Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choose altcoin for trading  (Read 12049 times)
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:49:12 AM

The amount of altcoin is overwhelming,
So I am confused to choose a good altcoin for trading, Can you please mention any coin whose price is stable, So I can include it in my trading list,
I once had a bitter experience, I bought altcoin, but in the end it did not sell And lost from the market,  For example digieuro

Sometimes i used to participating at bounty campaigns, and then trade with the reward or investments. When you have a bit of luck or made some analysis then you can have some profit.
There are many altcoin to trade but only choose which you can earn profit. All of us can have a luck but before choosing a good altcoin to invest with is search first which is active in the market. For sure you can earn profit in trading.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:27:25 PM

So I am confused to choose a good altcoin for trading, Can you please mention any coin whose price is stable, So I can include it in my trading list,
I once had a bitter experience, I bought altcoin, but in the end it did not sell And lost from the market,  For example digieuro

Sometimes i used to participating at bounty campaigns, and then trade with the reward or investments. When you have a bit of luck or made some analysis then you can have some profit.
There are many altcoin to trade but only choose which you can earn profit. All of us can have a luck but before choosing a good altcoin to invest with is search first which is active in the market. For sure you can earn profit in trading.
Yes we have hundreds of altcoin in the market but only a few are good, and if we invest on that altcoins we can make the profit. For example Eth, Monero, classic, etc. so before investing on any altcoins first check how that coin is running in the market. Every time invest only on long time project don't think about more profit think about long term profit. 
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:07:37 PM

Yes better to choose altcoins for trading because you can choose which coin you can buy or sell. And altcoins are easy to get profit especially if you know how to short trade. I've been trading altcoins since 2015 i do only short trade.
What strategy do you use, Fudmental or technical analysis..? Maybe you can share knowledge about how you are trading..

Technical analysis is good but only works in stagnation times, if the market fluctuates, the fundamental analysis becomes much more significant.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:12:49 PM

Currently ZCL is the best choice as it's current value is all-time low these days and should jump by 2-3 times very soon.

A chance to multiply your trading budget with ZCL at Bittrex, and I'm currently availing it.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

For me Ethereum is the most using crytocurrencies in terms of trading. Because ethereum is friendly users in trading it was easy to earn income. Right now ethereum was declining of value and I think this is the right time to invest.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:02:31 PM

Yes better to choose altcoins for trading because you can choose which coin you can buy or sell. And altcoins are easy to get profit especially if you know how to short trade. I've been trading altcoins since 2015 i do only short trade.
What strategy do you use, Fudmental or technical analysis..? Maybe you can share knowledge about how you are trading..

Technical analysis is good but only works in stagnation times, if the market fluctuates, the fundamental analysis becomes much more significant.

Definitely technical analysis can be so beneficial to a trader if they will apply that everytime in making good decisions for the coin they traded. Fluctuations will come to a certain idea which will be used by traded whether hold or sell choice in a matter of times. So learn and learnthe whole idea of trading and never give up as you grow more mature; be in control of everything and always be positive.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:43:46 AM

Choose the coin have a good volume if you are not newbie on trading search the altcoin that have good to trade for long or short trade like bitsend, ether, dash, litecoin, and many more the i coins my mention are good to trade.

Even if a Newbie, the above advice suffices. It's the truth when it comes to trading. Volume, liquidity and stability are key factors to consider when pickinh a coin to trade. For me, I will quickly add that it's preferable to choose from the first 20 coins on the list of the coinmarket.com site.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:53:22 AM

First of you need to tell your mind  that profit and loss are the part of trading and you should remain ready every time to face the loss .
Now here what you should do in the trading do that you can minimise the loss .
Never invest your all money in the single coin , always make buy those coins which have low price and are stable also , and after buy wait for one to two months and then you will get paid with better return .
And never buy any coins which will is pumping speedily , always be careful for such type of pumping and never invest in the pumping coin .
And also you should remain aware that Don't buy those cous which are getting increasing and never buy those coins which are getting down after increase .
If you will do trading in the ways seriously then I am sure after 2-3 months you will see the results of the trading in honest ways .
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:17:13 AM

If you choose an altcoin which is had a stable price, i think the better pick is Ripple (XRP) and if you're looking for long term investment and that will be give a good profit i would like to suggest you invest in ether.... just my opinion
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:02:58 PM

I once had a bitter experience, I bought altcoin, but in the end it did not sell And lost from the market,  For example digieuro

If you need advice to even choice a coin then it is better to not trade at all and go to the drawing board and study the markets a lot more, coins that have a good market cap and a good trading volume are optimal for this, but you need to at first concentrate in a single coin so you do not get overwhelmed by the amount of information on the forum.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:53:27 PM

Of course, many coins that have good trading potential, depending on how we choose the coins to be traded,but before making a transaction would be better if the first review the progress of coin that we will choose to trade
mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:05:17 AM

Anyone that needs someone else to tell them how to trade better be prepared to sign their lives over the that person because they are giving another person too much control over their lives and money
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:25:40 AM

Make your own choices and fail, like most of the rest and feed the real traders out there with the blockchain action that keeps the coins alive. Thanks for being there, without you, there would be far less money for us real traders. We are forever in your debt.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:01:35 AM

I think all the coins that are in the market crypto deserve to be traded and certainly have good potential, whether for trading or investment. Depending on our shrewdness in choosing a coin that really has a prospect will provide benefits for us
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:25:11 AM

I think all the coins that are in the market crypto deserve to be traded and certainly have good potential, whether for trading or investment. Depending on our shrewdness in choosing a coin that really has a prospect will provide benefits for us
Not all have good results. Let's see how the coin will be developed in the future. I usually see who the team is on the project, if they are a trusted and professional person then I would not be afraid to invest there. Because usually people who have a good track record will also produce a good project and at least they will try to increase the price of the project they have. They will be responsible for the funds already provided by the investors.
rifatrony5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:19:06 AM

XRP is best choice.
It moves up and down quite often.
XRP is a very good choice for trading, its volume is also monster.

XRP is also the best option to invest, backed by real industry.

Yes, Ripple is one of the coin that's speed rate and trading volume is too high.  
People can instantly  earn some profit from Ripple Live Trading.
But, Without skill you can be Harm By it.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

Choosing altcoin for trading may be very good if you choose a coin that costs far from its ico price. Well, but you have to pick a new coin, because if the price goes down, it's likely the price will go up in a few weeks or months.
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:38:52 PM

XRP.

Ripple has opportunity to be higher.
It is used by bankings,
Its number is fixed (I know it is kind a lots).
It will jump,... be ready,... HODL
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:55:32 PM

Choosing altcoin for trading may be very good if you choose a coin that costs far from its ico price. Well, but you have to pick a new coin, because if the price goes down, it's likely the price will go up in a few weeks or months.

However, both the bitcoin and other all altcoins market value had fall back to 2000$ on yesterday. I think traders can buy the enormous bitcoin and eth at this moment by using this situation and I am sure that these will reach to 3000$ or even more before this years ends. Easily we can hit profit  pole.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:01:21 PM

For today entry on the market of altcoins is bad ideas because the trend price all of digital coins are down trend include bitcoin's price, except you want makes investing for long time or you can trade the altcoins for short term and i recomended to buy ethereum because ethereum's price has high fluctuating of price, it is good for taking profit shortly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: