Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332140 times)
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:03:06 AM

I am highly impress Smiley .K a few noob questions .More to remain me to invest on the 24 otherwise i will forget.   .Can the card be use at  a atm to get fiat cash directly and what will the fees be ?I did not see any example of this in your videos .Also will all coins automatically be converted to Tenx coins are will separate wallets(bitcoin Dash) be maintain like in your video .That is a bit concerning since if there no need of TenX coins  per say to use your debitcard wouldn't they be pretty much worthless ?I would prefer all coins having to be converted to TenX coins to give the coin some value.

Hopefully somebody can put my concern to ease before the 24 .Dont what to be stuck with Coins that have no value if people can use there debit card without even using then

brilliant remark, I have the same thoughts  Wink
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:12:49 AM

I am highly impress Smiley .K a few noob questions .More to remain me to invest on the 24 otherwise i will forget.   .Can the card be use at  a atm to get fiat cash directly and what will the fees be ?I did not see any example of this in your videos .Also will all coins automatically be converted to Tenx coins are will separate wallets(bitcoin Dash) be maintain like in your video .That is a bit concerning since if there no need of TenX coins  per say to use your debitcard wouldn't they be pretty much worthless ?I would prefer all coins having to be converted to TenX coins to give the coin some value.

Hopefully somebody can put my concern to ease before the 24 .Dont what to be stuck with Coins that have no value if people can use there debit card without even using then

`

The fee from TenX for ATM withdrawals is $2.75 USD.
LEAP1A

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:31:42 AM

Hello Guys,

If we are logic, so data projection provided by TENX look a bit strange.
In accordance with TENX white paper page 35 ( Month road map):
They believe to have +50M USERS en 2020.
In fact We are a around 7 Billions people on the planet.
So by a simple calcul If you divise 7billions per 50M users : 140. So that's mean every 140 persons 1 person will use TENX service payment in 2020.
Serioulsly.. Do you really think 1 second it's possible..?? Unfortunatly my answser is NO! even 5 Millions users in 2020 will be difficult to reach.
I would like to know how TENX can have these data projection?? It is look like unrealistic..
Again I love this project, but clearly something is wrong here..

Thanx for your analysis. Just because it looks unrealistic to you, does not mean it is unrealistic for us. We strongly believe that crypto will explode in popularity in general and so 50m users will be within reach over the next 5 years. While I respect your opinion, I have learned to never let someone with small thinking keep me from thinking big. So, let's see who will be right :-)

Thank You for your prompt answer  Smiley much appreciated.
First, sorry for my english, I know it is not perfect but I hope you will understand my point of view.

Because your are smart guys, you should admit that people need to understand what data make you strongly believe that crypto will explode and you get 1 tenx users every 140 persons on this planet over the next 5 years. As you know, some people can invest big money on your project but we need more explanation than "I have learned to never let someone with small thinking keep me from thinking big. So, let's see who will be right :-)  ".
Your team look very good! But at some point,Like in every buisness, small or big investors need factual arguments investment perspective to calculate the risk of their investments.

My second question is how long time token holders receive an incentive of 0.5% of the entire payment volume on the TenX payment
platform?

My third question is what is the total number of TeNX token?

Thank you again for your cooperation.

nighthawk888

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:08:31 AM

Hello Guys,

So by a simple calcul If you divise 7billions per 50M users : 140. So that's mean every 140 persons 1 person will use TENX service payment in 2020.
Serioulsly.. Do you really think 1 second it's possible..?? Unfortunatly my answser is NO! even 5 Millions users in 2020 will be difficult to reach.
I would like to know how TENX can have these data projection?? It is look like unrealistic..

Thanx for your analysis. Just because it looks unrealistic to you, does not mean it is unrealistic for us. We strongly believe that crypto will explode in popularity in general and so 50m users will be within reach over the next 5 years. While I respect your opinion, I have learned to never let someone with small thinking keep me from thinking big. So, let's see who will be right :-)

Thank You for your prompt answer  Smiley much appreciated.
First, sorry for my english, I know it is not perfect but I hope you will understand my point of view.

Because your are smart guys, you should admit that people need to understand what data make you strongly believe that crypto will explode and you get 1 tenx users every 140 persons on this planet over the next 5 years. As you know, some people can invest big money on your project but we need more explanation than "I have learned to never let someone with small thinking keep me from thinking big. So, let's see who will be right :-)  ".
Your team look very good! But at some point,Like in every buisness, small or big investors need factual arguments investment perspective to calculate the risk of their investments.

My second question is how long time token holders receive an incentive of 0.5% of the entire payment volume on the TenX payment
platform?

My third question is what is the total number of TeNX token?

Thank you again for your cooperation.

I believe that with 20 million tokens sold representing 51% of total, the total tokens is close to 40 million.
nighthawk888

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:26:13 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 12:06:36 PM by nighthawk888

Hi,

I have interest in the TenX project and I think it has a lot of potential. A few questions:

1. How are you associated with the COMIT network project?
2. Regarding the COMIT network, will people be able to exchange currencies on their phone app? Will this be without fee and will the COMIT network be monetized in any way besides the TenX debit card?
3. Are you planning on building a desktop decentralized exchange based on the COMIT network, or are there any plans to do so by anyone else that the community knows of?
4. Will any other project utilize the COMIT network for decentralized exchange or just the TenX debit card?
5. How will your TenX card based on the COMIT network compete with the Bancor, Cosmos, Polkadot, Internet of Coins projects? Why should we invest in your project and not wait for the next debit card based on these upcoming decentralized protocols?
6. If there is a superior decentralized exchange protocol in the future, one that can incorporate cross blockchain smart contracts for example, how can the COMIT network evolve?

My apologies if some of these questions don't make sense as I am not intimately familiar with the technicalities but I would appreciate if TenX could answer to the best of their ability. Thank you for your time.

You can find a lot of answers to your questions on TenX youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/tenxwallet

(all videos @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrh49JX-9UQJbee6e4EGhog/videos ) Wink

Thank you for your reply. I checked out the channel, there is hours and hours of video which I have started looking through, including the update today. But it would be impossible to go through all the videos to find the answers to these questions, and I haven't seen the answers on this thread. Could someone kindly take the time to answer these questions? Thank you

Edit: By my first question, I mean, does TenX own the COMIT project? Or can anyone offer a debit card and services using the COMIT project?
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

Since you already have working product,will TenX holders start getting fee soon after ico finishes?
dragonares

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:46:09 AM

Since you already have working product,will TenX holders start getting fee soon after ico finishes?

What do you mean fee soon? I think you mean the token?
playgrounder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

Have a listen to the “most interesting ICO of today” according to the Cryptoverse YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/n4Dod-V2iQg?t=14m40s
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

Yes, rewards will start right away!
Sowik

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:14:57 PM

Something that I did not understand - so you have a working product but will we be able to order debit cards from you guys after the ICO is over?
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

Something that I did not understand - so you have a working product but will we be able to order debit cards from you guys after the ICO is over?

We have been live since the beginning of the year here in Singapore.
From today live globally - you can order through our app.
nighthawk888

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

Hi,

I have interest in the TenX project and I think it has a lot of potential. A few questions:

2. Regarding the COMIT network, will people be able to exchange currencies on their phone app? Will this be without fee and will the COMIT network be monetized in any way besides the TenX debit card?
3. Are you planning on building a desktop decentralized exchange based on the COMIT network, or are there any plans to do so by anyone else that the community knows of?
4. Will any other project utilize the COMIT network for decentralized exchange or just the TenX debit card?
5. How will your TenX card based on the COMIT network compete with the Bancor, Cosmos, Polkadot, Internet of Coins projects? Why should we invest in your project and not wait for the next debit card based on these upcoming decentralized protocols?
6. If there is a superior decentralized exchange protocol in the future, one that can incorporate cross blockchain smart contracts for example, how can the COMIT network evolve?

My apologies if some of these questions don't make sense as I am not intimately familiar with the technicalities but I would appreciate if TenX could answer to the best of their ability. Thank you for your time.

You can find a lot of answers to your questions on TenX youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/tenxwallet

(all videos @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrh49JX-9UQJbee6e4EGhog/videos ) Wink

Thank you for your reply. I checked out the channel, there is hours and hours of video which I have started looking through, including the update today. But it would be impossible to go through all the videos to find the answers to these questions, and I haven't seen the answers on this thread. Could someone kindly take the time to answer these questions? Thank you

Edit: By my first question, I mean, does TenX own the COMIT project? Or can anyone offer a debit card and services using the COMIT project?

Playgrounder, I think you would be the best one to answer these questions as a representative of the project. Thank you in advance.
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 03:01:26 PM

Here is a blogpost ab out it: https://medium.com/tenx-wallet/three-technical-requirements-to-connect-blockchains-without-a-token-98d693084849
And here a 1hr youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8e2ke8U5eE

Answers:
COMIT is open source but we at TenX are the first ones to work on it.

Yes, this should be possible. The fee will be set by the individuals providing the exchange - since it is competitive we expect close to nil fees.

both - open to do it ourselves or work with others.

Definitely.

All these projects are awesome, but actually can work with us. There is no either or.

Since it is open source, let's see where this goes.

Hope that helps. Pls watch the video and/or read the article I wrote. Thanx
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:36:00 PM

Hello Guys,

Yes, we can expect more than 60 people out of 100 will be using cryptocurrency by the year 2020. Hence, I believe we can expect one person out of 140 to use Tenx by 2020. It means it is still realistic. We cannot estimate how will be the cryptocoin adoption in near future. But experts are predicting the trend will follow exponential growth. So, adopting Tenx by one person of every 140 may happen earlier than 2020 also ! 
c6m0h3

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:06:50 PM

Hopefully Apple doesn't look at this as a competitor to it's iPay functionality and block the App from their store. We've seen them do it with BTC wallets before.
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 04:44:20 PM

great news: if you have the latest app version updated, you should NOW be able to order the new cards, just as promised! Try it out! Smiley http://www.tenx.tech
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:50:07 PM

Hello Guys,

Yes, we can expect more than 60 people out of 100 will be using cryptocurrency by the year 2020. Hence, I believe we can expect one person out of 140 to use Tenx by 2020. It means it is still realistic. We cannot estimate how will be the cryptocoin adoption in near future. But experts are predicting the trend will follow exponential growth. So, adopting Tenx by one person of every 140 may happen earlier than 2020 also ! 
In some perspective you people are sounding like over confident by not considering the literate levels of world population and computer/internet reach to all parts of this world. Still, digital revolutions are known for spreading faster than expectations hence no once can be sure about how or what is going to happen by 2020 given that there would be no negative interruption by Governments.

Because there are many countries where PayPal/debitcard business are facing lot of regulations and banning too. So, we need to consider restricting things into account for the speculations.
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:03:45 PM

Hello Guys,

im in this crypto world since 2011 and never gonna use crypto in my daily life Smiley
Sowik

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:39:47 PM

Hello Guys,

im in this crypto world since 2011 and never gonna use crypto in my daily life Smiley

Why not?

Depending on the rate they use this would be easy way to cash out with 1:1 rates.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:47:40 PM

Hi let me ask if how to apply to get an master card planning to use them for buying services online..
Do i can get a master card or do i still not to buy token first to have them ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: