Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332151 times)
Sted1234

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:04:34 PM

Folks - questions on the below.

>> DO NOT make use of any Multi-Signature wallet as we will not support them and your transaction will not go through.

>> Recommended Gas Limit: 130,000

>> Recommended Gas Price: 50 gwei

What is a multi signature wallet? I am planning to use ledger nano s to send Ethers. Is ledger a multi signature wallet?

When sending Ethers from MEW, I see a field for gas and seems like the recommendation is to use 130,000. What is the gas price - 50 gwei. Do we need to enter it anywhere?
yacthclub2017

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:12:31 PM

I have these questions:

1) What are the purpose of the PAY tokens? Just the cashback?

2) What's the difference if i have 1000 PAY vs if I have 2000 PAY? My advantage only comes from the ability to trade them in exchanges?

Please someone explains this, thanks
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:22:14 PM

This is minimum cap 100,000 ETH which is shown as target cap ? This is what I understood from it and maximum cap is 200,000 ETh which at flexible rate against Euro is somewhat 60,000,000 Euro. Will the campaign be open until getting the maximum cap or to meet the time limit set for crowdsale ?
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

This is minimum cap 100,000 ETH which is shown as target cap ? This is what I understood from it and maximum cap is 200,000 ETh which at flexible rate against Euro is somewhat 60,000,000 Euro. Will the campaign be open until getting the maximum cap or to meet the time limit set for crowdsale ?
All this price tag for tech product is damn to too high, everyone should start seeing it the other way. Are they into yacht production for J sake?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LEAP1A

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

Hello
Please,At what time addresses will be released for all these tokens on TENX website?
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:49:51 PM

Will you provide web wallet also or only mobile.Can you write please ico start in gmt or utc time
Regards

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
magnetique

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:11:20 PM

I have a question: When paying with BTC to join the ICO shall I sign the message before I send the BTC or after I send it?
to sign your message you have all you need: the sender BTC address (yours) and the receiver ETH address (yours) for tokens
so you can prepare your signed message right now if you wish
Hello
Please,At what time addresses will be released for all these tokens on TENX website?
15mins before the launch
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:17:49 PM

Can I send other Altcoins like ICN from Myetherwallet?Will it be acceptable?ICN has no other wallet

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Aetrader

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

This is huge and potentially a dealbreaker for me and my ETH. Can someone from the TenX team please address???

The ICO terms are just crazy... if you happen to send them 1 ETH (worth 350 PAY) too late, they will have the right to give you 1 PAY only Shocked

3.4 In the event that you attempt to make any purchase after the Sale Expiry Time and you have made any payment for such attempted purchase of PAY Tokens, you acknowledge and agree, regardless of whether such purchases are reflected as validated and verified on the relevant blockchain, that:

(a) provided that such payment is received in the Escrow Wallet (as defined in Paragraph 4.7) and notwithstanding any provision in these Terms, the Company shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, either:

(i) deliver only one (1) PAY Token to you, in which case such payment shall be deemed to be payment by you for only one (1) PAY Token; or

(ii) provide a refund in full without interest and net of all administrative and/or third party charges and/or other transaction fees (if any) that may be incurred in connection with such refund, in which case such administrative and/or third party charges and/or other transaction fees (if any) incurred in connection with such refund shall be borne by you;

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:41:57 PM

Please, Dev or playgrounder or anybody that knows, I've asked this question before, but nobody answer me at all, so I need to know, how that 0.5 % will be given to the token holders? I still don't understand it, let's say I have 1000 PAY and 1 Pay is worth 1$, now in the month there were traded 100k $, so 0.5% would be 500$, then this means that in that month for each token a holder has should receive, if we consider that the total supply of PAY is 40 000 000 (20 000 000 PAY is supposed to be 51%) 0.0000125$, if I have 1000 PAY then i will receive 0.0125$, then if the volume traded is 100 Millions $, then by holding 1000 PAY I will receive 12.5 $ per month, AND if the amount traded is 1 Billions dollars a month, then holding 1000 PAY will give me a reward of 125$ per month, so if this is how it works? if so then it's reaaaaallly long term and you will have to own  A LOOT of PAY to receive profits, most likely PAY will be own by big whales so they are the only ones that can get a good enough profit, and TenX MUST be a success, and trade A LOT, and for that to happen, the cryptocurrency world need to be waaaaay BIGGER, wich will take at least 10 years; again please confirm if this is the way you intend to reward the early investors, and I am entirely wrong, because if that is the case, then PAY will be only worth using in exchange, because it will star selling at 1$ minimum according to the ETH value, even if people want to buy it.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:53:57 PM

This is huge and potentially a dealbreaker for me and my ETH. Can someone from the TenX team please address???

The ICO terms are just crazy... if you happen to send them 1 ETH (worth 350 PAY) too late, they will have the right to give you 1 PAY only Shocked

3.4 In the event that you attempt to make any purchase after the Sale Expiry Time and you have made any payment for such attempted purchase of PAY Tokens, you acknowledge and agree, regardless of whether such purchases are reflected as validated and verified on the relevant blockchain, that:

(a) provided that such payment is received in the Escrow Wallet (as defined in Paragraph 4.7) and notwithstanding any provision in these Terms, the Company shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, either:

(i) deliver only one (1) PAY Token to you, in which case such payment shall be deemed to be payment by you for only one (1) PAY Token; or

(ii) provide a refund in full without interest and net of all administrative and/or third party charges and/or other transaction fees (if any) that may be incurred in connection with such refund, in which case such administrative and/or third party charges and/or other transaction fees (if any) incurred in connection with such refund shall be borne by you;

This needs to be addressed by the team.  A full refund MUST be issued if the ICO is sold out.  Sending 1 PAY is an insult. 
playgrounder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

This needs to be addressed by the team.  A full refund MUST be issued if the ICO is sold out.  Sending 1 PAY is an insult. 

Don't worry, we will. This is pure T&Cs.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:47:06 AM

Don't worry, we will. This is pure T&Cs.

Sounds good.  Thank you for clarifying.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:52:23 AM

Hello!

TenX looks unreal! Good work team!

Say I want to build my own cryptocoin, as a child chain on [NEXT's] ARDOR platform. Call the coin XXX.
Would it be possible, in the future, to pay with XXX coin, through TenX wallet/card?

Or do i need to trade XXX for ARDR first, and then be able to use it for payments?

Estimated time for when it could be possible? /for when will ARDR be added to TenX?

Thanks!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
yacthclub2017

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:59:25 AM

Playground, can you please answer this? Ive asked a lot of times.

I have these questions:

1) What are the purpose of the PAY tokens? Just the cashback?

2) What's the difference if i have 1000 PAY vs if I have 2000 PAY? My advantage only comes from the ability to trade them in exchanges?

Please someone explains this, thanks

!!

thanks!
James Bond

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:27:51 AM

When do the tokens become transferable? Your blog articles seem to suggest anything from within 48 hours of the sale to August.

- The Parity and MyEtherWallet articles say: "The PAY tokens will be released 48 to 72 hours after the token sale."

- The FAQ article says: "We are planning to have our token trade- and moveable by August 2017." The Foolproof Guide article says "You can then check your PAY tokens directly on the TenX website — you will only receive the PAY tokens into the wallet you sent it from once the PAY tokens start trading (which should be within 3–5 weeks)."
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:32:26 AM

Sight, really, i asked muy cuestión and didn't reacive an answer, i wanted to decide if i should invest un tenx or not depending of its answer, if i dont get one, then i wont, though i will get a tenx virtual and physical card, the project is good, but km not enogh of a whale to make profits un this if what i think the rewards are about are true.
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 03:48:12 AM

A question we get a lot: addresses come out 15minutes before but you can NOT send until the sale starts at 1pm UTC!
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 04:05:05 AM

Sight, really, i asked muy cuestión and didn't reacive an answer, i wanted to decide if i should invest un tenx or not depending of its answer, if i dont get one, then i wont, though i will get a tenx virtual and physical card, the project is good, but km not enogh of a whale to make profits un this if what i think the rewards are about are true.

what's your question?
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 04:06:58 AM

When do the tokens become transferable? Your blog articles seem to suggest anything from within 48 hours of the sale to August.

- The Parity and MyEtherWallet articles say: "The PAY tokens will be released 48 to 72 hours after the token sale."

- The FAQ article says: "We are planning to have our token trade- and moveable by August 2017." The Foolproof Guide article says "You can then check your PAY tokens directly on the TenX website — you will only receive the PAY tokens into the wallet you sent it from once the PAY tokens start trading (which should be within 3–5 weeks)."

You will see the tokens in the smart contract within 48-72h but you won't be able to trade or move them for 3-5 weeks until they hit the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: