Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332129 times)
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:02:05 PM

How often TenX will pay dividents?

Tenx will pay dividends once a month to begin with. Later on you will receive hourly. 0.5% of all purchases made by card holders will be paid to token holders in ETH. 0.1% of your own purchases comes back to you in form of PAY token. The more you use your card the more PAY token will receive, the more PAY token you hold the more share you have of 0.5%. TenX is the king of passive income. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

Tenx will pay dividends once a month to begin with. Later on you will receive hourly. 0.5% of all purchases made by card holders will be paid to token holders in ETH. 0.1% of your own purchases comes back to you in form of PAY token. The more you use your card the more PAY token will receive, the more PAY token you hold the more share you have of 0.5%. TenX is the king of passive income. 
Cheesy wow. I dont known tenx pay dividents for investor. I thought people only invest because they want sell token when price go up

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

personnaly I don't think that dividents payed hourly is a good choice, it will create too many transactions and multiply fees for nothing giving too much charges on ethereum blockchain
splint424

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

personnaly I don't think that dividents payed hourly is a good choice, it will create too many transactions and multiply fees for nothing giving too much charges on ethereum blockchain

Here is what some TenX guy said on their slack a while back regarding hourly payments:

"in simple terms your rewards would not actually transfer to you until you went to spend them. the funds would be assigned to you, but not actually in your wallet. the rewards 'assigned' to you would stack up hourly until you actually wanted to move the funds, at which point they would be sent to you in 1 ETH TX (instead of many thousands of little ones)"
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

There are rumors going to Kraken reddit. Is it correct ? It sounded like a lie to me.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:24:12 AM

There are rumors going to Kraken reddit. Is it correct ? It sounded like a lie to me.

I too heard a rumor that Kraken would add PAY token soon. Am curious to hear is this actually going to happen or not? Personally I dislike Kraken exchange but its a big exchange

and could provide some meaningful volume.
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:38:21 AM

I too heard a rumor that Kraken would add PAY token soon. Am curious to hear is this actually going to happen or not? Personally I dislike Kraken exchange but its a big exchange

why not dislike  Kraken ,tenx is world ,hope  tenx will good promation from this good news.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:01:24 AM

Any addition to the present exchanges can help increase the value of PAY, currently we are at bittrex which is the biggest so far
and we can still get a big volume when listed in bigger exchanges. Actually been holding PAY since the last pump which does not really
continue and I hope while the development is going we can slowly see some bigger exchanges listing PAY.

riskthebiscuit

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:08:13 AM

Soon dont know when exactly. Quick question if TenX pays dividends in the end, is this not considered a security then? Does it pass the "howey test"? A little worried about this
easyrimka

Merit: 261

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:11:17 AM

is there any stats about users using TENX card ?
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:23:22 AM

Centra as moves in leaps and bounds in actual usage of their card. One of my buddy used it last night. There are obvious leader in this card race. that is spendable crypto through easy to use card. Tenx is also a very good one

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:41:56 AM

Centra as moves in leaps and bounds in actual usage of their card. One of my buddy used it last night. There are obvious leader in this card race. that is spendable crypto through easy to use card. Tenx is also a very good one
great news that a friend used last night. We are moving to meet the new era of payment.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
wrfitz

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

Not sure I would describe a token that is still in its ICO stage (for the next 15 hours) as an "obvious leader in this card race". Their app doesn't even go into beta for another few days.

Not saying it wont become big because it does look good, just thats its clearly not leading the card race at the moment.
sodomark

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:56:37 PM

great news that a friend used last night. We are moving to meet the new era of payment.

No offense, but I heard that Centra is a scam Smiley
We will see who will prevail in the end. My money is on TenX.

The main advantage that TenX has over it's debit card competitors is COMMIT (something similar with Kyber Network that has by itself a market cap >200m)
Geir

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:45:46 PM

I dont think that Centra is scam, they have strong team & they picked a lot of money nowadays. As for TenX, I believe that the price will go up soon, as all these negative news from China are not groundless, they are only inflated by the schemers. Wink

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

i was considering tenx.. up until last weeks news of one of the guys being part of a ponzi scheme in the past.... how do you guys feel about that news.. I have been reading posts are here and tenx seems to be popular.... however no one mentioned this news at all?
I have seen the news and I dont think it will have any impact on the tenx project in the long run. Its just people trying to accumulate at lower price, by spreading any kind of fud
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:04:41 PM

it's great that tenx confirmed the rumors about visa. as far as I know in other projects, rumors have remained rumors

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
moratar

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:14:33 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 08:28:31 PM by moratar

Tenx is not what most ppl think.
I used to think Tenx is great company. Extremaly open and truthtelling.
I did order card from tenx almost 2 months ago.
Till yesterday i did have 3000 PAY tokens.
I did really trust them.

Since i am kinda suspicious and i like to get my doubts cleared i asked brandon.tenx on their slack what will happen if BitGo which holds all private keys goes bancrupt.
I got replay that it will not affect Tenx becouse it is actually Tenx that holds all keys.
So why BCC was not delivered to their customers.
Reply was: Becouse it would compromise security.

But if you recall different story was written 2 months ago on Tenx blog.
"In case of a potential fork, our partner BitGo (who is handling the users’ private keys) has not announced whether they will definitely support any other than the SegWit chain. This means, should there be a fork that sustains and you definitely want to be on both chains, you have to move your Bitcoins into a wallet whose private key you control. (https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet) Remember that you have to withdraw your Bitcoins before July 31st because on that day we will not allow withdrawals or deposits."
Source:
https://blog.tenx.tech/tenx-and-a-potential-bitcoin-fork-on-august-1st-8e64fb9481f8

What does that mean in my opinion:

Tenx has access to private keys but they didn't want to compromise security or they didn't want to handle it so they lied telling story about Bitgo, that it was Bitgo decision if users will get their BCC or not.

They LIED.

I don't care about BCC, i don't care if Tenx didn't bother about users BCC.

I care that Tenx to which i did put a lot of trust, and i considered it a GREAT company because they are always 100% trustworthy.

But once they got caught on a lie, I would like to get explanations, but I never got any.
I got accused about spreading FUD and i got banned from Tenx Slack.

Well was i really spreading FUD? I found that Tenx lied. I was the one who had Uncertainty, Doubt becouse i noticed a lie, i would really like to have this Uncertainty&Doubt removed by some reasonable answer. But nope - ban was easier. Who cares about truth - it is easier just to close inconvenient topic.

Was it really eazier? For a company of which "creator" always says truth and transparency is very important.

That lie was the stroke that broke a camels back.

There were also other issues:
1)
Customers who were in card queue since August or earlier (cant remember exact date) were promised to get card till end of October? or September.
Seriously ? I paid for card in 25th of July. 2 months ago and still no card nor any email about progress. For sure i will not get card in September. October dosn't seem likely as well. Shipping usually takes 2 weeks.
2)
Julian said Wavecrest issue won't affect Tenx - it is not really a truth as well. It does affect Tenx customers. If you want to think about tenx as a company 100% independant from customers than yes it is truth, but customers did get affected. I am from europe so i didn't care much about it. But it was a "Red Flag".
3)
Eth wallets were promised to everyone - Not delivered.
4)
Julian said he dosn't care about PAY value or about traders, and he dosn't care if traders will get reward from Tenx'es card users traffic
Seriously? 25M PAY tokens is inside Bittrex. It is 25% of all tokens, and he dosn't care... whatever.
5)
point 2+4  really sound like "I don't care about you, i don't care about our customers," Those issues will affect YOU - our customers, but it won't affect TENX. It is your problem, not ours.
Seriously how long will tenx last without customers, without profits?
It will last only as long as they still have cash from ICO, as soon as ICO cash is burned Tenx will go bancrupt.

I really didn't care much about 1,2,3,4,5 becouse i TRUSTED tenx.

But if i get lied, and banned and my questions are not responded but they are censored, than i can't trust tenx any more.

I got very disappointed, i feel my trust was abused.

Am i really spreading FUD - No it is tenx words that did create FUD i am just a victim i asked for help. Asked for explanation and all i got was kick in ass, and middle finger was shown to me.

Crypto-Pittsburgh

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:39:28 AM

Moratar, dude, you have to relax.  Good thing in your post is that you said you're uptight.  Well, so am I, so we're the same there.  I think if you stepped back from the situation and tried a view from 30,000 feet, you'd see that you'd give Amazon or Target or LL Bean more leeway if they F---ked up an order than TenX....and I don't see how Tenx made any mess ups yet according to your post.  They issued cards in Europe, and candidly admitted that Wavecrest bailed on them outside of Europe. So....what should they do?  They've got to get another company to make cards outside of Europe.  Will that cause delay?  Of course.  Should you liquidate 3,000 tokens?  No (unless you want to sell them to me!! haha)  You've got a guy who has pasted his face all over the internet; he's flying around the world meeting with big shots.  He'd be out of his mind to be a grifter, because he must know that people who invest in this company know how to buy a plane ticket and track him down.  Seriously....you've got to relax.  I liken posts like yours to the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true..."  Listening to you whine about things that are typical in business transactions with Walmart, Target, Amazon etc. means, to me, that what you want out of Tenx is far more than ANY company can deliver.  So, I say "Chill".  This company is transparent.  The credibility of its CEO is plastered all over the internet (what other CEO does a 90 minute video on Comit with an easel and a magic marker?  Jamie Douche=bag from JP Morgan hasn't done that.  Who takes live questions during 50 millions webcasts (or whatever they're called?)  These boys are for real.  Hold you coins, hang in there, and let the process work.  I appreciate that there is anxiety in investing, believe me, but before you write an atomic bomb of criticism because your tampon string was too short, take a step back.
riskthebiscuit

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:23:01 AM

Moratar, dude, you have to relax.  Good thing in your post is that you said you're uptight.  Well, so am I, so we're the same there.  I think if you stepped back from the situation and tried a view from 30,000 feet, you'd see that you'd give Amazon or Target or LL Bean more leeway if they F---ked up an order than TenX....and I don't see how Tenx made any mess ups yet according to your post.  They issued cards in Europe, and candidly admitted that Wavecrest bailed on them outside of Europe. So....what should they do?  They've got to get another company to make cards outside of Europe.  Will that cause delay?  Of course.  Should you liquidate 3,000 tokens?  No (unless you want to sell them to me!! haha)  You've got a guy who has pasted his face all over the internet; he's flying around the world meeting with big shots.  He'd be out of his mind to be a grifter, because he must know that people who invest in this company know how to buy a plane ticket and track him down.  Seriously....you've got to relax.  I liken posts like yours to the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true..."  Listening to you whine about things that are typical in business transactions with Walmart, Target, Amazon etc. means, to me, that what you want out of Tenx is far more than ANY company can deliver.  So, I say "Chill".  This company is transparent.  The credibility of its CEO is plastered all over the internet (what other CEO does a 90 minute video on Comit with an easel and a magic marker?  Jamie Douche=bag from JP Morgan hasn't done that.  Who takes live questions during 50 millions webcasts (or whatever they're called?)  These boys are for real.  Hold you coins, hang in there, and let the process work.  I appreciate that there is anxiety in investing, believe me, but before you write an atomic bomb of criticism because your tampon string was too short, take a step back.

No kidding well said friend. I think if you look at those instances individually they dont really add up to much either. Out of ALL my bags in crypto I certainly trust TenX the most

and this is for good reason. They always do Q & A, always answer all the questions, and from day 1 in June or July since public they are constantly there. I dont know what more

you can ask from them really? The level of transparency here is great. Btw I didnt step in to discuss TenX is credibility. I came here to share a story that may or may not be known.

And that story is about a person who GOT SAVED BY USING TENX. This is the kind of stuff that I like to here about and it goes to show they are legitimate in my eyes.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@boxmining/tenx-got-me-the-cash-i-desperately-needed

Spread the word, TenX is here to stay. Will COMIT incoming that will truly revolutionize the game baby
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: