Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me Exchange - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - SegWit  (Read 28581 times)
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:25:28 AM

We had a strong start to the month, but this bear market has definitely taken its toll. I was hoping that we'd be able to double last month's performance. It's not going to happen, but at least we beat last month's performance.
I would't worry at the moment, pretty much the whole market lost value, I'm looking forward to checking the value during the spring  Grin
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:38:20 AM

We had a strong start to the month, but this bear market has definitely taken its toll. I was hoping that we'd be able to double last month's performance. It's not going to happen, but at least we beat last month's performance.
I would't worry at the moment, pretty much the whole market lost value, I'm looking forward to checking the value during the spring  Grin

We could be doing a lot worse right now. I think next month the market will start picking up again. January is always slow.
bgm

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:41:10 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 04:14:30 PM by bgm

I would't worry at the moment, pretty much the whole market lost value, I'm looking forward to checking the value during the spring  Grin

We could be doing a lot worse right now. I think next month the market will start picking up again. January is always slow.

The first initial payout will set the future precedence for this coin and prove utility amongst all the scam ico's that have been plaguing the crypto world. The all time high from the beginning of this year is merely a sample snapshot of this coins true power.
This comment assumes that flyp will honor its investors wishes and bring this exchange to the forefront of a truly decentralized crypto platform.
LimeFighter

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

The first initial payout will set the future precedence for this coin and prove utility amongst all the scam ico's that have been plaguing the crypto world. The all time high from the beginning of this year is merely a sample snapshot of this coins true power.
This comment assumes that flyp will honor its investors wishes and bring this exchange to the forfront of a truly decentralized crypto platform.

The All time high from the beginning was because the exchange was open but the tokens were on slot. Some one set the all time high with buy orders from 0.00000001.

The chart was f*cked up immediately.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

This comment assumes that flyp will honor its investors wishes and bring this exchange to the forfront of a truly decentralized crypto platform.

The All time high from the beginning was because the exchange was open but the tokens were on slot. Some one set the all time high with buy orders from 0.00000001.

Someone was probably trolling then?
LimeFighter

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

Yes.

There are a lot of ICO participants who wants out of this project. Why do you think the price is dropping each time?
Every time when the buy volume goes up, members a dropping there tokens. The team on this project is lazy as hell.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:16:26 AM

Yes.

There are a lot of ICO participants who wants out of this project. Why do you think the price is dropping each time?
Every time when the buy volume goes up, members a dropping there tokens. The team on this project is lazy as hell.

What do you expect the team to do about people dumping tokens though? That happens to just about every crypto. The fact that they're giving out profit sharing is a good step toward getting people to hold I would think.
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:01:00 AM

Yes.

What do you expect the team to do about people dumping tokens though? That happens to just about every crypto. The fact that they're giving out profit sharing is a good step toward getting people to hold I would think.

Some people just can't be pleased.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:48:50 AM

How do they choose which cryptos will be on the exchange?
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

Is there any chance of FYP getting listed on Binance?

Why trading on Binance when you can instantaneously buy/sell your FYP with 15 other currencies?

Can't wait for the first dividends to drop in, but I think it will not be really much atm  Cheesy

Because the most traders and moonkids use normal Exchanges like Binance. That would create more values for the tokens holders than the crappy profits from the fee’s.

is there any thoughts of any other exchanges besides just the flyp exchange at the moment Huh

You can also buy FYP tokens on HitBTC, but the fees are too high. It's better to use Flyp.me platform. That being said, we need to be listed on a large exchange like Binance, in order to increase the demand and popularity of FYP tokens. Twitter posts along aren't going to be enough to increase the demand for FYP tokens.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
LimeFighter

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

Why trading on Binance when you can instantaneously buy/sell your FYP with 15 other currencies?

Can't wait for the first dividends to drop in, but I think it will not be really much atm  Cheesy

Because the most traders and moonkids use normal Exchanges like Binance. That would create more values for the tokens holders than the crappy profits from the fee’s.

is there any thoughts of any other exchanges besides just the flyp exchange at the moment Huh

You can also buy FYP tokens on HitBTC, but the fees are too high. It's better to use Flyp.me platform. That being said, we need to be listed on a large exchange like Binance, in order to increase the demand and popularity of FYP tokens. Twitter posts along aren't going to be enough to increase the demand for FYP tokens.

Nice comment. They have money enough to set up some adds on coincapmarket or something.
The ICO was a flop because of this, Lets face it and put some affort in it Flyp.me
NoMar02

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

HitBTC is struggling with a lot of issues most likely caused due to increased usage. Therefore right now Flyp.me platform is the best place to get your FYP tokens.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:13:39 AM

Nice comment. They have money enough to set up some adds on coincapmarket or something.
The ICO was a flop because of this, Lets face it and put some affort in it Flyp.me

Seems like you're just spreading FUD because you aren't actually giving any specifics.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:41:15 AM

What would have to happen in order to have fiat pairings on a DEX?
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

This would be tough to do completely decentralized.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:19:39 AM

I don't see why it would have to be too hard, you'd just have to use smart contracts to match up people who want to sell their fiat with those who want to buy it.
LimeFighter

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

Bitter, massive dumping day Huh
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

What happens to unsold tokens?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

I don't see why it would have to be too hard, you'd just have to use smart contracts to match up people who want to sell their fiat with those who want to buy it.

Interesting point. I'm going to do some research on this.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

I'm interested in keeping up with this project. Is there a Github repo available?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: