Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332138 times)
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:46:57 PM

We have been working with several user groups to make sure all currencies are working and in case a bug pops up, it does not affect every one. We will start rolling out ALL currencies to ALL users over the next days and you can see it in “My Account -> Settings”. If you urgently need a specific currency, please drop a message to support@tenx.tech - bare in mind, that if you haven’t ordered a card (or did not get to as we are doing it in batches), you have to wait till we are shipping more card. We will be adding more and more ERC20 tokens over the next weeks - especially all the partnerships that we have already agreed to. Thanx everyone for being patient and so supportive! You are a truly awesome community.

Hi playgrounder, how do I go about claiming the 25+ ether card? I've e-mailed a couple of days ago, is there an update on those?
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:54:54 PM

what does it prelaunch price mean? Who is able to trade in this prelaunch market as I aware all coins been locked

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tenx/

Is this $40 anything near the price when it start trading on exchange? It will be crazy if it is because it about 40X the ICO price. Any example of ICO that have high presale price but low price when it traded in exchange?

It's only IOUs being traded on HitBTC: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/PAY-to-ETH

The actual price on exchanges should be much lower.
Or much bigger, because Tenx will be forced to re-stock a good amount of PAY to face the rewards of 0.1% on all credit card expenses.
I think that the mathematical calculation of Vitalik Butterin and the Tenx Dev Team will amaze everyone, since they will create the very demand and liquidity of PAY.
This company is great and I'm sure I'll buy many PAY tokens!

So you are going to buy at 40x ico price? Interesting.

About the 0.1% rewards: at the beginning they are going to pay that from the 29% they retained "for future distribution" afaik.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
btcmi

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

Anyone who paid with BTC already received his tokens?

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
renatocrt444

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:53:59 PM

what does it prelaunch price mean? Who is able to trade in this prelaunch market as I aware all coins been locked

Is this $40 anything near the price when it start trading on exchange? It will be crazy if it is because it about 40X the ICO price. Any example of ICO that have high presale price but low price when it traded in exchange?

Or much bigger, because Tenx will be forced to re-stock a good amount of PAY to face the rewards of 0.1% on all credit card expenses.
I think that the mathematical calculation of Vitalik Butterin and the Tenx Dev Team will amaze everyone, since they will create the very demand and liquidity of PAY.

About the 0.1% rewards: at the beginning they are going to pay that from the 29% they retained "for future distribution" afaik.

But never an ICO lasted less than 8 minutes !!! Being that of the 40,000 interested, only 4,000 lucky ones have gotten their PAY tokens and certainly will get rich with them! I could not buy at ICO and honestly I do not care what profits these lucky 4k, but I care about the dividends that they will pay me even buying PAY later! There is simply no better project than TEnX on the criptomarket.
EDisney

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:15:45 PM

But never an ICO lasted less than 8 minutes !!! Being that of the 40,000 interested, only 4,000 lucky ones have gotten their PAY tokens and certainly will get rich with them! I could not buy at ICO and honestly I do not care what profits these lucky 4k, but I care about the dividends that they will pay me even buying PAY later! There is simply no better project than TEnX on the criptomarket.

You're definitely right there.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
coinmad123

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bancor/

This look like what will happen when TenX start trading? Who are the people who are willing to pay 40X ICO price in HitBTC? Crazy people?
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:03:54 PM

Any ETA about token creation for people who pay using alt-currencies?  Smiley
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:30:59 PM

This look like what will happen when TenX start trading? Who are the people who are willing to pay 40X ICO price in HitBTC? Crazy people?

I hope that is going to happen because we all want to buy more. I invested and regret not investing more.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
CyborgCayouche

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:16:36 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 10:32:45 PM by CyborgCayouche

I hope that is going to happen because we all want to buy more. I invested and regret not investing more.

Let's take a small investment of 3ETH during ICO. It would have brought you roughly 1200PAY if you count the bonus. If PAY starts on the exchanges at 0.1ETH (less than the current HitBTC price) then that 3ETH would now be worth 120ETH, or a 4000% ROI for ICO participants. Only time will tell but I think it's safe to assume that most would be more than eager to sell at that price. I don't think a Bancor scenario is out of the question.

When will the lock up period end? i.e released onto exchanges
ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:51:02 PM

By cards, first check goes a week? Then they write off the money for the card from the balance?

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
renatocrt444

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:05:51 PM

Let's take a small investment of 3ETH during ICO. It would have brought you roughly 1200PAY if you count the bonus. If PAY starts on the exchanges at 0.1ETH (less than the current HitBTC price) then that 3ETH would now be worth 120ETH, or a 4000% ROI for ICO participants. Only time will tell but I think it's safe to assume that most would be more than eager to sell at that price. I don't think a Bancor scenario is out of the question.

Bancor is nothing more than an asset blockchain more (like many others) and nothing compares to the TenX project. In TenX the existing cryptocurrencies, which will still exist, will simply navigate on the COMIT. So stop and think: If the monetary future of the planet is migration to cryptocurrencies, it is more than obvious that the most valuable cryptocurrencies do not yet exist and are those that will be created by governments. That is, the US Government will create the Crypto-Dollar, the Brazilian Government the crypto-Real and so on, and the only platform where all this will navigate freely is the COMIT !!!
TenX is the future!
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:50:15 AM

Yeah, these other ICOs are so boring compared to TenX, which was very professional and interesting.  It had cool videos with a smart CEO sending out an intelligent message.  TenX is actually a solid business idea, so no wonder.

I'm sure TenX investors will be likened to original google investors one day.  TenX is high disruptive and blockchain agnostic, so will work on top of whatever the best chain is.  Very clever idea, founders, ICO.  TenX will no doubt be the crypto-of-the-year, if not decade.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:42:26 AM

Yeah, these other ICOs are so boring compared to TenX, which was very professional and interesting.  It had cool videos with a smart CEO sending out an intelligent message.  TenX is actually a solid business idea, so no wonder.

I'm sure TenX investors will be likened to original google investors one day.  TenX is high disruptive and blockchain agnostic, so will work on top of whatever the best chain is.  Very clever idea, founders, ICO.  TenX will no doubt be the crypto-of-the-year, if not decade.
Agree with you, but we need to wait a little, before taking profit.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

Agree with you, but we need to wait a little, before taking profit.

The whole coin market looks just pass its peak now. Hope TenX can survive when landing on exchanges several weeks later.
migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:50:24 PM

I feel that tenx is the Apple or maybe Tesla of Fintech,

and julian a visonary like Elon Musk or Steve Jobs.

time will tell
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:54:45 PM

The time will tell

Yes time will tell. But never be conclusive at the very beginning.
wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:03:32 PM

The time will tell

I watched a video by Craig Grant who stated, and I don't know if this true, but I'm curious if it is, that TenX received funding to make these cards from Dash and it was supposed to also be for the US but TenX came back with a non-US debit card.  So basically, who will serve the US Market for this type of crypto debit solution?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
EDisney

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:16:08 PM

The time will tell

I watched a video by Craig Grant who stated, and I don't know if this true, but I'm curious if it is, that TenX received funding to make these cards from Dash and it was supposed to also be for the US but TenX came back with a non-US debit card.  So basically, who will serve the US Market for this type of crypto debit solution?

They said that the card will be available in the US in Q4.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
xata

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:04:36 PM

What is the total supply of your tokens?
1ce

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:35:14 AM

This price is fake. This is the trade of robots. The real price of the PAY-token will be ~1$, may be ~5 for a start. Then more.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: