Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:32:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332151 times)
Apollo777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:28:08 PM

Just because your logo is on some website doesn't necessarily mean that Vitalik himself knows about your project. Especially because he recently said he is not will not act as an advisor to any other project than OmiseGo and Kyber. Show us better proof of his collaboration with TenX than that.

https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/874521946079232000  

And why exactly do you need $80 million dollars to develop it beside greed?

Big fat cash out and reserves so the company can last for a decade in case crypto-bubble decides to pop one day.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:43:16 PM

Just wondering why the ticker is "PAY" instead of "TEN" or "TENX".
I think PAY is more suitable than TEN or TENX but I doubt that does this ticker still available or not. There might be many other alts which have similar ticker that can create chaos during listing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

hope this project can compete with other ICO projects and have more interesting goals
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:57:30 PM

They are offering highly competitive services for card to spend cryptocurrencies with more flexibility and gives to more control over your assets than already existed platforms. I am following the project from the day one. Let's see when dates are announced and what kind of response it gets from public in early hours.
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:25:15 PM

I'll definitively be investing. Can you tell me a little bit more about the card? What is the price of a card if you don't deposit the minimum amount of ether?
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:51:40 PM

I'll definitively be investing. Can you tell me a little bit more about the card? What is the price of a card if you don't deposit the minimum amount of ether?

https://www.tenx.tech/fees.html

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
PopcornKirby

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

I just published an article analyzing TenX ICO in detail, including my thoughts on flipping and holding PAY for the long-term. Feel free to check it out: https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-tenx-ico/
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:00:03 PM

https://www.tenx.tech/fees.html

Perfect, thank you!
Kohloe

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:09:08 PM

What happens when I buy PAY @Poloniex.

1.)I will get the incentive reward of 0.5%
2.)Poloniex will get the incentive reward of 0.5%
3.) no one will get the incentive reward of 0.5% (which means no one @poloniex will get the incentive reward, and PAY token holders in separate wallets (not exchanges) will get more PAY tokens)

Thank you.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

It's allready up on https://hitbtc.com/exchange/PAY-to-ETH
 Shocked

No Signature right now...
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:38:33 PM

Good luck!
Kohloe

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:25:28 PM

maybe fake/scam. Be careful.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:46:55 PM

No it's not fake.
They also have bancor and sonm (no other exchange have them)

But the price is going up

No Signature right now...
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:40:48 PM

Just because your logo is on some website doesn't necessarily mean that Vitalik himself knows about your project. Especially because he recently said he is not will not act as an advisor to any other project than OmiseGo and Kyber. Show us better proof of his collaboration with TenX than that.

https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/874521946079232000 

And why exactly do you need $80 million dollars to develop it beside greed?

If you meet him, ask him if he knows about us... he uses our card by the way... he is NOT an advisor... he never said that.
Just because you think small, does not mean we do. 200-250 people, banking license, liquidity, much more... 80m is nothing for all that.
What a professional way to reply.You know what is your only USP?It is Vitalik name and that is the reason why everyone asking you more about his association witj your project.Take him out of Tenx and you are just another blockchain based card

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
nighthawk888

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:50:47 AM

Hi,

I have interest in the TenX project and I think it has a lot of potential. A few questions:

1. How are you associated with the COMIT network project?
2. Regarding the COMIT network, will people be able to exchange currencies on their phone app? Will this be without fee and will the COMIT network be monetized in any way besides the TenX debit card?
3. Are you planning on building a desktop decentralized exchange based on the COMIT network, or are there any plans to do so by anyone else that the community knows of?
4. Will any other project utilize the COMIT network for decentralized exchange or just the TenX debit card?
5. How will your TenX card based on the COMIT network compete with the Bancor, Cosmos, Polkadot, Internet of Coins projects? Why should we invest in your project and not wait for the next debit card based on these upcoming decentralized protocols?
6. If there is a superior decentralized exchange protocol in the future, one that can incorporate cross blockchain smart contracts for example, how can the COMIT network evolve?

My apologies if some of these questions don't make sense as I am not intimately familiar with the technicalities but I would appreciate if TenX could answer to the best of their ability. Thank you for your time.
LongTermCrypto

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 01:53:38 AM

Hi,

I have interest in the TenX project and I think it has a lot of potential. A few questions:

1. How are you associated with the COMIT network project?
2. Regarding the COMIT network, will people be able to exchange currencies on their phone app? Will this be without fee and will the COMIT network be monetized in any way besides the TenX debit card?
3. Are you planning on building a desktop decentralized exchange based on the COMIT network, or are there any plans to do so by anyone else that the community knows of?
4. Will any other project utilize the COMIT network for decentralized exchange or just the TenX debit card?
5. How will your TenX card based on the COMIT network compete with the Bancor, Cosmos, Polkadot, Internet of Coins projects? Why should we invest in your project and not wait for the next debit card based on these upcoming decentralized protocols?
6. If there is a superior decentralized exchange protocol in the future, one that can incorporate cross blockchain smart contracts for example, how can the COMIT network evolve?

My apologies if some of these questions don't make sense as I am not intimately familiar with the technicalities but I would appreciate if TenX could answer to the best of their ability. Thank you for your time.

You can find a lot of answers to your questions on TenX youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/tenxwallet

(all videos @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrh49JX-9UQJbee6e4EGhog/videos ) Wink

A cryptocoin a day keeps the doctor away
playgrounder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 02:28:32 AM

Good morning everyone (at least here in Singapore) Smiley Will do a Facebook Live on our company channel in 15 minutes at 10:45am Singapore time (10:45pm New York Time) - looking forward to telling you about the card orders and answering your questions about our tokensale on Saturday: www.facebook.com/tenxwallet
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:29:36 AM

Good morning everyone (at least here in Singapore) Smiley Will do a Facebook Live on our company channel in 15 minutes at 10:45am Singapore time (10:45pm New York Time) - looking forward to telling you about the card orders and answering your questions about our tokensale on Saturday: www.facebook.com/tenxwallet

That's the way to do it. Thanks for sharing will check it out. Make sure you open the video to the public so everyone can tune in even without a FB account.
playgrounder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 03:38:24 AM

That's the way to do it. Thanks for sharing will check it out. Make sure you open the video to the public so everyone can tune in even without a FB account.

It is public and we always repost our videos from FB within a couple of hours on our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/tenxwallet
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:31:28 AM

how this is different than monaco??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: