Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BFL 5/GHz "Jalapeno" order no. 116XX  (Read 5777 times)
bcpokey

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 02:36:28 AM

75BTC for a 5GH/sec miner ordered in October 2012 (how that's 1st batch I'll never know), vs 71BTC (top bid) for a 10GH/sec ASICMiner blade that was already delivered weeks ago. Color me amused.

I do believe sellers need to learn some professionalism, but that's personal, seems like some peoples asic fever will drive them to buy anything from anyone.
puffpuffpass (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I'm nobody.

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 02:55:28 AM

Are you willing to escrow, BTW?

Yes I paid cash, was lucky in deed. I am willing to escrow.

I have a bitcoin address that anyone can send BTC too, so I'm going to post it
on my sig because I think someone is going to randomly give me their BTC:
1D37qouguK5rNh1mSZDocgVCvA2rxsAgLp Roll Eyes
puffpuffpass (OP)

I'm nobody.

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 02:56:35 AM

75BTC for a 5GH/sec miner ordered in October 2012 (how that's 1st batch I'll never know), vs 71BTC (top bid) for a 10GH/sec ASICMiner blade that was already delivered weeks ago. Color me amused.

I do believe sellers need to learn some professionalism, but that's personal, seems like some peoples asic fever will drive them to buy anything from anyone.

Based on what info I read from ButterflyLabs website, I should be a part of the first batch. Maybe I'm not. I'll update the thread when I get it.

mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:53:44 AM

I'll give you 10BTC with escrow.  No more.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 02:32:58 PM

dude your not in the first batch so no cares what you are selling. Its not about the ghz its about the when you ordered and your not even close

Actually I am in the first batch.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I'll take 75 BTC for it, nothing less.

did you really say 75 BTC, I would say that you could sell it for 10 BTC for some dumb new member but 75 BTC!!!, ASICminer blades hash @ 13GH/s and they are shipping few days after you pay them, and people got them for less than 60 BTC.

your stuff is worth exactly the best bid that anyone is willing to pay, if you think that it is undervalued than you just keep it , this is how market works .

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:19:26 AM

Seems like lots of 'pre order' muppets are expecting absolutely insane prices. BTC75 are you fucking high? That's what a Jalapeno would mine in 6 months. You wouldn't get that if you had it in your hand already and threw in your sister. Welcome to reality!

PuffPuffPass - The crack pipe!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:01:03 AM

Take your greedy ass elsewhere. You're never going to sell it with that attitude. Just keep it and GTFO!

Yea, so greedy. Paid $163 for the cheapest ASIC instead of just going with a 30/GHz, it's because I'm greedy. and now I'm declining an offer for 5BTC which is 20% of what 1 block would give me. Yea, good one. You got jokes kid. Keep them coming because you are a joke.

Stupid faggot, I'm here offering it to someone who missed the chance to pre-order early. If they don't want to pay what it's worth, then fuck yes I am keeping it. There's a difference between being greedy and being dumb, but I suspect you're too fucking stupid to understand it so don't worry.

Get the fuck out of my thread.
It is worth about 1 btc.

He is giving you 4 extra. That sounds pretty reasonable.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:02:17 AM

dude your not in the first batch so no cares what you are selling. Its not about the ghz its about the when you ordered and your not even close

Actually I am in the first batch.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

You won't produce anywhere near that in the entire life of the product. This thread is a total joke!
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 03:48:42 PM

2.5 BTC with escrow.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 06:40:26 PM

Stupid faggot, I'm here offering it to someone who missed the chance to pre-order early.
Get the fuck out of my thread.

Exhibit A: How not to conduct business on the forums
dethdeks

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 05:55:38 AM

lol considering the people who would even consider spending 75BTC on an asic would go to avalon-asics and buy a 60gh's one for 75BTC and actually receive it in the same year they ordered it, they would be pretty dumb to buy your 5Gh's jalapeno for that price.

Donations Accepted
LTC: Lcv7XmxnHJ7BhRjXjzCUBJ4Cfrq43SA5qc
BTC: 16mHGGVgntqtTmrddud8BFgN3XAsBobvVe
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:33:48 PM

Its generally good business standard to be nice to people and not a asshole, so people actually want to buy from you

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:45:12 PM

Its generally good business standard to be nice to people and not a asshole, so people actually want to buy from you

Might be, but it's a BFL product, so it's in-line with company procedure.
puffpuffpass (OP)

I'm nobody.

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:08:03 PM

Might be, but it's a BFL product, so it's in-line with company procedure.

I love me some comedy. Thanks.

pikeadz

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:38:52 PM

I would not buy this if you paid me, because then I'd have to take time out of my precious day to make a trip down to the landfill to recycle it properly once it finally arrived when the difficulty is almost 700 million.  And you probably don't have enough Bitcoins to pay for my time of approximately 2 billable hours to make this trip, or you wouldn't be trying to sell this.  Honestly, get the refund while you still can.  BFL will be going under soon once others get the same idea and pull their money.
puffpuffpass (OP)

I'm nobody.

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:11:38 AM

I would not buy this if you paid me, because then I'd have to take time out of my precious day to make a trip down to the landfill to recycle it properly once it finally arrived when the difficulty is almost 700 million.  And you probably don't have enough Bitcoins to pay for my time of approximately 2 billable hours to make this trip, or you wouldn't be trying to sell this.  Honestly, get the refund while you still can.  BFL will be going under soon once others get the same idea and pull their money.

why would the difficulty go to 700 million?

MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:22:53 AM

Hey Puffitipuffpuff thanks for making this thread I enjoyed immensely. I actually read every comment and almost choked on my popcorn.

You should work for BFL ask for Josh..... 
ogboz

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 03:59:14 AM

Just for a gamble, I bought a butterfly labs Jalepeno pre-order, order date 11/2/2012 for $400 on Ebay.  This guy is nuts.  I seriously doubt bfl will ship anything ordered after September, 2012 in 2013.  The math seems almost impossible.  I say any offer over 4 btc is crazy.  Might as well keep it you angry little man.  Hopefully your mom gives you free electricity in your trailor house.  
Puff puff pass the meth
pikeadz

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:08:11 AM

I will give you the multiple choice version:

Because:

a) Avalon
b) ASICMiner
c) Independent ASIC manufacturers
d) BFL

I'll give you a hint.  The answer is not D.
mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:15:35 AM

His jalapeno will NEVER be profitable.

A reasonable estimate as to when it will ship is September.

A reasonable estimate of the difficulty that time is 50 million.

A reasonable amount to pay for this is about 1-2 bitcoins. Not 75.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: