Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me Exchange - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - SegWit  (Read 28581 times)
MyBTC24

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:38:23 AM

how to remove flyp from holytransaction?
Tokens on balance in the wallet are ..
Flypme

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

So now that the ICO is over, what are the steps necessary to link the fyp in our wallet with the sites' profit sharing mechanism? (i'm thinking about this because coss needed a special setup). what's the q4 2017 roadmap?

If you have FYP Tokens in your ETH address, the payouts will be sent to the ETH address holding FYP during the payout distributions.
While if you have FYP Tokens on HT, the payouts will be assigned automatically to your HolyTransaction account.

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
Flypme

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:24:42 PM

does anyone know the total amount of coins in circulation?

The total amount of coins in circulation is 35,277,362.7186 FYP
You can find more details here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x8f0921f30555624143d427b340b1156914882c10

Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:17:09 PM

does anyone know the total amount of coins in circulation?

The total amount of coins in circulation is 35,277,362.7186 FYP
You can find more details here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x8f0921f30555624143d427b340b1156914882c10

Ahem....you missed my question...about the voting...brother comrade?  Or should I just shut the fuck up and be happy I’m not in a gulag?
Flypme

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:17:53 PM

Hi,

Kind of curious what the point of “voting”is if the company controls 50% of the tokens.  I live in a single party (communist) state (Vietnam) and that effectively means that votes mean nothing.  But hey! We get to vote, but hey, fuck us, you decide everything!

Is this like that?

Hi,

Each and every FYP Token is divisible, equal to each other and has exactly the same qualities and properties. Token allocation between participants vary depending on the amount contributed:

• If Soft-Cap is not reached: 50% of FYP to participants, 50% of FYP to Flyp.me
  • If Soft-Cap is reached: 60% of FYP to participants, 40% of FYP to Flyp.me
  • If Hard-Cap is reached: 70% of FYP to participants, 30% of FYP to Flyp.me

Flyp.me is a fully working accountess exchange and the team has an ambitious roadmap. In order to make Flyp.me more sustainable during its evolution, the FYP Tokens assigned to Flyp.me itself are inversely proportional to the participation to the Token sale. In other words, the more contributions to the FYP Tokens sale, the less FYP Tokens are available to Flyp.me. This mechanism and logic, besides making the project more stable and sustainable, will further ignite Flyp.me’s participatory policy-making model.

In this model, each and every FYP will be able to propose new features or coin additions and vote for key decisions. While under the first scenario, Flyp.me has been allocated 50% of FYP, these are being used wisely to ensure the improvement and expansion of the exchange service and that the governance becomes more distributed.

Gekko463

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:16:40 AM

Hi,

Kind of curious what the point of “voting”is if the company controls 50% of the tokens.  I live in a single party (communist) state (Vietnam) and that effectively means that votes mean nothing.  But hey! We get to vote, but hey, fuck us, you decide everything!

Is this like that?

Hi,

Each and every FYP Token is divisible, equal to each other and has exactly the same qualities and properties. Token allocation between participants vary depending on the amount contributed:

• If Soft-Cap is not reached: 50% of FYP to participants, 50% of FYP to Flyp.me
  • If Soft-Cap is reached: 60% of FYP to participants, 40% of FYP to Flyp.me
  • If Hard-Cap is reached: 70% of FYP to participants, 30% of FYP to Flyp.me

Flyp.me is a fully working accountess exchange and the team has an ambitious roadmap. In order to make Flyp.me more sustainable during its evolution, the FYP Tokens assigned to Flyp.me itself are inversely proportional to the participation to the Token sale. In other words, the more contributions to the FYP Tokens sale, the less FYP Tokens are available to Flyp.me. This mechanism and logic, besides making the project more stable and sustainable, will further ignite Flyp.me’s participatory policy-making model.

In this model, each and every FYP will be able to propose new features or coin additions and vote for key decisions. While under the first scenario, Flyp.me has been allocated 50% of FYP, these are being used wisely to ensure the improvement and expansion of the exchange service and that the governance becomes more distributed.

I see.  So it is EXACTLY like one party communist dictatorship.  Why even talk about voting since it is meaningless?

Next question:  when liquid market?  We’ve seen and heard nothing about markets.  Christ, FYP doesn’t even trade on itself yet.

What ARE you guys doing?  Get to work.
LimeFighter

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:54:29 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 10:09:27 AM by LimeFighter

Why is it only listed on hitbtc now, and not even your own exchange?
decades85

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:37:52 PM

The Problem is that a large proprotion of FYP Tokens (like the ones sitting in my HT wallet) is still not credited to the ethereum wallet smart contract and Ive happened to find out, I still can not Transfer my fyp Tokens from my hitbtc account, because they are not fully functionable yet. The market is very thin, as some want to manipulate Price with 0.001 fyp purchases. The realistic Price as I see it from buy requests ist approx. 200% above the initial Price. I dont know why adding Tokens of few hundreds backers take so much time. Flyp.me is doing bounches of smart contracts for nearly 2 months yet, thats like X per day.
Gekko463

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:45:08 PM

The Problem is that a large proprotion of FYP Tokens (like the ones sitting in my HT wallet) is still not credited to the ethereum wallet smart contract and Ive happened to find out, I still can not Transfer my fyp Tokens from my hitbtc account, because they are not fully functionable yet. The market is very thin, as some want to manipulate Price with 0.001 fyp purchases. The realistic Price as I see it from buy requests ist approx. 200% above the initial Price. I dont know why adding Tokens of few hundreds backers take so much time. Flyp.me is doing bounches of smart contracts for nearly 2 months yet, thats like X per day.

At least we get to pretend to be millionaires for a day.

But their silence is deafening.
decades85

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:58:15 PM

At least we get to pretend to be millionaires for a day.

But their silence is deafening.

You are right, there is a huge lack of organization from the start on.
HolyTransaction (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 101

HolyTransaction.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:03:04 PM

Hi MyBTC24,

If you used HolyTransaction to get FYP tokens, you are able to see them in your HolyTransaction wallet, but is not yet possible to perform deposits/withdrawals with ERC20 Tokens.

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR PROFIT SHARING ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ BITCOINTALK ❱❱ FLYP.ME EXCHANGE ❱❱
Flypme

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:28:52 PM

Flyp.me will be able to support all major tokens. The team has been busy working on upgrading the exchange and working on implementing ERC20 Tokens.
We are focusing on the development and business side to improve the service and increase volumes steadily.

Gekko463

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:55:42 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 03:17:37 PM by Gekko463

Flyp.me will be able to support all major tokens. The team has been busy working on upgrading the exchange and working on implementing ERC20 Tokens.
We are focusing on the development and business side to improve the service and increase volumes steadily.

I think I speak for everyone when I tell you you need to be focusing on OUR BUSINESS side of things and provide us with liquidity in yours or any other market.

You just took $2 million dollars.  You need to communicate a little better than my communist over rulers here.

You speak EXACTLY like communist dictators who took the money and feel no obligation to report in, or to provide ANYTHING you advertised..

—50% profit was an exaggeration.
—“Voting”is a joke if you hold 50% of the votes.
—ICO has been over for 5 days and not a liquid exchange in sight.  

We’d like to see exchange volume numbers.  I have a group including myself who each own over 200,000.

Let’s see some numbers.

Answers and liquidity please.

We are looking at stupid “IOU” prices with a fifth of a single  BTC on the bid and nobody can transfer coins to HitsBTC.

Why?
Flypme

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:29:11 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 11:22:00 PM by Flypme

Flyp.me Alert! 👈

FYP/ETH can be traded on EtherDelta at
https://etherdelta.com/#0x8f0921f30555624143d427b340b1156914882c10-ETH

Here is a step-by step guide to deposit, withdraw & transfer FYP on EtherDelta
https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrmsl/how_to_deposit_withdraw_and_transfer/

Gekko463

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:05:39 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 06:16:23 PM by Gekko463

I'll speak for myself Smiley I don't think it helps to put anybody into a corner here. People are eager and excited about the project.. there is obviously some profit motive and that's perfectly healthy. It has only been 5 days.. no need for big sticks. Reasonably it took several months to get about 750 holders. I wouldn't expect more than a few transactions on any exchange per day at this time. This could be quite different by the end of the year, and into early next.

From an ICO holder perspective..

A. I can understand the importance of adding the short term ability to exchange tokens so the market can do what it wants to do. The market size is going to be small, and without information from (C) it's going to be even smaller and nearly impossible to value.

B. Approximate target timelines would be helpful and ideally could be communicated somewhere public for prospective FYP holders that did not participate in the ICO. Having this sooner than later would be useful, i.e. when do you expect exchange users to receive FYP tokens?

C. It would be helpful to have daily coin volumes public on the website sooner than later. I wouldn't expect these numbers to be huge yet. That would be insanely unrealistic. We can see that ShapeShift exchanges between 1500 and 2000 BTC equivalent daily and growing.. or about $10M USD/day. That's after significant development, marketing, and backing. The team has this information I'm sure, and it would not be difficult to add it to the website..

Given these three things, I think the market will have all the information it needs and the team can take the time they need to do what they need to do (without being unreasonably hassled). Without that, FYP tokens have no value and the game is over.

It makes sense to me that in the short term as was disclosed the team takes the lead on decision making, and especially if the soft cap was not reached which it wasn't. This was all disclosed. The ICO valuation seemed reasonable. They raised about $1 million, actually. Over time it should be exciting to see how things develop, and how voting works.

The exchange is working great, I use it myself.

Good luck to the team, and thank you.

Agree with most (except the voting.  Sorry, seeing bad planning or crap decision making already), however 5 days without an exchange...and getting cancerous Ether Delta as the stop gap solution...unacceptable and I have never seen such a thing in any ICOs before.  You really had no exchanges lined up?  Still don’t?

Is that bad planning or crap decision making?

Devs repeatedly claim the exchange is up and functioning.   They didn’t think of getting the technical stuff ready for their own coin to trade on their own exchange on day 1?  Bad planning?  Crap decision making?

This is some bad planning.  Or bad decision making.

Not really psyched about these kids making decisions by themselves after this very uncommunicative, uneventful week.  They need some grown-up supervision.  And help with the Soviet-toned communication.

It doesn’t matter how many trades there are, we simply need price discovery to happen properly.  As of now, 0 real trades. I woke up this morning 2 million fake dollars richer—�thus Blockfolio has been rendered useless for the time the silly Prices for $1000 of volume of IOUs on HitsBTC is the only price source.

How annoying, you broke my portfolio tracker with...bad planning?  Crap decision making?  Inability to negotiate an exchange deal?  Something.  It has knock-on effects, what you do and don’t do, kids.  You broke the portfolio trackers of everyone watching your token.  Because shit information coming through:  the price of an illiquid IOU...

Failure to promptly accomplish this obvious, first, simple step for any Initial offering...providing liquidity and price discovery has shaken my confidence in the team’s ability to deliver.

No exchanges after 5 days is a fuck up.

I am cutting back my position over the next days and weeks as volume permits a bit until I see some goddamned follow through.

Since voting means fuck all, don’t care about the voting.  Would not want to upset the Fuhrer with knowledge or experience.

I would be firing and replacing people at this point.

I’d consider selling it all and be done with it...but there is no market almost a week in...
thomoak

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:28:36 PM

Agree with most (except the voting.  Sorry, seeing bad planning or crap decision making already), however 5 days without an exchange...and getting cancerous Ether Delta as the stop gap solution...unacceptable and I have never seen such a thing in any ICOs before.  You really had no exchanges lined up?  Still don’t?

All I see in your messages is discussion about exchanges and price of fyp. I thought we bought fyp for payouts.

I checked in the telegram group and they said multiple times "If you want to see FYP Tokens listed on your favourite exchange, get in touch with them directly as the speed of listing is often influenced by community requests."
LimeFighter

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:32:54 PM

Im on your side Gekko. How is it possible that you run your own exchange and you fail with adding your own coin...?

The community want answers. I saw on twitter some people are asking the same as here.. that is al bad attention for this token. This is a bad start for FYP. Sin..

I hope they take there investors serious.
thomoak

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:38:07 PM

Im on your side Gekko. How is it possible that you run your own exchange and you fail with adding your own coin...?

The community want answers. I saw on twitter some people are asking the same as here.. that is al bad attention for this token. This is a bad start for FYP. Sin..

I hope they take there investors serious.

It should be ok that they don't accept FYP until volumes on other markets are clear.
How do we price FYP since it isn't traded at larger volumes? How will the team price it? The reason they aren't listing FYP yet is easy to understand.
MyBTC24

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:01:11 PM

Hi MyBTC24,

If you used HolyTransaction to get FYP tokens, you are able to see them in your HolyTransaction wallet, but is not yet possible to perform deposits/withdrawals with ERC20 Tokens.
ERC20 Tokens, what is it?
Once again I repeat the question, do I already have tokens, when can I withdraw them?
thomoak

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:08:51 PM

Hi MyBTC24,

ERC20 Tokens, what is it?
Once again I repeat the question, do I already have tokens, when can I withdraw them?

I'm pretty new in the Ethereum world but as far as I know FYP Tokens are ERC20 Ethereum-based tokens, that means that FYP Tokens move on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: