Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ)  (Read 125362 times)
scaryvirus (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:58:13 AM

there is no ICO. this project has been active since 2014

some news it appears from BTS #1 fan, china. picking up activity nov 1 with 2 new exchanges:

http://fin365.net/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:01:05 AM

BitShares: Core Release 2.0.171025 [Mandatory]
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-core-release-2-0-171025-mandatory

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:20:16 PM

Bittrex delisting Bitshares Despite the daily volume of trade   Huh  We have poloniex for trade

Bitshares good project and price will pump and rise after some weeks ; i am sure
scaryvirus (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:02:16 PM

https://twitter.com/bitshares/status/925412712280219648

#BitShares will be listed on 3 new exchanges tomorrow
http://aex.com   http://www.zb.com   http://big.one
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

If you use the GUI wallet from   https://bitshares.org/download/

Do we need to worry about any sort of update with this?   Or is this only important if you are running a full node?

Your signature here
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:01:38 PM

Do we need to worry about any sort of update with this?   Or is this only important if you are running a full node?

you don't really need a fullnode. that's one of the very convenient features of bitshares

molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:36:00 PM

you don't really need a fullnode. that's one of the very convenient features of bitshares

No, I understand that.   Just with this update -  do I need to worry about anything if I'm not running a full node?    I assume I don't have to be concerned about updating anything.

Your signature here
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

I feel this will climb to $2 -$$5 coin in 2018
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:48:22 PM

the delisting event hurt the price very badly. it is not reasonable price back then, so it is time for bitshare to come back now, back the the normal value
scaryvirus (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:09:42 PM

2017-11-01 Bitshares - State of the Network - 31st October 2017
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@steempower/bitshares-state-of-the-network-31st-october-2017

(plz upvote the dude to be nice)

The BitShares Blockchain Foundation has announced a new release of BitShares-core (v2.0.171025). This is a change to the consensus rules so is classified as a hardfork and all participating witnesses need review and upgrade to the latest code base by the 2017-11-27 14:40:00 UTC flag date. This new core release has a lot of exciting changes such as a plugin selection feature allowing nodes to enable and disable plugins based on the role they are serving, new Peer 2 Peer networking code (look out for a new record in the next stress test!) as well as my personal favourite BSIP-0018 (Revive BitAsset through buying Settlement Pool). Alongside those highlights there are also some API changes and bug fixes. You can learn more about the upcoming changes HERE

A new worker proposal titled ‘BitShares Greater China Representative’ has been proposed and approved this week. The worker proposal is for a large team in China to promote, educate and build out Bitshares in co-ordination with previously established representatives of Bitshares. The representative team has the ultimate goal of increasing the awareness and accessibility of Bitshares to Chinese citizens. The cost is 90,000 BitUSD over 6 months and includes core members of the Chinese Bitshares and Blockchain communities. You can find further details of the worker proposal HERE

Bitshares (BTS) has been added to 3 new Exchanges this week Big.One, AEX and ZB. All exchange listings have been completed and are available for trade.

@jeremypeng from the BitUniverse team has announced Bitshares DEX support in their latest release of the BitUniverse mobile app. This means that you can track the price of any asset in bitshares DEX via the BitUniverse portfolio app. You can find the official announcement HERE

@taconator has released the 'Fees Collected on the BitShares blockchain through September 2017' report. This month has seen 3.21 million BTS were collected for 9.77 million operations. You can view the full Report HERE

Crypto Bridge has announced their Market Maker program which is active now and is on trial until the 30th of November. This is a great step forward in increasing the liquidity of their orderbooks by allowing market makers to take a cut of the fee’s by creating limit orders and filling out the books. Their website explains how it works as ‘Once a limit order you placed gets filled, you're not only getting reimbursed for the trading fee, you actually receive 50% of the market taker's trading fee. At 0.20% fee per trading pair, you are actually earning 0.10% per filled order. Our goal is to improve liquidity and spread on all our markets. Payouts are happening on a weekly basis.’ You can read more about the program HERE

The team at Bitspark has released their fortnightly Zephyr update. The update includes changes and advancements from a technical aspect as well a news of upcoming announcements at IMTC conference in November as well as new positions opening up on the team. Check out the latest update HERE. The Zephyr ICO is currently still active although the funding round will complete this week. If you want to learn more about the ICO or get involved see the main Zephyr website at zephyr.bitspark.io

Stan Larimer has done a live interview with former Congressman JD Hayworth for NewsMaxTV. You can view the interview HERE

The KEXCOIN ICO has not reached their funding goal and are refunding investment made by its backers. If you hold KEXCOIN you need to put them up for sale on the Bitshares DEX to be able to get your funds returned. @ash has provided a post with further details, which you can find HERE. If you are still unsure of what is required join the telegram chat room ‘BitsharesDEX’ and there are thousands of people who will be happy to assist.

Bitshares and Bitspark have featured in an article on HuffingtonPost titled ‘How The Blockchain Is Revolutionizing The Remittance Industry For The Unbanked’. You can find the article HERE

This week’s Bitshares hangout recording has been published and is available HERE

Current registered wallets/accounts within the Bitshares network is 452075; an increase of 4091 wallets/accounts since last week

The last asset registered this week is asset #2304 and it is named 'XBT' registered by 'yip' with no description.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:09:55 PM

I installed the purse on the computer. I can not backup my wallet. The button is not active. What to do??
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:19:20 PM

BitShares: Wallet 2.0.171101 Released
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-wallet-2-0-171101-released

Bitcoin found

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:35:06 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Q1Z7I90.jpg

Don't believe? Try it yourself: https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/market/BTS_USD

#1 FAQ: Your account name is your address on the bitshares blockchain.

Bitshares Blockchain Stats

Consensus algorithm: Delegated Proof of Stake DPOS "Graphene"
Block time: 3 sec, ~1.5 sec latency for 99.9% irreversibility certainty
Block reward: 3 BTS
Irreversible blocks: (2 * BLOCK_INTERVAL * WITNESSES / 3) ~ 34s
Coins not in reserve fund: 2,599,900,000 BTS (2017 Sept 30)
Coins in reserve fund: 1,000,668,097 BTS (2017 Sept 30)
Maximum Coins: 3,600,570,502 (constant)
Maximum Transactions Per Second: 100,000-180,000
Operational since: 2014

Fees: [on bitshares.org]
Witnesses: [on cryptofresh] [on bitshares.org]
Seed Nodes: [open port search] [select list]
Committee: [on bitshares.org] [Info]
DEX volume: [from cryptofresh]

White papers: [bitshares 2.0 papers] [dpos]
Github: [Core] [Bitshares Improvement Protocols]

Major types of coins & tokens [info]

Bitshares cryptocurrency

a trustless base coin unit used for blockchain consensus incentives
i.e. BTS
Market Pegged Assets "MPA"

Asset whose value is meant to track the value of an arbitrary asset by means of contracts for difference.
Smartcoins w/ "bit" at start of name are created by the committee, use witness fed price feeds, thus trustless.
e.g. bitUSD, bitCNY, bitRUBLE, bitSILVER, bitGOLD, bitBTC, bitEUR,  bitJPY, bitMXN, bitGBP

User Issued Assets "UIA"

user created custom token registered on the platform for any purpose
e.g. CVCOIN, open.BTC, WHALESHARE, SPIES
Exchange Backed Assets "EBA"

UIA that serves as "I owe you" "IOU" to withdraw some amount from trusted gateway
e.g. open.BTC, open.USD
Privatized Bit-Assets

A flexible mixture between UIA and MPA that allows 3rd parties to create their own customized MPAs
e.g. BTWTY, HERO
Fee Backed Assets "FBA"

portion of generated fees is distributed to asset holders
e.g. STEALTH
Prediction Market Asset

an MPA that can be settled for 0x or 1x of collateral based on outcome of an event
e.g. ETFBTC

Main Pages

[bitshares.org]

[openledger.io]
[bitshares.eu]
[bitshares.foundation]

Wallets, web wallets, phone wallets, nodes

(all clients operate on same orderbooks & blockchain, but can be different in layouts)
Common security advice: (1) not to use wallets without source & review, (2) web-wallets susceptible to domain hijack attacks,
(3) read how to avoid phishing attacks, (4) if you lose or accidentally share your private key (i.e. password) you lose all your money

[bitshares.org interface] (src)A
[openledger interface] (src)B
[bitshares.eu interface] (src)C issues
[freedom ledger interface] (src)D
[crypto-bridge interface] (said source soon)E

MagicWallet (Chinese) (src?) (new)
[btsabc interface (Chinese)]F
[hellobts interface (Chinese)]G
[1001 ICO interface (Chinese)]H
[RuDEX interface (Russian)] (src)I
[door.one web, IOS, android] (src?) (new)

[BitShares Wallet & Trade (Android)] (src)J  (new)
[Smartcoins wallet(Android)] (src)K

[Light Wallet] (src) (new) A
[Light Wallet by RuDEX] (src)I

[Paper Wallet] (src)

[Full node]
[Witness node]

[Blockpay payment request interface]

In development

Jaxx (soon)

Gateways: A↔gateway.A

(are provided by 3rd party businesses that exchange
 any cryptocurrencies or fiat for on-chain IOU tokens and back, often for a fee)

Security: always make sure (1) the gateway is transparent about liquidity (2) check with gateways if unsure which assets it issued and supports
(3) be aware of its asset permissions and properties [look up]

Want to see more coins added?
(1) contact existing gateways or (2) have someone trustworthy (like a coin dev or yourself) create a transparent gateway.

OpenLedger
[home] [email] [support desk]
Supported interfaces: A,B,C,I

Coins: ARGS, AMP, BTC, DASH, DGD, DOGE, EOS, ETH, ETP, EURT, EXCL, GAME,
GBG, GOLOS, GRC, INCNT, LISK, LTC, MAID, MKR, MUSE, NXC, OMG, OMNI,
PPC, PPY, SBD, STEEM, USDT, WAVES
Fiat: USD, EUR, CNY
RuDEX
[home] [support email]
Supported interfaces: I

Coins: PPY, GBG, GOLOS

Transwiser
[home]

Fiat: CNY

crypto-bridge
[home] [support email]
Supported interfaces: E

Coins: BCH, BCO, BTC, DASH, DGB, DOGE, EOT, EQT, LEO, LTC, PIVX, SMART, XIOS, XVG

Supported interfaces are marked with letters corresponding to web-interfaces and wallets above. List is very likely out of date or incomplete.

Benefits of becoming a Bitshares gateway instead of making a new exchange

coming up gateways: hellobts.com, apasia.tech

Bridges: A↔B

(are provided by 3rd party businesses that trade
 a coin for a completely different coin, like shapeshift)

Blocktrades
[home] [support email]

From external coins: BTC, DASH, DOGE, ETH, LTC, SBD, STEEM, USDT  
To bitshares assets:: BTS, bitCNY, bitEUR, bitUSD , OPEN.DASH

From bitshares assets: BTS, bitCNY, bitEUR, bitUSD , OPEN.BTC, OPEN.ETH, OPEN.DASH, OPEN.USDT
To external coins:: BTC, DASH, DOGE, ETH, LTC, STEEM, STEEMPOWER (automatically powers up)

Supported interfaces are marked with letters corresponding to web-interfaces and wallets above. List is very likely out of date or incomplete.

Explorers

[cryptofresh.com]
[cryptofresh backup]
[bitshares-explorer.io] (Currently being developed. Add suggestions here)

[bitshares.org/wallet/#/explorer]
[openledger.io/explorer]
[wallet.bitshares.eu/explorer]
[stats.bitshares.eu]
[Bitshares Witnesses Log, Feeds]
[Rich List]

Exchanges

[openledger.io DEX]a,b
[bitshares.org DEX]a,b
[bitshares.eu DEX]a,b
[blocktrades.us]a,b
[shapeshift.io]

[Poloniex]
[Yunbi]
[btc38]
[19800]
[BTER]
[szzc]
[chbtc]

[Remittio VISA card]
[UQUID VISA card]
[OCASH VISA card]a,b (soon)

(a) also has bitCNY (b) also has bitUSD

Social Media and News Links

[Bitshares discord chat]
(new attempt to unify all chat in one place)

[Bitsharestalk official forum]
[Bitshares DEX telegram channel]
[Bitshares Twitter]

[State of the Network]
[Bitshares Subreddit]
[bitsharesTV]
[Beyond Bitcoin Community]
[Steemit bitshares topic]
[Openledger specific telegram]
[Trader specific telegram channel]

[Russian Bitshares Telegram]
[Russian Rudex Bitshares Telegram]
[Chinese Openledger Telegram]

FAQ

What is Bitshares?
    DPoS graphene blockchain built with a native cryptocurrency, custom tokens, built-in decentralized exchange, and more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSgsbBTxNfo
How do I create an account/sign-up/register?
    Use one of the wallets. For example: reference wallet instructions.
How do I stake coins?
    Bitshares is not typical PoS blockchain where anyone can produce "mine" blocks. In DPoS anyone can
validate blocks, but producing and corresponding block reward is limited to peer reviewed
witnesses anyone with bitshares can vote for or vote against by removing votes or voting for others.
Some block producers may choose to reward voters with portion of income but it's not common.
What's the difference between openledger and bitshares?
    Bitshares is the blockchain with bts, tokens, the DEX, and the orderbooks. Openledger company does several things
 on top of bitshares, like provide one of several user interfaces, provides a gateway to external blockchains,
 and help build some projects on top of bitshares. They even have their own FAQ.
 All typical user interfaces to bts blockchain like openledger.io use same blockchain and thus same order books and accounts.
Is bitshares a cryptocurrency or a decentralized exchange or a decentralized organization?
    It's the name of a blockchain & name of base currency used for incentives.
The bitshares blockchain just happens to have a native integrated decentralized exchange.
The blockchain also happens to have the very first DAO (they called DAC originally) that runs it.
What do you use BTS for? What does it do?
    1. Approval voting weight in the worlds first DAO/DAC (decentralized autonomous organization/corporation)
2. Used to fund block producers (witnesses) by the blockchain to secure it.
3. Used to fund workers (people who want to work for blockchain & get voted in).
4. Transaction or action fees. However, fee pools allow some fees to be paid in other coins.
5. Used as collateral for creating pegged tokens like bitUSD, also used for margin trading.
Someone said bitshares/dpos is centralized
or has master nodes?
    Bitshares is designed to be extremely decentralized & attempts to reduce influence of wealth concentration.
The approach & tech metrics are extremely different from others causing confusion and difficulty in comparisons.
There are almost no similarities between "master nodes" and block producers (witnesses) in bitshares/dpos.
1. Every account with BTS (37641 @ 2017-10-19) can vote and influence the blockchain either directly
    or indirectly by conditionally selecting or delegating to another while they best represent them.
    This is more than almost all blockchains have full nodes and, by # of participants, much more decentralized.
    Barrier to entry for decentralized participation is lower so entry of enormous numbers of bts holders is easier.
    Every part of the blockchain (each block producing witnesses, each worker, committee member, proxy,
    and their choice for fees, incentives like rewards or punishments, upgrades via forks, validation, security)
    is controlled by holders of bts, and spread, i.e. decentralized, across many accounts.
2. Approval voting makes it very difficult for large stake holder to take over the system.
3. Each holder delegating security enforcement to ~20 block producers is more decentralized than to typical far fewer dominant mining/staking pools.
    Full nodes still have validation importance and additional formalized votes are quantifiable and clear resulting in effective blockchain governance.
    Instead of allowing those holding 51% of weight (or less if lucky) to attack, 2/3 witnesses + 1 required for a fork.
    Additionally their influence is forced to be equal in weight reducing wealth (equipment or stake) influence (attempt at breaking Pareto principle).
    Witnesses elected not by wealth but by merit/performance and are under continuous peer-review.
    Becoming a prospective witness or worker is permissionless for entry.
4. Stake at risk if voted out is vested salary paid to witnesses over potentially unlimited amount of time in future.
    Instead of producers competing and diluting each others profit, good compensation makes bribing them expensive.
5. Bitshares was fairly distributed via PoW and wide airdrops (never sold from a liquid pool) for maximum decentralization.
    Fair and wide permissionless low-entry distribution avoids security flaws with bad distributions like via standard ICO's.
    Free market trade of bts, including via built-in decentralized exchange, punishes stake grab attempts with high prices.

What's the difference between wallets and accounts?
    Account model is new and easier: https://i.imgur.com/Ty0uoqS.png
Am I logging in with account model or wallet model?
    Try switching login options like this https://i.imgur.com/qSeDFiu.png
to login with wallet option first time, have to hit gear button, settings, Restore/Import, upload file, put in pass, hit restore
How to convert from wallet model to account model?
    https://i.imgur.com/wKCo0xx.jpg

What do I do if the node I connect to is lagging?
    Switch node like this or can try another interface mentioned above
Still lagging?
    Try disabling chat https://i.imgur.com/XFhBn57.png
Where do I report issues with UI?
    https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-ui/issues

How to add your own external coin to the DEX?
    Create a gateway or request current one to do it for you li (e.g. ask openledger)
How to create your own assets / tokens on Bitshares?
    Quick way to make tokens and ico: https://i.imgur.com/3pBmAab.jpg detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-z4RnM0kgs

How to buy Bitshares the easy way?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cynr6zDTCBI

How to send money with Bitshares?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QBR2Ae4Ddc
How do I deposit/withdraw coins?
    example: https://i.imgur.com/0mNHDIV.jpg
What are the fiat gateways to the DEX?
    USD, CNY, EUR, JPY - OpenLedger (https://openledger.io/)
CNY - Transwiser (https://www.transwiser.com/)
TRY - BitKapital (https://bitkapital.com/)
RUB - ruDEX (https://rudex.org) [beta]
NOK - BitGate (https://bitgate.no/) [in progress]
CNY-BTS pairs on CHBTC, Yunbi, BTC38, Jubi, 19800, BTER

How to vote through proxy?
    http://favs.pw/bitshares-how-to-proxy-vote/
Are there referral links?
    YES. http://favs.pw/bitshares-how-to-earn-money-with-the-referral-program/
How do I import wallet backup? (for wallet model, not account model)
    http://favs.pw/bitshares-how-to-import-your-wallet-backup/
What is the inflation rate or emission of bitshares?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx46JlRzjc

How do I trade on the DEX?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWxTLesvJhI
Can you profit from trading on the DEX?
    Depends. http://favs.pw/bitshares-how-to-make-profit-on-the-dex-video/
How to margin trade, short sell, etc?
    Helpful guide & documentation
How do I find some pair I want to trade?
    like this or like this

Do I need BTS to pay fees?
    NO. You can pay fees in many currencies including open.BTC https://i.imgur.com/LfLr8kW.png
However it's possible fee pool is temporarily empty or you don't have enough
and might get an error message, so often safest to use BTS you are sure you have
I tried sending bts but got an error, why?
    It's likely you didn't have enough left for fees, try sending a little less. Fees can be paid in several currencies
How do I check assets and fees?
    https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-how-to-check-assets-and-fees
Does trading cost fees?
    Sometimes. Unfilled orders, when canceled, receive a 100% refund on fees.
Partially filled orders are not eligible for a refund.
Claim refund on vesting page.
Fees allow decentralized funding of development in the DAC: https://cryptofresh.com/reserve

How to switch from 0.9.3c old client to new bitshares?
    for really old accounts http://favs.pw/bitshares-how-to-sync-the-old-client-0-9-3c/

How to request payment in bitshares?
    Blockpay or Wallet Merchant Protocol or shapeshift
How do we code on top of bitshares?
    Can interface with API as shown here. Python library here. Javascript library here. Public API instructions here.
Where's help?
    https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/help
or ask for help in chatrooms listed below[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Informational Media

[BitShares Technical Documentation - Table of Contents List (user created)]

Coffee on the Blockchain - A Step by Step Guide to Bitshares and SmartCoins for Absolute Beginners (steemit.com)

[Basic Connections Layer]
[BitShares Assets Basic Overview]
[Short Selling BitUSD]
[Cashflow Basic Overview]
[Stakeholder Basic Overview]

Trading Bots

https://btsbots.com , https://github.com/pch957/btsbots-demo-2016 , tutorial
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@linouxis9/liqbot-0
https://github.com/xeroc/stakemachine

Tips and Tricks

Order books look thin? Place limit orders and let bots fill your position or find a more liquid pair. Soft pairs by volume on the right to help.

You can find a market for any 2 coins on bitshares blockchain. Simply replace names in the URL e.g. ".../USD_CNY" to names of assets you want separated by "_".
The bit* trustless assets (only the committee can create) are abbreviated: bitUSD=>"USD" bitCNY=>"CNY" bitBTC=>"BTC" and BTS is just "BTS"
IOU assets from gateways are just written out in full: "OPEN.BTC_OPEN.USD" "OPEN.WAVES_BTS" "RUDEX.PPY_USD"

Voting

[Stakeholder Proposals]

Voting to fund workers tutorial: [part 1] & [part 2]

[Voting through a proxy]

[Workers by bitshares.foundation]

[Ballot History]

Roadmaps

Roadmap doesn't include changes by 3rd parties, only core development.
3rd parties often contribute significantly (e.g. stealth, bitshares 3.0)

[2017 Bitshares Roadmap google doc]

[Bitshares Core github milestones]

Bitshares reference UI github milestones

some of the community gave me permission to create and update this unofficial thread until further notice, didn't mind me using referral links, not moderated.
I do not know if the contents are accurate, so double-check everything yourself.
[/quote]

„The face of Bitshare's foundation“ „Ico crown magazine Annemieke Dirkes“ threatens to blackmail business partners                 
                                    Openlager GmbH

We are an international Consortium which is involved in Digital Currency and BlockChain-Technology in the domain of #Fintech in #ecosystems, moreover, nowadays we have been building up #Startups and fledgling businesses.
Our financial syndicate is an Investor of BitSharesMunich. The Management Board is being constituted by CEO/Co-founder #Christoph-Hering, CTO/Co-founder#Kenneth E. Sliver and CMO/Co-founder Rodrigo Crespo.
On August the 23th we invested 100 Bitcoins and 200 ETH through
OpenLedger Ronny-Boesing CEO, Annemieke-Dirkes COO and Dr.Wolfgang-Hering (legal counsel and corporate lawyer of BitShares-Munich and #Echo-Industries GmbH) #in-the #ICO-of BitShares-Munich for the concept of the #Blockpay-Token.
Initially, we have been very much convinced that #Blockpay prospectively would be greatly successful in the financial world and therefore ensure economical prosperity for the entire #Digital-Currency-Community, as well as sustain profit for it’s private and institutional investors.
At the time of our #investment, #Bitcoin added up to $600 and ETH to $18.
Taken as a whole, #600-Bitcoins and 4.000 ETH Dash-Lightcoin have been invested over #OpenLedger.
We‘ve had numerous forward-looking, constructive as well as productive conversations with the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) Rodrigo Crespo. Due to these and the concepts which were presented to us (which, among other things, included the expansion concept of #BitSharesMunich for Mexico), we drew the attention of our customers in Asia and Europe to #BitShares-Munich and the #BitShares.org plattform. We were convinced that this business would be a success.
Despite our intense conversations with BitSharesMunich about our scheduled investment and our prospective and strategical considerations, Dr. Wolfgang Hering, #Christoph-Hering, #Ronny-Boesing and #Annemieke-Dirkes-failed-to-inform-us -about-KenCode’s-past.
Through cogent evidence and in the course of our researches, which also lead us to #Annemieke-Dirkes, #Ronny-Boesing-and-Christoph-Hering, and in addition to the crucial informations, which were given to us by #Xeroc-Dr.Fabian-Schuh of #ChainSquad-GmbH, we came to the aforesaid informations about #KenCode.
#Annemieke-Dirkes and #Xeroc-Dr.Fabian-Schuh have just then, immediatley after the acquisition of the #ICO, informed us about #KenCode’s past and moreover, warned us to enter into business with him.
#Xeroc-Dr.Fabian Schuh particularly alluded, that neither the #SW-Blockpay, nor #Stealth-work and that there are no Coder at disposal to make the product ready for the market. Furthermore he told us that he, as one of the people in charge at #BitShares-Foundation, would exercise his voting right to stand up against the fielding of #Stealth on the #BitShares platform. For this purpose #(Xeroc)Dr.Fabian Schuh #Xeroc took every available #Stealth-Token of his friends and being equipped with the majority of them, he wanted to prevent #Stealth on the #BitShares-platform. An interesting aspect in this respect is, that capital was raised for both SW-products „Blockpay-Stealth“ with the #ICO-of-BitShares-Munich in order to make them market-ripe.
Because #Annemieke-Dirkes-closed-the-BitShares-Munich-ICO-together-with-Ronny-Boesing, it has been very much a surprise and even more disconcerting to receive a warning from these exact two persons in respect to KenCode.

If there is an #ICO with over #300-Investors it is of great importance for our financial syndicate, that the promise to the Community, which is defined in the white-paper as well as in the #Escrow-contract, is being kept. This is an essential principle (corporate geovernance and compliance) to us and is meant to be a protection for the „small investors“ and to preserve the trust in #ICOs.
There has been a weekly update by KenCode about the curent development state over the platform GitHub.
The aforeside described approach regarding an ICO (invest the capital first and then warn the shareholders who hold the majority), as it was done by #Annemieke-Dirkes and #(Xeroc),Dr.Fabian Schuh, can only be percieved as grave deception.

„The true Story ICO Bitshares-Munich IVS“ „Blockpay“
                                  „Echo industries GmbH“
                                     „Freednex Holding“         
                                      „Christoph Hering“
                                     „Annemieke Dirkes“
                                           „Kencode“

We have confronted Rodrigo Crespo with the present case. He confirmed us KenCode’s past. Mr. Crespo assured us, that the collaboration with KenCode regarding BlockPay could be described as very good and that KenCode credibely promised to be greatly interested in effectuating BlockPay in a positive way. As KenCode asked us to do so, we put our trust in him, because we did not think it would be constructive to upset the Community as this would have caused even more damage.
„Annemieke Dirkes“ actions should not stay unmentioned at this point either. In a conversation with KenCode, Christoph Hering and Ronny Kramer, Annemieke Dirkes summoned KenCode to withdraw himself from „BitShares Community“ because of his past and to further act from the background to prevent damages in the BitShares Community.
The weekly status updates by KenCode over GitHub had been proceeding since the beginning oft he ICO, until this conflict happened.
When the entire Community learned about the longterm public discussion on platforms like #Steemit, #Blockpay, #Telegram-Chat-Blockpay and the #radio station of #Fuzzy and #Christoph Hering, between the two #Shareholder-Christoph-Hering -and-KenCode, who were using vile language all over, this caused damage to the whole Community. First of all this led to a massive decline of the #stockprices#Blockpay#Token and secondly, to a grave -loss#of-the#reputations-of-BitShares-Munich-Echo-Industries GmbH-Christoph HeringCEO-and-KenCode.
Subsequently this conflict lead to #KenCode‘s resignment from #BitShares Munich and #Echo-Industries GmbH. The Shares of #KenCode have been transfered on August the 12th 2017 after the partial payment of €400.000,00--.
Non-comprehensivable ist he mode of calculation regarding the shares of 51% to an amount of €400.000,--. Obviously the basis of estimation should have been higher, if there would be a comparison with the Charts of BitShares Munich.
How-does-that-stand-in-a-relation-with-the-compensation-of-20%-shares-of-Rodrigo Crespo-of-BitShares-Munich-and-Echo-Industries-GmbH with-a-takeover-price-of -$76?
We have had contact with every named person, including#Dr.Fabian Schuh, #Stan-Larimer and #Paul-Mortelli, in order to achieve an actual overview about the general circumstances Blockpay, Blockpay-Token and the publicly staged conflict between #Christoph-Hering-and-KenCode. We were trying to get an understanding of what happened to our investment and the entire ICO/generated capital.
Dr. Fabian Schuh and #Annemieke-Dirkes (in her positions as #Board#Member#of#BitShares#Community) informed and assured us that the capital was shifted by Christoph Hering from BitShares Munich to Echo-Industries GmbH.
At the time of the transfer from BitShares Munich to Echo-Industries GmbH, #BitShares-Munich-was-worth-€6 Million.

„Echo industries GmbH“
                                     „Freednex Holding“         
                                      „Christoph Hering“
                                     „Annemieke Dirkes“
                                           „Kencode“

Nevertheless, there had been an clear agreement between Dr. Fabian Schuh (Xeroc) as #CEO-FreedNex and the „XEROC Dr Fabian Schuh“ told us about a completely new financial syndiacte from Zurich-London-Moscow-Rome-Vienna, where a new Holding called #FreedNex should be founded. In this Holding, every Token from the ICO (which would have equated #€6Mio on the transaction date) from #BitShares Munich and #Echo-Industries GmbH would have been exchanged 1:1 with a discount of 20% as compensation.
The management of #FreedNex Holding contained #Top Manager with an extraordinary expertise for CEO, CFO and CIO.
#The-members-oft-he-advisory-board were the Co-founders CEO-Christoph Hering, CTO Dr.Fabian Schuh, CMO Rodrigo Crespo and „Interim CEO Annemieke Dirkes FreedNex Holding“ has an addressable Portfolio of international and market-orientated Tripple-A accounts, which has been improved by the (prospective) shareholders. The market-potential for the sections Oil&Gas, Banking and Real Estate and Mulit-Media Companies, was estimated around some hundreds of Billions US-Dollars.
On behalf oft he shareholders of #FreedNex, Dr. Fabian Schuh #Xeroc led tangible communication about a partnership with #Block-one-EOS in his position as CEO&CTO of FreedNex-Holding. Unfortunately, the cooperation could not be realised despite the promising start of conversations.
Dr. Fabian Schuh informed us about the founding oft he (financial) structures oft he #FreedNex Holding and additionally about the status of opportunities and sales activites FreedNex-Holding and eventually presented them. #Annemieke Dirkes has very often been presenting along with Dr. Fabian Schuh, for example at the #Consensus in #New#York, where we have been too.
Christoph Hering visited us with the exact same informations (about the activities, planned financial transfers BitShares/Echo-Industries/FreedNex) in China and showed us the Businessplan/White Paper, just as we had bought BitShares-Token in multiple Tranches (depicted on the Bitshares platform: from cent 2 to USD 50), as everyone involved (Hering, Schuh, Dirkes) had assured us, that the Tripple-A clients would go in the BitShares Blockchain in the next few month and run their businesses over it.
This would have been a massive breakthrough for the entire#Bitshares Community.
Moreover, #Christoph Hering informed us about the whole#situation with#KenCode which was, that#Christoph Hering neither had a existing#software of#Blockpay, nor access to the programmer, although he was #CEO of BitShares Munich. BitShares Munich and #Dr#Wolfgang#Hering are #working on a#solution, to cope wth the problem #KenCode, who presumably caused damage to the whole#platform.
#Founding the#FreedNex,#the#capital#of#BitShares Munich/Echo-Industries had to be#transfered#to#FreedNex#Holding as soon as possible.#FreedNex was intended to be the future for important projects (Oil&Gas, Banking, Telecom, Trading Platform, Energy supplier, Multi Media, Renewable Energy/Solar Projects). #FreedNex-Token #(FNX) were launched on the BitShares platform. There have been reservations made of 200 Mio FNX-Token a`0,20 EUR Cent (= EUR 40 Mio) over the #Co-founder accounts without an #ICO.
Dr.Fabian Schuh recommended #Annemieke-Dirkes as CEO of FreedNex Holding to the Co-founders. He referred to her experience as COO at OpenLedger regarding business structures in Blockchain technology. Two Co-founders of FreedNex were not content with the recommendation as Annemieke-Dirkes had been working at OpenLedger at the time and suggested to put the whole network of OpenLedger into FreedNex. Moreover, #Annemieke-Dirkes only spoke of #Ronny Boesing in a very negative way at a time, when we were in conversation with him. #Blackmail!!!
From this point on a dissonance started to spread between the shareholders because of #Annemieke-Dirkes‘ scheming and half-truths.
Dr. Fabian Schuh #Xeroc was registered as a 100%-shareholder of #FreedNex Holding (trusty) because of certain temporary circumstances (as not every Co-founder wanted to be registered as official shareholder of FreedNex.

(proposed) #shareholders of#FreedNex respectively their representatives (f.e. Co-founder), endowed with a mandate, about the decision-making process. Dr. Fabian Schuh has, contrary to this agreement, independently given authority to #Annemieke-Dirkes. The outcome of this so-called authority was #Annemieke Dirkes setting the whole team against two Co-founders.
Furthermore, she texted the Tripple-A clients of #FreedNex without the understanding and permission oft he Co-founders, in order to take personal advantage out of it.
Together with Dr. Fabian Schuh (Xeroc), she offered those #Tripple-A clients performances which compete with the portfolio of FreedNex. A clear attempt of evasion.
Annemieke-Dirkes massively damaged the interests of #FreedNex with her actions which imply, amongst others, abuse and unauthorized acquisition of data, client addresses etc. When she was confronted with those accusations, Mrs. Dirkes denied every single one.
#Christoph Hering and his #Co-founder with the majority of #shares of #FreedNex, prepared the whole #Token#Transfer which provided, that all oft he Tokens of BitShares Munich and EchoIndustries should be exchanged 1:1 to FreedNex Token. Significant problems showed up at this process with Christoph Hering regarding BitShares Munich and EchoIndustries. It has been ascertained, that not one employee was ever registered at BitShares Munich for over a year.
Furthermore it has been determined, that Christoph Hering transferred money over his private, as well as his business.accounts. Because of this behavoiur, which is unworthy of a businessman, BitShares Munich has been led into a absolute economical chaos. Even a self-indicment had to be made at the tax authority.
It has to be said that students have been employed with a salary of #EUR 2.500,00-3.000,00, working 20h/week, although social and health insurances never have been paid.
Because of this mismanagement the investors of BitShares Munich have had an overall damage of about EUR 2-3 Mio.
                                  „Echo industries GmbH“
                                     „Freednex Holding“         
                                      „Christoph Hering“
                                     „Annemieke Dirkes“
                                           „Kencode“

In order to work on this threatening situation (bankruptcy), a financial expert and his team were employed, paid by the BitShares Munich-investors.
The team managed to settle the mismanagement that had been caused by #CEO#Christoph Hering.
Obviously Christoph Hering wasn’t able to ply with his position as CEO and would have caused bankruptcy if he still had the mercantille responsibility.
Parallel to the redevelopment and stabilization of BitShares Munich and after the take-over of KenCode’s shares through
#Christoph Hering, latter started to build up communication with Rodrigo Crespo. The content of those conversations contained prospectorous mutual activities between BitShares Munich/Echo Industries/FreedNex. Specifically it was about the take-over of the 20%-shares of BitShares Munich as well as Echo-Industries, which had been property of Rodrigo Crespo. The outcome of these conversations was, that Rodrigo Crespo sold his shares to Christoph Hering für USD 76.
The resignment of corporate-shares by Mr. Crespo happened this way:
Mr. Hering promised Mr. Crespo, that BitShares Munich/EchoIndustries would transfer the entire capital into FreedNex Holding. A part of this entire capital were the 20%-shares of Mr. Crespo of BitShares Munich. At the time oft he resignment, the shares of Mr. Crespo were worth #EUR 1.2 Mio. For those 1.2 Mio he received 10%-shares of #FreedNex Holding and 50%-shares of #FreedNex-Mexico.
Because of this commitment und agreement, #Mr.Crespo began to build an office in #Mexico#City#with#complete#infrastructure and employees, #financing#everything#by#himself #(USD#150.000,00).
Meanwhile, #Christoph Hering#blocked #Mr.Crespo#on#every#platform, after the latter had given his shares to him. Several trustworthy acquaintances told us, that #Christoph Hering deliberately #deluded Mr.Crespo.
#Christoph Hering #published in#Blockpay#Telegram#Chat#the#resignment#of#shares#of Mr#Crespo#of#USD 76.
As we learned from the Community, it seems like legal steps have been initiated against#Christoph Hering and#Annemieke Dirkes.
Additionally #Christoph Hering made it public that he passed on the management of BitShares Munich and Echo-Industries to a #Co-founder of #FreedNex and his positions as a #CEO of BitShares Munich to an extern individual.
The background of this approach was, that #CEO Christoph Hering was not able to fullfill his duties as a CEO and his resignment should prevent  more #damage on the #Community of #investors.

„Echo industries GmbH“
                                     „Freednex Holding“         
                                      „Christoph Hering“
                                     „Annemieke Dirkes“
                                           „Kencode“

Taken together all of the aforeside described facts:
#Christoph Hering: incorrect management of BitShares Munich/Echo-Industries GmbH) led to disadvantage of investors; self-indicment at the tax advisory, deception of investors and shareholders BitShares regarding FreedNex; deception regarding #FreedNex, deception of #Tripple-A accounts, status #Blockpay, deception regarding those shares; nonauthorized acquisition of client-data, assignment Due Diligence, assignment marketing agency for image-polishing)
-  Dr.Fabian Schuh #Xeroc: deception of investors and shareholders regarding #FreedNex, deception regarding #FreedNex, transfer of capital (Token) of BitShares/Echo-Industries didn’t take place, deception of #Triple-A-Accounts, Status#Stealth, non-authorized acquisition #of #client#data
#Annemieke-Dirkes: deception of investors and shareholders regarding #FreedNex, deception regarding #FreedNex, #transfer of capital (Token) of BitShares/Echo-Industries didn’t take place, deception of Triple-A-Accounts, #Status Stealth, non-authorized acquisition of #client-data, #informant#of#international#Police#organizations!!!
These three individuals abused their rights as responsibles and their functions in the companies (BitShares Munich/ Echo-Industries GmbH / FreedNex Holding). They didn’t keep agreements, neglected their duties and are to be held responsible for the economical decline of the companies because of their doings respectively wrong-doings.

#Christoph-Hering
https://www.xing.com/profile/Christoph_Hering6
https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@chris4210/bitshares-hangout-19-w-chris4210-and-officialfuzzy-2017-05-05
https://-steemit.com/news/@kencode/chris4210-where-are-you
https://twitter.com/heringchristoph?lang=de
https://de.linkedin.com/in/christophhering/de
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADkctRKSaqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsDviOilatE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.bitsharesmunich.blockpay&hl=de
https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@chris4210/hi-steem-i-am-christoph-hering-founder-and-ceo-of-bitshares-munich-the-company-behind-blockpay-and-echo
https://my-echo.com/author/worker/
https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts/beyond-bitcoin-allstar-exclusive-christoph-hering-of-openpos-echo-bitshares-munich
https://blockpay.ch/general/blockpay-status-update/

#Dr.Fabian-Schuh
https://de.linkedin.com/in/fabian-schuh-dr-ing-217b55101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADkctRKSaqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XW8VRzsgxw
http://chainsquad.com/de/impressum
https://github.com/xeroc
https://steemit.com/@xeroc

#Annemieke Dirkes
https://at.linkedin.com/in/annemieke-dirkes-b3817024/de
https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/11/10/how-to-build-trumps-mexican-wall-without-tax-money/&refURL=https://www.google.at/&referrer=https://www.google.at/
https://issuu.com/icocrowd/docs/ico_crowd_magazine__issue_one__sept
https://twitter.com/AitkenRL/status/796850226187341825
http://icocrowd.com/team-1/

The entire damage for the BitShares Community can only be precised after an exact analysis. According to estimates it is a great amount, as the planned mutual activities with Tripple-A-Accounts have to be included. The corporate numbers oft he addressed international marketing-orientated Tripple-A accounts are put at 100 Billon Dollars.
Christoph Hering led every comparative conversation in the same way as with KenCode and Rodrigo Crespo. He seems to be approaching some kind of head-in-the-sand politics and, moreover, seems to assume that the entire capital put into the ICO of BitShares Munich is his personal property. This can be proved by his new and very exclusive lifestyle and behavior. Christoph Hering has moreover bought more than a Million Bitshares Token with the money ouf our investment (Community Bitshares) and transferred it on his private account.
He sold Blockpay Token in Juni even after Blockpay Token have been put on hold because of the ongoing dissonance between the shareholders. In order to protect the Investors and Ronny Boesing (OpenLedger), the Blockpay-Token were not allowed to be traded with. #Openledger #blocked the leftover Bitcoins from the #Escrow-contract (BitSharesMunich/OpenLedger), until this situation has been solved.
A unlawfully and belatedly signed sharehoders-contract gives Christoph Hering the permission to invest the shareholdes’s capital (which is still being held by Echo-Industries GmbH and BitShares Munich) into his new products. But the facts say, that Christoph Hering has registered the company at his private address, employed an assistant who works 20h/week and is building  up a new homepage for the BitShares Community, which costs EUR 10.000,00 – 15.000,00.
He wants to donate his homepage at the Steemit Festival in Lisbon as a compensation for his underperformance to the BitShares Munich investors as well as to the BitShares-Community.
It could lead to a veritable conflict between the different interests, as Christoph Hering has paid EUR 40.000-50.000 for a Due Diligence and took this money from the budget of BitShares Munich. The assignment was to conduct a Due Diligence on the BitShares Blockchain. The goal was, to get an understanding regarding the funcitonality of one’s own Blockchain platform. This is even more surprising, as Christoph Hering sits in the Board of Foundation BitShares, accpets assignments fort he development oft he BitShares platform and claims to be an expert, presenting his „knowledge“ at international lectures.

#Christoph-Hering has, additionally to the marketing agency in #Hamburg, instructed another company to polish his image and paid them #EUR 80.000-100.000. Every Co-founder and investor of #FreedNext Holding,#BitShares Munich and #Echo-Industries has been lied to by #Christoph-Hering and has to carry the whole damage.
The #Steemit #Festival in #Lissabon this year mistakenly gives #Christoph Hering a platform, in order to present himself and his new homepage in the best light possible
#link :https://steemfest.com/
#link:https://steemit.com/steemfest/@steemfest/steemfest-2-1-2-3-4-5-november-2017-lisbon-portugal

When you stop lying, we stop writing the truth!

scaryvirus (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:16:06 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 01:20:30 PM by scaryvirus

blockpay was a company running on bitshares blockchain, they had some kind of funding issue and split into blockpay and agorise I think.

it has nothing to do with bitshares blockchain or core team funded by the DAO

post in blockpay/agorise thread if you want

meanwhile

https://twitter.com/tonypeacock1/status/925972679546621952

bitCNY is listed on aex, used to be the 4-year-old exchange btc38

screenshot https://i.imgur.com/QF7K7K7.png
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:36:57 AM

BitShares: Client 2.0.171102 Released
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-client-2-0-171102-released

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:42:12 PM

BitShares: Exchange AEX to add THREE smartcoin markets

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/bitshares-exchange-aex-to-add-three-smartcoin-markets

I'd consider this breaking news, https://www.aex.com/ has added 3 tabs for BitShares based smartcoin markets.

You will be able to trade every altcoin versus bitUSD, bitJPY and bitKRW.

This should give our market pegged assets a huge boost in terms of adoption and liquidity!

SmartCoin markets are not open yet, however, BitShares can be traded for BTC already.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

BitShares: Transaction Speed
https://steemit.com/dtube/@ash/ngytqs20

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

Recording: BitShares Hangout 45 2017-11-04
https://steemit.com/dsound/@ash/recording-bitshares-hangout-45-2017-11-04

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:41:17 PM

BTS is getting close to releasing blind transactions! Nice work @Agorise_world! Bitshares is ridiculously undervalued!

https://twitter.com/Trexicon8/status/926872838161629184

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@agorise/the-agorise-report-c-ipfs-stealth-and-blinded-transactions-pos-systems-mobile-wallets-graphenej
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:38:10 AM

blinded transactions are part of core since early 2016

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: