Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:28:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC]  (Read 49911 times)
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:55:57 PM

why supply is not increasing in xplorer i can see only 2,502 KNC from evening but block are generating coins..
and whats the current supply?

POW is over now only POS (Yearly 2%)

Kingn56 (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:59:40 PM

why supply is not increasing in xplorer i can see only 2,502 KNC from evening but block are generating coins..
and whats the current supply?

It is certainly going up, explorer shows to the 10th decimal if you click the supply and look at the chart. Tongue

Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:48:07 PM

I think you should open the Twitter bounty again. 20 members is not much and in sure you need more support spread on Twitter don't you ?
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:18:06 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 03:50:15 PM by Kingn56

I think you should open the Twitter bounty again. 20 members is not much and in sure you need more support spread on Twitter don't you ?

I will consider it in the near future, In the meantime. Holee Shiet! We have just passed 10$ Cad! Good works guys, the future is looking strong!

Also if anyone would like to help support us and request our addition to Coinmarketcap i would be extremely thankful, they are being kind of slow.  Embarrassed

EDIT: Also like to say, whoever is moving all those coins in the explorer if it is not an exchange contact me, I love to know everybody involved in my coin and it seems like you bought quite a bit! Smiley
n1que

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:13:30 PM

How many generated  coins a day if my wallet is staking 20 KNC's only?

Smiley

Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:12:42 PM

How many generated  coins a day if my wallet is staking 20 KNC's only?

Smiley

Not very much, and at this price point you are pretty much just helping the network, which i really do thank you for, but in time as price goes up staking will become more of a viable option for people to make money, Smiley

That is why i am so grateful for the exchanges who also stake coin who combined with me and my development team can keep things going smooth, With that said it seems like everyday around this exact time their is a delayed block, will work on that. Tongue
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:39:04 PM

KNC on a nice upwards trajectory already, network seems very stable and secure. I think we have something here boys.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:59:05 PM

this coin is growth so fast thanks to everyone who involved on this coin project. KingN dev its so great person who always be active to make this coin more valuable. two tumbs up for him. you're trully good person dev. great job
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:03:21 PM

KNC MarketCap 17233 USD.

Still Undervalued IMO. Tongue

Anyone selling now might cry later.  Cool

dumpers are too greedy. They don't understand KNC actual value.

From what was set aside by the dev team to allow people who missed distribution to get in almost all of it is gone, so who knows once this last little bit on coinsmarkets goes what will happen. Smiley

Even with price suppression we could not keep it down.

People are obviously going to dump and take the profit, that's what small fish do, but what they don't seem to understand is how far we can take this. Smiley

And to whoever sell order that is on yobit, might seem like .10 is a lot now until you check back in a month and cry. We will EAT you.  Grin
If KNC can enter bittrex or poloniex I believe the price will rise 10x than now in yobit
Hopefully dev can consider KNC to be able to enter bittrex
thanks

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JustLikeThat

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Nah, not today...

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:04:36 PM

KNC on a nice upwards trajectory already, network seems very stable and secure. I think we have something here boys.
I agree, this coin isnt like other coin but we have something is promising in here Smiley be A part of KNC #Community
auroboros

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:18:05 PM

KNC MarketCap 17233 USD.

Still Undervalued IMO. Tongue

Anyone selling now might cry later.  Cool

dumpers are too greedy. They don't understand KNC actual value.

From what was set aside by the dev team to allow people who missed distribution to get in almost all of it is gone, so who knows once this last little bit on coinsmarkets goes what will happen. Smiley

Even with price suppression we could not keep it down.

People are obviously going to dump and take the profit, that's what small fish do, but what they don't seem to understand is how far we can take this. Smiley

And to whoever sell order that is on yobit, might seem like .10 is a lot now until you check back in a month and cry. We will EAT you.  Grin
If KNC can enter bittrex or poloniex I believe the price will rise 10x than now in yobit
Hopefully dev can consider KNC to be able to enter bittrex
thanks

believe KingN dev will go for it. next stop will be Bittrex , you're damn great dev
airbou

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:48:26 PM

full support here, wallet open and staking since day 1

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:19:47 PM

Hello, unfortunately I missed the free distribution campaign, are there no other ways to get those coins? In fact fractions, the quantities traded on Yobit are small! Cheesy
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:52:09 PM

With distribution going smoothly and things starting to operate correctly our priority will now start to shift from distribution to Building a community. (Of course distribution will still be worked on and important)

Expect a Reddit and other such things within the next few days so we have more ways to spread ourselves and stay connected. Smiley

Also hopefully coinmarketcap lists us soon... I've sent in requests not sure where the holdup is.

Thanks, KingN.

Thank you all for the kind comments, it means a lot! Smiley
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 02:00:10 AM

With distribution going smoothly and things starting to operate correctly our priority will now start to shift from distribution to Building a community. (Of course distribution will still be worked on and important)

Expect a Reddit and other such things within the next few days so we have more ways to spread ourselves and stay connected. Smiley

Also hopefully coinmarketcap lists us soon... I've sent in requests not sure where the holdup is.

Thanks, KingN.

Thank you all for the kind comments, it means a lot! Smiley
support full for KNC

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
abcdcs123456

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:04:22 AM

Hello! Dude, how do you upload photos?
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:02:29 AM

you need to rank up to be able to upload photos ! i think from member and up
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:49:06 PM

I have added some liquidity to the yobit market to ensure people still have a chance to buy in as you guys were buying it all and hodling, expect some good news about this coin over the next day or two as we work on releasing community related things. Smiley

Thanks kingn!
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:30:52 PM

Reddit has been Released: https://www.reddit.com/r/KingnCoin/

Come join us, ask questions, invite your friends, Do whatever, lets build an amazing community of tight knit brothers together!

The goal is to get 2500 people who want to acquire at least one coin each, we can and will do this keep it up people the momentum is getting started! Smiley
auroboros

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:11:59 PM

Reddit has been Released: https://www.reddit.com/r/KingnCoin/

Come join us, ask questions, invite your friends, Do whatever, lets build an amazing community of tight knit brothers together!

The goal is to get 2500 people who want to acquire at least one coin each, we can and will do this keep it up people the momentum is getting started! Smiley

great job dev Smiley I will do some support for this, do you have any plan to go bittrex dev ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: