Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332129 times)
velociti

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:56:05 PM

Money talks.  I owned both bought, similar amounts at close to $2 each.  One made me a killing, one made me nothing, guess which one was the better investmemt. That same one is about to quadruple in price.

See i invested more into tenx than Monaco. Now I'm kicking myself. They have the advantage and are going to moon come the 18th.

And what is Julian doing. We are stuck with a product that can't be used outside of the eu and no solution or timeline as to when that will be fixed. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

But there is still time.. Thinking I may cash up and go all in on Monaco.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:00:30 PM

Money talks.  I owned both bought, similar amounts at close to $2 each.  One made me a killing, one made me nothing, guess which one was the better investmemt. That same one is about to quadruple in price.

See i invested more into tenx than Monaco. Now I'm kicking myself. They have the advantage and are going to moon come the 18th.

And what is Julian doing. We are stuck with a product that can't be used outside of the eu and no solution or timeline as to when that will be fixed. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

But there is still time.. Thinking I may cash up and go all in on Monaco.

I'm a Monaco's investor, I was thinking that PAY was better because they delivered first, I came here to see why the price is dropping bad this days, now I understad why!

I hope Monaco will be better and become the first Payment service for cryptocurrencies

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

Watch and see Centra visa card be first to world wide market. Ya'll don't even know Wink

What is the big difference between the Centre and TenX? I think TenX is not for worldwide shipping card, even I still don't know much about the center, I here some people are telling that they are going to ship for worldwide?

Here is the differences of TenX and Centra

1. Centra aims to have their own blockchain and not just be a ERC20 token
2. Centra plans on having a Fiat Gateway on their mobile app so you can buy crypto with your USD exactly like Coinbase (this is probably the single biggest reason why I like them over TenX)
3. Centra Has way higher spending limits than TenX
4. Centra is shipping cards worldwide (first crypto debit card to ship worldwide)
5. All crypto stored on Centra app is 100% insured (yes you heard that correctly). In the event someone loses their crypto, you will get it back.
6. Centra Card will support 12 cryptocurrencies. TenX only supports 3
7. You will get 1% cash back with Centra and only .1% with TenX
8. Centra is opening their own marketplace to buy goods and services (Called Cbay and its released in 2 months).
9. New celebrity endorsements Mayweather and Khaled (not that this is very important but it adds a lot more credibility to the project).
10. It is rumored that Centra is in talks to get an official endorsement from Vitalik Beutrin.

Centra is clear winner in my eyes so I will be investing into them. I think TenX is way overvalued at this point and the market is showing this.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:47:25 PM

The price is still 3-4x the ICO price and appears to be fairly steady.  I think TenX will do fine in the long term.
Mr Frog

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:39:26 PM

I am waiting for my Card. Hopefully on October 15th or around that date. I am based in France and I ordered it  September 1st.
Still no news at the moment.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:41:22 PM

Watch and see Centra visa card be first to world wide market. Ya'll don't even know Wink

What is the big difference between the Centre and TenX? I think TenX is not for worldwide shipping card, even I still don't know much about the center, I here some people are telling that they are going to ship for worldwide?

2. Centra plans on having a Fiat Gateway on their mobile app so you can buy crypto with your USD exactly like Coinbase (this is probably the single biggest reason why I like them over TenX)
4. Centra is shipping cards worldwide (first crypto debit card to ship worldwide)
5. All crypto stored on Centra app is 100% insured (yes you heard that correctly). In the event someone loses their crypto, you will get it back.
8. Centra is opening their own marketplace to buy goods and services (Called Cbay and its released in 2 months).
9. New celebrity endorsements Mayweather and Khaled (not that this is very important but it adds a lot more credibility to the project).
10. It is rumored that Centra is in talks to get an official endorsement from Vitalik Beutrin.

Centra is clear winner in my eyes so I will be investing into them. I think TenX is way overvalued at this point and the market is showing this.

I agree with you, if all these goals you have mentioned above will stand, Centra will be way over Tenx and Monaco! Some of the things you mentioned already are implemented, some are in stand by, let's wait and see Smiley

supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:48:38 PM

I agree with you, if all these goals you have mentioned above will stand, Centra will be way over Tenx and Monaco! Some of the things you mentioned already are implemented, some are in stand by, let's wait and see Smiley

Centra is expensive, 5 ETH for the cheapest card... A TenX card is USD 15...... That's why TenX will be way ahead. Also there are lots of TenX cards issued and working.

Passion.
Deltadollar

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:56:08 PM

Monaco cards are free.
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:02:32 PM

Centra is expensive, 5 ETH for the cheapest card... A TenX card is USD 15...... That's why TenX will be way ahead. Also there are lots of TenX cards issued and working.

It didnt cost 5 ETH because you get CTR tokens in exchange. I did the calculation from ICO price and it was only like $100 to $200 difference. Hey guys and I am not trying to FUD. I think TenX and all these crypto card projects are all revolutionary in their own right.
ZyTReX
Legendary

Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:04:24 PM

Please talk about Monaco/Centra in the Monaco/Centra thread.
cryptodoll

Activity: 108

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:55:27 PM

Monaco cards are free.
Monaco cards are non-existent, lol. Supposed to be sending a very "limited" release of cards over the next month, we shall see...

What event is happening on the 16th?
ssvenss

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:18:19 PM

Is there any news on the project? I would like to sell my tokens as much as possible
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:37:31 PM

btc up to 5000 dollar market cap 156 billion  what left tenx equal to 5.88 to  15 dollar it will be happen at the end of month, bulls are just playing their coins and altcoin is sufferring to much btc domiance is above 53% biggest reason altcoin dumb but it is just a matter of time when we see bitcoin still up btc dominace up to 47% then tenx  price will be rise and there is great news of centra who invest in this project centra is never going to rise you will never get your money back because it is just a fake copy cat of tenx
NEBL

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:40:57 PM

Hello! A month ago, I paid 15 dollars to get a TenX card, but it has not come until now. It turns out that you recently expelled Russia from the list of countries where you can use this card. But the $ 15 money was not returned to my account Sad Huh

It's been 32 hours already, but there is no answer from support. Is this really a serious company - tenX? Why should I run for my money, not the other way around?

My request on support 6690, 6691, 6814.
splint424

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:48:40 AM

TenX is being overwhelmed with volume and support tickets so they are about 1 week behind in answering people. In a way that's a good thing since there is very high demand for the TenX card. More than their expectations. Tens of thousands of orders.

Worldwide shipping is being finalized. Everything on TenX's side is done. Just waiting on final steps with their card issuer.

Also "major" television appearances in Europe next couple of weeks. TV "Shows that you all know"
NEBL

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:17:43 PM

TenX is being overwhelmed with volume and support tickets so they are about 1 week behind in answering people.

1. And why not wait a month or a year for a response from support?

2. And why they do not guess to increase the support staff?

Worldwide shipping is being finalized. Everything on TenX's side is done. Just waiting on final steps with their card issuer.

You have a very strange logic. These are not my problems. I believed this company, paid money and got nothing - neither money nor card. It is right? Does this indicate the quality of TenX?
What should I do now?  Smiley
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:20:06 PM

Slow support doesn't speak good for the company, they better hire some extra staff until they sort this out. I know that this will not happen tho...
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:56:53 PM

I would just like to say thank you for atleast presenting the differences in a calm, clear cut manner that is not fud. I can genuinely accept when a competitor is doing something better or thinks

they are because that is what we want in this space. Competition. But when somebody comes in here saying this is a scam, this company sucks it really does not bode well for those companies and

cryptocurrencies on a whole. So again thank you for presenting this arguement in a humane manner and we can proceed in the same way. I personally still believe TenX will do better in the future

due to COMIT but to each their own. Lets try to keep the conversation more civil like this in this thread and in others in the futures! After all we all want cryptos to do well, do we not? Grin Btw fwiw

TenX will ship worldwide and I will be one of the recipients of that card come later this year.
riotzilla

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:02:48 PM

I would just like to say thank you for atleast presenting the differences in a calm, clear cut manner that is not fud. I can genuinely accept when a competitor is doing something better or thinks

they are because that is what we want in this space. Competition. But when somebody comes in here saying this is a scam, this company sucks it really does not bode well for those companies and

cryptocurrencies on a whole. So again thank you for presenting this arguement in a humane manner and we can proceed in the same way. I personally still believe TenX will do better in the future

due to COMIT but to each their own. Lets try to keep the conversation more civil like this in this thread and in others in the futures! After all we all want cryptos to do well, do we not? Grin Btw fwiw

TenX will ship worldwide and I will be one of the recipients of that card come later this year.

I love it when monaco debit card wanna be fans make fud here Wink  TenX will grow slow and steady, instead monaco is just a bubble. After this october/november you will see what i mean...

They are sure their shitty coins is going to moon because they are waiting for visa...dear mco lovers, TenX has already visa...and still didn't moon. Try to understand that having a visa prepaid card isn't such a amazing thing...

When TenX has Comit up and running and also a banking licence then i'm sure TenX will very very good to sell. Until then, my TenX will be forgotten in my wallet

That's interesting that you say that.

I mean it's not like they are opening a new office. And have just hired a new staff member who worked directly at visa in an executive capacity and it's not like visa had a blockchain role that disappeared about the same time monaco had this staff member jump over..

I mean it's not like they have secured vc funding.. oh wait.. they have done all of that. My bad.. what has tenx done. Oh that's right. Gone with a 3rd party... and yet mco founder Kris has more announcements he said he'll release.. before the dev update on the 18th.. hmm makes you think.

You can bash us mco hodlers but at the end of the day.. we made the right choice.

Check out our slack channel or Reddit for proof.

I'm also invested in tenx. But I cashed out 60% to go into mco. Glad I made that decision.

How true these words are! +1
NEBL

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:04:05 PM

Your optimism is very good! And I was not lucky and what should I do? Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1953612.msg22830405#msg22830405
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: