:52 AM

I would add Monero XMR as a quite stable coin related to btc ups and downs
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:32:19 AM

I once had a bitter experience, I bought altcoin, but in the end it did not sell And lost from the market,  For example digieuro

Price is stable? You cant find one for sure since all altcoins in the market do really have volatile price which we can expect for them to go up and down. If you are on hardship on finding one then always choose on top 20 in the marketcap or even on top 10 for sure you can see what I mean. Trading on to those coins would be somehow worth since they are being placed on the top which we can somehow say that those are good coins.

Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

Price is stable? You cant find one for sure since all altcoins in the market do really have volatile price which we can expect for them to go up and down. If you are on hardship on finding one then always choose on top 20 in the marketcap or even on top 10 for sure you can see what I mean. Trading on to those coins would be somehow worth since they are being placed on the top which we can somehow say that those are good coins.
Well if i am would choose i actually pick NEM (XEM) and WAVES (the second generation of ETH hahaha). Anyways i put a lot of money in WAVES coins and i would highly hold this one for a years..... until my futire have been sucess and can make my future bright
Pezso

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:57:23 PM

Is it still a good idea to invest in the ico? Some of the latest releases in the last nn have had the desired success ...
Dextry32

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:32:45 PM

Well for what i know right now and from another people i suggest you to chose this coin,etc-eth-ltc for now this coin have a good future
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:55:02 PM

im planning to start investing in Ethereum because i already have doge coin but i don't think i can hold it anymore so i was planning to go to Ethereum. can someone tell me if it's a good idea? i heard a lot of good things about Ethereum and it sounds convincing for me. gonna invest and buy some Ethereum tomorrow.  i think bitcoin will be in nightmare if the chain split happen.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:12:49 PM

im planning to start investing in Ethereum because i already have doge coin but i don't think i can hold it anymore so i was planning to go to Ethereum. can someone tell me if it's a good idea? i heard a lot of good things about Ethereum and it sounds convincing for me. gonna invest and buy some Ethereum tomorrow.  i think bitcoin will be in nightmare if the chain split happen.
Hope that bitcoin will not failed about splitting bitcoin. .and i think its impossible to happen that bitcoin will experience of nightmare this coming august.
Since the price of ethereum was drop value from 300 plus and present price is $205 i think ethereum still good in condition and possible to increase value this coming august if bitcoin are getting difficulty but hoping that bitcoin will not experience what you are thinking. .
I think better to check the rankings in coinmarketcap there are top 20 choices that i think possible can increase value more this following months..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:23:15 PM

you were asked which altcoins have stable price but i think it's quite difficult to find it because as far as i know that cryptocurrency is not provide stable price and there always be dump and pump whatever the name of altcoins but if you fear to experience huge loss during your trading activities i think you should stick to the major altcoins such as ETH, Dash or Monero but regarding you will get the profit or not by buying those altcoin i think it depends on your skill to predict the market movement
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:35:06 PM

Sometimes i used to participating at bounty campaigns, and then trade with the reward or investments. When you have a bit of luck or made some analysis then you can have some profit.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:38:09 PM

Yes better to choose altcoins for trading because you can choose which coin you can buy or sell. And altcoins are easy to get profit especially if you know how to short trade. I've been trading altcoins since 2015 i do only short trade.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:24:04 PM

XRP is best choice.
It moves up and down quite often.
XRP is a very good choice for trading, its volume is also monster.

XRP is also the best option to invest, backed by real industry.
MURONDI (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:38:55 AM

Yes better to choose altcoins for trading because you can choose which coin you can buy or sell. And altcoins are easy to get profit especially if you know how to short trade. I've been trading altcoins since 2015 i do only short trade.
What strategy do you use, Fudmental or technical analysis..? Maybe you can share knowledge about how you are trading..
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:09:05 AM

What strategy do you use, Fudmental or technical analysis..? Maybe you can share knowledge about how you are trading..

both strategy fundamental and technical analysis is helpful for us to analysis and with botch strategy, we can know almost 85% the coins movement. as long as we want to learn about how to use the analysis, we can mastered it and we can easy to use the strategy. no matter if we are only mastered 1 strategy because we can do many thing to analysis the coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: