Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:05:01 PM

it is quite sad to read all the things about julian. but julian is not tenx. there are 3 other co-founders and many other important people involved in this project.
it could be that julian has made some "mistakes" in the past, but at the moment, for me he is one the most influential persons in crypto....
if i look back to lisk, waves, and many other big names - nearly every one of these projects has been called a scam in the past. and today? yes, they have made it. i am still believing in tenx!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
max.trekker

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:16:39 PM

I got tired of not knowing what to believe about the TenX news, so I found this website that has the documents into the investigation. Have a look and make up your own mind.

This is supposedly a graphic of the pyramid structure http://www.lyonesstvura.cz/upload/lyonesstvura/docs/Pyramida%20Lyoness.pdf

and this is a PDF of the court investigation, and shows which staff was at which particular level or 'EffectiveCareerLevelID' (page 47) http://www.lyonesstvura.cz/upload/lyonesstvura/docs/20.04.2015%20BV%20FREIDL%20(2.%20Fortsetzung)%20copy.pdf

Yeah sure, your first post ever and you managed to get a copy of the court's decision.
Everybody is down for today no need for fud Wink

I think tenx will be huge in 1 year from now. In Q4 2017 TenX will release COMMIT and will blow away this just crypto card wanna be (monaco).
Julian had an interview at CNBC, this says something about this company.
If it goes any lower i might buy some more

Quiet a good first post though Tongue. Please do FUD some more, i will be getting some investment money next week and TenX really starts to look like a great investment, under the dollar and it is a steal. But yes, everything is down and i think we will see a 6+ months slow BTC bear market. There are going to be many good investments in the coming weeks, imho.

Like another poster said, almost all projects has been called a scam. I have had both Waves and Lisk for a long time, first time i sold was when lisk went over 6usd, imagine how i would have felt if i sold it when it was being called a scam.

Anyway, i am welcoming a bear market with open arms Cheesy
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:49:49 PM

I got tired of not knowing what to believe about the TenX news, so I found this website that has the documents into the investigation. Have a look and make up your own mind.

This is supposedly a graphic of the pyramid structure http://www.lyonesstvura.cz/upload/lyonesstvura/docs/Pyramida%20Lyoness.pdf

and this is a PDF of the court investigation, and shows which staff was at which particular level or 'EffectiveCareerLevelID' (page 47) http://www.lyonesstvura.cz/upload/lyonesstvura/docs/20.04.2015%20BV%20FREIDL%20(2.%20Fortsetzung)%20copy.pdf

Yeah sure, your first post ever and you managed to get a copy of the court's decision.

I think tenx will be huge in 1 year from now. In Q4 2017 TenX will release COMMIT and will blow away this just crypto card wanna be (monaco).

Quiet a good first post though Tongue. Please do FUD some more, i will be getting some investment money next week and TenX really starts to look like a great investment, under the dollar and it is a steal. But yes, everything is down and i think we will see a 6+ months slow BTC bear market. There are going to be many good investments in the coming weeks, imho.

Like another poster said, almost all projects has been called a scam. I have had both Waves and Lisk for a long time, first time i sold was when lisk went over 6usd, imagine how i would have felt if i sold it when it was being called a scam.

wow, here already started to say that tenx scam? I hope this is a joke. tenx is the best project among analogues

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:19:00 PM

So much FUD. Well, look at the up side, we can buy some more at the nice discount price Cool
splint424

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:57:02 AM

TenX came out of the PayPal's Singapore incubator (more info: https://www.dealstreetasia.com/stories/paypal-39830/)

Proof they graduated:
(https://www.techinasia.com/paypal-incubator-startups-first-cohort) and you can check their early VLOGs where they had an office with many Paypal logos. They are the furthest thing from a scam. They are one of the most reputable in fact. They know what they're doing.
jemiro

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:15:47 AM

Jeez. Amateur hack job popping up on Reddit and now here to FUD TenX. Take the website apart, it's meant to look like something came out in 2013 about Lyoness and Julian and we all somehow missed it in our preliminary research but the 'old blog' is brand new. He (Julian) even posted his Medical Licence and Passport earlier today. He admits working with Lyoness, so what? I've worked for bigger crooks (Merrill Lynch, 3M) without knowing they were looters. I was young, dumb and hungry.

This is the work of a losing competitor IMHO, plain and simple. I hope the internet sleuths with more time can deconstruct these character attacks on TenX over the next few days better then I can but I call bullshit on the whole non-saga.
tu7275301youz@163.com

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:54:01 AM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
BroganBloodstone

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:14:11 AM

Jeez. Amateur hack job popping up on Reddit and now here to FUD TenX. Take the website apart, it's meant to look like something came out in 2013 about Lyoness and Julian and we all somehow missed it in our preliminary research but the 'old blog' is brand new. He (Julian) even posted his Medical Licence and Passport earlier today. He admits working with Lyoness, so what? I've worked for bigger crooks (Merrill Lynch, 3M) without knowing they were looters. I was young, dumb and hungry.

This is the work of a losing competitor IMHO, plain and simple. I hope the internet sleuths with more time can deconstruct these character attacks on TenX over the next few days better then I can but I call bullshit on the whole non-saga.

Could not agree more.
wrfitz

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:18:12 AM

nailed it
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:58:45 AM

wow, here already started to say that tenx scam? I hope this is a joke. tenx is the best project among analogues

it's more like a PR campaign of competitors who are trying to fan the flames of distrust to the team through one person. it neither has any relationship to the work of the team and the results of the promotion card.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:47:51 PM

I didn't invest in Tenx at the time it was too late for me post ICO but what I believe is if we all FUD crypto less generally we would see higher marketcaps in general. Serious investors will do their research and due diligence first and then decide which product or crypto to invest in. We all need to grow up a bit if we ever want to get to Lambo status. I decided to invest in a similar product but it would not be fair for me to come on this thread and knock other people's investment off, it isn't nice. There are so so many cryptos to choose from, we can't be in all of them at once. For myself personally, the more cards there are and companies, the better it is for innovation, I made my personal choices in this arena and respect others also.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
luca_360

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

BREAKING: TenX VISA Prepaid confirmed!!!

https://twitter.com/julianhosp/status/911221039069241345
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

Great picture !! We see just as much as needed !! Great job !!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

NanamiX

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:12:11 PM

lel i sold couple hours before the visa news   Cry
i hate them even more now  Wink
aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:18:09 PM

It is only for EUROPE. If you see closely at the left bottom. it is written EUR only.  Embarrassed

As I remember, TenX is already VISA approved. But only in EUR. So no big news for me that outside EUR. Sad
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:18:49 PM

Be ready for the second Wave Pump on bittrex Wink

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:24:21 PM

It is only for EUROPE. If you see closely at the left bottom. it is written EUR only.  Embarrassed

As I remember, TenX is already VISA approved. But only in EUR. So no big news for me that outside EUR. Sad

Better "only" europe than nothing. This means they are having a real business and that they are no scammers...
aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:26:07 PM

Better "only" europe than nothing. This means they are having a real business and that they are no scammers...

Still VISA, still the same bank issuer 4430, still in Sept. What's the different?

If you see this picture.

there is no telling that is different. It is still the same than before. Still the same as first issued. Nothing change. Would you please tell me what is different?
BroganBloodstone

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:47:58 PM

What a jump in price Cheesy

Nice timing too after all the FUD recently. Well done TenX team, keep up the good work!
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:00:57 PM

nothing has changed.. just whale in play .. be careful dont get burned

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: