Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [START ICO] 🎲 WINNERCOIN 🎲 The world's first ICO - lottery! 🎲  (Read 13435 times)
losoya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

i allready updatethe thread dev
you can cek
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1958483.0
bahasa indonesia

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

There is no Twitter campaign Dev  Wink

You ask for the gift of twitter not provided? I hope you wrote wrong. Because I want to participate in bounty twitter and fb.  Tongue

Bounty in tweeter will be launched later  Grin

Good news, dev who reply so I can be sure twitter will be launched in this bounty .. waiting for the upcoming launch  Roll Eyes

Bounty in Tweeter. WIN for Tweet.
5 tweets, 4 slides, 1 tweet from 15-18, 2 tweet from 11-14, 3 tweet from 7-10, 4 tweet from 3-6, 5 tweet from 1-2 Copy the links to the messages. Send links to admin@emaily.ru.
WIN will be credited to your account after the launch of Altcoin
Download slide archive
1. 150 WIN - 500 followers and above, but not below 80% of real
2. 75 WIN - 300 followers and above, but not below 80% of real
3/ 15 WIN - 150 followers and above, but not below 80% of real

Very complicated to apply for this bounty campaign so where is spreadsheet of accepted people. How we can check the status please make it simple through application form and put them on a spreadsheet.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
ANTIMANIA (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:49:38 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 09:58:02 PM by mprep

i allready updatethe thread dev
you can cek
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1958483.0
bahasa indonesia

In PM

There is no Twitter campaign Dev  Wink

You ask for the gift of twitter not provided? I hope you wrote wrong. Because I want to participate in bounty twitter and fb.  Tongue

Bounty in tweeter will be launched later  Grin

Good news, dev who reply so I can be sure twitter will be launched in this bounty .. waiting for the upcoming launch  Roll Eyes

5 tweets, 4 slides, 1 tweet from 15-18, 2 tweet from 11-14, 3 tweet from 7-10, 4 tweet from 3-6, 5 tweet from 1-2 Copy the links to the messages. Send links to admin@emaily.ru.
Download slide archive

Very complicated to apply for this bounty campaign so where is spreadsheet of accepted people. How we can check the status please make it simple through application form and put them on a spreadsheet.

OK  Grin
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:02:17 PM

Still do not understand how bounty twitter works?
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:51:24 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 06:50:58 PM by ANTIMANIA

Still do not understand how bounty twitter works?

Learn the terms of the bounty, as well as track the enrollment WIN on Facebook, VK, Twitter, BitcoinTalk and bounty for writing articles can be here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A-nu8KhYYl60pY3rwvolDPOZcqTGWs585ynhirMI2CM/pubhtml

Bounty in Tweeter WIN for Tweet.
5 tweets, 4 slides
1 tweet from 15-18,
2 tweet from 11-14,
3 tweet from 7-10,
4 tweet from 3-6,
5 tweet from 1-2
Copy the links to the messages.
Send links to admin@emaily.ru.
Download slide archive

For registration in the bounty, write a request to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOzQ7J6de7X2FryNhA6p39qwjRwwcdvWyxZCMtEGjPGMGyNg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

You ask for the gift of twitter not provided? I hope you wrote wrong. Because I want to participate in bounty twitter and fb.  Tongue

Good news, dev who reply so I can be sure twitter will be launched in this bounty .. waiting for the upcoming launch  Roll Eyes

Download slide archive

I will join this bounty  Cheesy Cheesy

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:55:18 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 06:42:58 AM by ANTIMANIA

Download slide archive

I will join this bounty  Cheesy Cheesy

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOzQ7J6de7X2FryNhA6p39qwjRwwcdvWyxZCMtEGjPGMGyNg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:37:04 AM

Download slide archive

I will join this bounty  Cheesy Cheesy

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOzQ7J6de7X2FryNhA6p39qwjRwwcdvWyxZCMtEGjPGMGyNg/viewform?usp=sf_link

the link vk cant opened dev..

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:42:26 AM

the link vk cant opened dev..

https://vk.com/doc22065617_446693670?hash=d533ee610337652848&dl=8cb7cfc89a3de1c3ec
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:15:17 PM

Good question! Very important!

As we known, gambling is strictly restricted by law in China. I just want to know if it is also restricted in Russia.

Because of the prohibition of gambling, this project was created.

п. 1 cт. 4 aзapтнaя игpa - ocнoвaннoe нa pиcкe coглaшeниe o выигpышe, зaключeннoe двyмя или нecкoлькими yчacтникaми тaкoгo coглaшeния мeждy coбoй либo c opгaнизaтopoм aзapтнoй игpы пo пpaвилaм, ycтaнoвлeнным opгaнизaтopoм aзapтнoй игpы;

Cиcтeмa ГAPAHT: http://base.garant.ru/12151291/1/#block_100#ixzz4jfbUlPWg

Gambling is a risk-based win agreement concluded by two or more parties to such an agreement with each other or with the gambling organizer in accordance with the rules established by the gambling organizer

There is no risk of losing money, which means there is no gambling.

Or is there any risk from local law for this project?

Highly professional legal support and no risk to the investor excludes any risks. Law enforcement agencies did not find in our actions a corpus delicti.

Great! I have get the answer and I will buy some tokens when the ICO starts.
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:51:56 PM

Good question! Very important!

As we known, gambling is strictly restricted by law in China. I just want to know if it is also restricted in Russia.

Because of the prohibition of gambling, this project was created.

п. 1 cт. 4 aзapтнaя игpa - ocнoвaннoe нa pиcкe coглaшeниe o выигpышe, зaключeннoe двyмя или нecкoлькими yчacтникaми тaкoгo coглaшeния мeждy coбoй либo c opгaнизaтopoм aзapтнoй игpы пo пpaвилaм, ycтaнoвлeнным opгaнизaтopoм aзapтнoй игpы;

Cиcтeмa ГAPAHT: http://base.garant.ru/12151291/1/#block_100#ixzz4jfbUlPWg

Gambling is a risk-based win agreement concluded by two or more parties to such an agreement with each other or with the gambling organizer in accordance with the rules established by the gambling organizer

There is no risk of losing money, which means there is no gambling.

Or is there any risk from local law for this project?

Highly professional legal support and no risk to the investor excludes any risks. Law enforcement agencies did not find in our actions a corpus delicti.

Great! I have get the answer and I will buy some tokens when the ICO starts.

At the pre-ico stage, you can buy coins with a 70% discount.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:34:55 AM

There is information that they are writing a program for bounty. Automate check of accounts of participants and their activity in social networks and in this forum.
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:26:16 AM

Quotes from "White Paper"

ANNOTATION

AMTIMANIA Jsc is a service for the sale of goods under the brand AMTIMANIA, as well as a platform for the issue and sale of coins from outside organizations.
AMTIMANIA Jsc is a way of attracting the resources of gamblers without organizing and conducting gambling.
AMTIMANIA Jsc is a guaranteed return on investment to ICO participants with a good profit.

DEFINITION OF OBJECTIVES

A large number of people lose their money as a result of gambling. In most jurisdictions, gambling is prohibited. A gambler loses money in the long run.

The main goal of our project is to implement the invention in the form of a software and hardware complex that provides gamblers with an alternative that will help them satisfy their passion for gambling, while investing their money in quality goods or coins of promising IT projects.

I decided to write a white paper to explain the presentation.
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:29:31 AM

I have questions dev, What is the percentage between winning and losing if as you say "you can win, but you can not lose"

And in this picture I do not understand about point 2 about "invesment agreement", can you explain it?

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:41:02 AM

I have questions dev, What is the percentage between winning and losing if as you say "you can win, but you can not lose"

The difference between "victory" and "defeat" is common for slot machines. But in case of defeat, a gambler receives either a commodity or coins for a loss amount. The project gets profit with the price difference and commissions.

And in this picture I do not understand about point 2 about "invesment agreement", can you explain it?

Point 2 is an investment contract with a gambler. We accept money from him as an investment on terms of return of goods or coins. We give bonuses for which he plays in slot machines. If the winner wins a cash prize. If he loses, then he receives the goods or coins for the amount of the contribution.

Sori. I do not know much English. Ask clarifying questions if something is not clear
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

The difference between "victory" and "defeat" is common for slot machines. But in case of defeat, a gambler receives either a commodity or coins for a loss amount. The project gets profit with the price difference and commissions.

Point 2 is an investment contract with a gambler. We accept money from him as an investment on terms of return of goods or coins. We give bonuses for which he plays in slot machines. If the winner wins a cash prize. If he loses, then he receives the goods or coins for the amount of the contribution.

Sori. I do not know much English. Ask clarifying questions if something is not clear

If the Gambler accepts the defeat then Antimania will give commodities or coins, does this apply to continuous defeat? Or depends on the engine?Okay i started to understand what it meant earlier (point 2), I'm sorry too, just like you I do not know many english languages.

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

If the Gambler accepts the defeat then Antimania will give commodities or coins, does this apply to continuous defeat? Or depends on the engine?Okay i started to understand what it meant earlier (point 2), I'm sorry too, just like you I do not know many english languages.

A gambler in case of a loss receives a product or a coin for the amount paid.

What is your language?
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

What is your language?

Ok I understand dev, thank you so much. My language is indonesian, dev what language?

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:53:35 PM

What is your language?

Ok I understand dev, thank you so much. My language is indonesian, dev what language?

Dev russian language  Smiley
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

What is your language?

Dev russian language  Smiley

Sorry my dev is wrong, i know that your language is russia because thread look is clearly visible there is russian writing, i forgot sorry dev  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: