Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:17:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332155 times)
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:10:44 AM

Thats what my concern also.By keeping pre-sale price so high,you sent a wrong message to small investor.A success of any company does not only depend on how many money it collects but also how storong and big the investors community is.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
2econd

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:38:17 AM

Other actions that could be taken are a gas limit. Dynamic ceilings like Status will apply. An uncapped hour like Bancor (though they greedily ruined it by extending it for an additional 2 hours).

The biggest harm has already been done though, the presale had a minimum not a maximum. 50% of the tokens have been handed to whales who were allowed to enter early outside of the regular potential queue. If the regular sale would really be designated to small investors, the presale would've made a certain sense (though imho whales should be shunned from crypto altogether as they ruin what crypto is about, to me at least, a currency of the people, decentralized).

In the current cryptocraze whales have proven they are able to take the entire supply of an ICO and regulate it themselves for massive profits, not just shouldering smalltimers out of the entrance but bleeding them dry afterward should they still wish to participate.

Especially in a project such as this one, a large distribution - a large user base - will be absolutely invaluable.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playgrounder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:44:26 AM

I don't think there's an easy solution that has been tested. even with contribution cap, # transaction cap per address, and time interval between anyone can use multiple send addresses so its not controllable. We want a lot of people come in and we believe the presale was a crucial step for that.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:40:53 PM

What mechanism will you use to place a value on contributed ERC20 tokens?
2econd

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:42:51 PM

It is a minor hiccup to create several addresses and such, but to someone wishes to invest 1000 Ether or more, I think it is. For a small time investor, it is 0 hiccup though.

How many people invested in the presale? What was the average amount of tokens bought per head?

Sorry, I fail to see how the presale helped equal distribution in any way since 1) smalltimers were excluded 2) there was no maximum.
How did this do anything but help whales get in even earlier and with even more ease?

I don't wish to offend or grind you down in any way. But the logic of the presale beats me entirely.
A few people came in, and only bigtimers - how does this help many people come in, which is what you claim was the purpose...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LongTermCrypto

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 12:50:32 PM

It is a minor hiccup to create several addresses and such, but to someone wishes to invest 1000 Ether or more, I think it is. For a small time investor, it is 0 hiccup though.

How many people invested in the presale? What was the average amount of tokens bought per head?

Sorry, I fail to see how the presale helped equal distribution in any way since 1) smalltimers were excluded 2) there was no maximum.
How did this do anything but help whales get in even earlier and with even more ease?

I don't wish to offend or grind you down in any way. But the logic of the presale beats me entirely.
A few people came in, and only bigtimers - how does this help many people come in, which is what you claim was the purpose...

Not all are born rich so instead of crying for being poor you should try to work hard and start making money from all the opportunities that come across you so in future you don't have to cry anymore for being poor.

A cryptocoin a day keeps the doctor away
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:54:25 PM

How would you prepare for the ICO guys ? I tried parity with my last ICO and set the exact block number, high gas limit and fee (not more than the ICO team asked for, 200k limit, 50gwei fee) and still it failed, tried maybe 5 times and nothing happened. MEW worked but that too failed like 6-7 times. Is there a way to make parity repeat the transaction until it gets into a block ?

playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 12:58:59 PM

It is a live conversion
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:15:17 PM

Activity: 18

Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: [ANN] TenX [ICO] end of June: making Blockchain assets spendable
June 06, 2017, 05:33:07 PM
What's the point of the ICO if the thing is already developed?
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

Ignore

Don't business needs expansion,marketing,after sales etc?Do you think a product is enough to run a business?
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 PM

TenX Vlog Episode 6 - Behind the scenes of the successful TenX Token Presale: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SST_CzmQYPo
waszurHölle

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:50:22 PM

Ignore

because having a product that works doesn't mean you can distribute or even produce it.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:59:16 PM

Nice option to the people who wish to utilize the crypto currency such as bitcoin, eth and etc... Like mastercoin and etherum, ico tokens will move up for sure. This is best one for using wallet with the debit card option which can be use through out the world.
2econd

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:01:53 PM

Not all are born rich so instead of crying for being poor you should try to work hard and start making money from all the opportunities that come across you so in future you don't have to cry anymore for being poor.

Wow... this is hardly about me. I get some tokens, nice, I don't, okay... To me it is about the backbone of cryptocurrency, which needs a certain amount of protection. Indeed I'm not rich, nor do I wish to be... At the moment I think I give away about 40% percent of what I earn to people less prosperous than I am. Because I have enough to get by in relative luxury. I say this to underscore how this is not about 'crying' (very negative post you made there, very LoL... why?) but expressing my wish to keep crypto cleaner than regular currency.

On a side note, hard work has hardly anything to do with wealth. It is mostly chance and circumstance. If you were born into a family carrying stones for a living in some 'backward' country, I bid you good luck regardless of your hard work. Or being born with a low IQ for that matter. Hard work does not in any way equal earnings. Chance and circumstance I tell you. Sure effort is a factor, but a minor part in the grand scheme.

henkcryptotank

Activity: 727
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:16:33 PM

Wow... this is hardly about me. I get some tokens, nice, I don't, okay... To me it is about the backbone of cryptocurrency, which needs a certain amount of protection. Indeed I'm not rich, nor do I wish to be... At the moment I think I give away about 40% percent of what I earn to people less prosperous than I am. Because I have enough to get by in relative luxury. I say this to underscore how this is not about 'crying' (very negative post you made there, very LoL... why?) but expressing my wish to keep crypto cleaner than regular currency.

On a side note, hard work has hardly anything to do with wealth. It is mostly chance and circumstance. If you were born into a family carrying stones for a living in some 'backward' country, I bid you good luck regardless of your hard work. Or being born with a low IQ for that matter. Hard work does not in any way equal earnings. Chance and circumstance I tell you. Sure effort is a factor, but a minor part in the grand scheme.

Great post, great points made!

Greets Hank
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

It is a live conversion

I would appreciate more detail on this.  

In particular, I would like some way to estimate what value you are going to assign to a block of ERC20 tokens that are sent to your ICO address.  For example, in the recent MobileGo ICO, six different coin types were accepted and all donations were timestamped with a value calculated using the BraveNewCoin API.  

https://bravenewcoin.com/api/digital-currency-tickers/

TenX is a multicurrency crypto card.  It is not too much to ask for a significant level of detail on how you are going to calculate the values of multiple currencies during the single day that you rake in (another!) $35 million dollars worth of capital.
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:21:07 PM

is the pre ico over?
MalReynolds
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:31:16 PM

is the pre ico over?

Yes.  Public ICO is scheduled for June 24.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:44:14 PM

Okay, the team looks pretty good
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:55:35 PM

Whales will always invest in whatever they want, thats why they are called whales.

On which exchanges first TenX token will be possible to trade?

You are right. The big whales can use a lot of account to buy tokens if there is a limit for one account. And I also want to know the exchange platform for TenX. I have heard that it will be on Yunbi? Is that true?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: