Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:52:42 PM

Not only do I understand how transactions work on the Ethereum blockchain, I even understand complete sentences.
Is not about how free information is. Is falacious argument right there. Is about fairness in crowdsourcing systems. Understand that?
Is how Ethereum works, seems pretty fair to me, anyone had their chance to jump in by just adjusting the GWEI. The ones that use average gwei simple didn't understand how ethereum works or they didn't care to be prioritized by the network. Is all the investor fault, not the TenX team. You decided to invest in TenX in a blockchain that you don't agree on how is suppose to work. Also they had other deposits methods not only ETH.

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I don't disagree on the Blockchain, I disagree on the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance.

They had other deposits not only ETH, their funding method is called "limited cap", this wasn't an "unlimited CAP funding" method.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:55:15 PM

TaaS bought haf the tokens ... 100.000 ETH !!

I knew something was not right! Please collac can you show evidence of this claim?

My bad, it was only 1000 ETH that were bought by TaaS team ... sorry

https://medium.com/@Taas/taas-invests-1000-eth-in-ten%D1%85-a-payment-platform-for-cryptocurrencies-via-a-credit-card-cfaade9304de

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:57:35 PM

I participated with DASH, but can't seem to see my my balance using the token checker.  It doesn't give an error that the transaction isn't there, rather, clicking on the button does nothing.  I've already signed the transaction with my Ether address and submitted.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Contact support in slack i guess.

I did. its so bizarre my transaction is the only one that doesnt show up.
V.Pelewin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:57:57 PM

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I disagree with the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance. The technology does not account either for the small time frame in which people could invest which inherently cut many people off from participating. You are focusing on a very specific portion of a broader picture.

I used a Gas limit of 300000 and 60 Gwei and it went through fine so I don't think that was the reason it was rejected. This was the most comfortable and least stressful of all the recent ICOs, it took me a minute instead of hours.
LongTermCrypto

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:00:50 PM

Not only do I understand how transactions work on the Ethereum blockchain, I even understand complete sentences.
Is not about how free information is. Is falacious argument right there. Is about fairness in crowdsourcing systems. Understand that?
Is how Ethereum works, seems pretty fair to me, anyone had their chance to jump in by just adjusting the GWEI. The ones that use average gwei simple didn't understand how ethereum works or they didn't care to be prioritized by the network. Is all the investor fault, not the TenX team. You decided to invest in TenX in a blockchain that you don't agree on how is suppose to work. Also they had other deposits methods not only ETH.

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I don't disagree on the Blockchain, I disagree on the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance.

They had other deposits not only ETH, their funding method is called "limited cap", this wasn't an "unlimited CAP funding" method.

It should have been limited cap per investor. If they don't want my money, no problem. I'll just invest in another project.
I only regret I've ordered the card before the ico. Once I get the card, I will destroy it, I will burn it.
I also think that not many people will order tenx card after this 'kind of' ico..
If they didn't help me, why should I help them?
meh Sad

A cryptocoin a day keeps the doctor away
inimitable777

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:02:56 PM

this ico looked like that-
there is a bunch of hungry people waiting for food and someone is throwing one meal for them,
after looking how they are fighting.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:03:26 PM

I managed to get in using btc, with standard fee.

what a bullshiter you are!

if people using eth could not get in doing it at the right time , and ICO only lasted 8 minutes with major failures during this 8 minutes.

I am out of this now, This is really pathetic and glad my ETH did not go thorough as this is very poor managed ICO.

you sir, are an absolute idiot. I told the truth. Would you like to see the tx?

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:05:38 PM

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I disagree with the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance. The technology does not account either for the small time frame in which people could invest which inherently cut many people off from participating. You are focusing on a very specific portion of a broader picture.

I used a Gas limit of 300000 and 60 Gwei and it went through fine so I don't think that was the reason it was rejected. This was the most comfortable and least stressful of all the recent ICOs, it took me a minute instead of hours.

Yeah, i don't see a lot of people here complaining because they use 100 GWEI and invested right when the countdown finished. Most of them use 50-60 Gwei using Myetherwallet and that's it. I used 101 Gwei with parity and invested 10 seconds after the countdown finished. In any case blame myetherwallet for not having custom Gwei.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:06:30 PM

Sup, guys i bought using BTC, website says "Welcome aboard" and shows my ETH address i gave them with signature. But when i log in to MEW i still cant see my PAY tokens. Is this a bug or its for everyone?

I'm in exactly the same situation. I'll try to get a response from someone in the tenx team. Maybe we need to add it as a custom token, though I can't see that anything has been sent to me on explorer.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:07:56 PM

It should have been limited cap per investor. If they don't want my money, no problem. I'll just invest in another project.
I only regret I've ordered the card before the ico. Once I get the card, I will destroy it, I will burn it.
I also think that not many people will order tenx card after this 'kind of' ico..
meh Sad

That's so childish of you but ok, destroy it. I bet you still going to use it because the 0% commissions and all it offers  Grin. Don't worry you'll get .1% in every purchase in PAY tokens.

LongTermCrypto

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:08:14 PM

Yeah, i don't see a lot of people here complaining because they use 100 GWEI and invested right when the countdown finished. Most of them use 50-60 Gwei using Myetherwallet and that's it. I used 101 Gwei with parity and invested 10 seconds after the countdown finished. In any case blame myetherwallet for not having custom Gwei.

Or maybe we should blame the guys who recommended MEW as the best option to get into the ico? ... thank you tenx devs.....

franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:12:29 PM

Or maybe we should blame the guys who recommended MEW as the best option to get into the ico? ... thank you tenx devs.....

They didn't say explicitly that MEW was the best wallet to invest.

V.Pelewin

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:17:20 PM

I invested with MEW, 1 second after it started, used Gas limit 300K and 60 Gwei, went through fine...
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:18:21 PM

i think nobody who paid in BTC already receive tokens.
Dev probably needs to create them.
I'm "on board" too but not TX into my wallet
LongTermCrypto

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:19:15 PM

meh Sad

That's so childish of you but ok, destroy it. I bet you still going to use it because the 0% commissions  Grin.

Yeah, maybe I'm just upset that I didn't get in, and maybe I'm just letting out all the frustration so I can feel better.
As a consumer, I do have the right to complain. So, until I feel it was my fault (and I know it wasn't) I won't stop my complains;

No, I won't contribute a single dime more for this project. The sooner they closed down, the better.

Btw, one thing I've learned since very young, "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is"

gl

migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:21:02 PM

this

and i am puzzled why big investors haven't bought on presale....

also 100.000 ETH / 4.000 participants = 25 ETH

oh 25 ETH, the EXACT amount to receive a limited edition tenx card

i think will be quite the rollercoaster for TenX on exchanges.

franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:23:40 PM

I actually thought about a crowdfunding method. That will be "limited cap" and still allow everyone to get in. You allow everyone to get in a limited amount of time i.e 24 hours and the extra funding is gotta be used for purchasing tokens in the market and burning them, and the team has to prove how they destroyed the tokens. But of course there will be always people bitching that they shouldn't used time based limited cap method or that 24 hours was to little time.

Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:24:07 PM

this

and i am puzzled why big investors haven't bought on presale....

also 100.000 ETH / 4.000 participants = 25 ETH

oh 25 ETH, the EXACT amount to receive a limited edition tenx card

i think will be quite the rollercoaster for TenX on exchanges.

I wanted to do the 1250 eth founders edition card, but my countries restricted.  So I messaged playgroundr about something specific to at least get the card, never got a reply  Undecided oh well.

V.Pelewin

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:25:38 PM

Oh no..I read the guidelines and thought they were gas requirement and gwei requirement. No wonder my transaction didn't work, I should have read it better but that was a bit confusing.
I think only bigger amounts were accepted.I tried to send 4 eth but didnt go through.I set gas limit to 4000000 and gwei 50

something went really bad on this ICO regardless if you put a lower gwei or not.....that's not excuse! Someone has to take responsibility for the fiasco of this disastrous ICO

What exactly was so bad about it? I hear a lot of people complaining but what did tenx do wrong? They gave the terms (they never specified the Gas limit and Gwei, just gave recommendations) but you were free to choose a higher limit. Of course, it's going to be sold out fast if it's very popular. People here complain about every single ICO but there is only so much that they can do. Personally, I liked their approach of giving out the details 15 minutes before so you were able to set up everything properly and could just press the send button one second in, instead of having to load a crashing website (because of overload), having to resend for hours or having to stay in line for hours. I invested a small amount with 60 Gwei fee and got through fine.
gleeedle

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:29:30 PM

Oh no..I read the guidelines and thought they were gas requirement and gwei requirement. No wonder my transaction didn't work, I should have read it better but that was a bit confusing.
I think only bigger amounts were accepted.I tried to send 4 eth but didnt go through.I set gas limit to 4000000 and gwei 50

something went really bad on this ICO regardless if you put a lower gwei or not.....that's not excuse! Someone has to take responsibility for the fiasco of this disastrous ICO

What exactly was so bad about it? I hear a lot of people complaining but what did tenx do wrong? They gave the terms (they never specified the Gas limit and Gwei, just gave recommendations) but you were free to choose a higher limit. Of course, it's going to be sold out fast if it's very popular. People here complain about every single ICO but there is only so much that they can do. Personally, I liked their approach of giving out the details 15 minutes before so you were able to set up everything properly and could just press the send button one second in, instead of having to load a crashing website (because of overload), having to resend for hours or having to stay in line for hours. I invested a small amount with 60 Gwei fee and got through fine.

No matter what an ICO does, people will complain. There is no winning for the people that don't get in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: