Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332133 times)
playgrounder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:54:28 AM

What difference do you have with the roadmap of Monaco Visa Card which also is currently in the ICO stage? Both I guess are ERC token.
Its such a timely start of your campaign when the first one is still in progress. You might want to start your ICO when Mona.co is done.  Grin

I mentioned this before:
For TenX the card is only the tip of the ice-bearg - our true powerhouse is the underlying technology of connecting ALL blockchains.
Our presale of 90,000 ETH is pretty much full - we are allocating some final slots right now. So we raised more in a non-open yet token sale than Monaco in weeks - I don't think our token buyers are even close to interested in Monaco, it is like night and day.

No fees
All blockchains
Existing product
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

Go on to his fund's website: http://www.fenbushi.vc

Scroll down and look at the projects... See if you find us Smiley

Another card project is going to get started very soon with great names in advisory board. I also impressed to see Buterin on OP so that I will wait for this project because conversion rate is pretty nice.
can you share the link about this project? any article, title or description do you have? could you please share? I wish you luck with this beautiful project.
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 09:13:29 AM

Another card project is going to get started very soon with great names in advisory board. I also impressed to see Buterin on OP so that I will wait for this project because conversion rate is pretty nice.
can you share the link about this project? any article, title or description do you have? could you please share? I wish you luck with this beautiful project.

Sorry, but I got to ask: Are you kidding or just spamming? Are you not aware what page you are on?
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:50:15 AM

Sorry, but I got to ask: Are you kidding or just spamming? Are you not aware what page you are on?
Just installed the android app and looking good.
Could you tell me when virtual card will be roughly available please? (from within the app)
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

Just installed the android app and looking good.
Could you tell me when virtual card will be roughly available please? (from within the app)

[/quote]

We had orders active as a beta and will reopen within the next 2-3 weeks globally. Feel free to check YouTube: www.youtube.com/tenxwallet or Slack for users who have been using it: http://ten-x.herokuapp.com
shycoins

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:23:11 AM

tenx is a pay tool which can use the btc or other coin,
but what 's the advantage of the coin?
you know,a lots of company or teams are desired to seize the market
CarloP

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

Who knows dominates in good and evil!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:30:56 PM

Hi Devs.

Great job! I will wait for the end of 2017 for using your card I hope.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

Very nice thought . It's a creative project . the phone app will be very good .

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:55:38 PM

What difference do you have with the roadmap of Monaco Visa Card which also is currently in the ICO stage? Both I guess are ERC token.
Its such a timely start of your campaign when the first one is still in progress. You might want to start your ICO when Mona.co is done.  Grin

I mentioned this before:
For TenX the card is only the tip of the ice-bearg - our true powerhouse is the underlying technology of connecting ALL blockchains.
Our presale of 90,000 ETH is pretty much full - we are allocating some final slots right now. So we raised more in a non-open yet token sale than Monaco in weeks - I don't think our token buyers are even close to interested in Monaco, it is like night and day.

No fees
All blockchains
Existing product

Where did  you do your presale? Didn't make a buzz to me. and sounds like private investors if its real and most probably going to be manipulated for several years. This idea seem only copied from them though but whatever, you already got here.
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

Its such a timely start of your campaign when the first one is still in progress. You might want to start your ICO when Mona.co is done.  Grin

I mentioned this before:

No fees
All blockchains
Existing product

Where did  you do your presale? Didn't make a buzz to me. and sounds like private investors if its real and most probably going to be manipulated for several years. This idea seem only copied from them though but whatever, you already got here.
i think they launched in Singapore only,to beta testers,  so was only published there and not globally.
eureka

Activity: 301

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

seem the card not ready.

dac.xyz 
对数字货币深度思考:http://8btc.com/thread-109365-1-1.html
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:50:05 PM

Everything is ready and people are using our cards - this is just a mockup for the special card if you buy more than 25 ETH worth of Tokens.
Check our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/tenxwallet

If you are interested in the pre token sale, please send me an email and I will put you on our list: julian@tenx.tech
Minimum is 125 ETH.

Token Sale will go live end of June.
bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:59:20 PM

This project supported by awesome peoples behind it.
Is should be a great start to have those peoples in the project.
I hope TenX will be succeed.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:04:06 PM

I probably missed these people. my browser crashes when there are huge image files on it.
But clear my mind here. We send directly to you and then we receive 125 ETH, you don't have escrow for this? I haven't read the whole OP, but am I the only who asked this?

May I know how much Token we get if we send 25 ETH today and how much TENX token during the live this end of june?
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:07:20 PM

I probably missed these people. my browser crashes when there are huge image files on it.
But clear my mind here. We send directly to you and then we receive 125 ETH, you don't have escrow for this? I haven't read the whole OP, but am I the only who asked this?

May I know how much Token we get if we send 25 ETH today and how much TENX token during the live this end of june?

Well, then you should read the first post:
- we do use escrow (you do NOT send to me, you just need to email me how many you want, because we need to make sure we do not oversell the pre sale)
- you get 200 PAY for 1 ETH
- minimum for presale is 125 ETH

If that is out of your reach then wait for the token sale end of the month, no problem.
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 12:44:52 AM

Quite a good TenX analysis at NeoCashRadio - starts at 02:00 and goes for 5:30 minutes:
http://neocashradio.com/blog/code-fork-tenx-bancor-dash-ethereum/
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 12:59:11 AM

Why connecting all the Blockchains is the final step for mass adoption of Cryptocurrencies:
https://medium.com/@TenX/why-connecting-all-the-blockchains-is-the-final-step-for-mass-adoption-of-cryptocurrencies-d539caf6c589
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:29:49 AM

In order to have EVERY question about our TenX token sale answered and EVERY info cleared, we will do several webinars/broadcasts over the next days.

The first one will happen on June 11th and will be about:

TENX TOKEN SALE: Q&A ON WHITE PAPER, TOKEN AND DETAILS:

ENGLISH: June 11th at 9pm SGT = 3pm MUNICH = 9am NYT
https://app.webinarjam.net/register/29778/ec0f94d31b

GERMAN/DEUTSCH: 11. Juni 9:00 München Zeit am Morgen
https://app.webinarjam.net/register/29778/3e29d77d0e

We will have limited slots due to the bandwidth, so please get registered and see you all at the webinar!
mrzell

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:18:11 AM

In order to have EVERY question about our TenX token sale answered and EVERY info cleared, we will do several webinars/broadcasts over the next days.

The first one will happen on June 11th and will be about:

TENX TOKEN SALE: Q&A ON WHITE PAPER, TOKEN AND DETAILS:

ENGLISH: June 11th at 9pm SGT = 3pm MUNICH = 9am NYT
https://app.webinarjam.net/register/29778/ec0f94d31b

GERMAN/DEUTSCH: 11. Juni 9:00 München Zeit am Morgen
https://app.webinarjam.net/register/29778/3e29d77d0e

We will have limited slots due to the bandwidth, so please get registered and see you all at the webinar!

I read the comparison between Tenx and other competitor in your white paper and its looks interesting...
But did you plan to add affiliate programme for user to get insentives@commissions when introduce TenX to their friends?
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 07:24:14 AM

I read the comparison between Tenx and other competitor in your white paper and its looks interesting...
But did you plan to add affiliate programme for user to get insentives@commissions when introduce TenX to their friends?
[/quote]

We might add an affiliate program later, but not right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: