Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:39:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [START ICO] 🎲 WINNERCOIN 🎲 The world's first ICO - lottery! 🎲  (Read 13435 times)
ANTIMANIA (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:23:26 PM

Sorry my dev is wrong, i know that your language is russia because thread look is clearly visible there is russian writing, i forgot sorry dev  Grin

What is your attitude to this idea?
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:11:16 AM

Sorry my dev is wrong, i know that your language is russia because thread look is clearly visible there is russian writing, i forgot sorry dev  Grin

I love the idea especially when I hear the word "you can win, you can not lose" and about commodity or coin acceptance if gamblers lose, I have read the gambling project but it is more concerned with the user acceptance something when defeat.

Can I see the investors or gamblers who have joined the project?

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:35:34 AM

I love the idea especially when I hear the word "you can win, you can not lose" and about commodity or coin acceptance if gamblers lose, I have read the gambling project but it is more concerned with the user acceptance something when defeat.

Can I see the investors or gamblers who have joined the project?

We tested the idea with the help of Russian players in real conditions.

If you go to the test site:
Demo access to the project site http://antimania.ru
Login: 89628111333 Password: 2kv60m

And look at this link http://antimania.ru/index.php?p=my-page&t=showmat
You will see how many gamblers have already received a prize from us.
Know that these are results for one small Russian city (Biysk)

We are only informing investors about our project.
In topics, people write about the willingness to buy coins, but we do not sell them yet. We are working on the creation of the ICO website.
If someone wants to take part in financing the project, they will now receive a 70% discount from the price at which coins are sold for ICO
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:56:52 AM

We tested the idea with the help of Russian players in real conditions.

If you go to the test site:
Demo access to the project site http://antimania.ru
Login: 89628111333 Password: 2kv60m

And look at this link http://antimania.ru/index.php?p=my-page&t=showmat
You will see how many gamblers have already received a prize from us.
Know that these are results for one small Russian city (Biysk)

We are only informing investors about our project.
In topics, people write about the willingness to buy coins, but we do not sell them yet. We are working on the creation of the ICO website.
If someone wants to take part in financing the project, they will now receive a 70% discount from the price at which coins are sold for ICO

I check the web demo later on the PC because now I am logged on the handphone.Thanks dev, How much is the coin sold for ico? And when will the coin be launched dan sold?

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:41:16 AM

How much is the coin sold for ico? And when will the coin be launched dan sold?

On the ICO coin will cost 1 WIN = 0,0002 BTC

The coin will be issued 2 months after the end of the ICO. Until this time, the coin will be stored in the personal offices of investors on the ICO website
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:23:33 AM

The coin will be issued 2 months after the end of the ICO. Until this time, the coin will be stored in the personal offices of investors on the ICO website
oh my... means we will wait more time before we got the coins bought at the ICO?
But it is still ok, better to wait more than to get scammed.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:06:23 AM

Actually I want to invest but can not for now, I see in the thread looks lonely, maybe there should be an increase in promoting this project so that people around the world can recognize this project including dibitcointalk.

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:50:00 PM

oh my... means we will wait more time before we got the coins bought at the ICO?
But it is still ok, better to wait more than to get scammed.

We plan to post links for downloading simultaneously in all topics and warn the whole community about it.
It is important that everyone would have equal opportunities as much as possible.
This relates to the possibility coin mining.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:38:41 PM

Actually I want to invest but can not for now, I see in the thread looks lonely, maybe there should be an increase in promoting this project so that people around the world can recognize this project including dibitcointalk.

You are not alone  When the ICO site is launched we will be able to see how many of us.
TroubleMaker

Activity: 355

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

Hi, looking interesting. I filled your bounty forms, pls can you help me the list ? twitter.com/Blockchain4TR is mine.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:04:53 PM

I see links to : http://antimania.ru seems to language russian,
can you change that links to language english because i do not understand russian language,

If twitter campaign has been launched lest you use russian language,  Grin
I will wait for the latest information from your project dev.
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:18:57 PM

Hi, looking interesting. I filled your bounty forms, pls can you help me the list ? twitter.com/Blockchain4TR is mine.

I see your activity. Next week the bot will bypass links and enter information into the table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A-nu8KhYYl60pY3rwvolDPOZcqTGWs585ynhirMI2CM/pubhtml

I see links to : http://antimania.ru seems to language russian,
can you change that links to language english because i do not understand russian language,

If twitter campaign has been launched lest you use russian language,  Grin
I will wait for the latest information from your project dev.

Translation into English will do!

We are waiting for the bot to work, then we will start a full company. While the person in charge is finishing work.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:24:08 PM

Nice pictures, though there are some Russia words in them. My question is where is the whitepaper and the ICO details?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:38:42 PM

Nice pictures, though there are some Russia words in them. My question is where is the whitepaper and the ICO details?

This is PRE-ANN.
We finish the work on the ICO website. There will be white paper and everything about ICO/

Please specify which ISO details are of interest to you now, except those described in the slides? What have we missed?
We hoped that the presentation would answer all the questions at this stage Smiley
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:26:23 PM

Hindi translation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1971488.0

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:42:48 AM

This is PRE-ANN.
We finish the work on the ICO website. There will be white paper and everything about ICO/

Please specify which ISO details are of interest to you now, except those described in the slides? What have we missed?
We hoped that the presentation would answer all the questions at this stage Smiley

The ICO detail include the total supply of the tokens, when to start, how to buy and so on, as you say, this is a pre-ann, these details may not clear, so it's ok, I will keep an eye on this update.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:35:18 AM

This is PRE-ANN.

The ICO detail include the total supply of the tokens, when to start, how to buy and so on, as you say, this is a pre-ann, these details may not clear, so it's ok, I will keep an eye on this update.

P.S. Technical characteristics of the coin will be later
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:39:09 AM

You are not alone  When the ICO site is launched we will be able to see how many of us.

It looks increasingly the people who see this project here, I hope not the bounty hunters. ,I hope this will be very recognizable to many people, Goodluck dev.

ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:52:18 AM

It looks increasingly the people who see this project here, I hope not the bounty hunters. ,I hope this will be very recognizable to many people, Goodluck dev.

Thank you for the kind words. And you good luck!
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:31:22 PM

If the Gambler accepts the defeat then Antimania will give commodities or coins, does this apply to continuous defeat? Or depends on the engine?Okay i started to understand what it meant earlier (point 2), I'm sorry too, just like you I do not know many english languages.

The project is based on creating a situation in which a gambler loses his money to his account and then takes them back either by a product from an online store or by coins from other projects.
If, as a result of the game, he wins, he gets money in the form of a bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: