Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:05:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me Exchange - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - SegWit  (Read 28581 times)
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

What differentiates this project from competitors? What makes it unique?

Is anyone around to answer this?
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:17:30 AM

I'm interested in seeing what lies ahead for Flyp.me. Marketing is going to be key in order to increase awareness and usage of this site. No one really knows about Flyp.me. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the team needs to introduce a referral program much like Binance has. If Flyp.me does that, then we should see an explosion in referrals and more usage of the platform, resulting in higher profits and great profit sharing for all of us. Come on team, make it happen. Offer a referral program that will allow members to profit by helping the platform grow.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:49:02 AM

What is FlypMe Coin?
FlypMe Coin is the token of a marketplace for the trading of cryptocurrencies .
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-flypme-coin.html
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

I think Flyp.me has so much potential because it provides something many other competitors do not...accountless trading. When I first started out with other platforms, for example Binance, I had such trouble trying to get everything in my account verified. Even the 2FA had bugs and didn't function properly for some time. I believe Flyp.me will provide users with a more convenient and secure experience. What are you planning to do to ensure widespread adoption of this exchange?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

So what you are saying is: There is no need for any sort of registration, email or ID (I always felt very uncomfortable taking pictures and sending an ID in to a website)?

How is this even possible? I had so much trouble getting other sites to approve my information.
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

I think Flyp.me has so much potential because it provides something many other competitors do not...accountless trading. When I first started out with other platforms, for example Binance, I had such trouble trying to get everything in my account verified. Even the 2FA had bugs and didn't function properly for some time. I believe Flyp.me will provide users with a more convenient and secure experience. What are you planning to do to ensure widespread adoption of this exchange?

I actually think that helps answer my question about what makes this project so unique. I never realized how convenient this system is because you don't have to provide or verify anything. Just do your trading quickly with no account. Interesting idea, Flyp.me!
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

What language are you using to code in? Where can I find examples of how to use the API?

Not sure about the language but you can find some documentation on the API here: https://flyp.me/api

Thanks. I am wondering if the Github repo is available? I am sure I completely missed it and it's really obvious.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

I actually think that helps answer my question about what makes this project so unique. I never realized how convenient this system is because you don't have to provide or verify anything. Just do your trading quickly with no account. Interesting idea, Flyp.me!

It's too convenient not to be the new norm. The entire reason we're using cryptocurrency is because it's a trustless system that doesn't require any centralized authority. So why would we use exchanges where we have to trust a group of strangers with all our money despite several examples of this messing a lot of people over?
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

It's too convenient not to be the new norm. The entire reason we're using cryptocurrency is because it's a trustless system that doesn't require any centralized authority. So why would we use exchanges where we have to trust a group of strangers with all our money despite several examples of this messing a lot of people over?

You are absolutely correct. And not only do most exchanges want to hold your money, but they also want you personal information. Including your ID, phone number, etc. That has always seemed so insane to me. I'm happy to have the option of Flyp.me because they will never ask that!
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:15:26 PM

I am excited to see an accountless exchange that supports several different cryptocurrencies. How are you planning to keep up with all of the new cryptos?

I'm still curious about this because there are so many different coins being introduced.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

What language are you using to code in? Where can I find examples of how to use the API?

Not sure about the language but you can find some documentation on the API here: https://flyp.me/api

It looks like they will implement API modules for popular coding languages to enable developers to build apps using the coding language of their choice. That's pretty awesome. It shows their dedication to keeping this open for all.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

It looks like they will implement API modules for popular coding languages to enable developers to build apps using the coding language of their choice. That's pretty awesome. It shows their dedication to keeping this open for all.

That is really good to know since I've been wondering about the coding aspect myself. I am still on the hunt for their Github (I'm not even sure if they have one available to the public. Do you know?). Anyway, I'm going to be keeping my eye out for the APIs as well.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

What currencies does Flyp.me currently support? And will there be a new release of more currencies coming soon?
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

What currencies does Flyp.me currently support? And will there be a new release of more currencies coming soon?

If you simply go to their website at flyp.me you will see that the exchange is already up and running. There are 13 currencies currently supported. This includes BTC, ETH, LTC, and several others.
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

I think a few of us were wondering this, so I'll ask again. With so many exchanges available (none that compare to Flyp.me because of the convenience and security), what are you going to do to help get the word out about this exchange? I think if people just saw this platform they would immediately realize how much better it is. I just wonder how are you going to get people to see the difference.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

When is the next $FYP payout?
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

Will FYP be available on Cryptopia soon?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

I'm interested in what you plan to do to keep long term interest in this?

Is anyone around to answer? Thanks!

LimeFighter

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

What is your concrete question?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

What is your concrete question?

I might be wrong, but it seems like they are asking something similar to what I've been asking. What are they going to do to keep up with all of the new coins and how are they going to get the word out about this so it can be successful long term?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: