Question: option your choice
ETH
LTC
DOGE
XLM
XMR

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What your favorite altcoin  (Read 1929 times)
Unknown Enforcement

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:01:04 AM

I own a little amount of waves and its my favorite too because its community is very positive with its development and the devs are always working for the coin. Im feeling that theres a bright future ahead for waves
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:12:23 AM

I think the best coin or my favorite altcoin is ethereum because I see this coin have big big future and the price is continue increasing so its better if you have extra money invest in ethereum. And i believe the price of ethereum will hit 0.1 after few week so hurry up. And i think ether is the next bitcoin.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:20:32 AM

I like some altcoins because of the technology behind it. And the features that can us explore them for more function. 2 platform altcoins that I love is Ethereum and waves. Both platform will have good future and from now we can see many token adopted both technology.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:00:49 AM

All of altcoin is the poll I have already that and I think all of this have potential to increase in the future. And they will become more popular soon in cryptp world. But for me my favorite altcoin is ethereum

Ethereum have big potential because everyday the price of ethereum increasing daily and I believe they will increase more in the next few months. IM VERY LUCKY BECAUSE BOUGHT ETHEREUM WHEN THE PRICE IS VERY CHEAP.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:01:57 AM

for me my favorite altcoin is dogecoin this is the first altcoin that i trade and it doubled my money maybe in 3 days. keep it up dogecoin.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:37:14 AM

Well, I've never really tried using alts before. I only tried them from trading. The topnotch coins like ETH and XMR are too expensive for me. I was able to buy LSK before it crashed again and made modest profits. Got money stuck in XRP and STEEM though, so yeah, there goes  any profit I made from LSK.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:57:35 AM

Hello mr/mrs , I want to make an election about the altcoin that I have been doing for so long And I want to make sure how much is altcoin the community .
You can also add other options ,I will update if you have other options altcoin
You have Maks Poll 3 option Smiley

I would choose Decred as i guess that its the most under valued currency now.It has been created by former bitcoin developers.
webangel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:35:19 AM

Mine would be Stratis. I think their proposition with C# .Net is a good one in the world of enterprises. They also seem to have a very solid tech team and board of advisors.
Besides of that I have some money in DBG and Eth.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:34:12 AM

I own a little amount of waves and its my favorite too because its community is very positive with its development and the devs are always working for the coin. Im feeling that theres a bright future ahead for waves
Nice to hear the feedback about waves team. I think I will buy some waves for the future purposes and maybe in the future I can earn a good amount of bitcoin from waves. To me, all altcoins have their own benefits and strength so that they will soon be used in the future

rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

i like waves and Eth.
fireball4

Activity: 288

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:51:56 PM

for me my favorite altcoin is dogecoin this is the first altcoin that i trade and it doubled my money maybe in 3 days. keep it up dogecoin.
Hahaha, you could have done it basically with the most altcoins that are out there because there was a huge pump not a long time ago. The fact that the price got pumped for any shitcoin shouldn't mean that it is your favorite altcoin.

To be honest, for me dogecoin is one of the worst altcoins at the moment. It doesn't have any maximum amount that can be mined right now. The thing is that when there is no cap it becomes as shit as the fiat we have at the moment. The inflation rate of dogecoin in the future might be massive and you won't want to hold it when it happens.
Hello mr/mrs , I want to make an election about the altcoin that I have been doing for so long And I want to make sure how much is altcoin the community .
You can also add other options ,I will update if you have other options altcoin
You have Maks Poll 3 option Smiley

I would choose Decred as i guess that its the most under valued currency now.It has been created by former bitcoin developers.
Though the fact that it was created by the bitcoin developers doesn't mean that it is undervalued and that it's price is going to increase in the future. To be honest, I don't see anything special in decred, something more that other cryptos wouldn't have, thus I don't really believe in it.

For me the next big thing at the moment is bitbean. It has an active developer group and even though it doesn't have the max supply the idea of it is really nice, that has never been used in any other cryptocurrency. Basically they're saying that the family should come first so it is kinda concentrated not only the people who want to become rich or the tech geeks, but also on regular people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:05:20 PM

My favorite alt coin is eth doge and xmr this three altcoin im always holding them because this had the potential to make a good profit with in a week not unlike other coins that there are chances that coins are going to dumped for 1 month and it will took 2 months before it will pumped again  i will go for short term of trading than stocking my coins for nothing.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:42:58 PM

I love Bitcoin but we can not ignore the many alternative digital coins also sprouting almost everyday...well it is an open market for coins anyway and we just let the fittest survive the race.

As to altcoin, I am heavily banking on Ethereum as most likely the second in command after Bitcoin and has the potential to one day replace Bitcoin as the man cryptocurrency. The value is definitely rising for ETH and there are now many entities and even other cryptos that are also using the technology behind Eth.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:11:29 PM

My favorite alt coin is eth doge and xmr this three altcoin im always holding them because this had the potential to make a good profit with in a week not unlike other coins that there are chances that coins are going to dumped for 1 month and it will took 2 months before it will pumped again  i will go for short term of trading than stocking my coins for nothing.
I see the crb coin is also quite good for trading because I see the price of this coin can dumping and pumping in a day, I think it is an active and good coin to try traded.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:42:44 PM

I only into alt about a month ago, but i like waves. The dev is active, the community is nice and they have clear roadmap and plan for the future. I'm already x5 from waves. I've also other alt but waves is my favorite. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:01:26 PM

Hahaha, you could have done it basically with the most altcoins that are out there because there was a huge pump not a long time ago. The fact that the price got pumped for any shitcoin shouldn't mean that it is your favorite altcoin.

To be honest, for me dogecoin is one of the worst altcoins at the moment. It doesn't have any maximum amount that can be mined right now. The thing is that when there is no cap it becomes as shit as the fiat we have at the moment. The inflation rate of dogecoin in the future might be massive and you won't want to hold it when it happens

I don't know about right now but previously, when Bter hadn't yet been hacked in February 2016 (or was it actually in 2015?), Dogecoin was one of the best coins for arbitraging. Its transactions were (and likely still are) lightning fast and they were really, really cheap (I don't know about now). Regarding inflation rates, the issuance of new dogecoins is limited in absolute terms, i.e. its monetary inflation in percentages is set to gradually go down over time, which doesn't look like a bad idea to me

Just in case, I opted for Litecoin

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:08:55 PM

although there are so many other cheap altcoin which can give you good profit. but you have to wait for a long time for that, may be it take months to get acceleration. to me i think the best place to put your money after bitcoin s Etherium, there you can really ge a good profit, because there are more chances for etherium to more and more high in next few months, therefore investment there may be more profitable.
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:27:48 PM

Well, to be serious there are so many altcoins that it is extremely hard to decide which one I like the most!
I have many different altcoins, even those that do not really look interesting and those really cheap, but usually I bought some of it with some really small bitcoin dust, just to have fun from having it, plus to have a little of hope that they will double their price just hundred times and that they will make me rich in such a situation Cheesy Obviously im joking, because you cannot never expect such a thing from any altcoin, just be realistic.

I really like all coins that have implemented PoS reward system, but my favorite one is obviously Monero. It is so anonymous, which makes it the best currency for many people ( and also for me ).
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

From the poll list I only like ETH, but other than that there are some nice ones like Stratis which has already earned me a fortune and Aragon which I expect to do so in the near future.

I think the problem in the cryptoworld right now is that we have way too many coins to choose from of which in my opinion 99% are trash.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:35:51 PM

From the poll list I only like ETH, but other than that there are some nice ones like Stratis which has already earned me a fortune and Aragon which I expect to do so in the near future.

I think the problem in the cryptoworld right now is that we have way too many coins to choose from of which in my opinion 99% are trash.
yes that is right to say that in the given option eithrium is the best option, but it is also right that there are so many other altcoin who have good potential  to increase. but you just need to recognize these coins. i think those people who are regularly studying the market for bitcoin from time to tme then they can really recognize such kind of coins and they are really making good profit by investing there in such kind of coins.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: