Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience in withdrawing large sums from Coins.ph  (Read 537 times)
Lone Shark (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:11:20 PM

Note: I'd would like to express myself in the English language online however, I do know how to speak Filipino. So please comment as you see fit.

So, I am looking to withdraw about 250,000 Php. Anyone had any experience withdrawing this much with coins.ph? I only have level 2 verification, so I might not be able to withdraw this in one go.

At level 2, I can withdraw as much as 50,000 php a day. Has anyone had an experience withdrawing this much?

Please describe your experience, like:

1. How was it?
2. Was it fast or slow?
3. Bank deposit to your account? Withdraw at security bank ATM? What method did you use?
4. Was there any problems with coins?
5. Did they ask any questions?

I would appreciate all your replies here. Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:36:11 PM

This is my exprience when i withrdaw 50,000 pesos for 4 consecutive days.
200k all in all
1. How was it?- Good no problem at all

2. Was it fast or slow? -Ive waited 1 hour for the transaction details

3. Bank deposit to your account? Withdraw at security bank ATM? What method did you use?-  cash pick up ,

4. Was there any problems with coins?- none

5. Did they ask any questions?- none

Hope this helps.

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:07:41 PM

Note: I'd would like to express myself in the English language online however, I do know how to speak Filipino. So please comment as you see fit.

So, I am looking to withdraw about 250,000 Php. Anyone had any experience withdrawing this much with coins.ph? I only have level 2 verification, so I might not be able to withdraw this in one go.

At level 2, I can withdraw as much as 50,000 php a day. Has anyone had an experience withdrawing this much?

1. How was it?
2. Was it fast or slow?
3. Bank deposit to your account? Withdraw at security bank ATM? What method did you use?

I have never tried withdrawing that much, but in my opinion it is better to use something that has more security like Cebuana, because it will be risky for Security Bank ATM's to withdraw that much if there will be a problem or issue occur you might not get any of your money back because you don't have any card, unless you go for BDO which needs card in able to withdraw, my friend and I have been using it since we came to this site and everything is fine, no problem at all. Your case is pretty complicated because of you being only level 2 and wanted to withdraw that much, if you're trying to hide something your only choice is ATM's and because you need to withdraw 5 times then its security threatening and your safety is in line.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:59:27 PM

SecurityBank cardless has a limit of 10k. And 100k monthly limit. You'll want a regular bank account.

SLaPShoCk

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:15:22 PM

1. How was it?
2. Was it fast or slow?

I made 20,000php withrawal at cebuana and it took about 20mins less for the confirmation to arrive. I also made a withrawal with bpi you have to withraw before 10am on the day you cashout and arrived before 6pm same day. Took a little bit longer but it was ok. No problem with both withrawals.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:30:50 AM

I recently made a withdrawal amounting to 100,000 thousand from coins.ph to my BDO account
and it has correctly reflected in my bank account, it was my first time actually because most of the time
I just do egive cash out thru sec bank.

By the way, I am level 3 verified, or whatever the exact level it is, in short I had verified my address.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:07:11 AM

I haven't tried withdrawing such amount of money, I have tried 10k and I got no Problem
It's fast and they didn't ask any questions
The only problem I know about coins is that they locked accounts that receive big amount of bitcoin from a gambling site
I think you got no problem with that.  Cheesy

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
coinsph.Thomas

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:19:16 AM

1. How was it?
2. Was it fast or slow?

Hi Lone Shark!

Glad to hear you have signed up a Coins.ph account and got it ID and Selfie verified. Regarding your concern, if you want to Cash Out 250,000 PHP, I would suggest that you get your account address verified in order for you to be able to cash out your funds in one day. Here's the link to the list of documents we accept - https://support.coins.ph/hc/en-us/articles/203819178-Which-documents-are-accepted-for-the-address-verification-process-

If you prefer not to go through the extra verification step, I would suggest that you cash out to your bank account. If you choose this, it will only take 5 business days to get all 250,000 PHP to your bank account. The eGiveCash Cardless ATM Withdrawal is a nice option too, but you have to consider that the maximum amount per transaction is 10,000 PHP and there is a 100,000 PHP monthly limit imposed by Security Bank.

If you encounter any problems with your cash out orders, just message us through the in-app chat or email us at help@coins.ph and we'll make sure to address your concern.

Hope this helps!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: