Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:23:49 PM

TenX (PAY) - $1.94 - 34k sat

I liked mine when it first came out. because compared to other projects (tokencard, monaco, impire .. ) was very good. even saying We're the best. I didn't catch what happened. Was devalued at a rate of 1/5. other projects of payment have also dropped. but why is it so fell I'm asking if the best authorities. confidence, we still do what we believe in.  Sad Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
velociti

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:51:35 PM

http://marketmadhouse.com/tenx-visa-scheduled-shut-october-16/

Interesting..glad I cashed out. Being in nz I can't get one now from them.
inventor78

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:41:12 AM

This is old and it just needs a little longer - brendon from tenx mentioned on the slack that they are integrating their new issuer by the end of november. So no need to fud this great project, itˋs normal that a startup needs Time until everything runs smoothly.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:46:27 AM

great list of countries where this map will live and work....
United Kingdom
Germany
France
Sweden
Finland
Spain
Italy
The Netherlands
Switzerland
Turkey
Israel
Ireland
Poland
Norway
Portugal
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
The Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Monaco
Andorra
San Marino
Vatican City
The Isle of Man
Gibraltar
Greenland
Canary Islands
Maderia
Bailiwick of Jersey
Bailiwick of Guernsey

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:11:25 AM

2 Weeks TenX is not answering my tickets.
So its mid october and I still havent received my card (EU) which I ordered and paid for in 1 Sep.Not even an email with tracking nr.

Is there anyone that is waiting for long for his card and does not get feedback when contacting the team?
I ordered my card on August 31st, and no answer.
I am completely frustrated with Tenx.
Depending on how they are responsible to their customers, it is normal that the price has crashed
and is where it is. In the hole, with no clear future.
Everything you can get from them in the last three months is a ton of sweet words, but without effect and result.
I've lost faith in this project a while ago, so I do not care if I'll get my card or not.
Guys, there are so many other better opportunities to earn money, such as Tenx. So dont waste your time on this project.

I am happy that it is this way. Week hands like you go look for some other projects. It is a startup, they have a ton of things to do, but they don't have unlimited money to hire supporters. I ordered my card before you, but I did not send a single email. Why? Because people like you are the reason, that people with real need for support won't get help. They start talking bad, we all suffer, just because of people like you: When you ordered, it clearly said that there is a waiting list and you won't get an ETA! So what are you complaining about???

It is so funny, people with no clue come to crypto world and expect a lambo within a month... haha... But it works like this: Make your research, buy a coin, have a look at it a year later (earliest). Then you either did a bad research, had bad luck because somebody screwed up or you made some money.

The sooner all the people like you left the project, the more profits others make.

Passion.
Vitaliy75

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:49:34 PM

2 Weeks TenX is not answering my tickets.
So its mid october and I still havent received my card (EU) which I ordered and paid for in 1 Sep.Not even an email with tracking nr.

Is there anyone that is waiting for long for his card and does not get feedback when contacting the team?
I ordered my card on August 31st, and no answer.
I am completely frustrated with Tenx.
Depending on how they are responsible to their customers, it is normal that the price has crashed
and is where it is. In the hole, with no clear future.
Everything you can get from them in the last three months is a ton of sweet words, but without effect and result.
I've lost faith in this project a while ago, so I do not care if I'll get my card or not.
Guys, there are so many other better opportunities to earn money, such as Tenx. So dont waste your time on this project.

I am happy that it is this way. Week hands like you go look for some other projects. It is a startup, they have a ton of things to do, but they don't have unlimited money to hire supporters. I ordered my card before you, but I did not send a single email. Why? Because people like you are the reason, that people with real need for support won't get help. They start talking bad, we all suffer, just because of people like you: When you ordered, it clearly said that there is a waiting list and you won't get an ETA! So what are you complaining about???

It is so funny, people with no clue come to crypto world and expect a lambo within a month... haha... But it works like this: Make your research, buy a coin, have a look at it a year later (earliest). Then you either did a bad research, had bad luck because somebody screwed up or you made some money.

The sooner all the people like you left the project, the more profits others make.

ДA ПPOTPИTE BЫ БЛЯTЬ УЖE CBOИ ФAPЫ. BAC HAEБAЛИ УЛУXИ!!! HA-E-БA-ЛИ!!!!!
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:09:53 PM

Do I understand correctly that tenx does not send out its cards that people have long ago ordered?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:04:09 PM

Do I understand correctly that tenx does not send out its cards that people have long ago ordered?

You understand correctly that people who ordered a card have been waiting for more than a month now. What we do not know right now is whether they  stopped shipping cards altogether.  Personally, I am waiting for a card for quite some time already.but I don't care and do not expect a smooth ride. After all, this is a start up; not a top 500 company.

Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:51:12 PM

You understand correctly that people who ordered a card have been waiting for more than a month now. What we do not know right now is whether they  stopped shipping cards altogether.  Personally, I am waiting for a card for quite some time already.but I don't care and do not expect a smooth ride. After all, this is a start up; not a top 500 company.

Sure, they are a startup, but at least they should be open about it, if they stopped shipping, they should tell people, and explain why. It's like when the whole wavecrest thing broke out, Jullian vehemently denied that it affected them at first, then 2 weeks later, it turns out it did.
THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:52:27 PM

From what I understand, delivery of cards hasn't been conforming to any pattern. Some still waiting since July, others getting theirs in around a month. Personally, I'm in the UK and have been waiting since Sep 2. In a live Q&A a week or so back I think Julian said that in the EU cards would definitely arrive before xmas - yes, an age! Let's hope BTC hasn't topped (or worse; I think you know what I mean) before they arrive. I'm only keeping a modest amount mostly for using with the debit card. Also, with the news of Ethereum executing Byzantium, I believe TenX were waiting for this before introducing Ether as another option with the card - only testers  have been using it up to now.

I'm guessing you already check out news at https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/ ?
T.Stuart

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

in this case, if their work is unstable, they should have announced this, and not continue to accept orders.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Wekkel
Legendary

yes

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:36:42 PM

in this case, if their work is unstable, they should have announced this, and not continue to accept orders.

That is not how businesses work.

But feel free to return to this project (or others) when they are fully up and running. No harm done.

T.Stuart

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

But feel free to return to this project (or others) when they are fully up and running. No harm done.

Can you tell me how much you paid them to send you a card? separately the price of the Card and the approximate cost of delivery? Thank you

▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
SuWide

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:28:47 PM

Website Is Down
Wekkel
Legendary

yes

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

Can you tell me how much you paid them to send you a card? separately the price of the Card and the approximate cost of delivery? Thank you

$15. So I will not lose any sleep about the card, no  Cool

jemiro

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:57:48 AM

I trust TenX but not Visa or MC, especially in the US. But if they're shopping for a new EU Visa/MC provider it could explain the card delays. Why issue a bunch of cards in the EU that will have to be re-issued in another 6 weeks? 12/17-01/18 will be a time to watch TenX.
bityinvestor

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

As I can see at this moment, tenX is way overvalued today. The same kind of projects are trying to do several teams.
Although their team is strong I think the price will continue to fall
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

As I can see at this moment, tenX is way overvalued today. The same kind of projects are trying to do several teams.

your comment is just a joke, have you used google translator or something? do you know what are you saying?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:46:20 AM

your comment is just a joke, have you used google translator or something? do you know what are you saying?

By contrary, I would say Tenx is undervaluated! Look at MCO, it has not that much to offer, they dont have VISA approval and the price of token is way to high considering they have nothing more to offer over Tenx.

chongo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

a friend of mine here in austria has received the card today, he order in summer.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: