Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332155 times)
lokojones

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

so we have still 100k eth worth tokens to go... good luck guys, I would really like get some bonuses, but looks like not this time of the year:)

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Akarabzie

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

What mechanism will you use to place a value on contributed ERC20 tokens?

It is a live conversion

I would appreciate more detail on this.  

In particular, I would like some way to estimate what value you are going to assign to a block of ERC20 tokens that are sent to your ICO address.  For example, in the recent MobileGo ICO, six different coin types were accepted and all donations were timestamped with a value calculated using the BraveNewCoin API.  

https://bravenewcoin.com/api/digital-currency-tickers/

TenX is a multicurrency crypto card.  It is not too much to ask for a significant level of detail on how you are going to calculate the values of multiple currencies during the single day that you rake in (another!) $35 million dollars worth of capital.

Man I hope its not like the Encryptotel and Mobile GO ICOs. It'd be nice to just have a flat conversion rate for the one or two days, just because of the volatility of Eth and BTC as of late. Anyone who invested early in the other ICO's got destroyed because values skyrocketed on the coins used to buy in. Flat conversion is easier to audit, track, and predict.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:31:51 PM

First off, thanks for answering my previous questions. Second, got some more/suggestion

1. If you say the pre-sale was for whales, others have noted whales can still participate in the regular sale. To make they do not get a HUGE supply and the community is diverse as possible, can we impose a maximum limit on the regular sale? I do not know what would be a good amount but maybe 50-100 ETH? Or 200 ETH? Just so somebody cannot take up another 1000k+ ETH in one go. I do not know if this practical but a suggestion to curb the whales from having a huge supply of the tokens. Perhaps just do this for the first hour or two, so that the little guy can get all they want then. After that hour or two, increase the max to unlimited again. I think this could work well and is a good midpoint for everybody. This way you still sell out, the little guy gets what they need, and whales already have their needs met. Seems like a win, win, win.

2. You cant release contracts that is understood, but nowhere online can I read about your involvement with visa and mastercard?

Thanks in advance for your reply once more, cheers
sisule

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:35:59 PM

It is a live conversion

In particular, I would like some way to estimate what value you are going to assign to a block of ERC20 tokens that are sent to your ICO address.  For example, in the recent MobileGo ICO, six different coin types were accepted and all donations were timestamped with a value calculated using the BraveNewCoin API.  

TenX is a multicurrency crypto card.  It is not too much to ask for a significant level of detail on how you are going to calculate the values of multiple currencies during the single day that you rake in (another!) $35 million dollars worth of capital.

Man I hope its not like the Encryptotel and Mobile GO ICOs. It'd be nice to just have a flat conversion rate for the one or two days, just because of the volatility of Eth and BTC as of late. Anyone who invested early in the other ICO's got destroyed because values skyrocketed on the coins used to buy in. Flat conversion is easier to audit, track, and predict.
Many hope that this project can not be used to imitate Encrytoptel or mobileGo because it is less sporty with the participants in terms of distribution of coins. Because it is very far past the specified ico date and until now there are still many who receive income from the project.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:32:39 PM

It is a live conversion

Many hope that this project can not be used to imitate Encrytoptel or mobileGo because it is less sporty with the participants in terms of distribution of coins. Because it is very far past the specified ico date and until now there are still many who receive income from the project.

Flat fiat conversion doesn't make sense. dynamic makes sense you get what you pay for. If they price drops it would go the other way. you would hold onto the value of your btc.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Kohloe

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:11:40 PM

It's not possible to exclude whales from the ICO. First question is how do you define a whale. 10k ETH? 1k ETH?. If you set up a limit to 10k ETH per transaction or wallet they simply will send more txns from different wallets.

Nobody knows about the distribution of the eth/tokens from the presale, but let's assume there are no big whales because every legit buyer used only one email address (you had to write tenx the amount of eth by mail before applying for presale). Then 25.5% of all tokens are left for ICO. You are afraid one buyer will buy all of them? mhhhh.

Btw they said you can allready apply for the card next week. And they talked about their partnership with VISA in one of the videos.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:46:07 PM

No projects similar to this one? What is the difference of this for the others? Are rewards campaigns taking place? What is the link? It would be interesting to participate! Cool
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:08:05 PM

It says product is ready. Are there already physical cards with the VISA or MasterCard logo in it?
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:16:30 PM

Dodge coin

Such dodge
Many wowes

pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:13:17 AM

100k eth was gather during the presale, the ICO hard cap is 200k, is that separate from the presale 100k, so 200k in total or 200k ICO + 100k presale ? Still would like to see how the 29% will be distributed over 4 years.

2econd

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:19:51 AM

100k eth was gather during the presale, the ICO hard cap is 200k, is that separate from the presale 100k, so 200k in total or 200k ICO + 100k presale ? Still would like to see how the 29% will be distributed over 4 years.

200k total. So 100k left for the ICO

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
redhero

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:50:25 AM

Have Vitalik really invested in Tenx? Why did he only say he will give advise to  @omise_go and @loi_luu 's Kyber ?
Why didn't he pay attention to his investment in Tenx?
redhero

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:53:07 AM

How to prove that Vitalik have invested in Tenx?  he even have no any twitter connecting with tenx twitter?
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:13:20 AM

It says product is ready. Are there already physical cards with the VISA or MasterCard logo in it?

I think they have Built TenX Wallet to allow for instant multi asset transactions and payments. And as you can see, there is no VISA logo in the card, it seems that there is a Mastercard logo on the right side of the card.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
SolidLiquid

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Native Korean, Professional Translator

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:10:06 AM

would like to reserve Korean translation if it's available!
playgrounder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 04:21:07 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 06:12:38 AM by playgrounder

AMA / Q&A June 17th 2017 on TenX Token Sale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsNDCVVDG88&list=PLY8v3jLUM10lSjfQbaC5MoTQUHZqlAtPB&index=1

Here are some questions we will cover - looking forward to getting Qs from you live:

When can I see the tokens on MyEtherWallet?
What is the benefit of the token?
Fees?
Remaining ETH? Cap?
Special Cards?
Settings to send?
Card availability?
Conversion of Alts?
Using BTC?
How often payout? Hourly
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:37:24 AM

Here is to the crazy ones... Happy Saturday!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRmPhZIpxVs
young navie

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:39:43 AM

Have Vitalik really invested in Tenx? Why did he only say he will give advise to  @omise_go and @loi_luu 's Kyber ?

i think vitalik not invested this project
2econd

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:57:07 AM

Hey I have read the entire white paper so I did my best to find the answer to my questions. Regrettably I either couldn't find it or didn't quite understand the answers. When it comes to finances I am quite the layman.

When someone makes a transaction one can earn up to 0.1% of it in PAY.
1) but couldn't this theoretically become impossible, if people would hold on to their PAY and the limited supply is insufficient?
2) if PAY can be created through this payout, wouldn't this cause inflation in the long term?

PAY holders receive 0,5% of the transactions made on the TenX platform in Ether.
1) wouldn't this be a disincentive for people wishing to use TenX for payments? (It is a small fee, but see my following questions).

What fees are people using TenX for payments to expect, and what does TenX stand to gain on payments on their platform?
1) there are no transactions fees, but surely TenX will earn from payments. Does TenX charge a fee for exchanging crypto to fiat then?
2) how are current exchange rates calculated, from a specific exchange site?
3) just broadly, what will a TenX payer pay additionally to use the platform (no matter the form, fee, exchange rate...) and...
4) what will TenX earn per payment (in whatever form)?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions, I hope they were clearly formulated.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:59:19 AM

i think vitalik not invested this project

It's ok if you think that - go on his fund's website and check the facts: www.fenbushi.vc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: