Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me Exchange - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - SegWit  (Read 28581 times)
amaddio

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

today good performance + 25% .. to the moon flypme ..
LimeFighter

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:00:28 PM

today good performance + 25% .. to the moon flypme ..

What do you mean....?
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:39:29 AM

This coin is a turd.

No news.
No volume.
No progress.
Can’t even exchange their own fucking coin.
No exchange volume info.
No marketing.
No new exchanges.

Dev gives “non answers” to every fucking question like a communist dictator.

Lots of wishful defensive responses from people thinking the same thing I am:  a guy who lies about voting, profit sharing, won’t respond to requests to see the actual performance of the site is probably just laughing at us from a beach in Ibiza.

We’ve been fucked.  I would dump this If I could find any volume stupid enough to  to dump to.  

Who wants to buy 325,000 turd coins at a discount?
LimeFighter

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:05:45 PM

This coin is a turd.

No news.
No volume.
No progress.
No exchange volume info.
No marketing.
No new exchanges.

Lots of wishful defensive responses from people thinking the same thing I am:  a guy who lies about voting, profit sharing, won’t respond to requests to see the actual performance of the site is probably just laughing at us from a beach in Ibiza.

We’ve been fucked.  I would dump this If I could find any volume stupid enough to  to dump to.  

You mean 352k?
hatuey

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:00:04 AM

This coin is a turd.

No news.
No volume.
No progress.
No exchange volume info.
No marketing.
No new exchanges.

You mean 352k?

Can I add mine on top to make it 360k?
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:05:04 PM

This coin is a turd.

No news.
No volume.
No progress.
No exchange volume info.
No marketing.
No new exchanges.

325K? That's a lot!!! What about the open orders on Ether Delta? Surely you could sell some of your coins there.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
decades85

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:42:30 PM

This coin is a turd.

No news.
No volume.
No progress.
No exchange volume info.
No marketing.
No new exchanges.

325K? That's a lot!!! What about the open orders on Ether Delta? Surely you could sell some of your coins there.

I believe he was being sarcastic...
thomoak

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:34:14 AM

Not much liquidity in this token at the moment. The largest pending order that I can see is a buy order for 30K FYP. The largest buy order on HitBTC was for 28K FYP. When will HitBTC get ETH pairing on HitBTC?

I'm in this for the dividends. If I'm not mistaken there is less than 1% available FYP on the market. Everyone wants to hold. Cheesy
Gekko463

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:12:26 PM

Not much liquidity in this token at the moment. The largest pending order that I can see is a buy order for 30K FYP. The largest buy order on HitBTC was for 28K FYP. When will HitBTC get ETH pairing on HitBTC?

I'm in this for the dividends. If I'm not mistaken there is less than 1% available FYP on the market. Everyone wants to hold. Cheesy

There is no choice BUT to hold BECAUSE there is no liquidity.  Dev an unresponsive asshole.  No market.  No marketing.  No news.  No ability to trade this piece of shit on “Flyp.me” itself.

Dev did a runner.

This is lost money.

My fault.  I trusted a piece of non-communicative, Non-Marketing, non-delivering piece of shit dev and his anonymous “team” of shit lickers.

Dumping hard when opportunity arises.  Nobody knows Flyp.me exists.  Because no marketing because dev licking whore pussy and snorting coke we paid for.

Yeah, 352,000.  That’s me.  Sad, sad me.

Communicate you useless cunts!

Dividends on what?  We can’t see the volume!

The wop is hiding his abject failure.
thomoak

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

There is no choice BUT to hold BECAUSE there is no liquidity.  Dev an unresponsive asshole.  No market.  No marketing.  No news.  No ability to trade this piece of shit on “Flyp.me” itself.

Dev did a runner.

This is lost money.

My fault.  I trusted a piece of non-communicative, Non-Marketing, non-delivering piece of shit dev and his anonymous “team” of shit lickers.

Dumping hard when opportunity arises.  Nobody knows Flyp.me exists.  Because no marketing because dev licking whore pussy and snorting coke we paid for.

Most often you post posts without any logic... what about opening an order on Ether Delta?
Gekko463

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

Dev did a runner.

This is lost money.

Most often you post posts without any logic... what about opening an order on Ether Delta?

To sell into the abyss?  Fuck you pleb.
Gekko463

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:30:34 PM

Dev did a runner.

This is lost money.

Dividends on what?  We can’t see the volume!

What do you know that the rest of us don’t?  The exchange volume?

Do you know when there will be more exchanges?

More volume?

Flyp.me tradable in fucking flyp.me?

What’s your “logic”?

I see an empty fucking dev who thinks we are stupid.

What do you see, genius?

I see a guy who stole a million dollars and doesn’t communicate or deliver shit.

What do you see?  I see an Italian scammer with a limited lifespan.
thomoak

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:46:00 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 03:11:19 PM by thomoak

Dev did a runner.

This is lost money.

Dividends on what?  We can’t see the volume!

What do you know that the rest of us don’t?  The exchange volume?

Do you know when there will be more exchanges?

More volume?

Flyp.me tradable in fucking flyp.me?

What’s your “logic”?

I see an empty fucking dev who thinks we are stupid.

What do you see, genius?

I see a guy who stole a million dollars and doesn’t communicate or deliver shit.

What do you see?  I see an Italian scammer with a limited lifespan.

If somebody replies with a logical answer and you have nothing to say, then you release a heavy shit text wall... You must be really bored.
LimeFighter

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:59:38 PM

Sorry guys, but he has a point. The dev team is maybe working hard behind the screens(I hope so), but they doing nothing in public for there investors. Once a day a twitter message and that’s it, nobody knows Flypme idd.
The volume is so freaking low, that i’ve Someone dump them, we can count the satoshi’s.
I hope the profit will by defenstatet.

Flypme, please come with some information about the volume numbers...!!!
LimeFighter

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:01:09 PM

Gekko, place a big sell wall.. And then see what happen.
thomoak

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:09:48 PM

Sorry guys, but he has a point. The dev team is maybe working hard behind the screens(I hope so), but they doing nothing in public for there investors. Once a day a twitter message and that’s it, nobody knows Flypme idd.
The volume is so freaking low, that i’ve Someone dump them, we can count the satoshi’s.

The dev team is working hard without a doubt. They promised volume numbers will be on the wesbite soon, just be patient Smiley
Gekko463

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:00:43 AM

The dev team is working hard without a doubt. They promised volume numbers will be on the wesbite soon, just be patient Smiley

There is no reason they can’t put them here or Post daily to Twitter.

hatuey

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:41:39 AM

This project loses credibility and points for lack of transparency by the day!

Why can't we know current volume? Has anyone used Flyp.me successfully for anything more than a few satoshi ?

What has been the largest order anyone here placed through flyp.me?
thomoak

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:11:15 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 10:43:12 AM by thomoak

There is no reason they can’t put them here or Post daily to Twitter.

The team is eager to visualize on Flyp.me the volumes too. They've began working on it a short time ago and from their last update they said that they are close to a first proof of concept.
There are lots of updates in the chat group. You just have to check more often.
thomoak

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:41:20 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 11:44:32 AM by thomoak

This project loses credibility and points for lack of transparency by the day!

Why can't we know current volume? Has anyone used Flyp.me successfully for anything more than a few satoshi ?

What has been the largest order anyone here placed through flyp.me?

If the project loses credibility for you, you can move on and open a sell order on Ether Delta.

If you just read twitter, people that uses Flyp.me are satisfied with it:
"My personal experience so far with Flyp exchange. In the last 20 days I transacted 3000 LTC through the exchange, all without a glitch. I wish I had more real time support when I had some doubts about pending transaction, but the results speak for themselves. Good work!"

https://twitter.com/ex_customer/status/928719708894965760
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: